Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
A man, his girlfriend, his trainer enjoy a night of passion.
2.1k words
4.05
47.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Ames26
J_Ames26
33 Followers

When I met Ryan at the gym the next day, I couldn't think of anything but Chloe's words from the night before. Well that, and how I'd feel about him fucking her brains out in ways I never could. The thought aroused me so much that I'd doubled up on underwear before leaving the house, in hopes of suppressing the many random erections that were sure to plague me during the day's workout.

"See that redhead with the big tits?" Ryan asked, indicating a stunning young thing in barely-there gym shorts and a sorority hoodie. "You wouldn't believe the way she screamed when I licked her pussy." I was struggling through my second round of crunches too much to answer, but I nodded appreciatively.

"I think redheads have the best orgasms," he went on. "But hey you know all about that," he swatted my stomach in a friendly fashion and nearly knocked the wind out of me. "I bet that little lady of yours is a freak in the sack, eh?"

Why don't you come over tonight and find out for yourself? I wanted to say. I still hadn't made up my mind if I wanted to allow that to happen, so I merely left the door open to decide later. "Yeah, she's not bad," I squeaked nervously. "Hey, she's asked about you, as a matter of fact. She likes to meet all our neighbors."

"Oh, yeah?" he asked. A lurid grin flashed across his face, as though he'd spotted some new prey, but he quickly concealed it.

"Yeah, you should stop by for dinner one of these nights."

"How 'bout tonight?" Ryan asked in an off-hand, confident fashion that left little doubt in mind that he'd be fucking my girlfriend tonight.

"Don't touch," Chloe slapped my hand away, when I tried to run it along her milky thigh. She was standing in front of our full-length mirror modeling a matching, lacy bra and panties set and stockings that I never seen before. I assumed she bought them that day when I called to tell her Ryan would be visiting us that night. "This isn't for you," she added with a sly smile. She then slipped into a form-fitting black dress that she wore to a New Year's party two years earlier. I'd begged her to wear it many times since, but she dismissed it as "too slutty." Not too slutty, apparently for Ryan.

Well, if we were gonna do this thing, better to come right out with it then grapple with a huge-dicked perfect-bodied elephant in the room all night. I looked at the clock. It was 6:40. Ryan was supposed to arrive at 7:30. I went to the kitchen to steel my nerves with a slug of Mr. Walker's amber restorative. I pounded one drink, then another. I looked out the window at 6:50....to find Ryan leading a slim, sexy blonde from his car to his apartment.

I took in the news that he may have had a change of heart with mixed emotions. Maybe I wasn't ready for this after all. I went back to the bedroom to break the news to Chloe with a happy heart. Maybe she'd let me take advantage of that dress and those stockings after all. But the sounds of Ryan's lovemaking reached her before I did. Ya had to hand to the guy – he worked fast.

"Honey..." I began.

"I know," she interrupted. She began hiking up her skirt and pleasuring herself as if I weren't there.

"Maybe he won't..."

"He'll come....ungh..."

I couldn't believe how loud she was being. I thought to shush her but I remembered I didn't exist to her at that moment. I didn't exist, and neither did the impossibly hot blonde Ryan was obviously bringing to incredible heights of pleasure next door. I felt invisible, but for some reason my erection was threatening to burst through my pants. Ryan finished with his usual series of grunts but too my profound embarrassment and arousal, Chloe kept moaning loudly.

"I guess we're not the only ones having some fun," Ryan's blonde giggled through the wall.

"That's my boy going to town," Ryan laughed. If only. "Hey, you guys finish up over there I'm about to stop by."

"I told ya," Chloe whispered, biting her lip in a state of profound bliss.

Sure enough, twenty minutes later there was a series of loud thuds at the door that brought to mind the pounding had made Ryan such a god-like figure in my mind. Despite earlier trepidation, I ran to the door.

"Hey, look at this fuckin' stud," Ryan laughed. He gave me a friendly shoulder punch that nearly knocked me to the floor. I thought he was mocking me at first, then I realized it was simply a reference to Chloe's earlier squeals of pleasure. He thrust a magnum of wine into my hand in a way that made me feel even smaller than when he disrobed at the gym. "There she is!" he said, looking over my shoulder. I didn't need to turn around to know Chloe had just sauntered into the room.

"Hey, Ryan," she cooed in some sort of Marilyn Monroe voice I'd never heard before.

"You already know my name,"

"I know a lot about you," she giggled. He gave me a look and I shyly turned away. I knew the cat was out of the bag.

"Aw, fuck," he said with his usual laid-back laugh. "I hope my boy didn't give away any locker room secrets." Chloe gave out a sort or sigh/laugh that removed any doubt Ryan would be sticking that massive cock between her legs tonight.

As you may have guessed, we skipped dinner in favor of drinks. Lots of drinks. I made a point of outpacing everyone and soon I lost track of what Chloe and Ryan were talking about. When I snapped back to attention I realized the two of them were sitting as close as two people can get without one being inside of the other. The conversation, however, was even more shocking.

"Well, he does pretty well in that department, too," Chloe said, nodding in my direction. "You don't think I'd have been with him all these years if he was lacking!" They both laughed. What was she talking about? Finances? I mean, I did okay, but...

"In fact, you boys wouldn't mind settling a little womanly curiosity, would you?"

"Hell, I'm game," Ryan said springing to his feet. "What about you, my dude?"

I instantly realized what was going on and my mind was on board, even if my body was taking some time to catch up. "Dare to compare?" I slurred. "I already know what I'm up against, but let's go."

"Well, it's your house," Ryan said. "You go first, buddy."

I stood and unzipped, and pulled my jeans down. I began playing with myself, focusing on Chloe's incredible breasts. For a moment, nothing happened and then, to my utter horror...nothing continued to happen! I had dreamed about this moment for weeks and now I was felled but the world's most inopportune case of whiskey dick. I stood pulling at my limp, shriveled cock for what seemed like an eternity until Ryan and Chloe both looked at one another, shrugged and....laughed!

"Well, contestant number one," Chloe giggled. "Swing and a miss. It's okay honey. You've had a lot to drink. Let's see what's behind door number two." She tugged at Ryan's nylon workout pants and they came off in one fell swoop. "That's more like it," she cooed, and took the head of his throbbing member in her mouth.

"Sorry, bro," Ryan said to me as though he was no stranger to this situation. "You cool with this?"

"Yeah," I squeaked. "Yeah, I'm cool." I sat back down and settled in for the show. Chloe took Ryan's cock out of her mouth for a moment, looked at me and mouthed the words, thank you, then somehow took his entire length in her mouth. To my delight, my cock finally began to stiffen.

I couldn't believe how magnificent he looked standing there, particularly when I caught sight of myself in the mirror. There I was, hunched over, feebly jerking myself off, while six feet of tanned, muscled perfection was getting pleasured by girlfriend in a way I had never known. After a few moments of oral which Chloe seemed to enjoy as much as (if not more than) Ryan, he pulled himself out of her mouth with some effort. For a moment I thought he'd had a change of heart. I was wrong.

"Sorry, bro," he said again. He then effortlessly lifted Chloe off her knees, into the air, and onto his cock. About three thrusts in, she began to scream. At first I thought she was pain, having been unexpectedly impaled on this 10-inch monster, but when she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a violent kiss, I knew I'd been mistaken.

From there he bent her over the couch (Like I said, he worked fast) and began violently pounding her. I was sure it must be more than she could take, and I'd never heard those sounds from her before. But again, she shocked me by screaming his name over and over. I couldn't take it anymore. I was rock hard now and needed to get closer to the action. I ran over and stood behind the couch in front of Chloe's face, which was bouncing with each rapid fire thrust, a beautiful blur inches from my cock.

Her eyes closed in ecstasy, Ryan noticed me before she did. He stopped mid-thrust. "Dude, I'm sorry," he said. "You want a piece of this?" I didn't know what to say. I was somewhat shocked to be offered "a piece" of my own girlfriend. Chloe looked up at me as though shocked to remember I still existed. He pulled out of her and she gave a groan of disapproval. "Here," he said, and, straddling her, thrust his cock into my face.

I didn't think. I didn't have time to think. I wrapped my lips around his perfect cock and instantly a lifetime of insecurities vanished. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. I sucked him wanting every drop of cum he had to offer, without a thought to what Chloe or anyone else might think of it.

"Hey, suck his dick," Ryan said to Chloe the way you might tell a friend to give some change to a bum. She obliged and, to my surprise, went at with more gusto than she ever had before. She took me in her mouth with perfect passion and I did the same to Ryan. I felt part of some sexy infinity symbol. I never felt more complete.

A moment later, Ryan pulled out. "Oh, fuck," he said. "I almost came. You're good at that." He took a moment and surveyed the scene before him. "Now you two fuck."

Chloe and I looked at each other naked as though for the first time. She pulled me toward her and I entered her with ease (I have to admit, she'd been loosened up a bit). To my surprise, we didn't just fuck. We made love in a way we hadn't in years. I took her in a missionary position, and we held one passionate kiss the entire time. The shadow of Ryan looming over us only brought us closer together, a reminder of all the forces that threatened to tear us apart. Just as I felt myself about to explode, I heard Ryan shout louder than he ever had next door. "Oh fuck...FUCK!...This is my favorite kind of thing!" With that, he showered us with cum, just as I filled Chloe's pussy. We were both covered in a virtual stranger's semen, but Chloe and I looked into each other's eyes with a closeness we hadn't shared in years.

We all lied naked on the living room floor for a few moments before Ryan abruptly got up. "Well it's been real," he said. "You guys are a lot of fun. We should do this again."

"Definitely," Chloe and I said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

Ryan let himself out and Chloe and held each other in silence for a moment.

"Hey," I finally said, breaking the silence. She silenced me with a finger to my lips.

"You don't even know what I was gonna say," I said.

"You were gonna ask if we're okay," she said. "The answer s absolutely. We're better than ever. He can never have what we have. But now we can have what he has whenever we want." She grabbed my stiff cock and slid into her already sopping pussy. We made love in a way that I can only imagine kept Ryan up all night.

J_Ames26
J_Ames26
33 Followers