Training

Story Info
She admits, then gets what she wants.
4.9k words
4.41
81.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tight, rear hole was stuffed full to capacity by the large toy. It was short by the typical standards of toys, going by the adage of bigger, aka longer, was better. Rather, it was a mere five inches in length, but it more than made up for that lacking with a diameter of almost two and a half inches. It had a short, rounded head that didn't allow her hole to open up gradually, and the shaft was a smooth rod that didn't diminish in girth where it connected to the base.

Having no taper to the end of it, the plug was held in place by the lower half of the harness. A strap passing between her legs, attached to the wide leather belt fastened snugly around her hips held both the plug, and the dildo seated in her pussy, firmly in place.

She felt full, stretched in highly satisfying way. Her clit, having been so abused earlier, rubbed pleasantly against the harness's strap when she moved.

It was the combination of feeling so deliciously filled and the light abrasion on her cit as she shifted position that brought her fully awake. As her pussy flooded with wetness at the sensations she was realizing, she also became aware of the clamps tugging at her erect, somewhat sore nipples, the feel of a collar fitted about her neck, and the light tingling of her breasts that she quickly realized they were bound firmly by the straps of a chest harness that the collar and clamps were secured to.

Overwhelmed with the sensations her accessories were providing, it took her a moment to fully realize the rest of situation and surroundings. That changed however, when the sound of footsteps approaching forced her focus off of the pleasure addling her not fully awakened mind and onto the space around her.

She was indoors, in a painted cinder bock room. The walls were dark, as was the ceiling, and both had a number hooks affixed at intervals. There was a large wardrobe in one corner, a dresser along the same wall, an odd looking contraption that vaguely resembled a rowing machine mixed with a tennis ball launcher on the floor along another wall, and a large section of mirrors across from the bed she discovered she was bound to.

She raised her head and peered around to see her arms pulled above her and tied to the iron bars of the headboard with chain attached to the leather cuffs locked on her wrists, her ankles affixed to the post at the end of the bed with similar cuffs and leather straps, and a set of straps around her upper thighs with what appeared to be attachments for the wrist cuffs on them.

She was still in the process of comprehending all of this when the approaching steps gave way to silence as a tall, well built man came to stop at the side of the bed and looked down at her. He had a handsome face, with a wide mouth and full lips. His hair was dark and silky looking, cut in a typical mens fade. He wasn't wearing a shirt which drew her attention to his smooth, hairless chest ad the thin arrow of hair that began under his navel and disappeared into the unbuttoned fly of his form fitting jeans.

"You're awake," He commented. "Good."

Belatedly, she realized she was also equipped with a ball gag placed in her mouth and secured around her head. Not that she knew what to say if she had been able. Questions began to run through her mind.

Who was he? What did he want with her? Why couldn't she remember anything past when she left work yesterday? More specifically, why couldn't she remember what had happened to make her feel as though she had been thoroughly used and abused recently? Would he please do something to either lessen the sensations assaulting her body or to kick them up a notch so that she could cum?

That last thought startled her a bit. She should be freaking out right now, naked, in heavy bondage, stuffed with toys, and tied to a bed in some unknown place with a strange man leaning over her. Weirdly, she didn't feel able to concentrate on the potential danger of the situation. She could only think about how good her body felt, how she wanted more of what was happening to her, and how sexy this man next to her was.

I've definitely gone out of my mind, she thought, to be admiring the person who was holding her captive. It occurred to her that he wasn't wearing a mask, and that might indicate that he didn't intend to let her go, and that that should worry her, but she couldn't make herself follow that line of reasoning as his hand reached out and rubbed the strap running between her legs.

His fingers unerringly found her swollen nub and pressed against it, swirling in small circles. Her hips lifted off the bed and she whimpered aloud. He smiled and reached with his other hand for the thin chain connecting her nipple clamps.

He tugged it, and his smiled broadened as she moaned from the stimulation.

"I drugged you last night, to make you compliant. It might take you a while to remember everything that happened, but it'll come back to you in time." He spoke very casually as he continued to manipulate her aching buds.

"Now that you're awake, and aware, we're going to have some more fun." He pushed harder as he circled her clit and tugged harder at the chain on her tits. "I'm going to start training you in earnest." Suddenly, he lifted his fingers from her clit and before she could moan a protest, he brought the flat palm of his hand down swiftly onto the strap over her cunt delivering a hard, stinging slap directly on her bud.

She shrieked through the gag and stiffened, her whole body bowing off the bed as her orgasm broke through her. She had never experience an orgasm brought on by pain, and it was overwhelming to her senses.

As she recovered, sinking back to the bed and breathing heavily, she had a flash of memory that he had done a similar thing to her the night before.

She could picture it in her mind: being tied down, with her legs up and apart, tied to the canopy of the large bed, while he knelt beside her and spanked her pussy with increasing vigor until she came, sobbing at her release.

"That's a good slut," He murmured. "I own you now, and you'll cum for me whenever I want you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied. Sir! She had called him Sir. Yes, he had demanded that she address him as Sir or Master; told her she would be punished in a way she wouldn't like if she didn't comply. She believed him. Further, it turned her on to be forced to address him in such a way. It was a predominant facet of her fantasies, so she obeyed with an eager willingness.

"You belong to me," He told her. "Say it."

"I belong to you, Sir."

"Good girl."

"Good girl." He was saying it again now. Praising her for pleasing him with her willingness to capitulate to his ministrations.

She flushed with pleasure at his praise, not stopping to consider that it was more than a little odd to give in so easily in a situation like this. She wanted to please him, and she didn't care to examine why, or why she was not afraid.

He moved toward the end of the bed with a loose-limbed gait. Once there, he untied the leather straps at her ankle cuffs, and taking each of her ankles in hand, climbed up onto the bed to kneel between her legs.

He bent her legs up toward her chest, then out, away from her body, stretching out the kinks from laying in one position for an extended period. He worked her legs like this for a while, and then shifted her so that both legs her on one side of him.

Moving his large hands up her body, he rolled her onto her side, then pulled her back across the middle and closer to the side where he had originally been standing. He climbed back off the bed and she could hear him pulling something out from beneath it.

He came back to the side of the bed and flopped a large, wedge shaped pillow with several cuffs attached to it in the middle of the bed, the lifted her hips off the bed and rolled her onto the pillow on her stomach. The chains connecting her to the headboard twisted around, but allowed her complete the transition onto her belly.

The wedge was tall under her hips, causing her thighs to be almost perpendicular to the mattress. He climbed onto the bed behind her and pushed her knees out past the width of the pillow and forward so that they hugged it's width.

He used the cuffs built into the wedge to secure her thighs to it, and then brought her ankles up and connected the cuffs there to the ones that had already been around her thighs. She had thought they were there to bind her hands to, not realizing they served more than one purpose.

This position, on her knees, bent over the tall pillow forcing her ass to thrust into the air, with her face down and cheek against the mattress pushed the toys even further inside her. She moaned with pleasure and wiggled her hips a bit, the motion causing another memory of the night before to flood her.

She was bent over, hips strapped down on a padded table of sorts. The chain on her nipple clamps had a tear shaped weight hanging from it, tugging at her with every movement. She could feel the dildo in her pussy vibrating energetically. He had just turned it on when he removed the big plug from her ass.

She realized that the harness must have independent straps running between her legs because the dildo was still held firmly in place but her rear hole was unencumbered. He stood behind her, naked; she could feel the crisp hair of his well muscled upper thighs on the back of her smooth, silky ones.

Without warning, he thrust his hard, lubed cock into her waiting ass with one sure stab. She tipped her head back and let loose an long, loud moan. He was so very thick, much more so than the toy whose girth she had amazed at.

She had quite a collection of toys at home that she regularly used in her ass, but this man stretched her to her limits. He began pumping in and out of her with slow, measured pokes. Each time her pushed back in, he seated himself fully in her, his balls slapping at her clamped clit, his pelvis hitting her cheeks and shaking her with the impact, causing the weight on her tit chain to jerk and sway.

She had never been so overcome with pleasure. Unbearably full, her pleasure nubs squeezed by clamps, awash in the sensations of being fucked by her new owners large, wide dick, she cried out with abandon as he used her.

The fingers of one hand curled into her hair, pulling her back onto his staff and further agitating the weight dangling from her breasts, while he began to spank her plush ass cheeks with his other hand.

Fucking her harder now while he slapped her ass and pulled her hair, he began to tell her exactly how she felt beneath him.

"Fuck, you're so tight, little slut. I could fuck you all day and not tire of it." She moaned again in response. "Mmm, you're ass feels so good wrapped around my cock, like a hot, wet fist."

He spanked her with more vigor now, demanding answers from her.

"You like that don't you, slut? You like having your Master's big cock up your ass, don't you?!" He yanked on her hair and she yelled out "Yes, yes, Sir! I like your big cock in my ass!"

He continued to roughly use her for his pleasure, all the while demanding she admit how good it felt to be fucked and used by her Owner. Finally, after a good deal of time had passed, and well as a terrific orgasm on her part caused by his heavy balls beating her clamped clit, he yelled out his own release and filled her bowels with stream after stream of his hot, sticky cum.

Releasing his hold on her hair, he massaged her cheeks for a moment before slowly pulling out of her tight passage, and immediately shoving her tender ass full with another big plug.

"You're going to hold my cum in your ass like a good anal whore, and the next time I fuck you, I'm only going to use half the amount of lube. My cum will make up the rest." Finishing his pronouncement with a slap on her ass, he walked away and left her there for some time.

Still kneeling behind her, he brought her focus back to the present when he began to remove the strap that held the vibrating dildo in her pussy. He pulled the fake cock from her and reached up past her sopping hole to pinch her nub between his fingers.

She grunted through her gag and arched her back more, pushing into his rough touch. He smirked, and pulled a single clamp with a small weight attached from his pocket. Reaching under her again, he clipped the device into place and sat back on his heels as he watched her squirm from the torturous feelings it evoked.

He removed his jeans and took his place on his knees behind her again. Filling his hands with the soft flesh of her ass cheeks, he pressed his thumbs to the base of the butt plug under the harness strap, and pushed in a rhythmic way.

She was moaning and grunting in earnest now. "I want you to cum for me now slut, and then you won't be allowed to cum again until I've freshly filled your ass with my own cum."

He continued to push at her plug, and reached down to flick at the weight hanging from her clit clamp. Within a few minutes, she was sweating, rolling her hips toward him, and moaning loudly through her gag. He reached his hand down and curled two fingers into her pussy, pressing at the knotty mass of flesh just inside her soaked entrance, at the same time, pulling for forcefully at her clamp.

With a muffled scream and a gush of liquid, her pussy trembled and contracted around his fingers. He removed both his hands, sought out her hips, and pushed forward, seating his erect length into her moist canal.

Her channel was still contracting spasmodically as he began to fuck her hard and deep. His fingers dug into her hips, holding her firm in his grip. He lifted his face toward the ceiling as he lost himself in the wet velvet feel of her.

Fuck I got lucky with this slut, he thought to himself. I'm going to train her to fuck and suck like a champion and fill her ass with cum everyday. Fuck! She's so small and tight, I'm not going to last long.

Crying out in pleasure, he erupted inside her slick heat. Pulling away, he barely remembered to replace the dildo inside her, turn it on, remove the weight from the clamp at her abused clit, and reattach the harness strap to keep the dildo in place.

As he left the room to get a drink of water and take a breather, he told her "You're not allowed to cum yet, slut. Remember that."

It felt like hours before he came back into the room to find her writing and whimpering against her bonds. He chuckled and came over to her. Setting a glass of water with a straw down on a small table nearby, he approached her and began to undo her gag.

"You remember you need to address me properly when you speak, slut." He told her more than asked. She nodded anyways.

When he had the gag out of her mouth, she flexed her jaw several times and then whispered hoarsely, "Thank you, Master."

"Good girl." He responded, causing her pussy to gush and her nipples to tighten further. She gasped at the feeling, not bothering to question how his approval and air of condescension could cause her to flush with pleasure so easily.

He brought the glass to her and held the straw in reach of her mouth. "Drink." He commanded her.

"Yes, Sir." she drew the straw between her lips and began to take deep pulls, letting the cold liquid flood her mouth and rehydrate her tongue before swallowing it down gratefully.

"I have a new toy for you, slut." He said this in a tone that indicated she should respond.

"Thank you, Sir."

He brought a short dildo with an odd end and a strap over to her. He grasped her jaw in one hand, forcing it open, and slipped the dildo into her mouth, making sure her teeth settled into the wide groove around the base.

It was thick enough to fill her mouth, and long enough that it reached her throat, but didn't interfere with her ability to breath. He secured the strap around her head ensuring that she couldn't dislodge it, and then stepped back to admire her.

"This gag is going to teach you to find pleasure in being filled at both ends. A proper slut knows how to use her mouth to satisfy one man while another uses her ass. And, a proper slut get gratification from being used by multiple men."

She blinked at him and had another flash of memory.

He had the harness on her already. Her pussy and ass were so full with the big toys he had stuffed inside. Her clit and ass cheeks ached from the intense spanking she had received. Part of her training, he had said. He told her that she would undergo regular discipline to keep her in line, to keep her acting as a good slut and anal whore for him.

She couldn't complain. For all that it had been uncomfortable, and even painful, it was an ultimately pleasurable kind of pain and discomfort, one that she would gladly take on a daily basis from her extremely sexy new Master.

She thought vaguely that he must have slipped something into her drink to make her spill her secret desire to him so readily at the bar. She wasn't ashamed of wanting to be used and trained as a submissive, with a heavy emphasis on have her ass thoroughly used, but she didn't normally tell people that in a get to know you conversation.

He had drawn these things from her lips with ease, coaxing her into providing graphic detail of how she wanted to feel stretched by a big, thick cock; how she wanted to be controlled by a dominant, forceful man; how she wanted to be used by a Master and his friends for their enjoyment.

She had confessed that she didn't want to live the lifestyle twenty-four-seven, but that she did want to be treated as a personal fuck slut but someone that she saw on a regular basis. Not quite dating, but definitely more involved than a casual affair.

He had asked her pointed questions about her experience with BDSM, anal sex, domination, and her hard and soft limits. She had given in depth answers to all of his questions, had affirmed that she found him to be very attractive, and had admitted that she would like a chance to be used at his whim.

And now, here she was, filled with toys, strapped into a bondage harness, tied down on hr back with her head tilted over the edge of a large, iron framed and canopied bed. She had been disciplined harshly, informed that she was now his property and he would use her to his content whenever they were together, and that if she was a good little slut, she would get to live out the other areas of her life in contentment.

He had assured her that as long as she submitted to him when they were together that he would not make demands on the rest of her time, not would he have cause to punish her. She would get what she wanted; to be broken in and trained by a handsome Master, used by him and anyone else he chose when they had free time that was spent together, and ultimate sexual satisfaction without encroachment into the rest of her life.

She would still have her job, her apartment, her friends, her family, free time to herself, and, if she wished it, other lovers. She doubted that she would take him up on his offer of being allowed to get laid elsewhere. She had found that most men couldn't satisfy her, most didn't even try.

He stepped up to her, gloriously naked in her upside-down view, and ordered her to open her mouth.

"I'm going to teach you how to deep-throat a man," He said. "It's a skill every slut needs to master at some point."

She did as she was told, and her guided his heavy member between her lips. Over the next half hour, she pushed her to the limits of what she could handle. He taught her how to breath when her throat was unobstructed, how to swallow around his big dick as he pushed it all the way in, how to ignore her gag reflex and maintain a sucking pressure while he thrust in and out of her.

12