Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He taught her with patience, and a gentleness that surprised her, all while maintaining his absolute command of her and the situation. He molested her clamped nipples to distract her when she thought she couldn't take him any further into her throat, and used a small crop on her bound tits and aching clit as he held her jaw firm in hand to teach her not to reflexively bite down while sucking him.

He talked to her while he taught her. Told her how he would have her act as his hostess at football parties, where she would serve food, beer, and herself up to his circle of friends.

"You'll be glad then, little slut, that you know how to give great head to one man while others fill your pussy or ass, or both."

She took his instruction and tried her hardest to please him. When he came, he pushed deep into her mouth, sinking the head of his turgid shaft far past her tonsils and loosed himself with several jerking spurts.

She hadn't even tasted his cum as she finished him. That was a new experience for her. He praised her new skill, assuring her that it would get easier with each time he used her mouth until it was an effortless thing.

Reaching up to where her wrists were bound to the bed's headboard, he loosed the chains, and leaving a good length free, reattached them. Then he released her ankles from her thighs, and her thighs from the wedge pillow.

He snaked an arm under her hips and pulled her up a bit, the pulled the pillow from it's spot and tossed it out of sight somewhere. He moved to the end of the bed and grasped her ankles, pulling her toward him until her pelvis rested on the edge of the mattress and he settled her feet on the floor.

The bed was high, leaving her balanced on her toes and tilting her ass into the air at a provocative angle. He knelt down and strapped her ankles to the posts of the bed near the floor with leather ties. She was now spread wide open to him, available for his use.

"I haven't given you a proper spanking yet today, have I slut?" He queried. She shook her head and mumbled behind her large gag. "We'll remedy that right now, then."

Standing perpendicular to her, he began to rain down solid, stinging blows on her exposed ass. She gasped and pushed her ass out as far as she could in her bondage, pleading bodily for more. He indulged her and spanked her harder, pinkening her cheeks quickly, then tipping them into red.

Flushed and grinding her still clamped clit and the vibrating toy in her pussy against the harness strap, she began to feel an orgasm coming on. Realizing that she wasn't allowed to cum until her Master came in her ass again, she stilled and whined behind her gag.

Recognizing her reaction for what it was, her Owner gave off spanking her and reached for her hair. Pulling her head up off the bed, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Good girl. You cum when I tell you you can." Then he bit her neck causing her to moan.

He moved between her legs and undid the strap holding the thick plug inside her, and slowly drew it out. She reveled in the sensation, not just because it felt great, but because it meant her Master was about to replace the toy with his own thick cock.

True to what he had told her the day before, he used only a small amount of lube and then pushed himself roughly into her. The increased friction of less lubricant delighted her. He groaned at how tight she was, even after having been fucked the day before and then wearing the plug all night.

It hadn't escaped his notice that she didn't gape when he pulled the toy from her, but immediately closed up to her normal state. He hoped that that remained true as he continued to use her in the future. There was really no better feeling than a tight, submissive ass clenching around him and sucking the cum from his balls.

He fucked her hard for a long time. Switching up the pace, angle, and depth as he went at her. Sometimes, he pushed all the way in and ground around inside her, relishing in the feel of her grinding back.

Yes, he thought, I've definitely stumbled onto a perfect anal slut in the making.

He would make sure that her desires were fulfilled too. He wanted to keep her around, to be free to use her at will for a long time to come. He would use her regularly, keep her stuff with thick plugs when she wasn't with him, and allow his well hung friends to use her regularly as well.

He saw the potential in her. Recognized that once he fully broke her in, she would crave having her ass filled all the time. He wanted her to get to the point quickly, He wanted her to feel uncomfortable if her ass was empty. He wanted her to be only remove the toy from her ass when she was about to be fucked, or when she had to use the restroom.

He knew she'd do it too. He realized that he could easily train her to crave a full ass the way an addict craves another fix. Ah yes, she was going to be the perfect fuck slut for him.

Finally, he felt himself ready to cum. His balls tightened up even more and rose higher feeling almost uncomfortably full. He braced one big hand on her lower back on told her "I'm almost ready, little slut, you can come now."

She moaned her delight at the statement and began to grind more fully against him, causing the other strap to stimulate her clit more intensely. Just a moment before he began to fill her insides with jizz, she fell into a shuddering climax, milking him into her depths.

His orgasm lasted a long time, weakening his knees and causing him to collapse against her when it was done. He took a moment to recover, and then pulled away, once again, immediately stuffing her back up with the plug and strapping it into place.

He unbound her from the bed, leaving the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, and then removed the gag from her mouth. He reached under her and removed one of the straps between her legs, allowing the vibrating dildo to fall free of her tight confines, and then eased the clamp off her clit.

Her legs trembled as blood surged back into the throbbing nub. She whimpered, but didn't speak. He pulled her upright and loosened her nipple clamps, but ultimately left them on. He instructed her that she could use the lavatory attached to the bedroom, but that she was not to remove the anal plug unless she absolutely had to.

When she was done freshening up, she was to come back to the bed, replace the dildo and strap, but not the clamp, and then lay down for a nap. He would bring her lunch in a little while and then resume her training.

He left the room, audibly locking the door, though, she thought, she didn't want to go anywhere. She did as she was told, taking a whore's bath with a washcloth and relieving herself, then returning to the bed, reinserting the dildo in her sore pussy, and strapping it in place.

She wasn't sure she would be able to fall asleep so stuffed full. It was turning her on yet again to feel the fake dicks inside her, but she dropped off rather quickly, overcome with exhaustion from the events of the morning.

12