Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Told to stand. Almost falling. She had a plastic ruler. My body shook.

"Do you deserve this? Do you deserve me using this." I deserved anything she wished. She would do what was necessary for me.

"Yes. Yes Mistress."

My breasts! Smacked my breasts with it! Tears ran from my eyes. Flexible plastic stinging my breasts. The pain heating. They were on fire. It excited her too. There was something deep and excruciatingly intimate about what I had to endure. Her face flushed. The heat suffused my tits and they felt so heavy. My nipples like heated stones. Hurting slaps of plastic. My skin so tight. Stinging. A blow hit me across my nipples, I cried out. I wanted to touch myself. Slowing when she thought I may climax again. Difficult breathing. Harder and harder. So hot. Hips swaying. Sobbing softly. Then she had stopped. Breasts on fire. Throbbing. Trembling. They pulsed more than I could have imagined. My orgasm a touch away.

Fingers fondled my hair as I sobbed. I almost came. Not allowed. She didn't stop. Made me want her. Very light caresses over my burning breasts, further down, but not at my fiery cunt. Begged her again. Begged her to bring me off. Begged her to tell me what to do. Hands still restrained. Breasts tingling. Naked for her. Cunt throbbing. Thighs sodden. Hers. Michael is my master. Louise, my Mistress.

I was sent to clean myself. I was sticky, smelt obscene. Mistress had insisted that I did not orgasm or even play with myself again. Suzie came with me and used the shower attachment to clean between my legs with cold water. Thankfully the water was not ice cold because of the weather, though the spray made me jump and tingle. Suzie gave me a perfunctory wipe and took me downstairs and unfastened my bonds before disappearing elsewhere.

The next three hours were tiring. She trained me in deportment. I wore my stilettos and collar only and walked and sat and climbed and descended the stairs and walked and walked back and forth. She showed me how I should sit, where I should place my hands. To look pleasing. To look desirable. I had to practice bending and offering myself, lowering myself to the floor and standing up again. She showed me the correct way to kneel before a Master or Mistress, how I had to hold my head and where my eyes were expected to be. All to her strictest standards. I had to do things correctly. Whenever I failed to do something exactly right I felt the sting of the ruler. I had to look pleasing at all times for my Master. And for her. I practised and practised until my muscles screamed for rest.

Eventually the lessons stopped. I stood, slightly out of breath. Louise had Suzie push a footrest into the middle of the floor. She too was told to undress. Undress totally. I looked ahead. I could see her out of the corner of my eye. She unfastened her skirt, stepped out of it, folded and placed it on the sofa. Her blouse followed. Then her underwear. She turned to face me.

Her nipples had rings through them! I choked back a gasp. Gold rings, like wedding rings. One through each erect nipple. I looked down.

"You need to learn about women. Look at her." Her pubic hair was thin but dark, her breasts smaller than mine. Her mouth held a shy smile. Her nipples had gold rings! She was small and beautiful. I felt jealousy for a moment. "Touch her breasts." I moved nearer. Both of us naked. I could feel her warmth. I was doing this with a woman. Felt as though I couldn't, shouldn't. My fingertips lightly played over her smooth dark skin, played over her breasts. They were different to mine, or Pia's.


"Play with the rings." I took one between my fingers. It felt warm. It rotated through her nipple. I could see it slipping through the nipple as I turned it gently. Suzie had closed her eyes. "Pull them." I couldn't. I had to. I pulled and watched wide eyed as her breasts were pulled into cones. I was terrified of hurting her, of ripping through the delicate flesh of her nipples. How did it feel to have them there? How had it felt to have had them pierced? I thought of rings through my own nipples.

She was made to lie on the footrest. On her back with her legs pushed apart off the end.

"Examine her sex. Look at it closed, look at it open. Part it with your fingers."

I did as I was told. Knelt down on the floor between her legs. Her mound thrust up. I could see the rings on her breasts along her body. This was a woman, alive, not an object. As if aware of my concerns Suzie lifted up and smiled shyly at me. I looked down. Her lips were slightly parted. Her sex looked quite small, neat, no hairs on the lips at all. I had never seen another woman's sex before. It was different to mine. There were dark edges on the lips and between a bright pink colour peeped out. I placed my thumb and finger on each side and pulled it open. I could smell her. It wasn't unpleasant to me I noted. Inside was a glowing pink, shiny, moist. Almost hypnotised I stared. The lips, the bump of the clit, the suggestion of her vagina. Louise watched me.

"Kiss her thighs. Not her cunt yet. Just her thighs. At the top. Imagine it is you."

I did. I kissed her thighs. The soft firmness. The warmth. I felt her squirm a little. Smelt her stronger now I was nearer. I let my lips roam over her smoothness. "Now just the lips." My breathing was short. I felt my breasts swing a little. Kneeling like a bitch on heat. I touched her lips with mine. Softly. Both sides. Top to bottom. Slowly. Tasted her juices.

"Open your mouth and take her all inside." She squirmed more as I felt her heat and the plumpness of her lips inside my mouth. "Now explore her with your tongue. Let her come." The voice soft in my ears.

I probed, prodded, lapped. I found the hard node of her clit. It was slightly claustrophobic between her thighs. I found her openings. I felt my saliva mixing with her liquids. She was tense against me. I wanted to give her an orgasm. I was drunk on the taste and smell. Her thighs lifted and opened wider. I wanted to give her pleasure. I was excited by it. My tongue caressed and demanded. I licked and sucked and kissed and prodded. I moved around her, not staying in one place too long. I knew she was getting excited by what I did, moving, thrusting slightly. I was too. The sudden thought amazing, but my amazement quickly lost in my concentration. I found that I could insert the tip of my tongue inside her. Her clit was hard. I sucked it inside my mouth. I felt the vibrations of her stifled cry. I sucked it in again and caught it gently between my teeth. She bucked around coming. I felt elated at her climax. Her movements made me hold on, just keeping my mouth in contact wasn't easy. My face was coated in the outpourings from her arousal. I lent back, my breathing erratic. She lay in front of me. Open, still shuddering, her knees held high.

I wanted to touch myself. Bring myself off. I stopped myself.

She knew. "No. You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Louise's amusement soft in my ears. She had moved to beside me. My face rested against Suzie's thigh, inches from her parted saliva drenched cunt. My face was covered it her, the smell strong. My eyes closed.

"You see it doesn't matter if its a woman, does it?" Her voice soft and understanding as her hand took my hanging breast. Played with it as though it belonged to her. She squeezed my nipples. I wanted it. "In fact it doesn't matter who it is, woman or man, even a complete stranger. You haven't even spoken to Suzie, but you've used your mouth on her most intimate parts." Her hand slowly slid down my spine. I was hot. Suzie moved slightly against my face. "As long as your Master or Mistress wants it, it doesn't matter. You don't have to worry about what you have to do, who it is with. All you have to do is to give pleasure when required. You'll be dominated and you'll be used. So, as you're both a slave and such a whore, you'll have the best of both worlds wont you?" Her words were spinning in my head. Her hand slid between my buttocks. My breathing was heavy. They lifted to her touch. "See what I mean? What shall I do? Shall I slap your thrusting bottom? Or shall I finger you?" She mused. "Whatever, when I tell you to come you will."

"Yes, Mistress." I felt dreamy. I felt content within her dominance.

She told me to lie on top of Suzie. I did. Her soft body under me. I felt her rings against my breasts. She was pushing against me. Her wet cunt was pushing up against mine. Her thighs grasped mine. I was naked on top of a girl. It was like making love. I felt panic rise in me.

Louise's fingers were suddenly at my cunt. Oh God yes! Her fingers in my cunt and in Suzie's cunt. Her thumb entered me her fingers went into Suzie. She fucked us both. Fucked us both with one hand. Suzie was kissing me. Or was I kissing her? Our mouths frantically fed off each other. Our mouths were open. Wild like lovers. Bodies pushing, rubbing against each other's. Louise's hand worked us. It was like a hothouse. I could not think. All that existed was the body underneath me, the thumb fucking me, the squeezing of my clit against another girls sex. It didn't matter anymore.

She whispered. "Not just yet slavey." My vagina was palpitating uncontrollably. Almost out of all control. Desperate. I forced myself to do as I was told. "Now. Come" into my ear, Suzie's ear. My body obeyed. It wasn't a conscious decision. Felt my body relax and then accept the explosion. Only vaguely aware of Suzie doing the same, not certain which grunts or screams were mine, which were hers. Our bodies thrashing together. Only our cunts clamped together by Louise's hand. I shook, convulsed, and screamed, as did Suzie under me. I had been commanded to come. The orgasm exploded and exploded. Vicious explosions of pleasure rent me.

When I next was able to take in anything outside my body I was laying on the floor. Suzie was standing in Louise's arms. They were kissing. Suzie, naked, was thrusting against our clothed Mistress as she held her. I felt alone.

"Come to me." I almost fell as I tried to stand. I went to her. Suzie stood aside. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Oh, thank you."

"For what?"

"For allowing me to come, Mistress."

"And Suzie?"

"Thank you, Suzie."

"For what?"

"Sorry Mistress. Thank you Suzie... for letting me... for letting me...use my mouth on you." I finally got it out.

Without being allowed to wash, I was put naked onto my bed. Naked except my collar. Suzie fastened a blindfold around my head; my wrists and ankles were attached to the corners of the bed. They leather cuffs were secure around my limbs, but their attachments allowed me some movement. My hands could move down to the sides of my head, my legs could move but not close. The smell of Suzie's liquids clung to my face and spread over my thighs.

After I had tested my ties Louise kissed my mouth again. Her perfume giving her away. Her mouth played with mine for a long, long time. While I was spread out, naked, bound and blind. My mouth eagerly accepted her tongue, my lips became liquid. I strained up to her mouth as it devoured me. Wanting to be devoured. Wanting to feel her next to me. She fed a finger into my mouth. Hungrily I suckled on it. She pushed it in and out, finger fucking my mouth. I was past shame.

Eventually she sat next to me and ran her hand over my thighs again, over my captive body. I knew I was drawn apart for her to see, knew I was wet again. I pushed up as far as I could. My bruised breasts ached. Her hands teased. Her hands never touched my nipples or clit. Even though I needed them to. Aroused and aroused me. Pushing me further, so slowly, pushing me with such resolve. She kissed me again. Her fingers trailed deliberately over my lips and mound, so lightly it could have been imagination, but my body bucked up from the bed. My orgasm so near. She left me there, a sheet pulled quickly over me.

I lay awake thinking of Master. I had to do well. Do as I was told. I didn't want to shame him. Make him appear less because I was less. I wanted him badly. I slept badly, not used to sleeping in bondage. Each time I woke my dreams were of dirty, disgusting things being done to me. I lay in my dark thinking, remembering. I had tried to force myself to believe she had forced me, but I couldn't. I knew. I was wicked. I remembered everything. Stripping. Masturbating. My beating. My mouth on Suzie. Her fingers. My bondage. My body ached, throbbed, always needing. Disgustingly wanting fingers on me, my mouth on someone. Slut! Slut!

The sheet had slid from me, leaving me uncovered. Suzie, dressed as when I had first met her, unfastened the blindfold and lightly kissed me. Shyly, furtively. We both knew of the previous evening. She unfastened me and thankfully allowed me to stretch away the stiffness. The early sun shone into the room.

I was led to the bathroom where she watched over me as I went to the toilet. I felt totally embarrassed as she waited until I had completed both functions and then wiped me. Ridiculous after the evening before, I told myself, but it didn't help. Still blushing I brushed my teeth and had a bath. Not allowed to touch my breasts or sex, I washed everywhere else in the perfumed water. Suzie washed my breasts quickly, made me kneel so that she could wash me out below. Her small fingers cleaned me quickly. I was allowed to dry myself.

My collar and straps were replaced and I was given high-heeled shoes. My hands were fastened behind me. Breasts thrusting. It was exciting to feel a prisoner. I was taken downstairs. Mistress was in the kitchen. She wore black trousers and a thin blouse that allowed me to see the patterns of her bra as her breasts were held. She sat at the table with coffee and appraised my nakedness. I hoped that she liked what she saw. Eventually I was called over to her. Suzie was told to fasten a bar to my ankles straps, it meant I couldn't close my legs or walk properly. My legs weren't too far apart, about the width of my hips, a little wider perhaps.

She took a red pencil from the table. It was brand new. I could see it shining. It hadn't even been sharpened. Gave it to Suzie, who, kneeling between my legs, pushed it deep inside my vagina. I was shocked. The morning was bizarre, the events so totally unexpected.

"When Suzie lets go of the pencil you will hold it within you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Alright Suzie, let go."

At first by attempting to squeeze my muscles tight around the thin shaft I held it in place. Soon, however, my inner muscles grew tired. Without a constantly firm grip the pencil slid down. My vagina was also producing lubricants, which did not help. I felt it slip further and further. It fell into Suzie's waiting hand. Alarmed I looked at Mistress.

"Did I not tell you to keep it within you?"

"I'm sorry Mistress! I couldn't help it Mistress."

"Of course you could!" I wanted to cry. "You will do as you are told. Suzie, again." The pencil shaft was pushed up me again. "Obviously you need to practice. Your cunt is flabby inside." The second time was even harder. I was more lubricated. My muscles were tired. It slid out. It slid from me progressively quicker each time it was inserted. Tears ran down my cheeks in frustration. The spreader bar was removed and my hands untied. I was spared further failure. My inner muscles were almost cramping.

No rest. Exercises. Stretching legs and back. Bending, stretches, splits, crabbing. The latter the worst. So humiliating pushing up. Pushing up my tits and open cunt. So vulnerable. Louise knew. Knew my secret. Wet at the exhibition of myself. Muscles shaking.

Suzie gave me eggs to eat and then I had had to practice moving again. This time with clothes. Sitting. Standing. Kneeling. Walking. Removing some, removing all, dressing. Told never to cross my legs, how to offer myself, how to be available. To others. Told never to hide my marks, to show my ring when in public, always have my left hand on top if they were crossed. Told how it should be done with a variety of tops, skirts and dresses. With underwear, without. So much to take in. Had to answer her questions or show her to show I remembered.

Then without clothes. Just the stilettos at times. But first I had to present myself on knees and elbows facing away from Mistress. Suzie came over and knelt by me. Her fingers went immediately to my bottom! She had a lubricant, which she used all around and pressed within. Something cool was then pressed against my bottom! I was told to relax. Maybe it was a dildo or a vibrator. I daren't ask. Suzie forced it inside me. It hurt, it was big, I didn't think it would go. I was making soft whimpering noises by the time it slipped suddenly into place. It felt odd, filling me, stretching me. Part of it was obviously still outside me. My anal ring caught tight in a ridge. I felt hair against my thighs. Was it Mistress? Suzie was kneeling where I could see. She told Suzie to fetch a mirror. Her voice was from the sofa! I could still feel the hair teasing my thighs. Someone other than Master! Someone else seeing this new indignity! She told me to stand. Still with whatever was pushed into my bottom! The hair strangely still there. Behind me. Wanting to turn. I stole a glance as I stood. No one!

Suzie brought a large mirror. I was so shocked! There was a black plug in my bottom stretching me wide, but that wasn't the worst. From the plug a black horse's tail sprouted! I couldn't believe it.

Mistress began laughing. I felt so humiliated.

"Mistress... please."

"Be quiet! Control! Your face is a picture!" She regained her composure. "You'll wear the tail while you practice. The plug will stretch you to make you easier to access. Master will wish to use you there at times. And the tail... well it looks so good on you. It'll help you remember to sway your hips gracefully."

I was made to walk across the room. The tail swished behind me. I tried to keep it still but was immediately rebuked for incorrectly walking. It swung behind, from side to side with each step. I couldn't forget it. Nor could I forget the plug stretching my bottom wide. Stinging. Opened.

I began my exercises again. Standing, walking, always with head high, eyes lowered. Up and down stairs, bending with knees bent, bending with knees straight, kneeling, crawling. How to present myself, standing, kneeling, always with my thighs a little apart at least, to allow access, visual or manual. Practising time after time under her severe eye. The tail swishing incessantly. Sometimes the hairs stuck to my wetness. The invasion in my bottom moved as I walked. I was never able to forget it. Every one of my muscles ached, more than I realised I possessed.

Lunch was a salad. I knelt at the table, the tail of the plug still proud in my bottom so I was given a stool to sit on. Astride, legs open, tail over the back. Exhausted.

After, Suzie took me upstairs. She ran a bath and I had to kneel on the floor and she took off the tail part, and then pulled the plug out. I wanted to cry. My bottom felt open and wide as I still knelt whilst Suzie washed the plug. Eventually I was allowed to rest in the hot water for a while then Suzie gave me a wash where I wasn't allowed.

She whispered to me. "You have a beautiful body and you look so sexy. I hope we'll be allowed again." It surprised me. Her fingers lingered on my breasts. I turned and kissed her.

"I hope so too, but you are more beautiful and sexy than I am." She laughed at my comment depreciatingly.

"I wish... but we have to hurry. I have to put on your make-up."

After she had replaced my collar she brushed my hair. I had to sit for her. Bottom stinging still. She lightly made up my face then took out a small jar and brush.

"This is a stain. It will last regardless of what you have to do and will still make your lips look good even after any lipstick has disappeared." She painted my lips with three coats, allowing each to dry. Then my nipples! These only needed one coat apparently. Then I had to sit wide apart and she painted my labia too! Another three coats. After each dried she had to wipe my juices. The brush tickled. We laughed together. Then I had to go onto the bed and spread my cheeks whilst I knelt. She painted my behind too, around the stretched rim of my bottom! Whilst it dried she kissed my proffered cheeks. Her hand cupped my puffy lips.