Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I gave in to it, I let my face move forward. Not long ago I would never have believed I could do this. Even days ago I tended to think it wrong. Now I wanted so much to please her. She was lithe. Could smell her sex. It frightened me a little, this lust of mine. My head, my mouth between at the join of her thighs. Kissing the material, her thighs. I could feel her muscles under my mouth, her knickers wetter with my saliva as I began to kiss her more strongly. I pulled the knickers down her legs with my teeth. Back at the apex of her thighs I saw her sex, my mouth opened and I licked her lovingly. God, I was disgusting, it was so good. Her taste and smell filling my nose and mouth. Knew what to do. I had to pleasure her. That was my role and I was relishing it. The taste of a woman. My tongue inside her cunt. Back and forth. Sucked her clit, licked it. Felt the tension in her body. She came. It was as if it was me. Juices and spasms. More in control than I could ever be. My face covered in her.

Mistress told me she was pleased with me on the drive back. I glowed. At the house I was made to practice with the leather corset and belt. That was really hard. Soon it was time to suck Andrew's cock again. My tail shook about and the days went on.

On Friday afternoon I was tied to the bed again. I lay there occasionally hearing sounds but left alone. Suzie brought me something to eat later.

"What's going on?"

"Master Robert is back. He's not to see you"

"Doesn't he know I'm here?"

"Oh yes. Of course. Mistress is keeping you for later."

After eating a light meal I was told to shower and put on clothes and makeup. They were laid out for me. Suzie took me downstairs. In the hallway Louise took me in her arms and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my upturned mouth. I felt faint, as if wearing the corset. As I thought about the taste of her lipstick she took me into the lounge.

On a chair was a naked man! He was strapped down so that he couldn't move! His erection was standing up rather proudly. He was gagged! His eyes bulged. He had a hairy chest and wasn't much smaller than Master. His erect cock looked darker. Idly I thought how different women's sex were, their cunts and tits all seemed to be very personal shapes and sizes, yet men's cocks, whilst they varied, only did so a little.

"Slut this is Robert, my husband. Robert this is Michael's slut. Do you want to watch? Of course you do, how silly. Would you like her after?" I couldn't follow what was going on.

Mistress began kissing me again. And fondling me. I was excited, I knew Robert was watching. She took me to the sofa opposite Robert. We lay down, I in her arms as she continued kissing and touching me. Gradually she unfastened my blouse. Robert could see what she was doing. My breasts on display in her hands. She rubbed up my thighs as her tongue fucked my mouth. Her arm rucking up my skirt. Robert was watching as I was being groped and kissed. Whilst she showed him she was using me. She whispered into my mouth that I could come when I wanted. It didn't take long. Her fingers found my sex, just brushed them. I cried out and shook. Her hands had removed my clothes. Fingers deep inside, her mouth biting my nipples. My back arched up as I came again. I caught Roberts eyes as I screamed. I noticed Suzie standing behind Robert. I came again, then thrown onto the carpet and made to kneel up on hands and knees for a while.

I noticed Suzie was with Mistress. She appeared to be undressing her. Suddenly she was stood in front of me. It was if she had a cock! I didn't know what it was. It was hard and but not rigid and fastened to her with straps. It seemed to open her too. She moved behind me and I felt it cool on my back. Then Mistress was fucking me with it! As though she was a man! It was so strange. Someone other than Master was fucking me! I hadn't been used like this for a week. I felt breasts against my back. I wanted filling but this was wrong. Soon it didn't matter. I was being used. My cunt was being used. Master had given me. It was what I was born for. Louise's shafting of my cunt was making me cry out and grunt like I was on heat. I was. Her bitch, being fucked by her. Her body slapped against mine and its extension was demanding, dominating me. I gave in to it, all vestiges of my own will given away. As I did my body became almost uncontrollable. Almost, not quite. I had to be good, I had to wait, my body hers. I cried out, desperate to be allowed to come, desperate to hear her command. When it came I felt myself open to it, let it explode in me. I collapsed, not really aware of anything.

I was exhausted. Suzie and Mistress helped me up. They led me over to Robert. I was made to place a foot on each side of his legs. I remember I could smell his aftershave but the smell of his manhood was stronger. My legs were astride him. Fingers took his cock and lowered me onto it, filling me. Another cock in me. It was big and hot, different to the dildo. I had missed Master. I needed his cock. Had to be used by this one. Give myself to this one too. I rode him, not knowing where the energy came from. I rode him, grinding against him. Squeezing him with the muscles in my vagina. Wanting him to enjoy me. A noise from behind the gag. And again. My body filled with his hot liquids, they dribbled out as I continued. Until I came again. I was so tired, so tender. I slid off him, dribbling on the floor.

Not even thinking, I began cleaning his cock. I knew my place, my duties. I saw Suzie naked buttocks and cunt as she knelt between Mistress's thighs bringing her to a climax. I realised that I had never been allowed to see Mistress come before. Semen continued to ooze slowly from Robert as I licked him.

In the morning Suzie bathed me. She made me feel special. She bathed me and then rubbed me with oils and made me up, dried my hair. I was taken downstairs, naked as usual. Sitting at the table with Mistress was Master! I almost ran to him but stopped myself, trying to remain calm. My heart was beating so hard I thought I might have a heart attack! He was smiling at me! He had come back!

"Hello my little submissive."

"Hello Master." My cunt responded to him as if I was one of Pavlov's dogs.

"For God's sake take that stupid grin off your face and make us both breakfast!"

It was so wonderful being with Master again. I couldn't help but touch him occasionally to make sure he was real. We went back to the house and lounged around in bed or around the house all day. I was his. This time I was with him. It had seemed like ages. I was back! He was pleased with me, pleased with his submissive slut.

That evening my body felt as though it was a strummed guitar. There were about a thirty people at the cocktail party in the hotel, about twice as many men as women. I wore a thin black dress, spaghetti straps and stockings. I also wore my collar of course, but it was a new silver one which locked at the back and also a thin silver linked leash. Master took me in holding my leash. In the party it hung from my collar. People could see what I was. I liked that. I was aroused by it. I saw their eyes on me, saw desire.

During the course of the evening I realised that there were other slaves too. Another girl and two men. One of the male slaves was Robert.

Master told me that we were to go to a room and watch people. He knocked on a door. Whilst he waited he took my breasts out and fondled them. Louise let us in, her hands playing over my displayed breast before moving to sit on the bed. Robert was blindfold and strapped naked to a padded dressing table bench like yesterday. He had a ball gag strapped in his mouth again. A woman straddled him. Thirtyish, looking hot. Black dress. She was using Robert, a man who was bound. It wouldn't have occurred to me not long ago that a man could be dominated. The woman blew a kiss to Michael, ignoring me. Michael sat on a chair, standing me at his side with my breasts on display. Not knowing what to do with my hands they hung acquiescent by my side. Cheeks burning, I watched. Scared to move. I was wet. Under cover of her skirts she obviously continued to pleasure herself on Robert. On his cock. Closing her eyes. A deep sigh came from her. I wanted to touch myself. I needed to be used. She seemed to be grinding herself against him. For a long time there was silence in the room. Then she began to moan softly and the tendons in her neck stood out as she came. Finally her head fell forward as she took slow deep breaths.

Eventually she dismounted from the naked figure. Michael's hand slid up my leg from behind. Under my skirt. The hem being pulled up by his arm. Breasts bared. Legs opened as though it were natural to have a hand slide up stockings onto the flesh of my thighs, it was for mine. Thighs sensitive to his caresses. Just touching my swollen lips.

Robert's cock was still very erect. Shiny with her secretions. She straightened her dress and hair. Took a tissue and wiped herself under her dress. Gave Louise a kiss. Although flushed it was impossible to have known what she had just done. She grinned at Michael and walked confidently from the room with Louise.

I looked at Robert as Master continued to tease my cunt. At his cock standing proud from his stomach. It had been deep inside me only yesterday. It was tied around the base. Almost like shoe laces tying his balls and cock. The veins standing out. His chest moving up and down. He had a hard pulsing cock. The room smelt of excitement. He had a tattoo on his buttock that I hadn't noticed before. Two crossed keys.

Another woman entered the room. Dark hair, green satin dress, big cleavage. Looking excited. Louise looked at me looking at her husbands cock. The black haired woman looked at me too. Watched the hand up my skirts. Turned her back to Louise to have her zip pulled down. Pushing myself down a little on Master's hand. Stepped out of the dress. Gave it to Louise. Suspender and bra. No knickers, wild pubic hair. Master had me raise my skirts to my waist. They looked, at my wet cunt, looked as his fingers easily entered me and I groaned.

Laughing, the woman threw a leg over the figure of Robert as though mounting a horse. I watched mesmerised as she took the cock in her hand and drew it to her. First rubbing it over her clit, her lips opening as she fed it inside. Master's fingers echoed the rhythm of the cock. I could see it all. It was if I could feel it.

It was all too much. Seeing them fucking. Displaying myself whilst being fingered. I came and they watched. They all saw my shame, all saw my unrestrained body as it obviously climaxed. All except Robert of course, who would have known by the sounds.

"She'll have to be punished, wont she?"

"Oh yes, don't worry."

He made me take my dress off. Naked now. I hoped that he would put me over his knee now in front of everyone. Make me show them all. I had to wait.

The woman had released her breasts, playing with them, grinding her clit down on the base of the captive cock. Louise came up to her, kissed her as she fucked her husband, kissed her breasts. The dark haired woman orgasmed. As she was relaxing, her arms holding her half way up Robert's cock, she looked at me with a predatory gaze.

Louise removed Robert's blindfold. Helped the woman off Robert. Hugged her. Pressing against her. Robert watching, eyes wide. Slid her body down the woman. Her face hiding that wild pubic hair. The woman pushing against her mouth. Her hand held her hair. She began to shake. Louise snaked a hand onto Robert. Onto his purple cock. Undid his bindings. A noise behind his gag. Immediately semen spurted high. Jets of it. Landing on his chest and face. Ignoring him, simply letting him watch as she licked the woman to another loud climax.

I had to lick up Robert's semen for the second time in two days. Then kneeling between Michael's legs, I licked him. Wanting him. Took him deep. Desperate. One of the women began fingering me for a moment. I didn't know who. Crudely, not caring, her fingers making me aware of my use. I was rewarded by Masters semen in my mouth. I came again at his pleasure with me.

My body pulsed with arousal. Master led me by my lead naked from the room onto the hotel corridor. I wondered if there would be people to see me. I walked as Louise had shown me. Imagined the tail in my rear. Naked on a corridor! I was proud to be displayed as his. I wanted him to be proud of his slave.

A tight rubber blindfold was secured over my eyes. He unlocked a door and led me within.

"Who are you?"

"Yours Master."

"What are you?"

"Whatever you wish me to be Master." I suddenly realised. I pressed up against him. It was allowed for a moment. A woman's hand took me to the bed. My hands fastened together. "Hello, my love." It was Pia. "Michael has given me to you as a maid."

My mind raced. I had to lie on the bed. My hands were taken above my head and secured somewhere. Pillows were placed beneath my hips and my thighs spread wide apart display myself. I felt my cunt lips curled wetly apart.

"Now it's your turn." Master kissed me on my lips. "Pia will bring them to you." A shudder ran through me. I almost came again. He laughed.