Training 24/7 Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy's training of his baby girl begins.
3.8k words
4.12
51.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had finally come to bring my baby girl to live with me. We'd spent the weekend moving her in and getting her settled. We hadn't really discussed any new rules yet, or exactly how things would work here. I knew I would have to put a bit of thought into it, but the foundation was definitely already in place. There were a few things I had already taught her, and I knew she was eager to learn more. Though I sat at my desk trying to get some work done, I couldn't keep my mind off of her. I glanced up at my baby girl sitting quietly curled up in a chair, looking dreamily out the window. A book lay open, but unread on her lap and she seemed a thousand miles away. I always enjoyed watching her when she wasn't aware of it; when I did, I saw a lot. Tonight, she looked so sweet, so fragile, and perhaps a bit lost. As if she wasn't sure what she wanted from her life. But I knew what she wanted. It was only a matter of time before she figured it out as well. Yes, I was surely the only one in the world who was aware of the deep sexual desires that blossomed within her, the all-consuming need to be of use, to belong to someone. To belong to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been a busy weekend for us, moving me in with Daddy. I was dying to ask Him how things were going to work now, but He looked very busy, so I settled in to read a book. I couldn't seem to focus on the story though, and found myself staring out into the night, lost in thought. I was so very happy that Daddy had asked me to come live with Him. Just being in His life overjoyed me. However, I sometimes worried about whether or not I could truly make Him happy. If I could possibly be everything He needed. I knew that our life together was going to be very different, yet I felt that I had never belonged anywhere more. From the beginning of our relationship, He'd had exacting standards. Though we hadn't been able to devote much time to training, He made sure I knew that while He would be firm with me, He would also be fair. He had so far trained me how to sit, to stand, to address Him properly and how to conduct myself in public. For our private time, He had trained me how to display myself for Him, come on His command, and how to pleasure Him best. He had seemed to know exactly how to deal with me from the very beginning. The way our relationship had grown into something beyond our control, was something we could have never imagined. I could still remember the first time He told me to call Him Daddy. The feelings that washed over me were difficult to identify. Suddenly, this man I had known only as a friend, became someone I feared. Not a physical fear, it was something else. A fear He would reach deep into my heart to find out things about me than even I had never known. A fear he could make me into someone very different. And then, there was a fear He would do nothing. A fear that this intense longing for Him would be unfulfilled, leaving me aching, confused and frustrated. From the very first time we met, everything about Him impressed me. Physically, He towered above me. His chest was wide and powerful, His arms defined and strong. Ruggedly masculine and handsome. His voice was smooth and sexy, the easy rhythm seeming to make even the most trivial words sound erotic. But what affected me most were His eyes. They were compelling eyes, soft and kind...but they hinted at the possibility that there was another level of this man, one that no one else knew. My eyes seemed to be constantly drawn to His, requiring conscious effort on my part to look away. They were as hypnotic as His voice. Eventually, He noticed how He affected me, and when we would see each other socially, He easily held my gaze. He seemed to enjoy how I reacted to Him and my obvious discomfort being in His presence. Then came the day He spoke those three simple words..."look at me." Spoken so quietly I was the only one to hear it, but there was no doubt it was a command for me and me alone. And I did. I looked right into those eyes. They held me as surely as if He held me in his arms. It took only a moment for me to realize...I'd met Him...the one who could possess me. The man who could take me and make me His. Never before had I felt such an intense, demanding need to give myself to someone, but I felt it now. We had both fallen into our roles easily, as if it had never been any other way. I was so eager to learn all the ways to please Him, and as my Daddy, He would teach me. Though He was only nine years older, He could easily reduce me to feeling like a child with the authority in His voice alone. His voice demanded my obedience and effortlessly reminded me that I belonged to Him. I gladly belonged to Him. I wanted so badly to be everything for Him and was willing to do whatever He wished of me. I knew there was so much more for Him to teach me, and I was eager for the chance to make Him proud of His little girl.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

Though our weekend had been busy, I decided tonight would be a good time for a quick training session. I spoke quietly but with authority, without even looking up at her. A single word, but in her mind an obvious command. "Undress." She started, then smiled and laid the book aside. Silently, she stood and slipped her frilly sundress over her head and laid it across the chair. She glimmered in the soft dusk, the light shining beautifully off her silky skin while she stood and waited for me to tell her what to do. "Come here baby."

I moved across the room, seating myself in the armchair and beckoning to my little one, who followed immediately. I pointed to the floor where she knelt obediently at my feet. I remained silent for several minutes, just petting her head, building the tension. I knew that she was craving any opportunity to serve me and make me proud of her. "My boots, baby girl." She smiled, quickly untying and removing my boots, then my socks. When I stood, she unbuckled my belt then drew my pants and boxers down. I watched approvingly as she folded them neatly and laid them aside. She looked so sexy kneeling at my feet, it was difficult to remain focused on the task at hand. "Baby, put my cock in

your mouth. And NO hands." My sweet little submissive was only too happy to comply. She clasped her hands behind her back, seductively closed her lips around my cock and began to suck. It felt wonderful and I hated to stop her, but I grabbed a handful of her hair, and jerked her mouth away from my crotch. I sighed loudly and asked, "WHAT did I tell you to do?!"

"You...um...you told me to suck your cock Daddy," she replied, looking confused and wincing as I kept a tight grip on her hair.

"Did I? Are you sure?" I said with more than a hint of exasperation, "baby, you must learn to LISTEN to my orders carefully. What I said was, that I wanted you to put my cock in your mouth. I did NOT tell you to suck it. Do you understand the difference, little one?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Daddy. It wont happen again." She looked up at me sadly, but this was an important lesson for her to learn, so I could not waver. "Well, that remains to be seen. Regardless, you will be punished for it this time." I spoke slowly and emphasized each word so as to reinforce my point, as I guided her face back into my lap. "Now. Put. My. Cock. In. Your. Mouth."

I looked at the ceiling and tried to think of anything but my little girl holding my cock between her lovely lips. She had no idea how difficult this lesson was FOR ME, but I was able to hold off for a good 3 or 4 minutes before I relaxed and looked down at her. The second I saw her, my arousal took over, and I heard her moan as she felt my cock

begin to swell in her mouth. While the sexual stimulation was nice, more important was the knowledge of the power I had over her...that knowledge in itself was simply intoxicating. "Now baby, you may suck Daddy's cock."

She managed a smile without letting me slip from her mouth, and it sounded very much

like she purred with happiness as she began. Soon my cock was smoothly sliding in and out of her mouth, and when she glanced up at one point, the excitement in her eyes clearly expressed how much she was loving her task. Her expertise at this particular act was obvious and it wasn't long before my hips thrust forward and I groaned as the inevitable occurred. I held her head still as my body shook with a powerful climax and I could hear and feel her swallowing vigorously. She continued to hold me in her mouth, licking softly until she was told otherwise.

"Very good baby girl."

Her eyes sparkled at my compliment and I ran my hand through her silky hair while she sat motionless awaiting my next instruction. "You may sit back."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As I contentedly knelt before Him, I waited for a new command. Something was going to happen, though I was unsure of what it would be. It could be a simple request for a cup of coffee, directions to dress to go out, or more training. It could truly be anything, and it didn't matter WHAT it was. It would be done, for no reason other than it was what

He wished of me. This was who I was. Who I'd always needed to be.

"Baby, you've done well today, and I know you could probably use a good nights sleep, but..." He trailed off as I looked up at Him uncertainly.

"I am going to have to punish you for not listening properly to my earlier instruction."

I sighed and stated, "Whatever you say Daddy."

"Excellent answer, baby," He replied as He helped me to my feet. "Now, bend over the table."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She quickly jumped up to position herself over the waist-high padded table, hands grasping the other side as she stood waiting for her punishment. I put my pants back on and came up behind her, immediately slapping her hard on one cheek, then the other. Though she cried out, I was fairly certain it was more from surprise than pain.

"Baby, when I tell you to bend over, you will spread your legs so that I have access to any part of your body. Do you understand?" She quickly spread her legs and nodded her head and I slapped her again, this time on her fully exposed pussy, bringing a pitiful cry from her. "Is THAT how you answer me, baby?!"

"No Sir. I'm sorry, Daddy...I understand."

I kicked her legs apart a bit more and ran a hand up between her thighs to rest on her pubic hair, giving it a little tug. "Seems you've become a little lazy about this baby. I want it trimmed nice and neat tomorrow."

"Yes Sir," she replied as she shivered from my touch. "Anything you want."

"Of course baby." I stated matter-of-factly. "Everything I want. Now, I'm not going to restrain you this time, but I expect you to remain in this exact position until I'm finished. Do NOT let go of the table, and do NOT move your feet from this spot. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes Daddy."

I had chosen the paddle and began to spank her beautiful bare ass with fairly easy strokes at first. This was our first time using anything other than my hand, so I wanted to warm her up slowly to see just how much she could take. From the very first stroke, she seemed to enjoy herself immensely. Each time I connected, she would cry out, and she was breathing heavier with every smack. I found it cute the way she would automatically tense her body each time I lifted the paddle, but she realized quickly that I was alternating between just rubbing it across her skin and actually hitting her. This ensured that she didn't get used to the rhythm, and couldn't anticipate my actions. I could feel

such energy emanating from her...it was obvious she was truly loving every second of this. I decided to use a little more force, and brought the paddle down hard on her already very red cheeks. This brought a deep, sexy moan from her lips, so I was confused when she suddenly burst into tears. I immediately stopped and dropped the paddle on the floor. I pulled her to me, and she continued to sob, unable to speak, while all I could do was wonder about her sudden switch from enjoyment to tears while she regained her composure.

"I'm so sorry Daddy," she finally choked out as she looked up at me through teary eyes. "It wasn't the pain...it wasn't too much, it's just..." her voice faded as she shook her head in confusion.

"I think I know baby." I said with sudden realization as I held her. "We're doing things that you've secretly thought about for a very long time. I'm sure there is a lot of emotion that has built up inside you all these years, and this was probably a bit overwhelming. But you did very well baby...very well. And do you want to know something? I think you were born to serve me."

I had an uncontrollable urge to kiss her sweet, tear-stained cheeks as she glowed with pride at my compliment and hugged me tightly."I think now we'll get some sleep baby," and we were off to bed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Around 2 a.m. I got up and grabbed a crop and crept quietly back into the bedroom where my sweet girl was peacefully sleeping. I turned the bedside lamp on and gazed down at the lovely look of contentment on her face. I pulled back the covers to reveal her nude body curled up with her bottom facing me. For a moment, I wondered if I should test her like this, but I quickly dismissed the notion. I raised the crop and flicked it hard at her nearest buttock. The sound of crop hitting flesh was closely followed by a scream of fear as she woke suddenly from her deep sleep. I cracked the crop once more against a thigh as she screamed and lunged across the bed away from me.

"Baby, lie back down NOW!" I roared as she stared at me in confusion and she yelled, "What the HELL?!"

I did not reply, but stood silently with a look of anger on my face as my free hand pointed down at the bed. It took several seconds before she woke enough to understand what was happening, and finally gave me a weak smile before lying back down and presenting her sweet ass to me. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sore, baby?" His voice was low and soft and I couldn't quite gauge His mood.

"Uhhh...a little Daddy."

"From what, baby?"

"From you, Daddy"

"And just where are you sore, baby?"

Sometimes I still hesitated to talk the way He required me to, but He knew I loved for him to "force" me to say the naughty things I never would have considered before Him.

"My...my pussy."

"Your bottom isn't sore at all??"

"No Sir."

"Well then, we'll take care of that shortly. Go to the playroom and get out the cuffs, blindfold and the cat O'nine tails."

I rose, a bit nervous, and couldn't help but ask "Daddy, have I done something wrong?"

He looked down at me and seemed irritated that I had asked. His tone was stern when He answered me with a question of His own, "Have you?!"

"Um, I don't know Daddy...I don't think so."

"Then go do as you were told. Now. And wait there for me."

I hurried to the playroom to prepare it for Daddy, then unsure of how exactly I should wait for Him, I dropped to my knees, thinking it was the safest choice.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stood in the doorway and watched as she finished laying out the items I'd requested, and I had to smile as she then knelt by the bed to wait for me. Walking to her, I told her to stand, then cuffed her wrists and ankles and kissed her just before placing the blindfold over her eyes. I knew she hated the blindfold, but I was trying to teach her that she could experience our playtime in a whole new way by taking away the sense of sight. I was also trying to remind her that she could trust me, even if she couldn't see me.

Pushing her to do something that is difficult for her is an incredibly intimate experience. She wants to please me by obeying, yet isn't always able to control her reactions. And though she is reluctant to follow orders at times, we have both derived great pleasure from her training and the transformation she has been undergoing. I've never wanted obedience from anyone, but I crave it from her. At times, I feel I want nothing more. My little girl had definitely come a long way since I'd made her mine. There were small changes almost every day. The way she tried to anticipate my every need. The way she happily sat at my feet, silently waiting for instructions. The way that she wore her hair, her clothing, her shoes exactly as I wished. For no reason other than the knowledge that it would please me. And now it was time to show her another way to please me. Leading her to the table, I bent her over it and secured her, legs spread. Then I slapped her sharply on her beautiful bare ass, simply because I liked the way it was presented to me. She gave a little yelp, which made me smile because I knew that although she sounded like she was in pain, there was also immense pleasure.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Why we were here in the middle of the night, I had no idea. But I didn't care why. All I knew was that we were here, and whatever Daddy had planned, I hoped I could perform to His satisfaction. After I was fixed to the table, Daddy slapped my ass hard, which surprised and hurt me quite a bit, but I absolutely loved it. Then suddenly, He walked away and I heard the door close. I couldn't imagine what He was doing. Where did He go? How long was He going to leave me here? The door opened after what seemed like an hour, and though He said nothing, I knew I was no longer alone. I felt His hands on my soft bottom, and He began caressing my cheeks.

One hand briefly left my skin and I felt something dribbled on my skin. It was some sort of massage oil, and His strong warm hands worked my cheeks so wonderfully that soon I was completely relaxed. So I was caught off guard when His finger pressed against my asshole. He slowly and gently worked His finger into me, a little deeper with each stroke, as I desperately tried to relax again. Daddy stopped and moved away for just a moment, then without a word, I felt His cock being pressed inside me. I gasped at the sensation but He had prepared me well, so His entry took minimal effort. Just as He was fully inside, it occurred to me that something wasn't quite right. He patted me lightly on the ass, and when He moved around to stand near my head, I realized that it was a butt plug that He'd inserted in me. I could hear the smile in His voice as He asked "How does that feel baby?"

I was very unsure of what I should say, but I had promised to never lie to Him, so I told Him, "well, um...ho

nestly Daddy...it feels weird."

"Of course it does baby," He sounded amused as He continued, "and guess what?"

Apprehensively, I answered, "uhh...what?"

He sternly said, "it's staying there until tomorrow."

"Until tomorrow?!" I was horrified and my voice surely showed it. "But DADDY!?"

He instantly had a handful of my hair and spoke menacingly in my ear, "Are you fucking arguing with me?!"

I felt my face flush as I tried to explain, "No Sir...I didn't mean...no Daddy, I'm not, I swear."

His voice seemed annoyed when He told me, "That certainly sounded like you were. I think maybe an hour in the corner will give you time to think about how the fuck you speak to me."

He quickly released my cuffs and removed my blindfold. He didn't look happy as He marched me to the corner of the room, and I whimpered as He placed me just inches from the wall.

"Don't move until I come back."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Exactly an hour later, I returned and noted that to her credit, she was still standing exactly as I'd left her. I stood behind her and moved her hair aside to kiss her bare neck, as I stroked her goose bump-covered arms.

"Turn around baby," I whispered.

She slowly turned and looked up at me through worried eyes.

"You continue to please me baby," I said with a genuine smile as I pulled her into me.

"Really Daddy? I do?" Surprise and doubt were apparent in her voice.

12