Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You got up off the bed and I heard you moving around. You repositioned my legs to raise my ass a little higher than it had been, and again checked to make sure the plug was firmly inserted in my ass. You slid two fingers into my wet, slick pussy and stroked them in and out a few times, making me moan with pleasure. You pulled your fingers out and moved back around the side of the bed. You told me to lift my head, and I felt the gag pressing against my lips again.

As you tightened the gag in place, you leaned over and kissed my cheek tenderly. You brushed the hair off my forehead and kissed me there too, then whispered in my ear, “I know you’re frightened little one….remember your safe signal. If it’s too much for you to take, give the signal. I won’t be upset if you can’t do it. Do you understand me, little slut?” I nodded my head, and you kissed my cheek again.

You moved away, and before I could prepare myself for what was coming, I heard a whistling sound and a line of fire erupted across my ass. I gasped, and before I could scream, a second stroke landed an inch below the first. I finally got the scream out as the third stroke blazed just below the other two, and in a panic I squeezed the ball three times, making it squeak. You dropped the crop and started to untie my ankles, saying, “Ok baby …. Ok …. It’s ok.”

A moment later, I felt the cool touch of lotion being smoothed onto my bottom, soothing the fire raging there. You came around the side of the bed, loosened the gag and removed it. You took the blindfold off and helped me roll onto my side …. I was sobbing like a baby. You sat on the bed and took me into your arms, laying my head on your shoulder and holding me, your hands caressing my hair and face, wiping the tears away.

When the sobs had quieted to a few sniffles, you sat me up, brushed the hair off my face, and smiled at me. “I’m so proud of you, little pet. I didn’t think you could do that, but you did. And now I have a reward for you.” You undid your belt, unzipped your pants and freed your cock. It was hard and throbbing, with a drop of precum oozing from the eye. You leaned back against the headboard, turned slightly towards me, and with your hands on each side of my face, guided your cock into my mouth. I began to lick and suck you, and you sighed and closed your eyes. You let me suck you for a few minutes, and then you pushed me back and got up.

As I lay there watching you, you quickly undressed and came back to the bed. You rolled me onto my stomach and untied my wrists, then rolled me onto my back, bringing my arms around in front of me and retying my wrists. You pulled them up over my head and fastened them to the headboard. “Spread your legs nice and wide, little slut,” you said to me, and when I did, you knelt between them. You lifted my legs up over your shoulders, teasing me by rubbing the head of your cock between my pussy lips again and again. The plug was still lodged deep in my ass, and you looked down at me, smiled and said, “Is my little slut ready to have both holes filled?” I smiled up at you and said, “Yes, Master …. Please fill me.”

You slowly slid your cock into my tight wet pussy. When you were about halfway in, you moaned and said softly, “God, that feels good,” and I smiled, my heart soaring to know that you were finding pleasure in my body while I was also being pleased by you inside me. You took your time fucking me, making it last, playing with my clit and sucking my nipples, allowing me to cum a couple times before you began to stroke into me hard, fast and deep. I started to moan deeply as I felt another orgasm building and just as it was about to break, you leaned over and gently bit my left nipple …. My whole body arched up off the bed as I started to cum, and with a groan I felt your cock start to throb as you joined me, your hot cum bathing my cunt. You collapsed onto me, and kissed me deeply, as if your tongue were trying to meet the tip of your cock inside me.

Finally, you reached up, untied my wrists and rolled off of me, lying on your back beside me. I sat up, got out of bed and went into the bathroom, coming back a moment later with a warm wet washcloth and a towel. I knelt on the bed next to you and washed and dried your cock as you lay there watching me. You pulled at my nipples as I washed you, and gave my tits a playful slap as I turned to take the towels back to the bathroom. I rejoined you on the bed, and you let me curl up at your side, my head resting on your chest as you caressed me softly and whispered, “Well done, my little pet. You’ve pleased me, very much.”

A glance at the clock told me there were still several hours to go before our session was done. I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly. The evening was off to a lovely start.

12