Training a New Domme Ch. 01

Story Info
My sub loses a bet and I get to train a new Dom.
1.9k words
4.22
22.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers

"You don't to make that bet, do you?" whispered Wendy into my ear. We were in Biloxi for the weekend and I was playing blackjack. I had a twelve and the dealer was showing a 6. I had been counting cards and knew most of the face cards had already come up. I chose to hit.

I gave her a quick kiss and said, "I know what I'm doing sweetie."

She bit my ear and replied, "I bet you don't". "Well, if I win this hand I say you have to go down on me. Want to bet?"

Her hot breath tickled my ear, "Okay, stud. However, when you lose you follow me back to our room and you're my slave for the rest of the evening." I nodded my head and signaled the dealer. She gave me a card and it was a 7. I just leaned over my shoulder and gave a snide grin to my lover.

When the dealer was done with the other players she turned her card over revealing a 7. She took a hit and pulled another 7. "Dealer has 20, pays 21."

I groaned and hung my head as my chips were swept away. Wendy pulled on my earlobe and said, "Seems your luck has run out, dear. Now follow me." She turned away and left the table. I quickly grabbed the remaining chips and followed behind her appalled at my luck. She reached back and took my tie in her hand and pulled me behind her as she led me out of the casino to the elevators. When the doors opened she led me inside and pushed the button to our floor.

She moved up against me, breathing heavy and untied my tie, "Oh Jeremy, you are in for it tonight. I warned you that you shouldn't have made that bet, now your ass is mine. I think I'll start by making use of your tie." Taking the tie off me and turning me around, she pulled my hands behind me and tied them securely at the wrists. Then she turned me back to face her and moved her sexy body up against mine. She took my head in her hands and pulled me lips to hers kissing me fiercely. Pain shot through my lip as she ending up by biting my lower lip hard.

The door opened on our floor and we stepped out. Wendy reached down and unfastened my belt. She pulled it free from my pants and looped it around my neck. Pulling it tightly I felt it constrict around my throat. Wendy smiled wickedly and said, "You better keep up, my slave." She turned and led me down the hallway towards our room.

Halfway there another couple came out of their room and gave us a shocked look as they quickly hurried by.

We got to our door and Wendy pulled the key-card out and unlocked the door. She led me in by my belt into our room and closed the door. "Wait," she commanded. The word hung in the quiet room like a symbol of her power as she decided what route she was going to take to find gratification tonight.

The hotel room had an entryway that led to a living area and a bedroom off of that. She left me alone in anticipation for a minute as she walked into the main area and looked around. She returned swaying slowly and tugged on my leash, made me follow her down the hall to the living room and up to the round table in the middle of the room.

Moving around me she ran her hands against my ass then grabbed it roughly. She pushed me against the table abruptly and I flopped over the edge, face down. Wendy then reached around my midsection to my fly and unfastened my pants. With a hard yank, she pulled my pants and boxer shorts down around my ankles. "Now, don't you go anywhere, Sub."

She went into the other room and returned with two more belts. She fastened one around both my ankles and tied the end to the small table effectively preventing them from moving. Then she unfastened my wrists. My sexy lover warned me, "Don't try to escape or it'll just go worse for you. Also, as my slave for our little game, you are forbidden to speak unless I ask you a direct question."

She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me leaving me naked except for my pants around my ankles. She then pulled my arms and stretched me across the table. It was relatively small, so my hips were against one edge, and my head hung down across the other side with my chest flat against the cold wood. I could feel my erect nipples pressing down. Wendy took each wrist, fastened a belt tightly around it and then pulled it down tying it to the legs of the table. I was now immobilized hanging off both sides of this little table in the middle of the room.

"I know what you're thinking, sweetie," Wendy said in a husky whisper into my ear that sent shivers down my spine. "But you are in for more than a simple spanking tonight. I believe I'm in the mood for some room service, let's order some up, shall we?" With this she picked up the hotel phone and ordered a dozen oysters and a bottle of wine.

"I wonder what our bellboy will look like and what he'll think of my little slave?" she wondered out loud. "I guess I need something to keep me busy until my snack gets here, so time to have a little fun."

She went into the bathroom and returned with her hairbrush. Going around my helpless body she reached back and swung hard. A resounding SMACK filled the round quickly followed by a cry that I was unable to keep inside. Wendy giggled at my plight as she slowly paddled my firm ass. After the first few swats I couldn't stop from lurching after each spank of her dreaded hairbrush. As much as I was dreading the room service, I began to pray for it as my ass turned a bright shade of crimson.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, there came a knock upon our door. "Oh goody, all this work has gotten me quite famished," said Wendy with a laugh. I'll be right back. Crossing the room I heard her high heels click on the tile to the door. I heard it open and a female voice announce, "room service." I let loose a big sigh of relief knowing that it was a women waiter. I heard Wendy reply, "oh, please bring it in and set it on my table in the living room if you'd be so kind. I set it up special."

I heard the trolley pushed down the hall then come to a stop as I heard a cry of surprise, "oh!"

"Do you like what I've done to fix up the place?" asked Wendy.

"Yes I do, it's just what I would have done. Where do you want your food?"

"Why don't you just set it on top? My dildo whore lost a bet and is all mine to play with tonight. First I paddled his ass for wasting our money, and now he's reduced to being my table. If he doesn't want to end up naked in the hallway, he better not move an inch and spill our snack. Say, would you like to join me, I have more than I can eat?"

"I sure would. My name is Sue, pleased to meet you." I felt her place the chilled platter across my ass and back, and set the wine next to me. "Say, his ass is really red, you were busy earlier."

Entwining her fingers in my hair, my lover replied, "Pleased to meet you Sue, I surely was. Now pet, be a good slave and say hello. You are to refer to our guest as 'Mistress Sue', understood?"

Wendy clenched her fingers into my hair pulled my head up and turned it to the right so I could see Sue. She was a short blonde in a standard hotel outfit. However, the drab outfit couldn't conceal her shapely curves and buxom frame. "I am pleased to meet you Mistress Sue."

The ladies took their seats across from each other with me in between them. They opened up the wine and filled the glasses. "Here's to powerful men being reduced to playthings," toasted Wendy and they drank after clinking their glasses. They began to eat and chat. I was keeping perfectly still, so as to not spill the platter. I had no doubt Wendy meant what she said about ending up in the hallway.

As I lay there reduced to being a piece of furniture, helpless to move, the two vixens chatted away like old friends. My skin was electrified and the low lights in the living area sparkled in my eyes as I began to enter subspace. I lost track of the time until I heard Sue say, "You know Wendy, I wish I could get my boyfriend to do this, I would love it."

"Well, just what is stopping you? Take the bull by the balls and make him yours."

"I don't know. I don't have any experience in this, but I want to learn. He works in the hotel too."

Wendy snickered, "Then there is no time like the present. Why don't you get his ass up here and I'll get you started."

"You would do that for me, thanks!" Behind me I heard Sue get up and then the clicks of a text message being sent. "What am I going to say?"

"Oh, you need to get his mind thinking along the right track, sweetie. Say something like; "You are to report to room 312 now. I don't like to be kept waiting so you have 10 minutes to comply."

After a few seconds went by, I heard another sound from behind me, "Done. Do you think it'll work?"

"Of course it will. Men are such simple creatures, led by their little dicks. When he gets here, I'll answer the door, just follow my lead. While we wait you can get into the swing of things by having a go at Jeremy here. His ass has begun to lose its nice pink hue."

I felt the platter lifted from my backside and closed my eyes in anticipation. I felt a small smack against my ass and relaxed a little. "Oh no, dear; you have to put your arm into it. Try again with some gusto. He's to be punished, not petted!"

Sue began to spank my ass harder. With Wendy egging her on, her hits grew in intensity and I began to see red as the pain from each successive spank increased. I couldn't stop myself from crying out and Sue stopped. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "should I stop?"

Wendy replied, "No, no. That just means you are starting to get him where he needs to be. That's what you want, to slowly push men to their boundaries. They will keep at it to prove just how tough they are. Then you go just a bit further to show them who's really in charge."

Lights knifed through the slats of the blinds, stabbing through the room across the floor. Just then I heard the doorbell ring a second time and again I was granted a reprieve. I heard the sexy ladies move out of the living area, past the kitchen and down to the door. The door was unlocked and I heard a male voice say, "Oh, excuse me, I was looking for Sue."

~ to be continued...

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers