Training a New Domme Ch. 02

Story Info
I train my new friend on the ways of being a Domme.
3.2k words
4.38
24.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
282 Followers

Tonight was turning into such fun! First I won that bet, making Jeremy into my sex toy for the night. It was really getting me turned on. I could feel my pussy opening up and starting to get wet. It was such a stroke of luck having Sue show up with my oysters too. My mind was awhirl with possibilities and the night was still young. She was really hesitant to put the hairbrush to my sub's tight ass, but I could see she was taking to the role like a duck to water, and now a fire was growing in her green eyes that could only mean good things.

The doorbell rang breaking the spell and I took Sue's hand in mine leading her away from my bound slave. She followed me and leaning close to her sweet smelling hair I whispered, "Just follow my lead and tonight will be truly epic!" She nodded, lost in thought and I opened the door to see a handsome young man in a bellhop's outfit.

"Oh, excuse me, I was looking for Sue."

I grinned at him and looking him directly, moved closer, "Oh she's here, why don't you come in?" He stepped inside and I immediately wondered if that's what it's like for the fly to walk into the spider's web. He noticed Sue behind me and walked up to her, "What's going on Sue?"

I put my hand on his shoulder, turning him to me. He was just a bit shorter than me in my heels and looking straight into his eyes said, "You are late, stud. I think she told you ten minutes. Don't think I won't remember that. I'm Wendy, what is your name?"

"Tom"

"Say, Sue, I'm not sure his chest is as powerful as you told me, I don't believe you."

"Oh, it is," replied Sue a little uncertain how to proceed.

"Okay, show me then Tommy, and then I'll believe her."

"The name is 'Tom' and okay." I knew I could play to his vanity like all men. Plus seeing the two of us together I expected his mind was already running to the simple conclusion that he was in for a ménage de trois. Men are such simple creatures. He quickly removed his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his white T-Shirt. How little did he know how differently this evening was going to proceed as I took the tie into my hands.

"Hmmmm, I guess you were right Sue, Tommy's chest isn't too bad." I turned him around to face Sue and put my hands across his broad shoulders. With a nod of my head to Sue, she approached and put her hands against his firm chest. We began to lightly stroke his skin and I delighted again how simple it was to bend a man to my will using their weakness to their cocks. I pulled his hands behind him and tied them quickly in place with his tie.

Tommy quickly realized what I had done and said, "What the hell are you doing?"

"You were late for your mistress, Tommy. You didn't take her command to heart and now you are to pay the price for your insolence."

"Sue, what the fuck is going on?" Tom said angrily.

"You better listen to her, Tom. Wendy has a way of getting what she wants."

I turned him around quickly and pushed him helplessly against the entryway wall with a thud. I grabbed his hair in one hand and his left nipple in my right. Pinching hard he let out a cry of pain and I growled in my most menacing Dom voice, "Listen up Tommy. That is NO way to speak to your mistress. You are in no position to use that tone. Let me show you what happens to bad boys who misbehave."

I unbuttoned his pants and reached inside. As expected I felt his manhood hard and throbbing beneath that hotel outfit. I freed it from his pants, a grabbing him by the cock, I gave a sharp tug. Grunting in pain Tommy followed me down the hallway. Sue followed us with a glazed expression as I led them to the living area where Jeremy was still strapped to the table.

"Crap, what the fuck?" cried Tommy looking over at Sue.

Sue slid up to him and ran her hands across his chest pinching his nipples. "Oh Tommy, you're in for some fun tonight. That's Jeremy; he was reduced to being our table earlier as he failed Mistress Wendy. I think you need to learn that lesson as well."

I turned to Jeremy and spanked his ass hard. When he jerked I pulled his head up and told him loud enough to Tommy to hear, "it's time for a test, Dildo Whore. It's time to find out if your mouth can do all the things it claims to be so good at. Before you get to put anything else into your mouth you have to prove to me that you know what to do with it. Anyone can talk a good game, but not everyone can back up their words with actions."

"So let's find out if those juicy lips of yours are good for more than just talk. I want to see if that sharp tongue can be talented without talking. It's all about your mouth now. If you use it right then you'll get what you really want. But I'm not easy to please. I have high expectations. Make it good."

"Show me if that pretty mouth of yours can do dirty things. Are you ready for your test?"

Jeremy nodded and I could feel his body slump as he accepted his fate.

Part III -- Back to Jeremy

My body shivered as Wendy voiced her challenge while running her fingertips over my sensitive ass. I saw her move around me to the front and bend down to untie me from across the table. She gave me a command, "Stand up now, slave and see who joined us."

I slowly stood up feeling the pull of my strained muscles and turned to see Sue and a strongly built man with his shirt off and his hands tied behind his back. Sue had her hands in his hair and an evil gleam in her eyes. Wendy came up next to me and directed, "get rid of those pants quickly my pet and get on all fours by the couch."

I reached down and pulled my pants and underwear off with due haste, deliberately seeing the awe in Sue's eyes and the apprehension in Tommy's. I then sauntered over and knelt down on the floor by the couch, then went down on all fours. "See Tommy," Sue said, "that's how a real sub honors his mistress. I hope you are paying good attention."

"Oh don't think you're going to get me to do that," he replied.

"Sue, I think Tommy here needs to learn his place. Why don't you put him in the same position Jeremy was in? I think I'm going to get a drink and watch you paddle his ass until he begs to serve you properly."

I watched Sue push Tom over the same table I had spent the last few hours over with a thud as my mistress came over to the couch with her drink. She settled back onto the soft couch and put her feet up on my back with a heavy thud. Sue proceeded to tie Tom down just like I was and then unfastened his belt. With abandon, she ripped his pants and underwear down to his ankles in a flash.

"Hey, what the fuck, Sue? Don't do that."

"Quiet you! Wendy has shown me some things. Feel free to give me any pointers, okay Wendy?"

"I'll be sure to do that, Sue! Now that he's exposed and helpless, you need to paddle his ass good and hard. See Tom, Jeremy was good and now is going to be my footstool while you are going to get to experience some punishment. Soon you'll see that pleasure is a reward we can give you if you are good."

Sue then moved behind Tom and took up the hairbrush. With a firm hand she laid into him with a loud *crack*

"Ah, holy shit Sue!"

"Quiet bitch boy and take your medicine." She spanked his ass over and over again as he writhed across the table. This went on for a few more minutes. Stopping, Sue whipped her forehead from a slight gleam of sweat and leaned over Tom caressing his back and asked, "So Tom, are you my slave tonight? Will you follow my orders?"

He shook his head, "Not a chance. Untie me now and stop these games."

Wendy pulled her feet off my back and stood up. "I don't like the way he uses that mouth of his. Let's correct that right now." She then went into our bedroom and returned with her long black dildo we called, "Mr. Obsidian". It was long, wide, and very black. She walked around the table to Tom's head and lifted it up by his chin. "Now Tom, you talk too much and in the wrong tone. Open up your mouth as you're going to be gagged with my little toy for a while."

"Not a chance, Wendy."

"Well, you have a choice then. I can put this in your mouth, or I can force it into your ass and fuck you with it. I'd actually enjoy that, wouldn't I Jeremy?"

They all looked over to me on all fours and I just nodded my head in the affirmative. Wendy forced open Tom's mouth and forced Mr. Obsidian into his throat just to the point of gagging him.

"Now Sue, you can start again with Tom's training and we won't have to listen to any more outbursts."

Sue began to beat Tom's ass again with more fervor. It began to turn a bright shade of red and he began to cry out with each spank. His yells were muffled as his lips were firmly wrapped around the large black dildo Wendy was shoving into his mouth making it look like he was being forced to suck a huge black cock.

After whipping his ass for several minutes, finally Tom shook his head back and forth and tried to say something around that large black dildo sticking out of his mouth.

Part IV --Wendy finishes up

I absolutely love it... My dildo whore was my footstool and my new friend Sue had her boy at her mercy. I saw Tom struggling and trying to speak around Mr. I went around Tom's bound body and removed the long black dildo from his mouth, "what is it, Tommy?"

"I give, I give. I submit, to my mistress, Sue."

"Aha, good," I replied, smiling at Sue, "seems like your little bitch boy has learned his message. I think we should have a little contest between our subs to see who gets to earn our favor, what do you think?"

Sue looked over at me, the blood flushed in her face, "Oh my, that sounds like fun. I'll follow your lead."

I went into the other room and returned with a length of thick cord. Then I untied Tom from the table and told him in my sternest Dom voice, "Now Tom, be a good bitch boy and get on all fours facing away from Dildo Whore. Unless you want me to take up your lesson that is..."

"No mistress Wendy," answered Tom in a shaky voice as he quickly complied with my demands and got on all fours. Oh my, this was a fantasy come true! Both men were bending to my will, knowing to serve me was their greatest pleasure and command. I knelt down by Jeremy and wrapped on end of the cord around his balls effectively separating them from his body. Sue sat down in the chair and following my previous example had put her feet up on her man like a human footstool.

I then pulled the cord between Jeremy's legs to Tom and grabbed his balls in my hands. He lurched when I grabbed him, but Sue smacked her legs on top of his backside digging her heels into it, putting a quick end to any thoughts of disobedience. I proceeded to wrap the rest of the cord around his balls as well. I noticed something and looked up at Sue, "You need to ensure your sub shaves his tiny dick and balls, Sue. This is basic sub behavior that you'll need to enforce from now on."

"Thanks Wendy," she replied and then again kicked Tom, "Hear that bitch boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Sue."

I stepped back and survived my handiwork. I was pleased seeing my sub and Tom leashed by their balls on all fours. "Okay boys, time for a little contest. Pay attention now. The winner will be rewarded by Sue and me. Sounds good? Well, the loser gets to watch the winner while being fucked up the ass."

I could tell by the way they lifted their heads and looked at me that I had their rapt attention. "The contest is a simple one of strength, endurance and pain tolerance. Once I give the command, you are to play a little game of 'tug of war'. The rules are simple, you are to both stay on all fours and the first to drag the other to the end of the couch wins. Ready? GO!"

I saw Jeremy understood what was going on immediately. He lurched forward on all fours with an audible grunt. The cord connecting their balls grew taunt; their privates were pulled back behind their bodies. Tommy boy was in shock and was pulled backward. He quickly realized despite the pain what was going on and stopped Jeremy's progress toward the end of the couch. I could see both their sacs being stretched grotesquely behind their asses linked by a thin cord.

"Fuck ya!" exclaimed Sue.

"I bet five dollars on dildo whore," I challenged. "I know my sub will beat your little bitch boy any day of the week."

"You're on," Sue accepted. We watched in rapt attention as both boys strained forward. Torn between the pain they were incurring in their balls, and the desire to not lose, the contest was immense. I could see they sweat forming on both their bodies as they strived to win. Grunts and groan emerged as they each tested each other for my enjoyment and favor.

"You better win, Sub!" I told Jeremy as I took the hairbrush and smacked his ass hard with it. He lurched forward and got the better of Tommy dragging him by the balls another few inches forward.

"Don't let me down or your regret it," Sue yelled to her boy.

Despite a few minor setbacks, Jeremy kept his inexorable movement slowly inch by inch until he finally pulled Tommy backwards.

I leapt to my feet, "Yes, that's the way to make your Domme proud, Dildo Whore. It's time to pay the Mistresses, Tommy."

With Sue's assistance, I untied the cord from Jeremy and went to Tommy. He was curled up on the floor, whimpering and shuddering. Not giving him time to recover, I pulled his hands behind his back. Then I took the cord that was still around his swollen sack and tied it to his wrists thus preventing him any true relief. He was helpless, hands tied to each other and pulling on his balls. I went into the bedroom and returned with my long black dildo. Better get this wet, Bitch-Boy, it's going up your ass next. You're going to be fucked while watching Dildo Whore get his reward. You should be honored as this is normally up his tight backside."

I pulled back his head by his hair and shoved my dildo into his mouth. He tried to move but was brought up short by his hands tied to his balls and was quickly gagging all over my long black cock. Once it was wet enough with his saliva I pulled it out and went over to his ass. Spreading his cheeks I looked at Sue, "Is he a virgin? He's awfully tight back here."

"Yea, he's fucked me in the ass before, but I think it's time he learns what it's like."

I pushed the long black monster against his tight puckered hole. Tommy tried to writhe away, but without success as I held him down with my foot against his shoulder. I heard him cry out as I finally pushed the head of it into his ass. I spit against his asshole and pushed again, finally getting it deeply into his virgin recesses.

"Now it's time for our fun and his reward. Jeremy, get on the couch, on your back. Move quickly!"

My sub slowly got up to his feet. I spanked his ass hard, "Move it Sub or you'll end up sucking Tommy boy's dick for our enjoyment."

That got him moving and he quickly flopped onto the couch. I straddled his waist and turned to Sue. "Dear, I've taught him how to pleasure a woman. Why don't you see how good he is and sit on his face. His body is ours to enjoy."

"With pleasure, pay attention Bitch Boy as you need work in this regard." She then straddled Jeremy's head and put her shaved pussy right down on his mouth. Her face registered surprise and her mouth opened in a big "O". Obviously Dildo Whore wasn't letting her down as I heard him slurping away down there. Her hips were thrashing back and forth. Stroking his cock I was happy to see it grow in size and I positioned my cunt over it. My lips were swollen from the evenings playing and I quickly buried his shaft into my inner self. Deep into my core I felt his dick go, pushing my tight flesh apart. I gasped as the sensations hit me.

I began to move up and down on his shaft and looked over at poor Tommy lying hogtied on the floor. I could see his eyes on us with a glazed look. "See what you could have had if you were strong enough Bitch Boy? Instead you're tied in pain while being fucked up the ass." Sue was gasping for breath furiously rubbing her snatch over Jeremy's tongue. I grabbed her by the hair and brought her face to mine. Planting a fierce kiss across her lips I could feel my pussy spasm.

Sue took my face in her hands and I grabbed her ample tits. I felt my impending orgasm build deep in my core, like water building up behind a damn. When Sue gave a loud cry and arched her back I sank down as hard as I could on my Sub's hard cock. Feeling impaled sent me over the edge and I came. I bucked wildly back and forth feeling my fluids gush out coating my sub dick. Sue fell over leaning against me, breathing hard.

"Oh Wendy, thank you so much for tonight. I have learned so much, you've opened a whole new world for me -- well, for us that is," she said as she looked over at Tommy and snickered an evil laugh.

I just grinned at her and wondered what new adventures Biloxi would bring...

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
282 Followers