Training a Prison Bitch

Story Info
Nikki learns exactly Officer Garcia expects of her.
2.1k words
3.99
49.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"Yes Officer Garcia I'll be a good prison bitch." Nikki whimpered. The lightly tanned beauty was face down ass up on the merciless concrete floor and she was scrubbing his black dress shoes with her tongue. Garcia was adamant that she clean every single speck of dust from his feet. Nikki let her mind wander for a moment wondering how she ended up on her knees tracing the seams of a Mexican cop's shoes with her tongue. Why was his baton six inches into her ass right then as he took pictures. The pictures didn't matter anymore. Since he'd raped her a few weeks ago he'd probably taken hundreds of pictures of her in every position he could dream up. More than enough to make sure that her family would never take her back. . .if they had any intention of taking her back before. She was a felon and really she deserved everything he had done to her. Actually deserved much worse than that. What she deserved only happened in her nightmares.

That was why she let him do those things to her. She deserved to have those things done to her and much worse. Garcia seemed bound and determined to make sure that she got the treatment she so richly deserved for her crime. He'd spent the first week getting her body to betray her and obey him. Just the sight of him got her wet, in less than one week he trained her body to have anal orgasms. Today was the fourth day of her bitch training and she hated it.

He was training her to be his prison bitch. Nothing more than a common animal. Garcia let her continue to lick his shoes until both glistened with a layer of spit and then he started her training for the night making sure she'd remembered what she'd already been taught. "Sit." Nikki sat up on her haunches her ass pressed against her heels and her hands were down between her lewdly spread legs just like a dog would sit. "Lay down." She fell back placing her feet flat on the floor and crossing her wrists over head around the leg of the lower bunk. Her legs were still a scandalous distance apart leaving her now smooth shaven pussy on display and her owner chose he could cuff her hands around the bunk and use her however he saw fit, she'd be powerless to stop him. "Roll over." Her hands basically remained in place but she rolled over onto her knees pulling them as close to her elbows as she could manage. That was his favorite position, it pushed her ass up in the air and with her legs spread her asshole was clearly displayed.

"That's a good girl." He taunted and laid his hand on her ass. Nikki couldn't stop her body, just that slight touch of his calloused hands on her flesh turned her on and even that condescending approval was more positive attention than she'd gotten in months from anybody but him. She craved it his praise. "Now that's a good girl are you ready to learn your new trick?"

"Ruff. Ruff." Nikki still had a hard time barking like she was excited. It was so degrading that he was training her not to speak. She was just a bitch and she could only bark and whimper like the dog she was. Garcia let her know that he wasn't pleased by slapping her ass. Nikki yelped and he slapped her again harder this time and she squealed. "Ruff ruff!" She yipped. Her ass burned as he slapped her again raising welts on her bottom. Her legs started coiling, begging her to move but she didn't dare break position. If she moved he was going to wrap the belt around her throat, he only did that when she was disobedient. Nikki strived to please him at all times.

"That's better. You've only got a few tricks left to learn and then you'll be a perfect prison bitch. Does that make you happy?" Nikki barked happily at him and Garcia smiled down at her. Garcia stripped down laying his clothing down on the top bunk. "Toss the salad." The cop leaned over and braced himself against the wall. Nikki felt her heart stop and her throat tighten. "Are you refusing to do as you're told?" Nikki shook her head and gave a small bark crawling closer to him.

The trip that he was asking didn't need an explanation. She knew what degrading act he wanted her to perform and it was something she'd never done before, not for her fiancée, not for Kris who made the world turn for her. She'd never done it for anybody. If Nikki had thought for a second that begging would get her out of this she'd beg him. Beg him to fuck her in the ass, beg him to slap her around, beg him to do anything but this. It wasn't going to help though. Garcia would do all of those things and then he'd get her to do this or he'd destroy what was left of her life. She couldn't forget what was at stake with him. If she wasn't perfect for him she'd end up locked in the Hole and he'd leak the pictures to her family.

Nikki twisted her lips in disgust and did as she was told. She reached up and pried his brown ass cheeks open. She'd never looked at an asshole up close before. It wasn't quite what she'd expected. She wasn't sure what she'd really expected a man's rectum to look like but it wasn't gross looking. It was just a tight brown hole. Nikki leaned forward pressing her nose into his crack and inhaling his scent. It didn't really smell bad either, she couldn't quite put her finger on the scent but it wasn't disgusting like she'd expected. Finally her tongue came out and lightly brushed against his puckered hole. "More really dig in there bitch." Garcia growled reaching back and gripping her by the hair pulling her deeper into his ass. Nikki whimpered pathetically but did as she was told holding her tongue stiff. Nikki jabbed her firm pink tongue against his ass pushing until the tiny ring of muscle gave way. "Damn bitch. You're a fucking natural." Her tongue slipped into his asshole and started to wriggle around. "I bet you did this shit for your man every night. Did you? Did he make you guess what he had for dinner each night? Can you guess what I had for dinner?" She barked an answer then got back to work pushing her tongue as deep into his ass as she could manage. "That's it girl." Garcia took one of her hands and put it on his cock, the other on his scrotum.

Officer Garcia braced himself against the wall as Nikki's tongue lashed against his shit hole, each movement of her tongue bringing him closer to the orgasm he craved. "Little bitch, you're just here to make me cum you know that don't you?" She barked stroking his cock faster them. Each time he insulted her she redoubled her efforts tongue fucking his ass, stroking his throbbing cock, massaging his scrotum. "Worthless slut." His breathing was becoming uneven already though. She'd been with him enough times to know that he was getting close, she was doing well and she craved his approval. The best approval he could give her was white, sticky and delicious and she would have it with or without his approval.

"Don't you stop girl, don't you dare stop!' Garcia pushed his ass back against her tongue and moaned. Nikki wasn't going to stop even if he'd told her to though. His body spasmed. Once, then again harder and stronger his anus clenching down on her tongue and his cock throbbed in her fist. She felt his hot cum ooze onto her hand, then down onto her wrist but she didn't stop stroking him. Nikki kept Garcia cumming for nearly a full minute before he finally pulled away.

"Ruff ruff." Nikki barked hungrily licking the cum from her hand. She crawled forward kissing at his inner thigh. "Ruff." She bit down on her lower lip looking up at Officer Garcia.

"Stay bitch. This is your last trick of the day and if you do really well maybe tomorrow you'll get a treat. So are you ready for your newest trick?" He asked reaching down to scratch behind her ears. She hated the confused feelings that she got when he did that. It was degrading that he was continuing to treat her like an animal but praise was praise and she couldn't stop her lips from smiling. At least until he told her what her new trick was.

"Toilet is your new command word. When I say toilet you are to kneel, open your mouth and whatever I put in your mouth you swallow, no matter what it is. You understand?" Nikki barked weekly. "I can't hear you bitch." She barked again louder. "Good now toilet!" Nikki sat back on her knees and put her hands on her thighs. "Garcia slapped her across the face." Stupid bitch unless you are given permission your legs are never ever to be together and I like seeing your tits so unless I tell you something different hands are always behind your back. Try again! Toilet!" Nikki spread her legs and pulled her arms behind her back thrusting her breasts out for him and opened her mouth wider. "Tilt your head back." Nikki obeyed keeping her mouth open and closing her eyes. Another slap cracked against her face snapping her head to the side. "Eyes open." Nikki whimpered resisting an urge to rub her sore cheek. "Toilet!" This time she got it right.

She had to watch Garcia lean over her and spit into her mouth. She could see the clear white slime ooze from his mouth down to hers and land on her tongue warm and disgusting. Nikki swallowed. Nikki's eyes widened as Garcia readied for the second part of her trick and rested the tip of his now flaccid cock against her lips.

Her hands clenched into fists and for the second time that night her stomach twisted at the idea of what she was about to do but she refused to move. "Wow such a brave little prison bitch. If you get this right on the first time you'll be the first girl. You're gonna make me proud chica, I just know it." Garcia started to piss into her open mouth. Nikki sputtered slightly as the first stream flowed into her mouth beating against the roof of her mouth before pooling around her tongue. It barely had a flavor, it was just warm and a kinda salty and once it filled her mouth she swallowed. Garcia didn't care splattering a bit over her face.

"Hold it, no more swallowing till I say." Garcia shivered slightly as he watched her gulp down his mouthfuls of his hot piss as fast as she could manage it was about three mouthfuls and some splatter that ended up on the floor. Nikki just sat there letting the last bits of his piss pool in her mouth frothing over her lips but she held it as he watched. "Good girl Hold it just like that." He shook the last few drops onto her nose then got dressed. "Now that's a very good girl. Gargle it." She obeyed blowing bubbles in his piss. "Swish it around." Nikki closed her mouth swishing his now cooling piss around her tongue noting that the flavor fouled as it cooled. "Okay that's enough swallow." Nikki gulped the rest of his piss down and grimaced. "Okay bitch that's good enough." Garcia leaned down to pet her head. "You can talk now Domenique Abigail Conner."

Nikki didn't have anything to say to him right the. All the warm fuzzy feeling she'd been feeling just a few minutes before over the slightest bit of positive attention. All of it was gone the moment he used her full name. It would have hurt less if he'd just kept calling her a worthless piece of shit. "You don't like your real name do you bitch?"

"No Officer Garcia." She spat staring at the floor.

"Good. Maybe if you don't let me down at the end of the month I'll do something nice for you girl." Garcia said and then walked out of the cell leaving Nikki alone for the night. The doors closed, the lights went out and Nikki smiled.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers