Training a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once clean, I re-zipped and taking her lead, I walked into the centre saying. "Time to learn a couple more stances. First 'heel'. This is very simple. Just keep behind me on my left about five feet away. As I move, keep in that position. If I turn right, speed up as you turn. However if I turn left, you must stop, wait a little, then turn and follow. If you don't you're likely to bump into me which I won't like. I'll release your lead, take up the position and we'll try you."

I unclipped the lead, recoiled it and then turned away. After waiting a few seconds for her to get into position, I called. "Heel!" and started walking, slowly at first, in a straight line while glancing over my shoulder. She was keeping pace, I increased speed and started swerving to the right. Slightly at first but gradually becoming more pronounced as I went on. Having turned completely around, I walked forward for a few yards, then veered a few degrees to the left. She stayed in place. I then made a sharp left turn and she bumped into me.

Spinning around, I gave her a smart strike on her left breast with the crop, saying. "Pay attention! Now get back into position." She dropped back, I turned away and walked off. After about five yards, I did a sharp turn to the right, straightened up and then an even sharper turn to the left. It was close but she avoided bumping me. Good! A few more turns and twists, both right and left, she managed to stay in position. I called a halt, turned and patted her face, saying. "Good. Good little sub. You picked that up quickly, make sure you remember."

I reclipped her lead onto her collar, kissed her quickly, then said. "We'll try some exercise now, you remember how to walk around me on this lead. We'll do a few circuits, just to check, then I'll teach you how to 'high-step'. When done properly, it is very elegant and reminiscent of thoroughbred carriage horses called hackney. That's a breed, not a calling. If I do decide to train you as a ponygirl, you'll be expected to high-step always at a walk and trotting whenever in harness, hitched to a cart or being led, like this." She opened her mouth, obvious to speak but I put my finger on her lips and shook my head. "As a sub you will be used in any way I wish. This garden is big enough to train you and I have friends with farms, so I can easily find places to use a well-trained ponygirl. I may not train you as one, but it will be my decision, not yours. Now let's start."

Having led her back to the centre of the lawn, I explained the action. "To high-step, you raise your knees, above your waist with the lower leg vertical, very similar to a soldier ceremonially marching in place but you move forward as well. It's very simple, but you need to practice it until you do it without thinking. When exercising in longish grass, high-stepping will stop you stumbling, so it's a technique worth learning anyway. To start with, I'll lead you forwards, slowly, and watch your action. If you're not lifting your legs enough, I'll rap the offending knee with the crop, so concentrate. Now walk forwards slowly and high-step." I pulled gently on her lead and walked backwards, watching her. She lifted her left knee high enough. "That's right. Keep it up." Then her right. Walking backwards, I watched her walk for a distance, she seemed to have it. I stopped. "You seem to have it, so we'll revert to the circle, high-step at a walk, stop doing it at a trot or faster for the moment but restart it if I tell you to walk. Now move away from me as I pay out the lead." She moved slowly backwards as I fed her more line. When it was nearly at the end I called a halt.

"On the command 'walk on' move around, keeping the lead just taut, in a clockwise direction don't high-step until I order it. Remember your posture, you may find it easier when high-stepping to lean slightly backwards. Ready? 'walk on!" She started moving, slipping into the posture I had shown her. After a few circuits, I called. "Good, you've remembered, halt now and when I tell you to walk on, go directly into high-stepping. 'Walk on'" As I turned slowly, I kept a close eye on her walking, shouting corrections to her posture as well as reminding her to keep her knees lifting properly. She was very quick to pick things up. She had very little trouble keeping her knees lifting properly and I was able to praise her for high-stepping properly and keeping the posture correct.

"Now you've got that properly, I want you to start trotting, on my command, but still high-step. You may find this more difficult, but try it. Now, 'trot'. That's right, keep your knees lifting." As she accelerated into the trot, she got a little confused and stumbled. I checked her gently and she restarted, this time she managed to lift her knees properly. Not quite high enough at first but as she got used to the movement, she raised them to a satisfactory level. After three or four circuits at the trot, she was obviously getting blown, so I called her to drop to a walk and then to stop.

I recoiled the line as I walked towards her, praising her for her posture and skill in picking up a difficult action with so little trouble. When I reached her, she was bent over recovering. I caressed her buttocks while still praising her skills. Once she had recovered, I told her to 'present' and I buried myself into her. As always, she reacted well, responding to my thrusts with her vaginal muscles. Almost too soon, I came as she did after I ordered her to. As I withdrew, she dropped to her knees and cleaned me with a surprising vigour, so much so that I had to tell her. "Don't try to harden me, just clean it." She looked up with a cheeky expression. "Behave yourself. Now you've cleaned me, get off to the house and prepare lunch, you randy little sub." She stood up, I unclipped her lead, released her arms and shooed her off to the house, following at a slower pace.

We still had the afternoon and evening and I was running out of ideas. She was so quick picking things up that she had romped through the training so far in a matter of hours instead of the expected days. As a 'prize' I think I'll take advantage and give her a 'holiday', let her have the afternoon off to do what ever she wants. I'll surprise her after lunch. I went back to my study to review her progress and see if there was anything else I could expose her to after dinner.

I was startled from my reverie when she appeared at the door, saying. "Lunch is ready, sir." I followed her enticing rear view to the morning room and sat at the table. She served a light meal of omelette and side salad with hers chopped ready in her bowl. Nodding to her to eat, I tucked in. She was quite a capable cook, nothing flash but imaginative. Pushing my plate away as I finished, I spoke. "You're doing quite well. You've picked up the basics very quickly. Obviously you need polishing but I'm very satisfied with your progress. So much in fact, that I'm going to give you the afternoon off. As soon as you've washed the dishes, you can do anything you want until it is time to make dinner. Come here and I'll remove all your 'uniform'." She came to me and I removed her wrist and elbow binders, together with her hobble and ankle straps.

I then went to remove her collar but she shook her head. "Please leave the collar," she said. "I'd feel happier if you left it on."

"Very well, but if you want a shower I give you permission to remove it, providing you replace it as soon as you are dry. Understood?" She nodded. "Also, you must remain naked although you may speak freely during your break. Now you can entertain yourself until say 6:30 when you will start our dinner. Off you go, I'll see you later."

She stood in front of me and spoke slowly. "May I return earlier if I want?"

"It's your time, spent as you will. If you do want to return early, just kneel in front of me and say something like, 'thank you for my free time, sir, your sub has returned'. But only if you do so before time, otherwise the signal would be 'your dinner is ready, sir'. I'll see you later." I stood up and went into the study to continue my writing.

About an hour later, I was surprised to find her entering the study. She went over to the bookcase, selected a book and then walked back towards me and kneeling at my side, began to read. I returned to my keyboard and we spent the next few hours in a companionable silence, each busy with their own interest. Then she closed her book, returned it to the bookshelf and left the room. About an hour later, she returned to say. "Your dinner is ready, sir." I rose and followed her to the dining room where everything was ready. I sat down and Blossom reappeared with our meal, wine was already on the table. Indicating to Blossom to eat, I began on my meal, a rather nice beef wellington. I poured out some wine for myself and told Blossom to bring a glass for herself, which I also filled.

As we completed our meal, I told Blossom. "This is the final part of our trial. We will be spending the evening and going to bed as a couple. I have found that you have the making of an excellent submissive and am willing to accept you. Have you come to a decision?"

"Yes, sir, I wish to become your sub. What do we do now?"

"As soon as I can, I'll print off two copies of our contract and we can sign it. Then you can leave tomorrow to arrange to give up your job and flat. After that is done you move in here with me permanently. Bring any documents, furniture and valuables you like. Meanwhile I'll obtain your permanent collar as well as some metal restraints for you. I'll go to the study to get the contracts, you can join me after washing the dishes. We can agree any amendments before I print the final version."

"Amendments?"

"Yes, any things in the contract that you don't want to do or even add any you think should be there. I can remove or alter the terms before printing."

*

This modified version leads nicely into a previous story 'Ringing the changes'.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An actual sub

I am a sub, and an active member of the BDSM community. Below is my feed back to the author of this story. I don't claim to represent the entire BDSM community, but I feel my opinions are valid and supported by many of us. I tried my best to remain objective and professional with the constructive criticism I provided. I do not wish to seem patronizing nor do I intend to be angry or demoralizing toward the author or their work. I hope only to provide helpful insight and feedback about the author’s story. Here we go:

To start with, I don't know what the author believes to be definition of "submissive", and true, for some it has a synonymous meaning with other terms, but in the context of the author's literature, the more accepted term I believe they are searching for is "slave". The distinction between the two titles is vast and holds a lot of meaning for many of us.

While I am not, and likely will never be, someone who lives our life 24/7, I’m still a submissive, and so, I like to think my opinion on the matter holds value. Blossom is not a submissive, but rather a slave, and an ill-treated one at that. Here are some examples of the difference between a “slave” and a “submissive”:

1. A submissive is someone who negotiates; a slave does not

2. A submissive has limits; a slave has given up all limits, except those, which his/her owner sets for them.

3. A submissive obeys and serves by choosing to do so each time and retains her will. A slave initially makes a choice to obey his/her master/mistress at all times and then submits to the will of his/her master at all times.

4. A submissive accepts submission, while a slave accepts obedience.

5. A submissive has retained some rights within the context of the D/s relationship, whereas a slave has given up all rights and becomes, in effect, property.

6. A submissive is owned, but a slave is possessed.

7. A slave is not allowed to sit on furniture or wear clothes, and always kneels at his/her owner’s feet.

8. A submissive has a safe-word to end play, while a slave has consented to no-consent.

9. A slave must be a submissive, but a submissive is not necessarily a slave.

10. A slave is more than a “mere” submissive. Submissive are just playing; slaves live the lifestyle.

I believe the distinction is important. For example, I feel strongly that my title is “submissive”, and most defiantly not “slave”. When used interchangeably, the word loses its true meaning, and with it, it’s value. For those who take pride in the distinction, your story may hold a meaning I assume the author never meant to imply.

I’m not necessarily offended by the story, however I don't think it is representative of the larger BDSM community, and their definitions of the titles they hold dear.

Secondly, I'll admit that I'm not totally familiar with the appropriate conduct, expectations, and behavioral patterns indicative of the training of a new slave (24/7), but to be completely frank, I am under the impression that the relationship between Blossom and her Master is abusive. It would take a while to rake through the text to find, and then articulate to the author, the many ways in which Blossom is abused and taken advantage of (in the not so sexy way) by her Master. In light of that, I will simply list one of the many that I found prominent from the work:

1. Blossom attempts to make objections to activities on several occasions, but her master prevents her from voicing them, continuing on with the activity regardless. One of three or four examples of this behavior is near the end of the “Pony girl/high stepping scene”. The author wrote, “… ‘If I do decide to train you as a ponygirl, you'll be expected to high-step always at a walk and trotting whenever in harness, hitched to a cart or being led, like this.’ She opened her mouth, obvious to speak but I put my finger on her lips and shook my head. ‘As a sub you will be used in any way I wish.’…”

As a slave, blossom still has the right to object to any activity she dose not feel comfortable with. If her Master cannot, or choses not to, respect her wishes, then in my opinion, he is not worthy of her serves.

And more to the point, Blossom is not even technically her Master’s slave at that point in time. At this point in the story, she has not yet signed the aforementioned contract, nor is her trial period over. I earlier defined, “a slave has given up all limits, except those, which his/her owner sets for them” however, this is not applicable, given that Blossom has yet to communicate to us that she has consented to such treatment.

A slave is still a person, and by law as well as decent morality, a person has the right to give consent. SSC: BDSM is safe, sane, and consensual. Thus, this aspect of the relationship is abusive.

Honestly, I not against writing about abuse. In fact, I enjoy a fictional sob story every now and then to get the water works going. But the impression I got from the text was not that of an intentionally written abuse story, but that of a misinformed author writing a story about a relationship he or she has little experience with. Or at least, that’s the perception I personally got from the work. It's not evil, nor is it offensive. It's simply not representative of the majority of the BDSM community. And that's not terrible, because it's just fiction. Not something to get all worked up over.

My suggestion is that the author should employ more discretion when writing about sensitive subjects such as BDSM relationships. Not because I am upset or offended, but because for some, this may be the first, or near first, experience they have with our world. To misrepresent what we're really about could turn them away or give them unreasonable expectations about how BDSM works. Again, that’s not evil. But it’s not practical either if we want to promote safety and awareness. Just keep that in mind. Honesty and good communication is useful in every situation.

I appreciate choice to leave a disclaimer at the beginning. It shows maturity and a level of understanding that I admire. (That’s why I left one too! ☺)

Despite the flaws present in the plot, the story is elegantly written and still quite erotic. For the purpose and the audience the story was intended for, it is well done. I enjoyed reading the work. I award 3.5/5 stars. Continue to write, your work is admirable.

Keep it up, and you might even get published! I plan to continue to read any other stories of yours I find in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Highpoint:

"Not intended as a guide for training or as acceptable behavior."

Lowpoint"

"A true submissive needs to be demeaned."

WTF. No, some may enjoy, crave or need that but you better be damn sure to ask or feel that out before commencing the action because that statement is a pile of manure. So much of what he describes about a D/s relationship is wonky to me.

Author, you used the term submissive throughout and only occasionally drop in slave. There is certainly overlap and for some people no difference. However, for many there are significant differences. What your 'master' describes and initiates is a slave, not a sub. He has targeted her much as a serial killer would. She shows no self preservation, no sense of self, has no attachments and thus won't be missed, she can step away from the world outside of him without a thought or backward glance, and she does. But she didn't safeword, they cry! I propose she does not have the where with all to do so. At the pace with which he frog marched her through all of this, a few moments over a cup of tea is hardly time enough to make a life altering decision. Of course, he tossed in the all or nothing threat just to make it an even better choice for her.

Your master creeps me out.

Shave and a hair cut, two bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

As a reader I feel this story hit a lot of good points for those who are recent inquirers in bdsm... like myself. I found the story amusing and arousing. I hope you continue with the story.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A really fun story

Well written enjoyable. As soon as I finished this story I had to read I hope you'll write about your other story "Ringing the Changes" which I also enjoyed. Please keep writing I look forward to reading more of you adventures with Blossom.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
FA

Agree and disagree with you

All very fast, and tbh the pick up at the start was unrealistic, but the author did go to some length to explain his reasons and thoughts as he went along.

She also had ample opportunity to say stop, but continued.

Not quite the way I would have proceeded either, but it is a story, and well written at that.

Interesting that he was running out of ideas though at such an early stage. That doesn't exactly bode well.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's Journey into Submission A young woman answers an ad and begins a journey.in BDSM
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
A Good Student A D/s relationship with a poetry student.in BDSM
To Dominate A Secretary A college girl struggles with her new boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories