Training A Teen Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceemo
ceemo
58 Followers

A gap opened slightly between their chests, relieving the pressure on her engorged nipples, as Jackson released the hold on her butt. His hands slid forward to her hips, up her rib cage and against the sides of her breasts. She sighed softly, pressed her damp pussy in tight against his muscular thigh and felt his cock grow harder against her. As the dance came to an end, he bent down, kissed her passionately, attacking her tongue with his and massaged her nipples with his strong fingers.

As they made their way back to the bar and Marcus, she leaned against Jackson and held on to his waist, knowing that her wobbly legs wouldn't support her alone.

Well, do you think he's hot," Marcus said grinning.

"Yes, but you know I only want you." She replied in a soft, erotic voice.

"You're all I want, too Babe," he affirmed and duplicated the passionate kiss she had just received from Jackson while he reached inside her loose blouse and fondled her bare breast and nipple.

"She's a great kisser," Marcus said. "And a great cock sucker, too," he added.

Cindy blushed. But then smiled shyly and nodded her head, yes.

"Maybe later you can show Jackson how good you are, Babe."

Cindy blushed again, saying nothing but thinking that it might be fun to give Marcus a blow-job while his friend watched if that's what her man wanted. It actually sounded pretty hot to her.

More people had been arriving and a barmaid had appeared, working the service bar, freeing up her partner to handle the increased demand along the main bar. A young man was setting up equipment on the small stage. A few couples had moved onto the dance floor, writhing to the hip-hop recording now playing, not at all concerned with the onlookers as they rubbed sensuously against each other.

The room noise had increased with the arrival of more people and more drinks served. She watched the young man adjust the amps and kick up the music another couple of notches. It was loud enough now that occasionally the pressure waves from the low bass tones could be felt against her eardrums and caressing her body.

Marcus had his arm around her shoulder and his hand inside her blouse rubbing her bare breast and squeezing her stiff nipple with his strong fingers. Jackson leaned across Cindy, his firm, muscular chest pressing against her unoccupied nipple.

Speaking loudly so that both she and Marcus could hear him over the loud music, Jackson said, "Come on Cindy, let's join them."

Cindy glanced at Marcus and he nodded his approval.

They joined the couples on the dance floor, Jackson holding her hips in close and Cindy rubbing, bumping and sliding up and down Jackson's body.

"Hey Tony. W'a's up bro'," Jackson said looking over Cindy's right shoulder. Cindy turned her head to see a long haired, lanky but athletic built young man behind her.

"Mind if I join you?" Tony asked and pressed against her backside to join their grinding without waiting for an answer, neatly sandwiching her between their gyrating, writhing bodies.

She glanced to the side and saw Marcus leaning against the bar. When she caught his eye he nodded his approval again. If she hadn't been already turned-on by the rum, pot and heady sexual atmosphere of the club, she was now. She couldn't help but respond to their thrusts with her own pressure.

The two dance partners locked her in tight and began slowly rubbing against her. She felt both their cocks now. Tony, the man behind her was sliding up and down her ass crack. Her thin short skirt and sheer thong did little to mask the contours of his cock. He reached up and started fondling her breasts, while keeping his hard cock moving along the crack in her butt cheeks, bending his knees low to get the full benefit of long, intimate contact.

She leaned her head back on Tony's shoulder and he started licking and nibbling at her ear. She moaned softly. Jackson was not letting up either. He was holding her tightly against his erection and performing the same, slow knee-bend motion that carried his thick cock along her now wet crotch. The skirt and thong panties again offered little interference. She moved and repositioned herself with Jackson's motion so she could maximize contact between his engorged cock and her swollen clit.

She shuddered as a small clitoral orgasm swept through her body. It did little, however, to release the sexual pressure that had been building all evening. Her mind drifted back to yesterday when Marcus held her naked on the couch, his strong muscular hands holding her legs spread wide above her head, with his rock-hard, black cock stretching her tight pussy to its limits, driving into her relentlessly, pounding her with all his power and fury. That's what she needed now to relieve the pressure. But, she wasn't worried. She knew her man would take care of her. He always did. He always knew what she wanted, what she needed.

Through the sex, drug and liquor haze she searched for Marcus with her narrowed eyes. She saw him in the same spot, facing her with his elbows on top of the bar, grinning and nodding his approval. Her eyes wandered down to his crotch where she saw the familiar tenting bulge and felt good that she was arousing her man.

The music stopped but her two partners kept her squeezed between them for several seconds longer as they slowly ceased their erotic motions and separated, not caring to try to hide their arousal from the neighboring couples. Jackson put his arm around her shoulder to support her, pressing his broad palm against the side of her breast. His friend Tony trailed slightly behind them as they headed back to join Marcus at the bar.

As soon as she got to Marcus, she reached up and hugged him, pressing her breasts against his side and her lips against his ear.

"I am so horny I can't wait 'til we're alone," she whispered. She slid her hand along his rock hard cock as she blew her hot breath softly in his ear.

"Soon, Babe" he said, "Soon."

She sensed someone hovering close by her shoulder and turned her head, flipping her shoulder length blond hair aside while continuing to press her breasts against her powerful black lover.

It was Tony, standing close.

"Thanks for the dance. I'll see you later," he said to her. She watched as his eyes shifted and locked onto her lover's. Some hidden message seemed to pass briefly between them before Tony pivoted and disappeared into the gathering crowd. Cindy finished her drink in one long chug and placed the drained glass on the bar.

"Let's find a seat," Marcus said, looking at the watch stretched around his thick wrist.

Cindy was still pressed between the two black studs as they prepared to move away from the bar. Marcus was solid against one hip with his arm around her shoulder, casually letting it cup her left breast again. Jackson was tightly joined to her other hip with his hand now under her skirt, making skin-to-skin contact with her firm, pliable ass cheeks that were left bare by her silky-smooth, skimpy thong.

Cindy looked around the room and saw that all of the booths along the walls were occupied and the only seats remaining were at a handful of tables somewhat removed from the bandstand and the dance floor. They by-passed these however and moved along the bar heading further away from the dance floor. At the end of the bar they turned and continued straight toward a wide doorway, its two doors propped open, and entered a backroom.

Cindy looked around the room she has just entered, the one she hadn't even realized was there. A pool table was positioned in the center with a low-hanging light illuminating its green felt surface. The rest of the room was softly lit with a few well placed ceiling spots.

Three tables were situated along the right side of the room and a wrap-around booth with an extra wide seat and room for at least six was in the far corner. A low cocktail table sat on the tiled floor in front of the booth. That corner was hardly illuminated at all.

An elderly, thin, white-haired bartender, with a white shirt, black pants and a bar apron tied around his waist was standing behind the bar watching as they entered. Two customers were standing at the bar. One was leaning with his back against the bar also watching their entrance, the other with his elbows on the bar, was leaning forward, nursing a drink.

The one facing them was tall, taller than Marcus, but every bit as muscular, with very broad shoulders, a shaved head, a single hammered silver earring in his left ear and a small soul-patch of hair beneath his lower lip. He was dressed in black: open collared black silk shirt, black linen trousers and jacket and highly polished, black snake skin boots. The other man was shorter but just as muscular, with a large snake tattoo that ran around his right arm over his large bicep and disappeared under the sleeve of his black mesh t-shirt. They were a scary twosome that made her glad she had her man to protect her.

Two players were at the pool table. She recognized Tony, her recent dance partner, as the one bending over the table lining up a shot. The other was sitting in a tall arm chair, his cue between his knees, smoking and trying to distract Tony with trash talk.

Then she smelled it, the familiar sweetly acrid smell of marijuana. Tony's opponent was smoking one of those machine-rolled joints Marcus had let her enjoy during the ride to the club. She looked up at Marcus, back to the smoker and finally back to Marcus with pleading eyes, ready to ask him for another joint.

"I know what you want, Babe," Marcus said before she could open her mouth to ask. "I'll get it for you in a minute." He then turned his head to Jackson.

"Jackson, why don't you get my slut a rum and Coke special while we grab the booth in the corner," said Marcus. He then pushed into the room with Cindy tucked in close under his arm.

"So that's the bitch," said the tall man to Jackson when he arrived at the bar.

"Yeah, what do you think, Bo? Interested?" Jackson asked.

"Let's wait and see how she performs," the man with the shaved head responded and turned back to the bar to nurse his drink with his partner

"I'll need a rum and Coke special Pops," said Jackson to the white haired bartender with a wink.

"Coming right up, Jackson," the old man replied, filling a tall glass with ice and placing it on the counter below the bar.

The elderly bartender then reached into his pocket, extracted a key ring, and selected a small brass key. He knelt down and used the key to open a cabinet partially concealed below the register. He found and removed a medicine bottle filled with clear liquid. He reached up, retrieved the glass of ice and placed it on the floor beside him. He then unscrewed the bottle cap with its attached dropper and added six drops to the glass of ice. Pausing, he thought what he hell, and added another three drops.

He closed and locked the cabinet, stood up and finished mixing the 'special', adding a shot of rum, some Coke and topped it off with a slice of lime.

"Any chance of getting some of that when you're done?" he asked Jackson, nodding toward Cindy while placing the drink in front of Jackson.

"Absolutely Pops. You can count on it. That's going to be your tip", Jackson said with a grin.

While Jackson was at the bar dealing with Pops, Marcus led Cindy toward the pool table. Cindy noticed that Tony had stopped concentrating on the pool shot and was focused on her as she approached.

Hey Ty, how's it goin'," Marcus said when they reached the seated player smoking the joint. Marcus gave him a brief, loose one-arm brother hug as he continued to hold Cindy tight in his other arm. "How about one of those smokes for my slut here?" he says nodding his head to the side where Cindy was.

"Sure thing Marcus," Tyrone replied, pulling an antique gold cigarette case from his pocket, popping it open and holding it out to Cindy.

As soon as Cindy took one from the row of perfectly rolled joints lying in the case Tyrone snapped the case closed, whipped out a matching gold lighter with his other hand and offered her a light.

"Thank you," Cindy smiled at him and placed the joint between her lips for him to light.

The couple moved off toward the corner booth with Cindy taking hits on the way.

Behind Cindy's back Tyrone made a simulated fucking gesture by jacking the butt of the stick back and forth through the circle formed by his thumb and fingers causing Tony to laugh and scratch his shot.

Jackson arrived with the rum and Coke special just as Marcus was settling in next to Cindy. Jackson slid in on the other side of the still unsuspecting white teen and placed her drink on the table.

"Let me have some of that, Babe," Jackson said, reaching for the joint.

She passed the joint to Jackson and took a gulp of her drink. Jackson took a hit and passed it back. Cindy took a deep hit, followed by another gulp of her drink to quench the dryness in her mouth and throat.

Marcus shook his head no when Cindy offered him the nearly finished joint. He needed to stay clear headed, he said to himself, so he could control the action that would soon follow. He also needed to be sharp for the negotiations with Bo later on.

Cindy finished the pot and gulped down the remaining drink. She leaned back, her head against the padded back rest with her feet spread and dangling over the edge of the wide seat. The sexual frustration and the pressure to feel release was even stronger now. She looked at her two black studs, pressed tightly against her, sighed deeply and reached out with her hands to rub their large muscular thighs.

Marcus smiled at her, leaned over and gave her one of his trade mark passionate kisses. He held her lips tight against his with one of his hands behind her head, his mouth open and his tongue dueling with hers. With the other hand Marcus unhooked the remaining buttons on her flimsy blouse. Using both hands, while maintaining the lip lock, he peeled the blouse off her shoulders and arms and dropped it on the table.

Marcus returned to holding her head and attacking her mouth with passionate kisses while massaging her swollen, aching nipples with his free hand. She felt him slide a hand along her thigh, and start slowly fingering her while sucking and nibbling on one of her nipples. He continued to kiss her passionately, pinching and tweaking her other nipple with his strong fingers.

"Impossible," she thought as a bit of logic slipped past the drug, sex and liquor fog swirling around her. He can't be doing all this himself. She opened her eyes and saw Jackson's lips against her right breast. It was Jackson who had his fingers in her soaking pussy, rubbing her engorged clit. She realized that both of her black studs were trying to pleasure her as the body-shattering orgasm that she had been begging for finally arrived and released the pent-up sexual pressures that had tortured her since Marcus picked her up at home. The orgasm continued like waves crashing on shore pushed by a storm far at sea. When the crashing stopped, she didn't feel satiated. She felt as excited and as sexually driven as before. "What's happening," she wondered.

"Get me hard, "said Marcus. "I want to fuck you now."

Oblivious of the fact she was in a club with others present, she responded to her man's order. From her earlier training she knew exactly what to do. She spun away from Jackson, tearing her tit free from his clamped lips, leaving a shocked expression on his face.

She unzipped Marcus and slipped his pants and boxers off his thighs. She couldn't imagine that the thick, black cock she was now staring at could get any harder. But she dutifully opened her bright red lips, slipped them over her man's hot piece, and drove her mouth down to rest against his curly black pubic hair, taking the cock head deep into her throat.

Sucking hard, with concave lips she pulled back to the top and began rapidly repeating the sequence while her tongue worked feverously, laving and licking her man's powerful tool. She was driven to please her man, to please both of her men. To do whatever it took to satisfy these two handsome black studs.

"Turn around slut. Jackson needs you," Marcus growled. Get on your knees and back-up to the end of the seat so I can stand and fuck that sloppy cunt of yours," he added as he got off the bench seat.

As Cindy started to obey and turn to face Jackson, she caught site of the bouncer, Tiny, entering the room. He was watching the action going on in the corner booth as he reached his arms out and slammed both doors shut. Cindy lost sight of him as she turned to Jackson and didn't notice him lock the doors.

Cindy completed her ordered spin-around, still on her knees and was pulled back along the seat by Marcus's muscular arms until her magnificent ass and soaking wet pussy hung suspended in space over the booth end. That's when she spied the black cock that Jackson had been teasing her with all evening, standing erect, rock-hard waiting for her. He could be Marcus's twin brother; their cocks were nearly identical, she thought. She placed one hand on his massive thigh, opened her lips and started pleasing him, her other man, her other lover, with a series of slow sucking and licking trips around his large dick head. She moved her other hand beneath his heavy balls and started rubbing and fondling them, listening to the moans of pleasure escaping his lips.


"Suck it slut, Jackson called out. "You know what to do with it bitch, suck it," he said.

Jackson reached out and pinched Cindy's nipples with such force that his action triggered a muffled scream and tears welled up in her eyes. She ignored the sharp pain and focused on pleasing her new black lover. She opened her mouth wider, took a deep breath and plunged to the root of the black monster she was trying to tame, forcing the head deep in her throat, as Marcus had taught her.

She sucked hard, collapsing her cheeks tightly against Jackson's steel hard cock and slowly retreated to the top of the stroke working her tongue around and along his throbbing member. The intimate contact of her lips and cheeks dragging along his tightly stretched, sensitive skin drove Jackson wild. He threw his hips off the cushioned seat and drove hard into Cindy's throat on her next down stroke.

"That's it slut, suck it, suck it," he shouted. "Faster, deeper, fuck me with those hot red lips of yours. Show me how a real white slut sucks black cock," he added. "Marcus was right, you're a great cock-sucker."

Marcus watched Cindy the slut use her magic mouth on his best friend. When Jackson finished shouting out his taunts and Cindy was poised to do the stomach turning plunge down his shaft for the third time, Marcus drove his lust hardened cock to the hilt into the wet, dripping cunt positioned so conveniently in front of his massive tool.

Marcus felt her body freeze briefly and then he felt her spasm uncontrollably as another series of orgasmic pleasure waves roiled within her and her honey juices squished around his deeply buried cock. Damn, he thought, that shit that Pops stores behind the bar really works. He continued to fuck her pussy slowly, not trying to keep up with the pace that Jackson had the white slut maintaining on his engorged cock. This pussy banging was just an appetizer for him, though. It was but a brief prelude to the ass fucking to follow.

He reached on top of the seat back, picked up and opened the small jar of Vaseline Pops had left there for his use, dug out a large gob with his fingers and smeared it around her pink pucker hole. Marcus now began his slow assault on his main objective by sliding his thick middle finger back and forth along her ass crack, through the gob of Vaseline, and dropping down into her tightly protected asshole with each pass.

ceemo
ceemo
58 Followers