Training Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers

"May...oh god please...Ade, Eli, may I...fuck Sara that feels so good, don't stop. I need to...fuck...I need to come. May I please come?" The last was said on a wail as she struggled hard to keep from falling over the edge into orgasm.

Eli leaned down and whispered into her ear, "You want to come princess?"

"Aaaaah! Oh fuck, please Eli. Please! I can't hold back...oh my god...much longer."

Reaching out to grab the chain connecting her nipple clamps, Eli pulled hard as he said, "Come for us baby. Come for all of us."

The tug on the chain was just what she needed. Letting out a scream, Bella threw her head back and came hard. She felt fluid squirting out of her and knew she was drenching Sara's face and chest, but she couldn't stop and didn't want to. The orgasm kept going and going as Sara continued to suck her clit and ram her fingers into Bella's cunt, causing one orgasm to roll into the next. Her cunt clenching around the plug in her ass pushed her to greater heights. She could her moans, groans and shouts of approval from the audience as she continued to come. She wondered if it would ever stop. Finally, it became too much and she begged for it to stop.

"Please, no more," she moaned.

"Sara, sweet, that's enough," Aidan ordered.

Sara sat up, fluid shining on her face and covering her chest from where Bella had squirted on her. She leaned in and kissed Bella gently, sharing the taste of Bella's cunt with her.

"Thank you so much for sharing yourself with me," Sara told her. "I am so happy I could make you feel so good."

"No, Sara," Bella replied, "thank you for that. You were amazing."

"You may go back to Drake now, Sara," Eli instructed her. "You've done very well and made him proud. I'm sure he'll have a suitable reward for you."

Sara stood and nodded. "Thank you, Eli."

Bella watched as Sara made her way back to Drake and he took her by the arm and led her out of the room. She was still coming down from that wonderful orgasm and was slightly dazed. Her arms were beginning to ache from being held behind her head for so long, but she refused to complain. Her cunt was still fluttering, causing her ass to clamp around the plug.

"Baby girl," Aidan said as he knelt before her, "that was amazing. We are so proud of you." He reached out and gently lowered her arms. As he stood back up and moved aside Bella was greeted with a round of applause interspersed with catcalls and whistles. She blushed again as she realized what she'd done in front of this audience but she wasn't ashamed. She stood and curtsied, gaining another round of applause as well as good-natured laughter.

"You've won their hearts, little girl," Eli told her, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Thank you all for your attention," Aidan told the audience. "In an hour Mistress Jade will be teaching a class on the art of caning. I'm sure it will be quite interesting. You don't want to miss it."

Eli buttoned Bella's corset back up as she wobbled unsteadily on her feet. She felt fuck drunk, as if she'd been drinking margarita's all night. Her men led her to a room directly off of the stage. It was a large bathroom and they proceeded to clean her with wet cloths.

"Mmm...that's nice," Bella murmured as Eli wiped a damp, warm cloth over her swollen pussy lips. "I love you both. So much."

"Baby girl, you are the most beautiful, sensuous woman we have ever met," Aidan praised her. "What you just did out there defied our expectations. You have come so far in a single day. Yesterday your spirit was broken. Tonight I witnessed a woman come into her sexuality. I fell even harder in love with you."

Bella looked at both men, taking the hand of each. "You have helped me heal myself from wounds inflicted by a stupid, immature asshole. I can't believe I ever let him get inside my head that way. But I'm here with you two now and that's all that matters. I want to spend forever with you."

"Good," Eli informed her, "because we are never letting you go."

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers