Training Brenda To Be A True Slut

Story Info
Inexperienced divorcee becomes a whore.
6.8k words
4.48
370.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers

Brenda was my first true slut, or more accurately, the first inexperienced women that I trained to be my personal piece of ass.

She was a dumb little bitch, but just what I needed after a brutal divorce. About 5'2", 115 pounds, bigger than average tits (actually, quite impressive tits, a real head turner above the waist) a delightful bubble butt, and a small, blond pussy with very tiny labia. She was a true blond, very southern and had only had sex with two guys before me, one a high school lover, and then only once and second, her ex-husband, a minister, who only fucked her missionary style, with the lights off, and not very often.

She had never sucked cock, done it doggie style, had her tits fucked or her ass violated. I met her at a bar that a friend from my nautilus club took me to; her first outing after her divorce, and initially, she didn't really impress me. She was shy and uncertain, not the type I'm usually attracted to. It took about a week of sensitive male shit to get in her pants.

At first it wasn't anything special. She was not on the pill and thought that vaginal suppositories would keep her from getting pregnant. She invited me over to her place (her kid was with his father for the weekend). It was kind of cute. She went in the bathroom. Inserted her Norform and put on some slutty lingerie and came out to entice me. The first thing I had said to her was, 'take it off. I want to see your body'.

It was as if she was ashamed to be naked, and my God, with that body, she had no reason to be. Ultimately, I would bring out the exhibitionist in her. Every woman ultimately wants to have her body admired, her tits ogled. I had her turn around and bend from the waist. I told her how beautiful her ass was. I had her sit on the bed, knees bent, legs spread. I told her that she had the cutest pussy I had ever seen----and it was adorable!

No man had ever encouraged her to display her treasures, to present her ass and cunt for inspection. I opened the blinds to let the light in. I pushed her legs apart and began to finger her clit; she got very warm and very wet in seconds. I inserted one finger in her cunt and used my thumb to massage her clit. I kissed her, lightly, all over, eyes, neck, and finally lips. I gently ran my fingers under her breasts and over her nipples.

She was stark naked and I hadn't even taken off my tie. I inserted my thumb in her pussy and gently ran my fingers over her ass hole. I pushed her on her back and told her to roll over. I ran my hands over her back, inserted a finger in her cunt and licked and kissed the crack of her ass while lightly massaging her pucker with my thumb. This was a prime piece of pliable young snatch, and I was going to enjoy it---but so would she.

Neither her first lover nor her ex had ever gone down on her; when I started to tongue fuck her pussy she asked me what I was doing. I told her to relax and enjoy. I knew I'd have to go slow with this one, too much kinky stuff might scare her away. She had the prettiest little crinkled ass hole that I desperately wanted to stick my tongue---and my dick---in, but I figured I'd better bring her along slowly. I don't think she'd ever had a real orgasm, and it certainly took the best my tongue had to offer to get her off, but after close to half an hour, she went off like a rocket accompanied by a profuse discharge of cunt juice, which was somewhat flavored by the damned suppository.

I very lightly rubbed her anus as she was about to come, to begin getting her to associate anal play with extreme pleasure. I knew ultimately that I'd fuck that ass, those big tits and that hot little mouth. I also knew that this early in the relationship she needed gentle training.

I was still dressed; this little trollop hadn't even seen or touched my dick and had just had a mind blowing orgasm, probably the first one any man had every given her. I slipped her over to the edge of the bed, had her sit up, unzipped my pants and told her to take out my cock. I am bigger than most men, not porn movie outrageous, but long and thick and hard. She reached in and it sprung into her hand; she was surprised at the length and girth, even a little alarmed.

I removed my shirt and tie and shoes and sox. "Look how hard you've made me." I said.

She was fascinated. It was as if no man had ever let her just play with and examine his cock. She gently jerked it with both hands. I removed her hands and took off my pants. I was in fantastic physical shape. All I had done was work out since my divorce. I was, I think, quite likely the best looking guy she'd ever seen naked.

"Suck my cock with that beautiful mouth, baby." I commanded. She put the head in her mouth and began to gently tongue the underside with that sweet little tongue.

Inexperienced women are a challenge, but a very rewarding one. Teaching a woman with limited sexual experience ensures that you ultimately create, at least for you, the perfect women, one who has been taught how to please you, specifically. She let the head pass those pouty little lips, and to my surprise began to tongue the head and slowly move her mouth up and down my shaft. I was very pleased, particularly since she understood the need to keep her teeth out of the action.

As time went on, she would ultimately become the aggressor in our relationship, beginning by fondling my cock and balls and then taking my cock all the way down her throat, then looking up at me with the pathetic, but incredibly erotic look, as if to say, are you going to make me suck your cock? Force me to take your cum in my mouth? Hold my mouth shut until I swallow? Jerk the last little bit of spunk from your cock all over my face? Are you going to force me to tongue fuck your ass, in preparation for ramming your fat cock up my rectum?

But not this time, this time I would go slowly and keep the lesson simple. And, in terms of tonguing my ass, she would very quickly evolve to doing it without being asked and do it with an abandon that only a true ass to mouth freak can understand.

But I could tell she was a natural. I mean I spent 16 years trying to get my ex-wife to give a decent blowjob, to no avail. This little 26 year old fuck slut showed exceptional promise, as if her mouth was made to suck cock. She would soon become an absolutely wanton little whore, craving cock in every orifice.

After a few minutes of delightful cock licking, I sensed that she was ready for the main event. Again, I had to position her appropriately, since her natural tendency was to lie flat on the bed and just spread her legs. I put a couple of pillows behind her back plus one under that precious little ass, draped her legs over my shoulders---a little fear in her eyes here---and began to rub my dick all over her cunt and clit.

Then little strokes, just in, then out, then deeper, but always pulling my cock all the way out. Once again, I gently massaged her anus and nibbled very lightly on her now erect nipples. I took her hand and put it over her clit; when she pulled away, I lightly, but firmly slapped her ass cheek to let her know what was acceptable. I took her fingers and placed one in her cunt and the other over her clit and showed her how to move them around.

This one learned quickly; within no time, she would do exactly what I wanted, anywhere, even in public. She'd learn not to wear panties or panty hose so that I could finger he cunt and ass any time I wanted, even with other people watching. She'd learn to take my cock up the ass while I made her blow my best friend, later sucking my shit covered cock down her throat until I came. She'd learn that anytime I picked her up, I expected her to be on her knees inside the door of her apartment ready for sex, in whatever way I wanted her, if I wanted her at that moment; often I would just slip a couple of fingers in her ass and cunt maybe just finger fuck her until she came; or, just yank out my cock, make her play with her self and then jerk off all over that pretty little mouth.

She'd learn that she could expect to have her ass hole ravaged in the parking lot of my favorite restaurant and that letting the shit and cum spill on the seats of my Mercedes during the 30 minute ride home was not acceptable behavior and would result in a spanking. She'd learn the thrill and fear of a ball gag, tied spread eagle, face down on the bed allowing me access to her ass and pussy to do as I desired.

She'd get pouty and impudent and break a dish on purpose and I'd spank that cute little bare butt with my hand and she'd get into it and cum. She stay naked for an entire weekend as commanded, beg me to fuck her, and then sit next to me on the sofa and finger fuck herself to orgasm.

She'd learn to bring her girl friends from work over to my house. They'd have too much to drink, insist on getting in the hot tub and ultimately she'd get her first taste of pussy, sometimes while I fucked her rear end. But all that was in the future, albeit, not too distant.

For now, I'd gotten her off twice and it was time for me to get off. I had her get in the preferred position, head down, butt in the air and got behind her. Real concern here, and she even asked, 'What are you doing?' I told her that she had the most perfect ass I had ever seen and I want to see it and feel it while I fucked her. I don't think she had ever used the word fuck in a sexual sense, nor had a man do so. To her, we were, 'making love'.

She said, "I've never made love that way." I told her to say fuck. We're not going to, 'make love', I told her, we're going to fuck.

"Tell me you've never been fucked this way." I commanded.

She was silent for a minute, but then came around. "I've never been fucked this way before".

I started out slow, as I had done previously. I started to move her pelvis in a slow arc with my hands and she got the message and continued to wiggle her butt on her own. I worked just the tip of my finger into her anus and she not only didn't freeze or panic, but seemed to enjoy it. This was going to be a great relationship. Again it took me ten years to get into my ex-wife's butt and while she enjoyed it so much she came numerous times, she'd never admit it. At the end of our marriage she even told me she thought it was a sin and unnatural, but that's another story.

This little bitch was responding to anal stimulation on the first encounter, which meant nothing but good things for the future. I started really ramming it home, playing with that cute little pucker, slapping her lightly with one hand, alternately pinching those stiff little nipples. We were really fucking now, and she got into it, slamming that tight little bubble butt back into my cock with abandon. I finally came with a loud scream, which seemed to push her over the edge and she came again. I don't generally get a girl to come three times inside of an hour, and I'm sure she hadn't come three times in her entire life.

I had one more lesson, but I'd made so much progress I didn't want to overdo it. She had to learn to get used to the taste of spunk, and the taste of her own pussy, so I gently rolled her over on her side, gave her a warm, tender kiss, then put my still stiff cock to her lips. This could be the deal breaker; she gave me that pathetic little look, and initially held her lips shut.

She got a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her lips and, like a little kitten with a bowl of fresh milk, began to clean off my cock, finally sucking the whole thing into her mouth without the hint of a gag. I was in heaven.

As our relationship progressed, I spent nights at her place, but never when her kid was there; I had my own kids to deal with, and fortunately, her kid was with her ex on the same weekends mine were with my ex. She worked for a mortgage company during the day and at a cosmetic counter part time. I traveled in my work and was able to keep her from expecting me to be around all the time. I took her to a favorite dress shop and bought her classy stuff which displayed her assets without making her look quite like the shop girl she was.

I took her to charity auctions and other events with the local elite which she had never been part of. I flew her to the Bahamas in my plane and drove her to exclusive resorts for, 'special' weekends. I occasionally took her to company events. I was not looking for a new wife or even a, 'girl friend'. We had little in common and I knew there was no future other than sex, but the sex became more erotic and kinkier as time went on. I was generous with my money and attention, and in return she became a very willing, at times submissive little whore.

I first took her ass about a week later in the shower. We had a small disagreement about the pill. She didn't want to take it because she would gain weight; I had no intention of using condoms. She got a diaphragm, but I hate those; I can feel them and hate the taste of the jelly. We had fucked in the bedroom (hers) and I had ultimately pulled out at the last minute and come in her mouth. She looked so darling with cum all over her lips, running down her chin.

We decided to take shower before going out, and having only come once I was still pretty hard. I was behind her, having soaped and oiled those luscious tits and began to finger her ass with my oily finger. She was getting into it, until I started to press my cock firmly against her pucker.

She looked back at me with that pathetic/erotic little girl look and responded to my anal probing. "Should we be doing this?"

Once again, another corny line snapped into my head: "Brenda, you'll never be real women until you've given your ass to a man."

At just about that moment, I replaced the two fingers I was diddling her butt with with the head of my cock, and I was in. She tensed.

I worked to calm her. "You know I'll never hurt you, I'll go slowly, relax, get used to it".

And so on and so on. It took a minute or so for her to relax and take all of my cock, which now, at the prospect of violating this young anal virgin was rock hard. I generally come pretty fast when I'm in a woman's rectum, so I was glad I had just come in her mouth a few minutes earlier. I prefer water-soluble lubes for this kind of work, my favorite being Astro-Glide, but all I had was baby oil, so I just squeezed a bunch of it on my dick as I pulled out.

This was the beginning of a very satisfying anal relationship, and over the coming months, Brenda came to crave, even need having her ass filled with cock and cum as she transitioned into a true anal slut. I began to realize that there were virtually no limits to what this stupid little shop girl would and could do to please me. This time, I desperately wanted to make her come while my cock was in her ass to continue associating her rectum with pleasure. I took long slow strokes in her butt while gently fingering her clit.

I whispered. "Play with your beautiful tits, it really makes me want you."

Then I withdrew all but the head and short stoked her delightful little anus, then removed my cock completely, reopening her pucker with each stroke. She loved to be talked to during sex.

I started the patter that I knew would take her over the edge. "Your ass is so hot, like velvet, so tight, God I love your ass. Where's my cock, baby?" I said.

"It's in my ass hole, it so fucking big I think your going to split me in two" She moaned.

I told her, "Let's cum together baby, I'll hold off until you're ready."

At this, she replaced my fingers with her own and began furiously diddling her clit, while I started to gently, at first, and then with more roughness, pinch her erect nipples. As an anal virgin, I know she had felt some initial pain, and even cried out when I first inserted my cock in her anal passage; now she was really part of the action, wiggling that delicious little butt and frigging herself with abandon.

I stopped moving and direct her moves. "Fuck my dick with your butt, take all of my cock into your shitter, show me that you are a real woman".

A low moan rose in her throat and suddenly she screamed out and pounded her ass back into my cock for all she was worth. That was all I needed, and, shoving my cock to the hilt, I unloaded deep in her bowels.

She absolutely felt my warm spunk bathing her innards and screamed out. "I can feel you coming, oh, God". Then she came.

I removed my cock from her ass, then got down on my knees in the shower and, taking a washcloth, began to clean her butt.

She immediately said, "I've never done that before. It was really nasty and dirty. Do you like my ass more than my pussy? My ass hole burns but it feels good, somehow."

Turning a previously sexually inhibited woman on to new and increasingly depraved activity is one power trip that no man can resist. Even powerful women, executives, airline pilots, and the like, who demand respect and equality in the work place, want a strong man to throw them on the bed and dominate them. It's amazing how quickly, when you get their clothes off, that they assume a classically submissive position in the strong need to present themselves. Whether on their knees with their fine asses high in the air or on their backs with their knees pressed against their tits and their cunts and puckers exposed, they revert to instinct when it comes to fucking. The trick is to always treat them with the respect they expect in the work place.

Somehow, when you do that, they'll agree to being treated like submissive sluts in the bedroom. For me, there is nothing more erotic than, 'forcing' a strong, dominant woman to take my cock up her butt or down her throat. Generally these kinds of women will ultimately become far more aggressive and adventuresome then the typical demure, mousy types. Feeling secure in their non-sexual life, they don't fear losing power by being some man's whore. The more I worked on bolstering her self-image and competence outside of the bedroom, the more erotic she became.

She once commented that she felt like she was staring in, 'one of those movies, you know, X rated'. I had a new video camera I set it up in the bedroom with the wireless remote control zoom. She wanted to know who was going to see the film, and I told her only whoever she wanted to see it. We filmed a number of exciting scenes, but none more exciting than her taking my cock up her ass with her lying on her side. Her face was hidden somewhat, such that you could not really see who she was, unless you knew her body intimately. The film disappeared a couple of weeks later, and when I asked her about it, she said she had given it to her ex-husband, so he would clearly see what he and she had missed during their marriage.

Other times we showed the films to her girl friends from work as part of the seduction regimen. Actually, she became quite adept at seducing other women, pimping for me, as it were. It became a power trip for her to demonstrate her ability to get other women to submit, not only to me, but to her.

After one particularly vigorous session with one of the other shop girls at the cosmetic counter, I surprised her with a strap on to see if she would bite to a more dominant role with other women. I told her to take off her clothes and let me see how it looked on her, which she did without objection. She proceeded to prance around the house wearing her new, 'toy' with pride. This particular unit was pretty advanced, having both a clitoral stimulator and a small egg which was inserted into her cunt. It also had a wireless remote and a battery charger which made it unique.

I could tell she wanted to test it out on my ass, but I was not ready to release her from the submissive role as it applied to me.

She had never had any experience with sexual toys before. I bought her a butterfly unit with remote which I often made her wear when we went to dinner or a movie so that I could electrically stimulate her without touching her. By this time I knew exactly the physical signs of her impending orgasm, but I seldom let her come. I wanted her to stay in a heightened state of arousal until I was ready to let her come.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers
12