Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now Master Chan turned his attention to me. I wasn't a virgin, well in my pussy I wasn't. But I had only had 2 men before and had never done anything with a girl. As for my mouth and my bottom, nothing had been near them and so when I saw Celina's bottom filled with a dildo and tail, and that awful penis gag muzzle, I was filled with terror.

"So little slut, what shall we have you do?"

I looked up pleading with my eyes, not daring to say a word.

"Get under the table," he said to me harshly. I was already far more subservient than I had been just a day or so before, largely due to the way I had seen Philippa, or Brittany as she was now called, handled. I crawled under the table where, to my horror, I saw that Master Chan had flipped his cock out. I knew what I was going to have to do. Shit!

"Suck me little Candi," he was toying with what must have been at least an 8 inch shaft, as well as being thick and round. I had never done this before and my hesitance brought a swift kick from Master Chan and his fist down to grip my hair. My face was moved forward and I opened my mouth to let him in. Master knew what he was doing and also my level of inexperience and so his hand held me in place while he fucked my mouth more than me suck him. However the different means reached a similar end and his huge shaft quickly poured a load of sperm down my throat. It was the first time I had felt a cock in my mouth and I had been forced to swallow his cum.

But it wasn't over. His hand twisted my face and I could see 3 other Masters from the same table and all in a similar state. Their cocks were out, stiff and ready for my mouth. I knew I had no choice. This was awful. I could already feel Master Chan's sperm in my stomach and more deposits were about to join it. I was a little more aware of what to do this time but still the Master's fucked my mouth more than me sucking them. But I still got their sperm inside me.

When I was allowed to crawl out from under the table my face and breasts were covered in their juices ... and I was feeling sick.

Slave ...

Mistress Mei Ling got up, clipped my lead back into the collar and then she and Master Chan took Candi and I out of the cafe. I was so hot, so wet and still juicing ... still juicing so much, despite my recent very public orgasm. I knew they could all smell me.

As we crawled away I wondered what would happen next?

Celina ...

Once out of the café we stopped by a small store room. Candi and I were forced inside -- still on all fours!

"Sit up slave-pets, opposite one another, tongues out and pant," the command came from Mistress Mei Ling. Candi and I shuffled together on our knees and faced one another with our bodies only inches apart. Our hands were held up, with limp wrists in front of us like a begging dog, and we started to pant with our tongues hanging out.

Master Chan and Mei Ling laughed at our blind obedience, until a swift yank on the leash signalled that we were to carry on with our journey. A short while afterwards we arrived back at the stable. Still crawling we entered through the door and into the dusty arena. What was to happen to us now? Once my ears had become adjusted to the sounds in the stable I heard voices and chatter. I dare not look up too obviously but I glanced and saw that one end of the stable had a small stand in which people were sitting. During my quick glance I saw Master Jones in the middle sitting like a Roman Emperor at the gladiator games and there would have been about 100 other people.

We were led to a point that positioned us directly in front of the waiting audience. Fuck, was Master Si here?

"Stand up slaves." We were commanded and so we did.

"Now look out front and into the audience." Desperate to see if I knew anyone my eyes darted around. Mei Ling now spoke.

"Slave Celina will notice people that she knows. She will see Mistress's friend Rola ..." I looked up and saw the beautiful Asian slut who had helped in my humiliation and gang rape.

"... She will also see Mr Yang, mistress's uncle and Jason, my brother -- the one who sold slave."

I was shocked, why would they all come here to see me, what was I going to have to do?

"Also there is Zhen Hua, the guy who bought Celina for the night and several of your co-students from CAL who I have invited."

I was horrified. The fact that I was here was bad enough but there must have been at least 20 people watching that knew me, and some of them knew me as Evelyn Wang, innocent Asian CAL student. Fuckkkkkkk! Mei Ling noticed my eyes moving around.

"No Celina, your Master is not here. He could have attended, he was invited but we advise that the people paying for the training wait until the first weekend before visiting. That way they see a marked change."

I was not sure whether this pleased me or not. One less person watching that knows me was a good thing but I so wanted to see Master Si, and would have done so under any circumstances. Master Chan now spoke.

"Whereas for you Candi," the English girl looked up, "you will see that your step father and step brother are here to watch."

Candi fell to her knees retching, the news almost making her vomit.

"Whyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" she cried out, only to be met with a swift lash from the doubled up leather of the leash.

"Silence, worthless slave!"

Fuck I felt so sorry for her. What if my family had come to watch me be humiliated? It was awful enough that time when I believed Master had sent a naked picture of me to my mom. Poor Candi.

We were unleashed. I still had my ass filled with a tail dildo but the muzzle had been left off since the café. Our hands were taken behind our backs and the siriks were refastened to our wrists and feet, but from behind our bodies this time. The sirik was completed by another chain connecting our wrist chain to our collars and the ankle chain was unclipped at one side so that an extension could be added allowing our legs to be spread wider.

I felt Mistress Mei Ling come up behind me. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back very painfully. I yelped. She then took a hand held vibrating dildo to my clitoris and let it roam free over my sensitive flesh. I groaned and writhed.

"Oh please Mistress, no don't, not here, not in front of ... ohhhhhh!" I knew my pleas would not be heard and I felt a deep shame when I thought of all the people watching me that I knew.

It felt good though. She pulled my hair harder and started to open my pussy lips with the vibrating end. I cried out involuntarily although I knew that would only inflame both Mistress and the watching audience.

My chained body was powerless to resist, not that I would have dared anyway. So I whimpered and pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"Please ... don't ... don't ... please let your slave off lightly ... she is sorry for whatever you think she has done ... Please." My resisting pleas were answered by a hard slap of my tits by Mistress, sending a fresh wave of pain through my breasts.

Mei Ling then pulled on my right nipple with a quick tug and drew another shriek of pain from me. I could sense the watching audience getting more excited. She took the vibrator away from her panting, slutty slave. But when I heard what she said next I wished she had kept it there.

"Guards, bring the fucking machine." Mistress ordered, pointing away to the side of the main floor, where a weird-looking structure was wheeled in by the leering brown suited guards.

"Nooooo," I yelled. I had seen pictures of this sort of device on the internet and was scared of what it would do to me. Humiliate me at best and damage me at worst. Fuckkkkkkkk!

"Down, bitch, onto your knees, bend forward -- ass to the audience."

I immediately obeyed Mistress Mei Ling's command. I had to kneel with my forehead on the ground as my hands were still chained behind my back. As I lowered my head for a brief moment I dared to look up. I could see a large screen that had been erected which was clearly replaying everything that was being done to Candi and I. They must have cameras somewhere out front. My ass hole had gone pretty much numb now under the impalement of the dildo tail. It was to this that Mistress now went. She reached down and touched it, moving it from side to side. I flinched.

"Okay everyone, please look at the close up of Slave Celina's ass on the screen and here in real life. She has worn this dildo tail for a short while now, but I know that her body movements will have already shaped her hole such that it will stay in the shape of the dildo even when the object is removed."

Fuck no! That means my ass hole will be opened to a diameter of at least 2 inches. The audience murmured their excitement. Mei ling reached down and eased the long shaft free of my clenching ass cheeks. I groaned as the length was slipped free. Then, unable to help myself, I averted my head position slightly and glanced at the screen.

Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

My ass hole was indeed just as I thought. Open and round with a 2 inch diameter. It would be easy to get anything inside it now!

The audience clapped ... sick fucks!!

"Ok," again Mistress Mei Ling spoke. "Now slave Celina, stand up and lay yourself along the length of this bench. I noticed the shiny, polished wooden bench that had been brought into the stable arena. With my mind racing, and struggling to get to my feet in my chains, I did as I was asked.

Once laid down on my stomach, the cold wood making me shiver, I awaited my fate. My legs were spread wide, allowed by the ankle chain extension, and then clipped to either side of the bench. The ankle chains were then attached to a pulley and pulled upwards, and wider. This had the effect of leaving me laid face down on the bench, with my hands secured behind my back and my groin raised slightly as my legs were splayed wide and high to either side of my body. With my ass-hole gaping and my pussy exposed I was soooooo available for the fucking machine.

I couldn't move anywhere but just to be sure Mistress Mei Ling had the guards fasten heavy straps around my waist and shoulders and then clip my collar also to the bench via a small chain at either side. I literally now could barely move an inch. I was facing away from the audience, which meant that they could see my holes.

I could tell by the cheer that the fucking machine was being mobilised. They had secured my head cheek down which meant that if I rolled my eyes to the top of my head I could just make out the screen. Enough to see that I was about to be filled!

I could see the machine get nearer and could see two vicious looking, and big, dildos. Then they touched me and I screamed. Inch by impaling inch, they penetrated me simultaneously. I screamed louder. Mei Ling did not silence me so I guess my obvious discomfort added to their enjoyment. Then I was filled. I could not tell by what length -- 8 inches, 9, 10 I could not say.

To add to the drama Master Chan had the audience countdown from ten as if launching a rocket, which in a way they were. Upon reaching the sequence where one becomes zero I tensed my body. Even the build up could not prepare me for this feeling. Two huge rubber penises burst into pump action life, fucking both my ass and my pussy for all they were worth.

"Noooooooooooooo," I yelled, but this time found myself ball gagged as my reward. I spluttered and writhed as much as my bonds would allow. The crowd cheered as I was double fucked mercilessly.

Candi ...

What the ...

Celina had been impaled on such a wicked looking device. I was desperate with terror and the thought that my fate would be the same. Neither my bottom nor my pussy would take the length of penis attached to those machines. What was planned for me?

I glanced towards poor Celina again. It had only been a couple of minutes since the machine had been switched on but already I could tell she was climaxing. Her whole body tensed. The audience knew also as they cheered. However the machine continued remorselessly, not missing a thrust. She was being penetrated continuously, right the way through her orgasm and beyond. Poor, poor girl.

Master Chan spoke, "Now for my little English Slave Candi who will perform for her family."

I had forgotten briefly who was watching. But now I remembered and my stomach lurched. I wanted to vomit again. My stepfather and stepbrother were here! Why, why did they want to do this? What would my mother say? Would she ever know? She was away on business I remembered that. I could be kept in here for 3 weeks without her even knowing!

"Bring on the horse!"

What, they wanted me to perform with an animal. No, no please I pleaded in my mind. But it wasn't a real horse. Instead it was a wooden structure that was wheeled on. The structure looked menacingly simple yet very threatening and made my sense of terror ever more acute. The audience whistled and cheered, humiliating me more than ever. Maybe a real horse would have been preferable.

It looked like a horizontal "T" raised upright on a stand, with straps on the top plank. The length of the "T" ran edge up away from the top and I could see that although the edge was flattened slightly it would still be very cutting, and I knew just where it was intended to fit! Master Chan forced me to open my legs. The two guards then easily picked me up; still sirik chained and hoisted me onto the wooden plank. I screamed as I my wet, gaping pussy was positioned directly over the terrible triangular edge.

My hands were chained behind me and so I had nothing to stop my weight forcing my body to slip forwards and add painful pressure to my already awful position. I was about to crush my poor sensitive pussy on a sharp wooden edge. Noooooooooo!

Showing me a little mercy Master Chan had allowed the guards to place a wooden block at either side of the horse so that my tip toes touched the wood and stopped me from sinking directly onto the sharp edge. I had to use all my remaining my strength to stand in the tip-toe position, feeling vulnerable and helpless. I looked away from the audience in shame. Master Chan was smiling lecherously back at me.

He smirked and addressed the audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the wooden horse is a device designed for the slow sexual torture of beautiful slaves. In its most vicious form, which this version represents, the horse is a wide triangular wooden plank, set with the sharp end up. This helpless slave has been lifted into the air and set upon the horse as you can see; her full body weight will be supported on her most tender flesh. Her legs are forced wide open by the width of the lower part of the plank. Additional weights will be attached to her ankles to keep her from falling off, making her ordeal immediately unbearable."

"Nooooo please," I cried out.

"Shut up bitch and take it like the slut you are!" I glanced to see who in the audience had shouted at me. But I knew anyway ... it was my stepbrother!

Momentarily I glance up from my ordeal as Celina was climaxing again. That was two inside of 15 minutes, how much longer before she was drained absolutely dry? Then it really would hurt. However, I soon focused back on the fact that my fate was little better.

By the end of Master Chan's speech, I felt myself giving way to my tired knees and I used the last of my strength to lower myself as gently as possible to the soles of my feet and onto the hard and narrow surface of the horse. Uncontrollably I let a soft moan escape from my lips as I felt my delicate flesh pressed between the sharp edge and my pelvis bone. Immediately the pain registered with my brain and I rose up again, onto my tip toes. This was horrible.

"Does that hurt Slave Candi?"

I looked at him pitifully and whispered "Yes Master it does."

He just laughed. Then to my horror something even more awful happened. My 18 year old stepbrother came out of the audience and towards me. What was going on?

"Your stepbrother Peter is here slave Candi to add the finishing touches."

"Hi Nicky, or should I say Slave Candi?" He laughed. I just shook my head in disbelief. I had once caught him watching me get out of the shower but other than that he had never even seen me naked before. I could not even bring myself to contemplate the real feelings he, and my stepdad, must have been having regarding what they wanted to do to me.

"Get your feet flat onto the blocks again Candi," Peter, my stepbrother, ordered. I looked at Master Chan and he nodded. I knew that had no choice.

Muscles throbbing, again I lowered myself, carefully placing my weight on a new, unmarked place. It was so hard and so agonisingly awful that I squirmed constantly from the pain.

The audience cheered and I glanced to my side to see Celina climax for the third time. She was shaking uncontrollably now but the machine continued relentlessly.

"So now, slut, you are riding the horse." Master Chan smiled at me.

"So Peter, let's make her ordeal worse."

"Mmm...ah...please...mmmm...nooooooooo" I bit my lip as I moaned. This torture was unbearable. Peter, with immense glee, kicked away the wooden blocks and I screamed the loudest, most agonising scream I had ever uttered. I was now properly wedged. My chained wrists made it hard to keep my balance as the wooden edge cut deeply up and into me. Celina was getting the pleasure torture I must be getting the pain.

I noticed the huge bulge in Peter's pants and hoped beyond hope that he wouldn't be allowed to have me later. That really would be unbearable. He knelt down and added weights to my ankles, making my ride an even more painful one and I yelled out. Again the audience cheered. I was moaning louder and moving my body involuntarily against the wood. My breasts bounced shamelessly with the motion.

"Clamp her nipples!" a loud manly voice boomed from the audience. It was my Stepfather. Master Chan, as if on cue, approached me with sharp looking serrated edge clamps and fastened one on each of both my swollen nipples, sending waves of extra pain through my erected nipples. I moaned even louder. This was absolutely unbearable ... please let me faint, I craved unconsciousness.

Suddenly, through the mists of my extreme pain I realised that I was actually wet and I could feel my juices dripping onto and down the plank which was additional torture for me. Was I a slut? Did my family recognise this? Had they sent me here to pursue my own enjoyment for their benefit?

With every new motion of my groin, I was unleashing the slut in me. I felt helpless yet the horny whore in me was yearning for more. My resistance was waning but when Master Chan gave Peter permission to touch me while I was riding the horse, I felt humiliated and degraded ... but also hotter! I bit my lips hard and made only muffled moans while Peter touched me all over while I was riding the my wooden horse.

Celina came again.

Peter added more weights to my ankles.

This was torture for both of us. This was what being a slave meant. We were both slaves for sure!

Celina ...

It was late afternoon. We had been taken away from the stable to loud cheers and applause from the watching audience -- not that it made Candi or I feel any better. We were well and truly fucked! Both slave Candi and I had been allowed a short rest. I had been fucked by that infernal machine for what seemed like hours and had, literally, lost count of the number of orgasms I had had. But now my pussy was sore and aching and I was exhausted. Candi had ridden the horse thing for just as long and had been fingered to a climax, whilst mounted on the device, by her stepbrother Peter. How humiliating must that have been?

Now we had been releashed and brought, walking this time not crawling thankfully, to a store room. There was a store-man looking after the contents. It contained bondage and torture devices of all sorts.