Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you slaves full of desire by the time you wake ..." he had said, "...so no touching or coupling during the night okay? I will ensure this by securing you to your beds."

I was grateful for the fact that our heads had been placed on pillows and we could at least move a little. It would, however, be a long night. I was glad that I felt so exhausted.

Just then the door to the dorm burst open and there was Brittany. She looked awful ... dead on her feet almost. When Candi and I had found the time to whisper to Monique earlier asking where she was, Monique had simply rolled her eyes and shaken her head. We knew nothing of what had really happened to her. Now here she was. Her long blonde hair was bedraggled around her head and stuck to her forehead. Her whole body shone with the sheen of perspiration. She had been through worse than we had, that much was obvious. But what had they made her do?

As Brittany stumbled into the room she was followed by 2 guards and Master Hagrid himself.

"Stop slave Brittany." She stopped dead on hearing his command. Her whole body shook and I could smell the fear on her. Brittany had been reduced to a nervous wreck, and it appeared her suffering was not yet over for the day!

"Tell your girlfriends here why you are late back."

She looked petrified. Her arms were crossed over her breasts as if seeking some form of comfort. I could see red marks curling round her thighs, arms and breasts in fact her whole body. She had clearly been whipped some more. She nibbled on her bottom lip.

"I ... I ... am l...late, bec ... bec ... because I was a bad s...slut ... M...master." She turned to Master Hagrid as if seeking approval to continue. I noticed him nod in acknowledgement and so Brittany continued.

"I w...was constantly compl...l...laining and when we arrived at the stable I resisted being leashed to the p...post which was wrong of me especially after I had also caused problems at the dildo store. Master?" Again she stopped, seeking approval. Master Hagrid again nodded at her. She was beaten, defeated ... owned -- she was a slave.

"But the reason I have been punished so hard is that I refused to walk around the post like you other slaves all did."

Stupid slave-slut, I thought to myself, especially after receiving that first whipping so early in the day.

"What happened to you then Slave Brittany?" Hagrid prompted the girl.

"I ... I ... w...was," she became nervous again, "T...taken to the whipping yard where I was bound between 2 metal posts in a large X shape so that both my front and back were exposed - Master."

"And?"

"And then I was ..."

"Go on slave, speak."

"I was w...w...whipped Master, and I was made to count the strokes."

"How many did you receive?" Master Hagrid still prompted her.

"In total I received ..." she paused and sighed heavily "... 300 lashes Master."

Fuckkkkkkkk -- three hundred!!!

"Turn round."

She did and we all gasped. Her entire rear was a mass of criss-crossed whip and lash marks. She must be on fire.

"And then what did we do?"

"Fucked me Master."

"Who fucked you slave?"

"Anyone who wanted to Master."

"So how many times were you taken slut?"

"I believe I was fucked twenty-five times Master."

I was dumbstruck. How could she be so stupid and how could they be so harsh? They didn't need an excuse to punish Brittany, yet she had given them plenty!

"Bend over and touch your toes slave Brittany." Master Hagrid had spoken.

Brittany obeyed in an instant, keeping her legs straight. I knew what they were going to do to her, right here and in front of the rest of us and the thoughts made my juices flow. I flexed my ass around the butt plug and thrust my groin downwards into the soft bed sheets.

Master Hagrid flipped out his large, stiff penis and approached poor abused Brittany. He gripped her hips and thrust easily into her sopping, well-used cunt. She groaned but other than that made neither sound nor movement. She had certainly been broken, what a different girl she was to the cocky, arrogant beauty from this morning.

She was fucked right there in front of us. Candi sobbed even more and buried her head into the pillow. Monique watched without apparent emotion and I was getting very hot again. Brittany was quickly filled with his seed following which she automatically turned around, got to her knees and cleaned his cock with her mouth.

I was amazed at what she had learned. Fuck they were good at Master Jones's school!

Brittany finished her task and, with Master Hagrid's residual sperm dripping from her mouth, stood once more upright, but this time with her hands on her head.

Hagrid spoke, "Her cunt has been well used and so now she needs to have her ass opened like you all have. Except that the lovely Brittany will have hers opened in a slightly different way."

Brittany just shook her head weakly as if all of the fight had left her. She was ordered to stand on 2 small table-like objects while her wrists were taken high above her head by the guards who were standing on small ladders to reach high enough. When she was fastened she ended up on her tip toes whereupon a long pole with a huge dildo on the end was brought in and placed between her legs.

I could see what they were going to do and it made me feel sick.

Brittany was gagged with a large red ball gag.

The end of the pole was adjustable and the guards adjusted it upwards until it nudged open Brittany's ass hole. She groaned as the dildo was forced higher up inside her ass until Master Hagrid was satisfied with the level of impalement.

"Remove the table stands," he ordered. Brittany shook her whole body as violently as she could as the table stands were practically kicked away and her gorgeous frame slipped down onto the dildo embedding it fully inside her ass. Even though she was gagged I clearly heard her agonised scream. She was like a fish that had been hooked as she squirmed and wriggled. Brittany's whole weight hung from her wrists and focused on the dildo between her legs. It was horrible, monstrous but yet ... strangely compelling.

Monique and Candi had looked away but I could not take my eyes off the beautiful blonde American girl as she hung in the middle of our room for us all to see -- another lesson for us to learn, as if we needed one!

"She will hang like that for the next 2 hours when I will return and release her. She will then be secured like the rest of you are. It is 9pm now and you sluts need your sleep for tomorrow you have another full day and will spend your morning in the classroom for the first time. Today you have learned a lot about obedience, the need to please and the heady slave mix of pleasure and pain. So reflect upon your learning and sleep well ... all except you slave Brittany," he laughed. Before he could tear himself away Master Hagrid approached the impaled girl and stroked her clitoris. She wriggled deliciously under his touch.

"Tomorrow my sweet slave," he addressed Brittany once more, "I shall enjoy you again."

With that we were left alone to reflect upon our first day at slave school and watch Slave Brittany writhing horribly before our very eyes.

To be continued ...