Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the crop cut through the air again, this time slightly lighter and I heard the bells on my nipples jingle as it hit them. I cried out from behind my gag as the strike made the clips tug at my nipples. "Chest out and shoulders back" she told me, so I concentrated on getting my stance right, and in my head, I could see how I must have looked.

Mistress Mei Ling pulled tight on the leash and I came to a halt, casting my eyes down to avoid her gaze. She moved in closer to me and spoke.

"Animals are stupid, aren't they? They don't care which stallion it is that mounts them." The crop snapped hard at my ass, clipping the butt plug and making me moan. "You enjoy being our little pony don't you slave Celina, where everyone can see you and know you for the little slave you are?" I felt the crop again. It caught my thigh this time, stinging enough for me to wonder if it'd broken the skin. That strike was followed by several slaps on my ass and thighs, each increasing my discomfort and I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes and slide down my face.

Candi was brought up alongside me and was similarly treated by Master Hagrid. I could sense this was where it got serious.

Master Hagrid spoke.

"Okay slaves you have both done well. You have been paraded around the arena and you both look like the pony-sluts that you are. But now you have to finish this round of the competition."

We were going to race I could tell. I would be ready. I was not going to lose.

Master Hagrid approached me from behind and in one, swift move, I felt him grab my hips and push the leather strip that covered the lips of my pussy to one side and his cock, as hard as I'd ever felt a cock, was rammed deep into my dripping wet cunt.

He fucked me.

I moaned, loudly, as loud as one can with a bit in her mouth. I felt the leather strips of my tail brush against my thighs, tickling them as he nudged them with each stroke. His stomach pushed against the tail with each upward stroke ramming not only his cock but also the butt plug with each thrust.

The combination of both inside me was incredible, the sensation of being so completely filled made me juice wildly. I'd been penetrated simultaneously before, but never with a combination so large. Master Hagrid's cock pumped frantically into me and I felt him tug on the leather straps that held my tail in place keeping his balance. I began to feel the hot throbbing pleasure of an orgasm begin to surge through me and knew that my cunt was beginning to contract around him. Fuck I was going to cum. With a low, smothered moan, I felt my whole body tense up and shudder as an intense orgasm rolled over my body, prompting Master Hagrid's body to respond with one of its own.

Just at that time a grinning Mistress Mei Ling stood in front of us both with a chequered flag and simply said, "Now you will race, prancing like ponies to the finish line 200 metres away. The winner of the race wins the round."

Nooooooooooooo. I watched horrified as Candi, who had not been fucked for some reason, set off. I was still coming back to earth following the orgasm that Master Hagrid had induced. So by the time he had pulled out of me and my weak legs started to move Candi was at least 15 metres ahead. But I started out and Mistress Mei Ling followed me with a crop and whipped out at my ass and thighs, spurring me on.

"Come on slave Celina, you can do it." And I was gaining on Candi. She was now only a few metres away. I was a little taller, and despite my ordeals, still a little stronger than she was and so, with only about 50 metres to go I was level with her. I had no time to look over and gloat as I passed her, because winning was the only thing on my mind. There were only about 10 metres left now and I had a lead of some 2 metres when suddenly the toe of my left boot caught the heel of my right and I fell!

Fuckkkkkkkk, nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Not now, pleaseeee... My mind was a blur as I tumbled to the soft floor of the arena. I wasn't hurt and I tried to get up but it was pointless. Candi had skipped past me and over the winning line. I fell back to the ground my body wracked with sobs. The crowd cheered. I had lost. I had been two to nil up but now I had lost. Fuck!

Breathless and spent, I lay crying on the ground as I heard slave Candi declared as the winner. I turned my head to see her being stripped of her pony gear wrapped in a soft towelling coat. I was pulled savagely by the hair to my knees and managed to share a look with Candi. She genuinely looked sorry but, as she was led away to the comfort of a careful cleanup and then, no doubt, a prime watching position, I knew that her sympathies would not help me now.

Public humiliation and a flogging was what awaited me.

Master ...

That was some show. Celina had lost but in a way that was good because it extended her punishment. I was so hot and, despite the mischievous Rika having tried to secretly orgasm already, was thinking of having her stroke me off, when my thoughts were disturbed by noise.

I looked out towards the arena and saw an iron gate, one like they might keep lions behind in a Roman Amphitheatre, being opened. Within seconds my Celina was pushed through. She was pushed hard and so she stumbled, falling to her knees. The guards accompanying her just laughed. She had not been cleaned up but her pony gear had been stripped off and replaced by a skimpy, single piece sack cloth covering that had been slipped over her head and now hung provocatively over her breasts and, barely, around her groin and over her ass. Such clothing was worse than being naked. I knew it was the lowest form of attire and emphasised how useless and worthless my slave Celina was. I watched with a lump in my throat as, in silence, without any helping hand, Celina turned and managed to get up onto her knees. Then she rose to her feet, stretched and arched her already striped back. She was ready, and managed to stare boldly at the guards. I felt proud of her, and excited at the thought of what she was about to endure. They lined up, two brown suited guards in front, one to Celina's left, Mistress Mei Ling on her right, two more guards in the rear. She was led out into the main arena where she found more guards awaiting, and a big, black horse. The crowd cheered and applauded her entrance. Celina's hands were released from the heavy irons into which they had been manacled, and it looked like it was such a relief to finally move her arms. But the relief, if indeed she had felt any ay all, was brief, as her wrists were soon tied once more, this time out in front. I noticed how they used a long, rough rope, and first dipped it carefully in a bucket full of water and the now wet rope surely would dry in the midday sun. I knew this method of bondage, and knew the already tight knot was going to cut her wrists when the sun started to dry it. The other end of the rope was fixed to the horse's saddle. Then Celina was ordered to raise her left leg, then her right, so that a servant could take off the very basic sandals she had been given. The soles of her feet already looked sore and I knew that walking barefoot around the arena would be further torture for my poor slut. She was getting the full treatment here. Master Hagrid spoke. "Well, slave Celina, would you like to have a little stroll around this arena with me? So our guests can see which slave was stupid and useless enough to lose the contest!" She looked at the Master, and, I noticed, slowly motioned "yes" with her head.

Celina ...

This was awful already and would only get worse. I was taken on a long walk around the arena. Covering the same ground many times and listening to the applause and jeers of the crowd. They had prepared a course and took me over especially rough paths covered with little pebbles, on itching, short dry grass and through a couple of large puddles that had been created since the competition ended.

Sometimes they sped the horse up, forcing me to run, but thankfully never so much that I was made to fall and be dragged along. Master Hagrid showed me no mercy and it was clear that he just wanted me to be able to walk a long way over the arena ground, displaying my beaten body for all to see.

He succeeded. When, after the arena clock showed that I had been walking around in the manner described and under the ever increasing heat of the sun for almost one hour, I was sweating, heavily breathing, and the soles and sides of my feet were covered with little but nasty open cuts. Now Hagrid slowed the procession down a lot, so the pace became no problem but I felt the heat of the sun more. However, so exhausted was I that just walking was difficult, any single step causing a new aching pain to my tortured feet. And the now dried rope made my hands and wrists ache and bulge.

There was a big crowd still inside the arena, all determined not to miss a second of my humiliation and punishment. I knew that my ordeal was going to be the main event of today, despite the fact that there were other slaves involved in the later afternoon games and so no one had left. I was surprised by how much abuse the crowd shouted at me.

"Fuck the stupid slut!", "Whip her hard!", "Break her luscious body at the whipping post!"

Fuck, they really wanted to see me hurt. I was so scared.

"Give her to me, I know how to make her suffer" shouted one, accompanying his words with an obscene gesture and heavy laughter.

Finally we arrived at the arena's punishment square. I now really was breathing very heavily, and the sweat soaked cloth covering me revealed my breasts moving quickly up and down and my ringed nipples extended like hard bullets. On the square there had been placed a massive, wooden pole, nearly two and a half metres tall, and at least sixty centimetres in diameter and it had heavy chains hanging from the top.

Bizarrely, as I looked at the way in which the square had been set, it struck me that the effort they had put in to ensure that I suffered an effective punishment was substantial.

After a long time of marching around the arena and being humiliated for all to see, it was right here, when the horse finally came to a rest, that I slowly sank to my knees.

Two of the guards grabbed me by the arms and lifted me up. They untied my hands, and allowed me a short time to reactivate my circulation. Partly walking, partly dragged, I was then forced to the whipping post. I could sense the excited anticipation in the crowd. I was so scared, so tired, so not wanting to be here. The guards chained my wrists into the manacles, fixing them in such a way that my arms were fully stretched, and I could stand only by lifting myself up onto my toes.

But the spectacle was not yet to begin. Master Hagrid announced that I would be whipped in 30 minutes and so would be left in this uncomfortable position to think about what was going to happen to me. So the Master made me, as well as the crowd, wait a little longer.

By allowing the wait he actually enabled my beaten and broken body to recover a little from the exhausting walk I had just been made to perform, but also for my mind to savour the anticipation of the torture that was now to come. My breathing became easier but I was soon tired from standing on my tiptoes and from the ever warming rays of the sun, so I let my weight be taken by my wrists as I had to hang from the chains to recover the strength in my legs, toes and feet.

But this position soon made my shoulders and wrists ache, so I had to lift myself once again and then repeat the whole cycle over and over. It was so, so hard. Oh Master Si ... why do I have to suffer this for you? I would be a good slave anyway. Tears welled in my eyes.

Exactly 30 minutes later I heard heavy steps approach me from the rear and saw two huge hands gripping the chains and then lowered them a little so that now I could stand on the soles of my feet. This meant that my arms were not fully stretched, but still positioned far above my head. I twisted my neck slightly and could see the large powerful man. I was shocked by what I saw. The man about to whip me was huge. He was over 6 feet tall and around 120 Kg of muscles. This was going to hurt me so much.

He approached me and tied a rope tightly around my hips and, without any visible effort, tore the sack cloth I wore into pieces from the neck, exposing my previously whipped back. The front of the cloth stayed in place and so my breasts were still hidden from the crowd. The remains of the cloth now hung loose around my hips, held up by the rope the large, powerful man had placed there. He then took my long, dark hair and tied it up in a rough bunch.

Master Hagrid now spoke again.

"Okay slave Celina it is time for you to be flogged. You will receive 50 strokes of the whip."

Fuckkkkkkkkkk no, I wouldn't survive 50!

"If you do not yell out at all then we will stop at 50. If you do then you will receive more. Begin!"

The powerful whipmaster clutched my head in his gigantic left hand, and forced me to watch while, with his right, he uncoiled a vicious looking, multi-lash leather whip in front of my eyes. Then he let me go, turned around and without a word went some steps away from me. It seemed like an age and I imagined the man slowly, for the benefit of the crowd, who now held their breath as one, pulling back his muscular arm and then ... then I heard the whip whistle through the air as it delivered the terrifying first blow.

It hurt me much more than I had imagined, but even now my will was strong and I did not yell out. A quiet groan was all I uttered. I knew that the whipmaster would not just rely on his strength but also on years of experience. He was definitely not about to lash me in a frenzy. I knew that because he took plenty of time between the first and the second blows, allowing the pain to radiate from the impact the first stroke had made out to my whole back, and then to my whole body.

Giving me time to wait for the second lash allowed me to fear it and focus on when it was going to land. The second blow found me a little more prepared; although my body still shook violently under the force. However, again I did not yell out. The third and fourth blows went the same way ... I did not cry out. I knew that the whipmaster would see it as his challenge to make me yell but I was determined not to have to take more than 50 lashes. But he was not going to hurry the blows, and so took his time to carefully plan each single stroke he was to deliver.

The fifth stroke was a surprise for me, and gave the man the reward of ripping a soft moan from my mouth. For the first time a blow had crossed the marks from my earlier whipping at the hands of Candi. But still I did not cry out. The severity of the show had caused the crowd to fall silent.

The flogging continued. After what must have been well over 30 strokes from the whip my mind blacked out. I was woken by the jolt of a stream of ice cold water being thrown on me. This did make me yell in shock and surprise -- luckily that did not count.

The man pulled back his arm for the next stroke. I knew that the water on my body would make the whipping now even more severe.

I waited for the impact but instead heard Master Hagrid's voice.

"Stop! She's not screamed yet, and I want her to scream."

Turning my head slightly I saw Hagrid approach 2 of the guards and gave them some short orders which I couldn't hear. Hanging still in my painful condition I wondered what was happening. The soldiers approached and I felt them release the chains. They grabbed me as I slowly began to slide to the floor. I had stopped counting after the tenth blow, my mind being too concentrated on keeping my mouth shut, but I was sure that the 50 lashes hadn't yet been administered ... had they? Was it possible that this part of my torture was already over?

Then I felt the soldiers pulling my arms up once again, but this time my tortured back was scratching against the wood of the post. Fuck ... so painful. When I dared to open my eyes I saw Master Hagrid and Mistress Mei Ling grinning in front of me. My heart sank to my stomach when I realized what this meant.

I had assumed that I would be whipped only on my back, which would be bad enough, but now the whip was going to hit me on my front. My poor titties, my pussy, my tummy. Fuckkkkk noooooooooo!

I had to fight back the impulse to vomit. How was I going to get through this now? The whipmaster approached me.

"Now you will yell," he spat taking the remains of the sack cloth in his fist and ripping it completely from my body. I was naked and the crowd cheered.

The first stroke in my new position was aimed at my belly, just above my studded navel, and, like all the others before it, hit exactly where he wanted it to. The pain was even more acute now but somehow I managed to utter just a low whimper. I started to shiver all over and the whipmaster's grin grew even wider. The next stroke hit under my navel and hurt just the same. I still didn't scream.

With the next blow the man released his full force and the whip hit me ferociously on my left breast, splitting my ringed nipple. It was too much.

"AAAAAAAGHHH!!" The scream left my lips before I could even try to hold it back.

"No, please, no more ... stop now!" I knew this was what they wanted but I couldn't help myself. I was broken now both physically and mentally. From now on my punishment would be completely unbearable.

"Master Si!" I cried out, "Please make them stop this. No, no... AAAAAAAAAHHH" I shouted out once more as the whip fell again, even more violently, across my right breast.

My eyes started to fill with tears, I had lost control. Every new blow pushed me into realms of previously unimaginable pain. Again and again the whip hit home, finding my breasts then my belly.

Then it was too much and once more blissful darkness took over my mind. Again ice cold water woke me. I was soaked through. The crowd loudly cheered my condition. Mistress Mei Ling approached my beaten body, lifted up my face by gripping my bunched hair and kissed me. I had neither the strength nor the will left to resist her. By now my mind was a mess of pain alternating its focus between my back, my tits and my stomach. They had not whipped my pussy yet, and for that small mercy I was grateful.

Mei Ling turned away laughing loudly. I received the remaining strokes, seven of them, without even having the strength to scream anymore.

Master Hagrid took the whip from the whipmaster and approached me. I saw, for the first time, how the handle was shaped like a penis and could sense the direction that my punishment was about to take.

"Open your mouth," he loudly ordered me. "Let the crowd see how you love the whip."

Deliberately he thrust the cock shaped handle into my mouth, forcing my head back so they could all see my throat work as the false shaft slipped back and forth. I could hear the sick cheers from the crowd. Suddenly it was withdrawn, slippery with my saliva. Then, without warning, the handle was thrust between my legs, but lightly, just skimming my lips, nudging inside. I arched my poor, sore back, and saw Master Hagrid smile. I had clearly responded in the way that he desired. He withdrew it again suddenly and stepped away from me.

"You cried out slave, remember?"

Master Hagrid was now going to whip me himself. The crack of the whip sounded, and I felt the lash cut cross my thighs. I cried out by default now, and I twisted against my bonds to try to wriggle away. Again and again the whip lashed out cutting into my thighs, my stomach and across my marked breasts. I caught a glimpse of the bulge at Master Hagrid's groin and knew that my humiliation and punishment was about to made complete.

I hoped that my rape would not be a gang rape. This line of thinking unbelievably caused a wetness to appear between my legs. Hagrid noticed the gleaming juice and smiled.