Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, little slave, you're ready for me are you?" He gripped his erection as he said this. The whipping stopped and Hagrid once more approached me. The handle of the whip was again pushed between my legs, and rubbed back and forth against my body, so that the whole crowd could see my slippery juices coating it. I wanted to die of shame, but, despite my knowledge of what my fate was ultimately to be I was unprepared for what happened next.

Hagrid threw the whip to the ground and spread my legs wide. I panicked, struggling wildly, screaming and thrashing until someone slapped my face. I decided to be still again. The Master's strong hands held my legs apart, baring my pussy to full view. Master Hagrid was handed the whip back and once again the cock handle was rubbed against my cunt, coating it with slippery lubrication.

"Are you ready, slave Celina?" Master Hagrid whispered to me. He did not require an answer.

He stroked his free hand into the hair at the nape of my neck, and held my head still. He slid his mouth to my ear and licked over my pierced earlobe, before biting and sucking. I gasped in response; I could not help it and had to bite my lip to stop a moan from escaping my mouth.

"Are you getting wet for me?" he whispered, his voice harsh. I tried to turn my head away, but Hagrid wanted an answer now. He slid his hand from the small of my back, over the curve of my ass to settle between my legs. I yelped and tried to pull myself away from his probing hand, but only managed to thrust myself against his body. He laughed at that, and pulled my ragged frame easily against him. I felt his erection almost bursting and I whimpered in despair as he continued to probe between my legs.

"Are you sure you aren't wet?" he asked again, his voice heavy with menace. "Well are you?" He shouted now.

"Y ... y ... yes Master," I whimpered feebly.

He smiled at me as I moaned in fear and wriggled in an attempt to get him away from me. Everything was being played out on several large screens around the arena; every moan, whimper and plea for mercy went out over the loudspeakers. Total humiliation!

"Do you want me to touch you, slave?"

I started to cry and, unbelievably the crowd started to applaud.

"Shhh," he whispered softly, sliding his finger out of me. He moved so that he was facing me full on and held my jaw still. "I'll be inside you soon, and I'll fuck you as hard as you need." He brought his finger to rest on my lower lip, and it glistened with moisture. He pushed gently and I did as he wanted, sucking his finger clean slowly, lasciviously. He growled and pulled me against him roughly and kissed me. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth to taste the juices that I had licked from his fingers.

I was whimpering softly begging him in my mind to just finish me off ... fuck me and leave me alone. I was trying to control myself, but it just wasn't working and I moaned as he slid his mouth to my throat and started to nip my skin between his teeth marking me with love bites.

Then it got rough. He pushed two fingers inside me and kept up the pressure until they were fully inside me. This added significantly to my pain and I closed my eyes tightly and whimpered, the whimper turning into a scream as he pushed three, then four fingers between my pussy lips.

"You're such a hot slave Celina, when you scream," he whispered mockingly to me. He started circling his fingers inside me slowly, going as deep as he could.

"Scream for me, slut." I just moaned softly, writhing against him in an attempt to reduce the force he was using, but it didn't work. He increased the pressure and then I rewarded him with a scream of agony. He leaned down and caught my whipped left nipple between his teeth, biting me until I yelled for him to stop, then he let go. Tears were streaming down my face and he moved his mouth back to my cheek so that he could lick them off.

I whimpered in relief as Master Hagrid pulled his fingers out of me and left me alone for a moment. My head lolled onto my shoulder and I closed my eyes just trying to rest for a minute.

"Look at me," the Master growled, his hand going back to my hair and dragging my head upright. Of course I did as I was told and saw his huge stiff cock naked and ready. This was it. He lifted me up slightly as he positioned himself at my slit and then he slowly pushed into me, his eyes burning into mine.

I screamed, and then screamed some more. I had promised myself that I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream again, but the pain when he forced himself inside me was unbelievable. He growled something at me as he thrust forward, but my mind was a blur.

I cried the entire time that Hagrid fucked me, which made him shudder with satisfaction.

"I'm going to cum slave," he growled, "I'm going to leave everything I've got buried as deep inside you as I can, and you're going to scream for me, Celina."

I gritted my teeth against the pain that I knew was coming as he increased the speed of his movement inside me. I tensed against him and then moaned wretchedly and writhed against him in one last futile act of defiance that caused my chained, aching arms to scream with pain. He grabbed my ass and lifted me filling me more if that were possible, and my increased squirming seemed to send him over the edge. He buried himself deep and I felt his semen spurt into me, and I gave him the scream that he wanted. Then I collapsed against him, sobbing into his chest.

He pulled out of me slowly and left me hanging limp from the post. I could no longer take my own weight and so I was collapsed. My head had flopped forwards and I could feel Hagrid's cum slowly oozing down my legs.

I had not had another orgasm. I had been made to cum too many times today already to have any juice left.

I was chained naked in front of Master Si and Rika and many other people, some of which I knew and many that I didn't know. I had been whipped hard and now raped by Master Hagrid.

I heard the crowd applauding and Master announcing that I would be allowed to rest and looked after for the next two days to give me a chance to recover ... but his words became quieter to me and more blurred and ... feeling my consciousness going I slipped back into the dark surroundings of welcome oblivion.

END OF TRAINING CELINA WEEK 1