Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips moved hard, slammed against her. She screamed as he violated her, and began crying again. "It hurts!" she wailed. "Please stop!"

He was not gentle, but he was very thorough. She wept and struggled uselessly as he took her, and the tingle and longing grew powerfully, irresistibly. He held her tightly and thrust over and over, hard, demanding. Her screams changed as her body betrayed her, and in the end, she returned his thrusts, lifting her hips to meet him. A hard, jagged explosion, pleasure and pain and longing and shame, blossomed inside her. When it was gone, she lay limply in his arms, her breathing ragged.

He carefully disengaged and sat up. He released the cuffs on her wrists, and she turned on her side toward him and curled up, her face sweaty and tear-streaked. He caressed her softly, pulled her close, rested his head on her shoulder. "There, now, was that so bad?"

She nodded weakly. "You hurt me."

"Did it feel good?"

She nodded again and pulled closer to him. He held her and rocked her gently back and forth until her tears stopped flowing.

"I want you to do something for me." He straightened and pulled her closer. She turned her head to look up at him. "I want you to put my penis in your mouth."

"I...I guess I can do that...as long as you don't..."

"As long as I don't what?"

"As long as you don't...you know...when it's in my mouth."

"Shh." He stroked her hair gently, drew closer to her. "Don't worry." He guided her head, brought his erection to her lips. She shook nervously, opened her mouth reluctantly. He slipped the head of his penis gently between her lips. "Don't worry about a thing. Of course I'm going to come in your mouth. That's what it's there for."

She tried to pull away. Instantly, his hand went to the back of her head, preventing her escape. She made a strangled sound and tried to push him away. He batted her hands aside easily and drove deep into her mouth. She coughed and gagged. Tears welled in her eyes; undeterred, he shoved his glistening cock deeper, making her choke.

She tried to twist aside, succeeded only in turning onto her back. He followed her, climbing onto the bed, and knelt over her head. This position offered him an even greater advantage, enabled him to rape her mouth with vigor. She choked on his erection as he stuffed her mouth over and over again, until his own pleasure overcame him and he erupted. She struggled frantically, desperate to escape, as a torrent of warm, thick goo filled her mouth to overflowing.

When he was finished, he released his hold on her and rose. His cock slipped out, trailing wetness. Her throat worked as she tried to speak. "Buh..." Thick white liquid spilled from her mouth. "Guh..."

He moved to the foot of the bed, gripped her waist firmly, and flipped her face-down. As easily as if he were repositioning a sack of potatoes, he slid her body down the bed. She offered no resistance as he maneuvered her until she was kneeling on the floor, bent over the foot of the bed. With deft, sure motions, he buckled a wide, heavy cuff around each of her thighs, then hooked a length of chain from each cuff to the foot of the bed to hold her in place. He pulled the chains tight, forcing her legs apart as she knelt.

"Wha..." she choked. More white goo spilled out of her mouth, soaking into the sheets. "What are you going to do to me?"

He did not respond, but instead adjusted the length of the chains attached to the head of the bed, quick, businesslike. He bound her wrists, then pulled the chains tight. When he finished, she was chained to the foot of the bed, bent over, knees on the floor, body flat on the bed, arms stretched over her head, legs wide, face down. He knelt beside her, ran his hands over her back.

"I am going to train you," he said. His hands caressed her softly, gently, a stark contrast to the roughness with which he'd raped her. "I am going to teach your body to accept whatever I do to it." His hands moved over the curve of her butt. He slipped his fingers between her cheeks and gently pried her open. The tip of his index finger lightly touched the entrance to her anus. "That includes right here." He increased the pressure very slightly, felt her muscles close to keep him out.

"No!" She screamed and struggled violently against her bonds, panic lending her strength. "Not that. Not there. Please, please, I'm begging you, no!"

He laughed and stood. "Now what kind of sex slave would you be if you didn't take it in the ass?" He turned to the briefcase, brought out a small padded leather satchel. He set it down on the bed next to her and flipped it open. Neatly arranged inside were seven dull gray metal rods, blunt-tipped, each about six inches long, slightly curved, each ending in a flared round base. They were fitted into the satchel in small leather loops, in order of increasing diameter, the smallest about as big as a pencil, the largest nearly three inches wide. He caressed the largest one in its case. "By the time our honeymoon is over, you'll be taking this one easily."

"No! Please, you'll ruin me!"

"Shh. Nonsense." He resumed stroking and massaging her back. "You're not made of silly putty. Your body just needs to be trained to accept it, that's all." His voice was soothing. "I'm not going to make you take the biggest one today. Now try to relax. It will go easier if you relax."

"No, please," she whimpered, "I'm not one of those...I'm not that kind of girl..."

"What kind of girl is that?" he asked, amused. He continued the massage tenderly. "The kind of girl who gets it up the ass? You are now. By the time your training is done, you'll even enjoy it." His hands kept working, pressing and kneading her shoulders and back. Soon, she felt a kind of numb helplessness set in; her struggles ceased, and she relaxed beneath his touch.

"There, that's better." He picked up a tube from the case, She felt his fingers spread her ass cheeks, felt the cool wet slickness as he squeezed the lube generously over her ass. He removed the smallest probe from the case. Her breath quickened with fear, and she flinched as he pressed the blunt end of the probe against the entrance to her anus.

"Don't fight it," he said. She tensed and braced herself, expecting him to shove it in, but that hard shove never came. Instead, he pressed gently, working the probe back and forth in tiny motions. His other hand slipped between her legs, and his fingers stroked her pussy. "You are very wet, little whore. Your body likes this."

She made a small sound of denial and shame. He kept stroking, working his fingers over her clit patiently. The minutes ticked by; he held the probe against her anus, steady, unhurried, waiting for the inevitable. Wetness dripped around his fingers. He slid the tip of one finger directly over the hard nub of her clitoris, and she moaned. The sound of her moan rang in her ears, and she flushed, humiliated by the way her body had turned on her. Butterflies danced in her stomach; ashamed, she felt her hips rocking back to meet his fingers.

He slowly increased the pressure on the rigid metal probe. She felt her sphincter muscles twitch; then, suddenly, they opened, and the probe slid in. She cried out at this new and unfamiliar violation. The probe penetrated her deeply, without resistance, until it had slid in all the way to the base.

"Good. That's good. Doesn't that feel nice, little whore?"

She buried her face in the sheets, and her shoulders shook with her sobs. The inflexible metal probe was an alien invasion, cold and smooth and unyielding, and she could not escape it. The worst thing of all, though, was that it did not hurt. She'd expected it to hurt, wanted it to hurt, to reassure her that she wouldn't like it, that she was not the kind of person who would enjoy the feeling of something in her ass. The idea that she might like it was too much to bear; her tears soaked the smooth white sheets.

His fingers continued their relentless stroking. She tried to bury her face more deeply, pressing her head further down between her outstretched and bound arms. He patted the probe shoved so obscenely up her ass; the sensation took her breath away. He smiled.

"It does feel good, doesn't it? It's okay, little whore. You can enjoy it. It's not your fault. You have no choice." He patted the end of the probe harder, rapid little taps that sent ripples of pleasure spreading through her. She trembled and moaned again through her tears.

He slowly worked his fingers away from her pussy, tapped harder still on the end of the probe. A little jolt like an electric shock accompanied each tap; her chest tightened. The tingle became a need, tinged with desperation; she felt wetness roll down ter thigh, and she pushed her hips back, frantic, longing to feel his fingers again, finding only empty air.

His steady patting on the thin, hard probe became maddening. She whimpered and thrust back against it in desperate need. He held her here, balanced on the razor's edge of release, and still it would not come. She rocked her hips in short, sharp jerks, feeling inflexible metal inside her with every motion, and still it would not come.

"You love this, don't you? Are you going to come for me, little whore?"

"I can't!" she wailed.

"Hm. Maybe you need more." He stopped patting and slid the probe quickly out of her. She twisted and cried out and gyrated her hips uselessly, clenching around the emptiness. He chuckled at her distress. "Calm down. Don't worry, I'm going to give you what you need. Now let's see." He opened the satchel again, and his hand hovered over the next larger probe. He hesitated, then passed it over, chose the one next to it. "Your body seems to like this. Let's see how far we can push it."

He picked up the tube, squeezed another generous dollop of lube on her ass, worked it in with his fingers. She whimpered and moaned and pushed herself back against his fingers; he chuckled again. "This will be a lot better than fingers. You'll see."

He picked up the probe he'd chosen, roughly an inch in diameter, and slid it between her ass cheeks. He positioned the smooth, round end against the entrance to her anus, and pressed his hand flat against the small of her back to hold her still. "Hold on, here it comes!"

He gave her a brief moment to prepare, then pushed, hard. She threw back her head and shrieked as her anus stretched around it. "Stop! It hurts!"

He ignored her, pressed steadily until it had impaled her up to the base. He held it there, allowing her body time to adapt to the invasion, and stroked her hair gently. "There, now. Doesn't that feel better?"

She panted and gasped. The initial shock of pain at the penetration faded, leaving a stretching and a sense of fullness behind. Her heart pounded, and she throbbed and contracted around unyielding metal at every beat. "Please take it out..."

"Not until you come." He leaned over her and kissed the back of her neck delicately. His hand caressed her outstretched arms. "You poor thing, all tied down and spread out and fucked. But I'm not finished with you yet." He tapped on the base of the probe; this time, the shockwaves of pleasure were mixed with pain and a steady sense of pressure.

The discomfort did nothing to prevent the tingle from growing in her belly, spreading through her legs. Something had given way inside her, and she no longer even tried to resist. The feeling mounted quickly, and soon, with a will of their own, her hips were moving again.

Even then, relief from her need remained out of reach. He patted firmly, and she shook and trembled with longing; the tightness coiled around her, and would not let go. He gripped the end of the probe and thrust it in and out of her with long strokes, causing her to cry out at every thrust, and still it would not let go. She squeezed around the hard metal and thrust back to meet him, fucking herself on the invading probe, and her orgasm eluded her.

"You still need more, don't you, little whore? You can't get enough." He picked up the egg-shaped vibrator. "Let's see if this does the trick." Without preamble, he shoved it roughly inside her dripping snatch. She gasped and shook as stars danced in her vision. He turned it on to its maximum setting, and resumed the hard, insistent fucking with the probe.

She squirmed and screamed, feeling unbearably stuffed. She could feel the hard egg pressing against unyielding metal through a thin wall of flesh. The vibrations of the buzzing vibrator made the probe come alive; she contracted involuntarily around it, and cried out as the vibrations spread through her. The orgasm came, finally, ripping through her body like molten fire, and as she clenched and tightened, pain lashed through her, too. She bucked her hips wildly and impaled herself as deeply as she could and rode the wrenching waves of ecstasy to a place more intense than any she had ever known.

When it was over, she crashed back to earth in a shock. Her shoulders burned from the way her arms were stretched over her. The thick metal object in her ass was a dull, ceaseless ache. The manacles bit into her wrists. "Please," she whispered, "it hurts."

He slid the probe out of her ass, and she yelped as it came free. He turned off the vibrator, pulled it from her with a slurping sound. She made weak mewling noises as he unfastened her bonds, too weak to move. He sat on the floor beside the bed and drew her onto his lap; she curled up around him, and he held her silently for a long time.

Finally, some small amount of strength flowed back into her She opened her eyes and looked up at him, able at last to speak. "Why?"

He brushed a stray hair away from her eyes, looked down at her. "Because I can." He smiled. "Because your body likes being a fuck toy." He stood, drew her to her feet. "Now go shower and get cleaned up, little whore. The day is still young, and there's more training yet to do. But first, we're going shopping."