Training Ch. 02

Story Info
The new slave learns that discipline is its own reward.
1k words
4.26
15.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girl69
girl69
14 Followers

The Master praised the house slave as he unbuckled her from the manacles. He stroked the side of her face; she turned toward him, rubbing her cheek against his palm. Her body glistened with sweat as a result of her punishment. The Master positioned her across the bed, arms outstretched at her sides. He unfastened his jeans and stepped out of them, the head of his hard cock reaching above his navel.

He continued to praise his slave, whispering soothing, calming words to her. He bent down, and using his tongue, licked away a tear that escaped from the corner of her eye.

She sighed, her breathing beginning to slow. He placed himself above her face and lowered his cock to her parted, waiting lips. Reverently, she licked the tip of it, flicked her tongue across it, and into its slit. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on it.

The young slave knelt in the corner, watching as the Master allowed the house slave to take his cock into her mouth.

The other woman's eyes closed in obvious ecstasy as it slid over her tongue to the snug entrance of her throat. The front of the house slave's body was a patchwork of welts. Her pussy was red, swollen and glistening in the candlelight. It was a testament to her training and control that she refrained from cumming as ordered. Her pierced nipples hard as pebbles.

The house slaves' throat bulged as the head of the Master's cock began its invasion. Her head was hanging off the side of the bed, and he held her face between his large hands. Further and further his cock slid until he had buried himself, until the base of his cock rested against her lips. He withdrew slightly to let the slave take a breath, and then plunged to the hilt again.

The young slave watched as he started to slowly plunge his cock in and out of the other slave's mouth, his hands now fisted in her hair. The house slave moaned with every thrust.

The young slave felt her own desire growing; she wanted to close her legs to ease some of the gathering pressure. She started to softly pant. The Master looked at her, held her gaze while he continued his assault on the house slave's mouth. She moaned. He paused for a moment, and then spoke.

"Come to me," he ordered. The girl crawled to him and knelt at his feet with her head bowed.

"I want you to eat her cunt."

The girl positioned herself on the bed; she stared at the house slave's pussy.

The bare lips were raw from the whip and the belt. Her clit ring glinted, as if tempting her to play with it. The juices from her cunt leaked onto the sheets, pooling beneath her ass.

She placed her hands under the woman's ass, bringing her cunt closer. She breathed deeply, the potent, slightly musky scent of the other woman's arousal magnifying her own. She took the slave's clit ring between her teeth, tugging at it. She sucked the entire clit into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. Pulling her head back, she slowly broke suction; then without pausing she snaked her tongue deep into the other woman's cunt. In and out she tongue fucked her, leaving her wet pussy only to lick and tease the tight bud of her ass. She bit at the slave's puffy outer lips, causing them to swell and redden even more. She took her clit into her mouth once more, humming as she did so. The young slave felt the other woman's body begin to tense, her orgasm close.

The Master looked into his slave's eyes. "I am going to cum in your mouth," he told her. "You will not spill any of it. And you will not swallow it until I have given you permission to."

He didn't wait for her to acknowledge his order. He simply pulled out until only the head of his cock remained between his slave's lips. Hot streams of cum burst from his cock into her waiting mouth, her lips maintaining a firm seal. He pulled away and the slave quickly closed her mouth.

He looked down at her as he spoke.

"I will allow you to orgasm, throat," he told her. "But, you are not to make a sound. And you are not permitted to swallow until I tell you to do so. If you please me, I will give the honour of naming the new trainee."

The master looked down at the girl crouched between his slave's thighs.

"I have decided to accept you as a novice," he said.

The young slave suppressed a shiver, combined of both apprehension and need.

She let go of the clit between her teeth, and slid her tongue deep into the other slave's ass. She withdrew her tongue and replaced it with two of her fingers; she spread her fingers apart stretching the slave's snug asshole.

With her other hand, she inserted all four fingers into the woman's hole and began to massage the roof of her cunt. She felt the walls of the other woman's pussy tighten around her invading fingers; she massaged her G-spot even harder.

Taking the slave's engorged clit between her teeth she bit down. Suddenly, the slave's body began to jerk, her cunt pulsing rhythmically around the girls hand. The girl didn't let up, she bit harder on the clit between her teeth, and felt a warm gush of fluid coat her hand. She let go of the slave's clit, and slowly withdrew her fingers from her pussy and ass.

The Master looked down at the two women, he smiled. "You may swallow now, throat," he said.

"Thank you Master," the slave said after she had dutifully obeyed.

"Master, if it pleases you, I have decided on a name for the slave. I would like to call her cunt."

"It does please me," he replied. "throat, you and cunt will go and wash yourselves now. You will also show her where she is going to be sleeping for the duration of her training. When you are finished you will return to me."

"Yes, Master," she replied.

girl69
girl69
14 Followers