Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

Then she said: "Wait Bobby. Stop a minute."

I did and she stood up and slid her shorts down her long legs looking at me the entire time. She stepped out of her shorts, sat back now with just her panties on. Then she spread her legs wide and told me: "OK get back to work. Rub!!!!

Now I could se the outline of her pussy so much better and the wet spot was much bigger. I could also feel her pussy much better with just her panties on. And, I could smell it. Oh fuck yes, her musk filled the room and was so good, so natural. I loved it. I moved my face closer and she said: "Yes, oh yes baby! Now slide your fingers under the panties and put one in my hole!"

I moaned as moved my hand under the leg opening of her panties and felt her wetness and little hair around the hole. Oh God I was fucking Bonnie with my fingers. My cock was hard as hell. She grabbed it and held it as I began to finger fuck her. She laid her head back on the sofa and stroked me as I fingered her. "Use another one now Bobby. Finger me with two" she hissed.

I inserted another finger and began to work on her cunt hole. I could feel her hips moving and then she began to lift her ass up and fuck my fingers. She cried out and grabbed my hand fingering her and held it with one of hers. She humped and humped and fucked my fingers now. I was sure she was cumming!

She held my cock tight as hell with the other. She arched her back, moaned and I could feel her cum now! It coated my fingers and palm of my hand!

"Oh yes! That's it Bobby! Good baby! So good!! Yes I'm cumming! Don't stop Bobby keep fucking my hole with your fingers OHHHH YES! FUCK YES!!" she cried out as her body arched higher off the sofa and her cunt squeezed and fucked my fingers hard and long.

Again and again she called my name and stroked my cock and then held it tight and she climaxed again. I was sure she was cumming again and again!!! It was so cool to see her cum over and over!! I only wished it was my dick instead if my fingers. But hell I took what I could get.

Her nipples were huge; I bent my head down, I had to suck on one!! I sucked on one as my fingers kept working inside her. Yes, suck them Bobby! Oh that feels so good baby! Yes, make me cum again! Yes oh he re I go baby! Yes cumming for you!!" she moaned.

She pulled me to her and kissed me hard shoving her tongue into my mouth and holding me tight as her hand stroked my cock hard and fast. My hand was covered with her wetness when I finally pulled it out. She patted my face and whispered: "Thank you that was so good. I needed that so badly Bobby. Now taste me!" Lick your fingers while I watch you. Do it, taste me show me how much you like doing that for me."

And I did. I cleaned my entire hand licking and sucking my fingers and tasting the woman I had fantasized about and had cum so many time thinking about and it was good, so very good.

When she recovered she still held my cock. She smiled at me and thanked me again. She asked: "Want to cum again baby? I'd love to make you cum again after what you did for me. Think you can cum for me again?"

I said: "Sure, if you want Bonnie. I love to cum for you."

She went right to work using both of her hands at first. But then still dressed only in a pair of wet panties she knelt in front of me and covered my cock head with her MOUTH!! Sweet Jesus!! She was sucking my dick. I had no words to say but: "Bonnie!! Oh Bonnie!!!"

She jerked me off and rolled my balls and sucked the head of my cock until I cried out and shot a huge load into her mouth! She didn't move her lips she sucked and pumped and held my balls and again she drained me.

Then she popped her mouth off of my cock and licked her lips. She had drank all of my cum, all of it. She smiled and told me: "You are wonderful, so sweet tasting Bobby. We'll do that again I promise. Also you have a great deal to learn about touching a woman down there. I mean I know I came, actually I came a few times, but you can do so much better.

We'll start your training on my pussy tomorrow. But first we'll move the furniture back in place in that bedroom. OK? Be here at 9 AM tomorrow, and don't jerk off tonight at all. I want all of your cum tomorrow. I'll know if you do Bobby! I'll know if you cum and we won't play at all. So be a good boy and don't cum tonight, save it all for me. OK?"

I told her I wouldn't do anything tonight. I also told her I'd move the furniture tonight so we could start to play as soon as I got there in the morning."

But she said: "No sweetie. Rest for me tonight and we'll do it tomorrow. It won't take long to move things back I promise. We'll have lots of time to play and learn. Tomorrow will be a special day Bobby for you and me. What would you say if I told you once we get the furniture moved back I'd undress completely for you? No top, no shorts, no bra and no panties.

I'm going to teach you how to eat pussy tomorrow and show you where and how to touch me properly. Is that OK? Will that make you not jerk off tonight and give you something to look forward to tomorrow Bobby! I'll be totally nude for you to touch and learn about? We'll play all day if you can keep it up and from what I see you'll do just fine."

I couldn't say anything I was hard again!!!!! My Bonnie completely nude and available for me. She was gong to teach me to eat her pussy!!! The older guys always told me once you eat their pussy they will want to fuck your eyes out. God I might get to fuck Bonnie tomorrow. Again I say: "I can come earlier."

But she laughed and said: "No 9Am is early enough. Besides, you might wear me out! Here look at what you'll have for breakfast tomorrow."

She pulled her panties to the side and showed me her pussy, all of it. There was little to no hair around it and it as swollen and pink and open, her outer lips were still open from my finger fucking her. She smiled and then pulled her panties round it again. "Now go home and be a good boy. No cumming tonight. I will know if you do and then, well we'll just work tomorrow and no teaching or practice. So control yourself. OK.

I told her I would and I walked home with my dick hurting again. I took a cold shower, ate dinner, and took another one. Then before bed I took a freezing one! I lay there in my bed knowing she was in her bed and tomorrow would be the best day of my life!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12