Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they made their way in, he leaned in close. "By the way," he murmured, "you are without a doubt the most beautiful woman here." His hand was warm on her thigh. "I bet you're the best fuck, too."

His hand stayed on her leg through the entire play, a steady reminder of his presence. As the end drew near, her heart began to beat faster-and not only because of the story's dramatic conclusion. A part of her mind started dreaming of her husband's strong hands tearing the dress from her body, his hard penis demanding entry... She shivered and felt herself grow moist.

On the train ride back, a flash of longing so intense it was almost painful struck her. She arched her back and pressed her hips against him, making him smile. "Slut."

She blushed and hid her face in his chest. "No!"

They had walked nearly all the way back to the hotel from the tube stop when he stopped, so suddenly she was caught off-balance. "What?"

He paused, looking around the bustling street. "Here." He took her hand powerfully and pulled her off the sidewalk, into a small niche behind a store that was now closed for the day. She yelped as he dragged her forcefully behind a large dumpster. "Right here. I want you to feel what you do to me." He placed her hand over his crotch, wrapped her fingers around the bulge there. "You did this to me. What do you intend to do about it?"

"I-" She stammered. "I don't know..."

He held her wrist tightly in one hand while his other hand unfastened his pants and opened his fly. "You were grinding against me on the subway. You want it so bad you can taste it, don't you?"

"No!" she wailed. "Not here! Wait until we get back to the room! I promise I'll-ow!"

He grabbed her hair firmly and pushed her down to her knees. She looked up at him, pleading, as he held her by the hair and shoved his fingers in her mouth. "And speaking of so bad you can taste it..."

He held her there, on her knees on the ground, while he pried her mouth open and pushed his fingers to the back of her throat. She whimpered and fought, until butterflies fluttered and wetness dripped from between her legs. When her whimper turned into a moan, he fed his erection between her lips. He gripped the sides of her head tightly with both hands and pushed his cock deep.

Soon he was moaning. His shaft swelled and thickened in her mouth. She tried to pull away, knowing what was about to happen, but he drove deeper, until he slid down her throat.

Everything happened simultaneously. Her pussy clenched and spasmed. He threw his head back and came, dumping a fast hot torrent of semen into her throat. She coughed and screamed, sending a wad of thick come spewing from her lips and onto her black velvet dress.

His cock slipped out of her mouth. She looked up at him with the sticky remnants of his pleasure splattered on her chin and dress. More come flowed from her mouth and ran down her neck. Her pussy twitched and dripped; the look in her eyes was unreasoning, a pure carnal desire. He zipped back up and looked down at her. "Come on."

"But-" She moved to wipe his come from her chin. He stopped her hand.

"No."

"But what if someone sees?"

He pulled her to her feet and his eyes swept over her. "Then they'll know that you are a beautiful, elegant woman who gets down on her knees in the mud to suck cock," he said. "And when they see how hard your nipples are, they'll know you like it. Now come on."

Her emotions were in a turmoil during the walk back to the hotel. She tried to stay behind Anthony, but he took her hand and forced her to walk alongside him. She felt exposed and ashamed, as every passing eye took note of the mud stains at her knees and the white goo shining wetly on her black dress. Yet at the same time, every step she took and every sway of her hips reminded her of the wetness dripping down her legs. So aroused was she that when the doors to the hotel came into view, the wetness had trickled past her knee.

In the room, she said nothing as he stripped her, quickly and efficiently. He folded the dress carefully and put it away. "When we get home, I want you to bring that in to be dry cleaned."

Her stomach flip-flopped and her heart skipped a beat at the thought. He didn't give her much time to dwell on it, though. Instead, he approached her carrying a soft rubber ball connected to two leather straps. "We only have tonight to complete your anal training. We need to get busy."

She backed away from him. He followed her until she bumped up against the coffee table. "This gag will keep you from screaming. Open your mouth."

"No! No, please! You've been doing that to me all week, and it won't fit! Please!"

He waited patiently, holding the gag.

"No! Please! It's too much!" Her knees trembled. "Don't do this to me! Please!"

He watched her calmly, waiting.

"I-" She gulped. "I don't want you to put things there. Not tonight. Please!"

Still he watched her silently. The butterflies grew stronger. She took a hesitant half-step toward him, quivering. The blood rushing through her body was a roaring in her ears. Another half step took her to him. She looked up into his eyes, then slowly opened her mouth.

He placed the ball in her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head. She accepted it meekly, and tasted rubber. Her will deserted her; she knelt obediently over the coffee table at his command, and remained there, still, while he bound her in place. When he was finished, she was draped naked over the heavy table, legs wide, arms bound to the far side. Her own juices dripped from her and flowed down her thighs.

A knock sounded at the door.

She fought suddenly against the ropes. She could not turn her head to see the door behind her, but she heard it open, and felt more naked than she had even in the rain, restrained with her ass facing the unseen guest.

"Ahh, Heath, right on time! Did you find what I asked for?"

"I did, sir."

A paper bag rustled. "Good, good, this will do well. You remember my wife Eileen, I'm sure. You'll have to forgive her if she doesn't say hello; she's gagged right now." She heard the snick of the knife unfolding behind her. "This is our last night here on our honeymoon, so I thought I'd make it special. You're welcome to stay and watch, if you like."

"Of course, sir!" the bellhop said.

Anthony circled into view. He held a very large ginger root in one hand, which he was busily whittling with the folding knife in the other. Her eyes widened.

"We need to train your ass. Since we've run out of time, it's time to bring out the big guns." He showed her the root, which he had carved down to a cone, narrow at the tip and very wide at the base. "This will be a little bit different than your first time, but the theory is still the same. We'll get you opened up, you'll see."

She shook her head violently and struggled to free herself. Noises came from her throat, muffled and unintelligible.

"I suggest you relax. It will be easier." He moved behind her. "Unless you don't want it to be easy, of course."

The wet, blunt end of the shaped ginger root touched her. She breathed hard and tried to relax. He pushed, hard, and it started sliding into her ass, stretching her wide around it.

The sensations were very different from the last time he had used ginger on her. Before, he had carved a plug from the root and placed it inside her; it burned if she tightened around it, but she could find relief from the burning by relaxing.

This time, there was no relief. He pushed the cone into her, forcing it tightly against her anus. The tingle built quickly, and soon became a raging fire. She could not escape the fire by relaxing; he pushed, and pushed, and she stretched tight around it. Every time she relaxed, however incrementally, he pushed harder, and the cone slid that much deeper, stretching her more.

Soon she was screaming through the gag. She struggled helplessly, but he had bound her so thoroughly that her body would not move.

Deeper. She felt a ring of molten fire at her sphincter. Tears flowed from her eyes and her hands grasped the air. Deeper. Her nipples hardened against the smooth wood tabletop. She felt as if she was being split open, filled with liquid heat. Deeper.

Her clit hardened and her pussy twitched nonstop. The heat crawled inside her, wrapped around her, filled her with an answering heat of her own. She felt that at any moment she might come so hard she would surely pass out, and still he pushed, harder and harder. Over and over she screamed, but the gag turned her frantic cries into dull, muffled whimpers.

"I think she likes this," Anthony said. "See? She's so wet she's leaving a puddle on the coffee table. You don't think the management will mind, do you?"

"I don't think so," Heath chuckled. "We pride ourselves on our service here. We do our best to accommodate our guests."

Eileen flushed with acute embarrassment. Her clit throbbed, aching for the slightest touch. The ginger pried her ass open and slid in slightly deeper. "Mmmmmngh! Nnngh!"

Anthony was patient and thorough. Her tight ass yielded slowly, bit by bit. The burning consumed her, flowed through her, and soon she forgot everything except the fire within her and her intense need to come. The room, Heath, the ropes on her wrists and ankles, all of it faded away, to leave her in a still dark quiet place where every part of her body sang with electric fire. Her own white creamy juices flowed over her clit and dripped from the table.

Deeper still it went. Her ass stretched to its limits. She cried out in pain, and a tremor began deep inside her. It grew stronger as Anthony pushed, and spread through her legs, making them tremble uncontrollably. Then one light touch from Anthony's fingertip, directly on her clit, and all the burning and stretching and pressure and shame twisted up inside her and exploded through her in a mind-wrenching, screaming orgasm that tore through her and left nothing but ecstasy behind.

She clamped down hard on the ginger. A jolt of pleasure shot through her. She relaxed and clamped down again, over and over, only barely aware that Anthony was working it deeper each time. The orgasm faded slowly, and she relaxed and went limp in the ropes, breathing heavily.

He tugged the cone of ginger from her. "I think you're ready," Something cold, hard, and slippery slid up her ass, quenching the fire instantly. She sighed in pleasure.

"See? Wasn't that easy? You've just taken the largest probe. And you said it was too big."

"Doesn't seem too big to me," the bellhop said.

The sound of his voice made Eileen aware of the fact that she was tied naked to a table, with a large metal object protruding from her ass and a pool of her own come spreading beneath her, in front of a man who was not her husband. Helpless shame swept through her. She pulled weakly at the ropes and moaned unintelligibly.

"I'm so proud of you!" Anthony said. "You've reached an important milestone. Your body is now properly conditioned to accept sex in any of your orifices." He eased the probe gently out of her. "You're ready to be sodomized!"

"You mean to say all that crazy stuff she does and she's never been fucked in the arse?" Heath said, incredulous.

"Not yet." Eileen heard a zipper coming down and flinched with dread. "This will be her first time." Hands touched her hips. "I think she'll like it."

She shook her head frantically. "Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!" The head of a wet, erect cock touched her gaping entrance, and panic rose in her. She strained to look behind her but could not see who it was. What if it wasn't Anthony? What if he was about to let the bellhop take her? She writhed and struggled, but even her panic could not budge her bonds.

"It's time." The hands gripped her hips. The cock pushed slowly, smoothly up her ass.

Eileen burst into tears. The one thing her mother had most warned her about, in tones of the most dire dread, had just been done to her. Her mother had told her of many perversions that she must be vigilant against, but of all the unnatural acts that filthy, depraved sluts might engage in, the one that was most unspeakable, the one most certain to earn her revulsion and contempt from all decent folk, was to let a man put his penisback there. She had been warned, because men always wanted it, but they never respected the woman afterward; if she wished to remain married, her mother said, she must never, ever allow her husband to put himself there.

The rigid cock pushed its way effortlessly deep into her. It was not as large as the monster probe had been, and her body, trained on much larger objects, accepted it easily. She wept as it was buried to the hilt in the last part of her body that had not been defiled by a cock.

The hands slid up her back to massage her shoulders. "Shh," Anthony's voice said soothingly. The cock remained unmoving, buried in her ass. "Concentrate on what it feels like. Doesn't it feel good? You've never felt this before, have you? Think about how different it is from the probes." His voice directed her attention inward, to the novel sensation.

It didn't feel bad, exactly. It was nothing like the cold, hard steel; it felt warm, yielding, alive. Nor was it as smooth as the metal; his cock felt textured, firm but resilient, slippery with lube.

It began to move, thrusting in and out in slow strokes. The sensation was quite strange, not like sexual intercourse at all, but not painful either. She tightened involuntarily, and heard a gasp behind her.

He began sodomizing her in earnest then. The hands dug into her flesh and the thrusts became harder, faster. She felt dirty, defiled; as if on cue, the butterflies started in her stomach again. She wept helplessly under the assault, while he-Anthony? Heath?-did as he pleased to her.

The cock stiffened inside her ass. She heard a cry, then felt a wet slap deep within her. A sense of pressure, and of being filled, and then the feel of the thrusts changed, became warmer and more slippery. The penis softened and pulled out.

Eileen heard wet, sloppy sounds behind her. Something warm shifted in her, and then with horror she felt the gooey jizz come squishing out of her. She tried desperately to hold it in, but the more she tightened, the more oozed from her.

"Thank you again for finding a raw ginger root on such short notice. We really appreciate it. I trust your tip was satisfactory?"

"Oh, yes, sir," Heath said. "Very much so. Given me some ideas of my own, it has!"

"Well, in that case, I think we are going to bed. We have a long plane trip ahead of us tomorrow."

"Of course, sir! Thank you very much." The door opened and closed behind Eileen.

After he had departed, Anthony loosened the ropes binding her and pulled her upright. She whimpered and made unintelligible sounds around the gag, which he ignored. A large wet blob of lube and come dripped from her and rolled down her leg. She struggled, feebly at first, then more desperately, as he laid her down on the bed and began the process of chaining her in place. More than anything, she wanted to wash the filth away, but he seemed determined not to give her the opportunity.

When the shackles were locked around wrist and ankle, he rose and began undressing. He moved into the bathroom, leaving Eileen in darkness; once more, she heard the shower running while she lay bound and defiled. The tears returned, her sobs muffled by the gag.

After a while, the door to the bathroom opened and Anthony stood framed in light. He dried vigorously, then turned off the light and slid into bed beside Eileen. His fingers unbuckled the gag.

"Anthony, this isn't right!" she said. "No more! This has to stop! You-you put your-in my-" She shuddered and stopped off, unable even to say it out loud. A dim, horrible thought, almost too much to bear, crept up on her. "That-it was you, right? Not...not the bellhop who did that..."

"Shh. It's time for bed. We have a long day tomorrow."

"Anthony! Answer me! That was you? That was you, who put your-your...in my..."

He sighed and shifted in the dark beside her. "Hush! I need to go to sleep."

"Tell me! I have to know! Was it you? Tell me!"

"Quiet!" He grabbed her hair and pulled. Before she could react, he shoved the gag back in her mouth. "If you say another word, I'm going to make you sleep gagged. Understand?"

She nodded and moaned helplessly. He pulled it away. "Good. Now, good night!"

He curled up behind her, one arm wrapped around her body, and buried his face in her neck. His body pressed close and his breathing gradually slowed.

She lay awake beside him for a long time, feeling utterly helpless. She could still feel thick wet goo leaking from her, and she shivered and made small indistinct noises, fearful of being too loud lest he follow through on his threat to gag her.

Eventually, her breathing, too, slowed, and she slipped into a shallow, fitful sleep.

Her dreams, when they came, were bright and vivid. She was back with Anthony on a jostling subway car, packed to capacity with commuters. She stood pressed in a crowd of people, holding on to the bar above her as the subway hurtled down the track.

Somehow, she became aware that she was utterly naked, She moved to cover herself with her hands, and was startled to realize they were handcuffed to the bar overhead. She turned toward Anthony, but could not see him; she could sense his presence nearby, and she knew he was watching her, but she did not know from where.

The subway screeched and jolted. The man standing behind her lurched into her. He grabbed her for support, hands reaching around, finding her breasts. The subway steadied, but he remained pressed against her. His hands fondled and squeezed. She tried to tell him that he could let go now, but could not find her voice.

Now all of the men around her began pressing their bodies against hers. Hands groped her, slid over her nakedness. Somewhere, she felt Anthony chuckle, felt his pleasure at her predicament. The men crowded closer, and she could not see any of their faces; only their hands, and their bodies tight against hers.

She heard the sound of zippers lowering, many of them. The man behind her tightened his grip on her breasts. She felt his hard cock press into her from behind, and she knew what he was about to do.

The subway shot down a steep incline, gathering speed. The lights flickered and went out, plunging the car into darkness. A hard cock entered her ass. Bodies pressed all around her, and now she knew they were naked too. She tried to pull away, but the hard metal handcuffs held her in place. She tried to scream, but nothing emerged save a whisper, lost in the shrieking of the subway's mad plunge into darkness.

The lights came back on. The dark tunnel leveled off and raced by outside, impossibly fast. Lips touched hers. She turned away, and heard Anthony's voice somewhere inside her head. "A kiss can be a seduction. A kiss can be an invitation. Kiss him."

She wanted to say no; she wanted to pull away from him. She felt strangely unable to do any of those things. Instead, while some part of her watched herself as if from far away, she parted her lips and drew him in closer. His tongue flicked across her lips, and she opened her mouth to accept it, the act an invitation for him to come closer, open the welcoming folds of her labia, press himself inside her.

He accepted her invitation. His body was warm and hard against hers, and she yielded willingly to him, soft curves and submission. He entered her deeply; she sighed and kissed him just as deeply.

The two cocks worked inside her, She worked her hips against her lovers, a willing participant in her own rape. Scores of faceless men clustered all around, each one, she knew, waiting his turn with her pussy or ass.

The men cried out. The cocks twitched and spurted into her. She arched her back and spread her legs wide. They withdrew, and another man took his place behind her, pressed himself to her dripping tight entrance. She leaned forward, met another man's lips. Her tongue pressed easily between them, goading him to enter her just as easily. She became the center of a whirlwind of raw carnality. Hips thrust, hands clenched and groped, rigid penises erupted in her. A river of thick white come flowed freely from her.