Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered and whimpered.

"You don't have to like it. You just have to do it. You are a sex slave. This will be part of your routine. Swallow."

She closed her eyes tightly. The thought still repulsed her, but something in his voice warned her of punishments that awaited disobedience. Her hands closed into tight fists and she gulped. Slick warm wetness slid down her throat.

"There, now! That wasn't so bad, was it? Soon you'll be doing it like it was second nature. Wait here."

She knelt meekly on the pillow while he went out into the living room. He returned with the silver case. "Would you like to see your training device?"

She shook her head. "No."

He chuckled and set it on the bed. "But that doesn't matter, because..."

"...I'm a sex slave." She had intended it to be sarcastic, but somehow, it didn't feel that way when she said it. The ease with which the words crossed her lips startled her.

"Yes. And there will be some new rules for this next phase of your training." He unsnapped the latches. "During this part of your training, your orgasms will be tightly controlled. You will be allowed to come whenever I am using you, and there may be times when you are required to come whether you want to or not. Otherwise, orgasms are strictly forbidden. If you have an orgasm at any point when you are not allowed to, you will be punished." He flipped the lid open. "Come here."

She sat next to him on the bed, fidgeting nervously. The case was fitted with a foam insert that held the various pieces of the device. He took out a shiny metal belt, padded with soft black rubber. "This belt goes around your waist. Stand up."

She stood uncertainly. He passed the belt around her waist, just above her hips. "Perfect fit. It locks like this..." Metal clicked. She drew in her breath sharply.

"Next is this part. This goes inside you." He held up a small, oblong white egg, covered in flat silver spots, slightly larger than the vibrator he had used on her before. Her heart beat fast as he brought it between her legs and pressed it up inside her. Her sore, overstressed sex protested the intrusion, and she gasped in pain. Butterflies swirled.

"Okay, this is the next bit." He withdrew a shiny metal band, also padded, that ended in a thick rubber strap with an oval hole in it. Bright metal loops were affixed to each end. "This will hold the device in place." He attached one end of the band to the front of the belt around her waist and locked it in place. "Turn around."

She complied, heart still hammering. He pulled the band tightly between her legs. She heard another click as he locked it to the belt just below the small of her back. "When you wear this," he said, "you will still be able to take care of all your normal needs. And this hole allows me to..." She felt his finger press against the entrance to her ass. "Well, fuck you in the ass if I want to, even while you're wearing it. The only things left, besides the key, of course, are the battery charger and the remote control." He took out a small, flat, white device with buttons on it. "Here, let's give it a try, shall we?"

He pressed a button. The device began vibrating powerfully inside Eileen. Her knees shook and she moaned. It switched off, leaving her gasping. "I don't—"

It switched back on, even more strongly, forcing her to gasp. Then, slowly, the vibrations slowed until they stopped. She panted, chest heaving. "I don't think I can walk with this in me!"

"You'll get used to it," Anthony replied, rising from the bed. "It might take a while, but you will."

She watched him go into the closet. He came back out carrying a white button-up shirt, a short striped skirt, and a pair of black high-heeled shoes. "Get dressed." He tossed the pile onto the bed. "I think I would like to go out. What do you think?"

"Out? No! I can't!" she wailed. "Not with this thing inside me!"

"Hm," he said. Eileen watched him go into the closet. He rummaged around for a while, searching through cardboard boxes stacked on the high shelves. When he found what he was looking for, he brought down a small bundle wrapped in red cloth and showed it to her.

"This stopwatch used to belong to my grandfather. I've had it since I was a kid. Never really found a use for it before." He grinned. "Now I have." He pressed the button on top with a loud click. "Every second you do not obey is one minute of punishment."

The vibrator inside her switched on without warning. She cried out in surprise and her knees buckled. "But I can't!"

"Three...four...five..."

"Okay!"

He watched her reach for the clothes. "You have just earned six minutes of punishment when we return," he said. The vibrator slowed to a halt. He kissed her cheek. "Prompt obedience will be strictly enforced from now on."

She dressed in silence. He smiled as he pulled on his own clothes; black slacks, belt, shirt, tie, jacket, dress shoes. The stopwatch went into his pocket, together with something else from the nightstand that she couldn't see.

"Are you ready, little whore?" He smiled at her and offered his hand. She took it in silence, butterflies swirling.

They had almost reached the front door when he stopped with a frown. "No, no, something is not quite right." He looked her up and down critically. "Hmm. What is it?"

She blushed under his examination. His eyes swept over her thoughtfully. He gave her a puzzled look. "There's something...oh, I know what it is!" He squeezed her hand. "You're not walking like a stripper!"

"Anthony, I—"

"Hold that thought! I'll be right back." He darted back into the bedroom. Eileen fidgeted nervously by the door.

Anthony came back from the bedroom carrying two bands with pointed spikes. "I think you need to be reminded to keep your legs apart."

"Anthony! No, I don't want to wear...nnngh!" A powerful surge of vibration caused Eileen to stumble heavily against the door.

"See? You're not keeping your legs apart like a good slut." He knelt to slip one of the bands around her thigh. "Hold still."

Eileen leaned against the door, breathing heavily, while the vibration slowly tapered off. By the time her eyes focused again, the bands with their sharp points were already locked firmly around her upper thighs. She looked down at him. "I can't—"

"Nonsense! Of course you can." He took her by the arm. "We have all kinds of things to do. Life is an adventure!" He grinned crookedly. "Let's go!"