Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day moved slowly on. Eileen became so wrapped up in the unending torment that time stopped having any meaning for her. She moaned and shrieked and cursed and wept and sighed and moaned some more, so focused on the evil thing inside her that she didn't even hear Anthony's car pull up into the driveway.

It wasn't until his key slid into the lock that she realized he was home. She buttoned her blouse quickly, feeling suddenly ashamed. Modesty partly protected, she rushed to the door to see him.

"Good evening, my darling little whore! How was your day?" He smiled at her and closed the door.

"You bastard! How could you do this to me! How dare you-"

The vibrator started a raspy, powerful buzz. She let out a surprised, desperate cry. Her hands clutched his shirt. She pulled him close and kissed him madly, hips grinding into his pelvis. "Please!" she pleaded. "Please!"

"Ah, so that's how your day has been." He grinned. "I can't say that I'm surprised." He disentangled from her grip. "You'll get what you need. But not yet."

She followed him into the living room. "This isn't a game! You can't do this to me!"

He smirked. "Are you sure? I'm having fun. Aren't you?"

"Anthony! Please take this off of me!"

"No." He settled into the couch, then patted the cushion next to him. "Right now I am going to unwind and watch the news."

She sat down grudgingly beside him, not certain why. The vibrator hummed faster. Her breathing quickened.

"Hmm." He frowned at her. "You're still bending over when you get revved up. Remember what I said about posture? Proper posture is important." He rose. "And I think I have just the thing for that. Wait here."

The vibrator sped up powerfully. By the time Anthony came back, Eileen was squirming on the couch, eyes closed, moaning. It stopped abruptly. She opened her eyes, whimpering her need.

"Here. Let me unfasten that belt." Anthony knelt in front of her. She watched him, panting, while he slid her skirt up to expose her. He unlocked the front of the belt. She let out a long sigh of relief when the vibrator slid out of her.

"Open your legs." He held up a small leather bundle. "Which one do you think we should use?"

"No!" she cried as soon as she recognized it.

"Oh, yes," he said. He unfolded the bundle of metal anal probes he had used on her in London. His hand hovered for a moment over the largest probe. She trembled.

"Well, perhaps not." He drew out the middle-sized probe. With his other hand, he showed her a long strand of thin cord. He knotted it around the base of the probe. When it was tied tightly, he poured a strip of lube into the probe. "Nice and wide now, little whore. Remember what I showed you this morning."

"Anthony, no! Stop! I don't want-"

"Shush, slave." He clamped one hand over her mouth, cutting her off mid-sentence. His other hand brought the probe up to her. The cold blunt metal touched her ass. She shivered. Anthony watched her expectantly. She gripped the edge of the couch and, heart pounding, pressed herself onto it. "Nnnngh!" Smooth metal slid deep. "Mmmmfgh!"

"Good. That's very good." Anthony released her and smiled. Her eyes widened as he picked up the vibrator. He pressed it back into her with a smirk. When he locked the band in place, it held the probe firmly in her ass. "Stand up."

"Uuunh!" A tremor ran through her body. She stood with great difficulty. The probe shifted in her ass. Her nipples swelled painfully against her blouse.

"Good. You're becoming very obedient. Turn around." He tugged the cord up through the waistband of her skirt. With one hand, he grabbed a handful of her hair. He wrapped the cord around her hair and tied it tightly. "There. That should improve your posture. Sit down."

She sat down very carefully, back held ramrod-straight. The cord was taught between her hair and the probe; bending or tilting her head down caused it to pull her hair painfully and tug on the hard metal up her ass.

Anthony turned his attention back to the television. She sat very still next to him, hardly daring to breathe.

The vibrator started a slow, faint thrumming. Eileen arched her back. "Please, Anthony, you can't do this," she whispered.

"Hush! Of course I can." He rested his hand on her knee.

It sped up. A trembling cascade of excitement trilled through her body. "Anthony!" she cried desperately. "Anthony...oh!" She shuddered. The cord yanked her head back. The rod shifted in her ass, pressing against the vibrating device through a thin wall of flesh. She jumped, startled. The cord pulled her hair painfully. She cried out reflexively.

"See? Posture matters!" he smirked. "Now hush. I'm trying to watch this."

He kept her there beside him through the entire news program. The vibrator hummed in her already overtaxed pussy, still driving her toward an orgasm that never came. Every time she bent over, a tug on the back of her head and a pull of the probe nestled up her ass reminded her to keep her back straight. The posture forced her aching nipples against her blouse. "It hurts!" she whimpered. He made no reply.

She came to the brink of orgasm three more times before the program was over. Each one was harder to take than the last. By the time he turned off the television, she was making a constant, low anguished sound while she squirmed sideways beside him. "You poor thing," he said sympathetically. "I'm going to go make dinner now." He kissed her on the forehead and left her there, moaning on the couch.

She remained seated, impaled on the unrelenting objects, while he prepared dinner. The vibrator ran in an alternating fast-slow, fast-slow pattern that sent shock waves from her pussy all the way up to her head. Anthony ignored her cries of frustration while he went about the business of tending to his cooking. Each near-orgasm made her squeeze tightly around the probe. Her face flushed red. Sweat beaded between her breasts.

"Dinner's ready!" Anthony called.

She looked up hopefully, heart beating at the thought of her torment being over. Anthony had no intentions of releasing her, however. He led her to the table still bound by the hair to the probe in her ass, with the vibrator still locked inside her dripping sex.

The torment continued. She barely tasted anything; her focus stayed on the irregular, teasing vibrations, and on the unbending metal rod. Anthony watched her throughout dinner. The corners of his lips turned up every time she moaned, as if her unwanted, helpless arousal amused him.

When they were both finished, he rose, pointing to the floor. "On your knees." He walked over to her, unzipping his pants.

She thought about refusing. No! she wanted to say. This is the end of your little game. You will not do this to me any more! Instead, she found herself kneeling obediently on the kitchen floor. He bent down to unbutton her blouse, and pulled it open.

"Aren't you going to...you know, unlock me?"

"As a sex slave, you must be able to perform your duties despite whatever distractions you may be confronted with. When you have a cock in your mouth, it is your job to put all of your energy into servicing it. No matter what else is happening to you." He moved closer. "Understand?"

She nodded meekly. Butterflies churned in her tummy. She leaned forward toward him, lips parted. The cord pulled tight, jerking on her hair, tugging at the probe. "Unh!" she said. "I can't--"

He moved his hips forward. Eileen swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and drew it into her mouth without thinking.

"Mmm, that's very good." He took the small, flat remote from his pocket. "Service me. Concentrate on my cock. Don't let yourself be distracted." He pressed the button that started the vibrator humming steadily.

Eileen started moving her head. Anthony stood back just far enough that each time she moved forward to take him deeper, the cord pulled tight on her hair. The blunt metal probe in her ass shifted with each motion. Her mind flashed to the party, and what it had felt like to be penetrated everywhere at once. A dizzying wave of excitement washed over her. She sucked him deeper, heedless of the cord tugging at her hair.

He pressed another button. The vibrator sped up. Eileen moved faster. The vibration spread through her; she felt it in the probe, in the metal strap that held the device locked inside her, even in the belt around her waist. The hard strap between her legs conducted the vibration straight to her clit. She gasped around the erect penis in her mouth and moved faster still. Her hands slid up his hips. When he started to thicken, she had just an instant to realize that he was about to come before her own long-delayed orgasm hit her.

All of the tension and all of the frustration of that entire day went pouring into that orgasm. Her vision faded. Her toes curled. She was only dimly aware of her scream, of Anthony's hands on her head, of the way he was shoving his cock into her mouth over and over. He gushed wet salty semen, which flowed freely from her lips and spilled down the sides of her neck.

Anthony released her. The vibrator slowed and halted. Eileen felt every muscle in her body quivering, alive with ecstasy. Her toes gradually uncurled.

"Did that feel good?"

She nodded. "Oh, God yes."

"Go get your key."

Her heart thudded. "What?" Realization of what he was asking dawned on her. "But why?"

"You are a sex slave. Attending to your slave duties is your number one priority at all times. When you have a penis in your mouth, it is your job to concentrate first and foremost on that. You may come if you want to, but you are not allowed to let that interfere with servicing the cock. That means you can not stop sucking, even when you come. You failed to do this. Now, go get your key."

"Anthony!"

"If you don't obey, you'll be punished even more. Go!"

She gulped. The look in his eye suggested what might happen if she failed to do as he said. She rose slowly, back straight. As he watched, she made her slow, careful way out of the kitchen, trying with each step not to put any pressure on the cord.

A few minutes later, she returned, holding the key tightly in one hand. Her heart pounded out a steady drumbeat in her ears. She followed Anthony up to the second floor and down the hall to the end. She unlocked the door under his watchful eye, then, nervously, began to strip bare in the hallway.

Once she was naked and her clothes hung on the hook inside the door, Anthony knelt to unlock the belt. He withdrew the training device, leaving her feeling suddenly empty. She waited for him to remove the probe as well, but he stood and gestured up the narrow flight of stairs.

The staircase felt endless. Eileen walked up the rough, creaking steps feeling self-conscious under Anthony's watchful eyes. The room at the top felt hot and still. Eileen turned toward him. "Anthony, I-"

"Hush." He smiled. "You just need practice, that's all. A sex slave must never forget her priorities. Kneel here." He pointed to the floor. "There's someone I want you to meet, who I think can help with that."

"What? Meet?" she exclaimed. "Who?" Panic colored her voice.

"Wait here." Anthony moved the stacks of containers at the end of the room aside. Behind them was a closet door. He opened it with some difficulty; the hinges seemed rusty from disuse. Once he had shouldered it aside, he rummaged around in the darkness. Eileen heard heavy objects moving.

He came back out dragging a department store mannequin behind him. "This is Bob," he said. "I've had Bob for a long time. He was part of a scavenger hunt I did back in college. Bob, this is Eileen. She's a sex slave who needs to learn how to concentrate on sucking cock. Say hi, Eileen!"

"But-"

"Now."

"Hi," Eileen mumbled, feeling ridiculous. Heat crawled up her ears.

"I like seeing you blush," Anthony grinned. "Now, let's see." He selected a long, pink dildo off the shelf. "I think this will do." With a length of black rope, he fastened a sling for the dildo around the mannequin's waist. When he was done, the result looked like an obscene store display.

"All the way down," he said. "Hands and knees in front of him."

Blushing furiously, Eileen got down on all fours in front of the mannequin. Hot tendrils of humiliation crawled down her back. What's wrong with me? she thought. Why do I let him do this to me?

He tied a rope around her right wrist, then bound the other end to a ring in the floor. With brisk efficiency, he did the same to her other wrist, then to her ankles. Once she was bound in place on her hands and knees, he unwrapped the cord from her hair. She sagged in relief.

It didn't last. He pulled hard on her hair, yanking her head painfully back until she was looking directly at the dildo protruding so obscenely from the mannequin. She cried out in pain. He ignored the cry and, moving quickly, bound her hair again, so that the cord held her head pulled back uncomfortably.

"Anthony! That hurts!"

"Mmm-hmm," he replied. "I imagine it probably does. Now be a good girl and suck Bob off."

A new wave of humiliation rippled through her. "This is obscene!"

"Yep!" he agreed cheerfully. "I know it is. Do it anyway."

Tears of mortification brimmed in her eyes. She leaned forward, just a little, and parted her lips slightly. Anthony pushed her toward the mannequin. The end of the dildo touched her lips. She closed her eyes tightly and let it in.

It was easier than she expected it to be. Her lips and tongue seemed to know what to do automatically. Anthony's constant, shameful "training," the ceaseless, humiliating ways he had made obscene use of her mouth since the first night of their honeymoon, had worked. Even when she was like this, bound uncomfortably in front of a department store dummy, her mouth knew just what to do. She sucked the fake rubber cock deeper, feeling the twine anchored to the probe in her ass tug on her hair as she did.

Even worse than the way he had trained her mouth, though, was the way he had trained her body. Taking the rubber phallus into her mouth instantly made her pussy quiver with excitement. Butterflies danced in her stomach. She moaned. No matter how much she hated the thing he was making her do, there was no way she could deny how aroused she was.

"Keep sucking." He left her there to go rummage through a plastic bin. When he had found what he was looking for, he stood in front of her for a time, watching her fellate the dummy. She looked up at him uncertainly. He winked at her conspiratorially. "Let's add a little distraction, shall we?" She watched him pull on a pair of soft leather gloves. The palms and fingers of the gloves were studded with dozens of small, sharp metal points.

She felt a quick shiver of fear. Anthony straddled her hips. He leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You're enjoying that, aren't you? I can see it in you. You're dripping from between your legs. Your nipples are hard. You love having something in your mouth." He kissed her gently just beneath her ear. "Keep sucking."

He slipped his hands around her body and squeezed her breasts. Tiny pinpricks of pain blossomed on her soft skin. She gasped.

"No!" he commanded firmly. "Concentrate on sucking Bob's cock. A sex slave must never be distracted from her obligations. Suck!" He gripped a handful of her hair and shoved her head forward. The probe yanked deeper in her ass. She felt the dildo slide down her throat. Her pussy clenched. Wetness dripped down her leg.

He wound her hair tightly in his fist, heedless of the way it pulled on the twine tied to the probe up her ass. With strong shoves, he forced her to keep sucking the dildo. His other hand cupped and fondled her breast. The metal points weren't quite sharp enough to draw blood, but they were still plenty sharp to make her cry out. He pushed her head further down at her cry, until it turned into a choke. "Suck!"

She turned her attention to the thing in her mouth, slurping and sucking until a thin trail of drool spooled from the corner of her lips. Anthony released his hold on her, and began running his hands gently up and down her back. The sensation of dozens of small points running lightly over her skin made her shiver. His fingers ran teasingly over the curves of her hips. She sighed involuntarily, but kept sucking.

"There, you see? Like that." He slid one gloved finger between her legs. Smooth, soft leather caressed her folds. A sharp point pressed against her clit. "Mmmmfgh!" she cried.

In an instant, his hand seized her hair roughly. "No!" He forced her forward. The dildo pressed deep into the back of her throat. Eileen gagged. "Tend to your duties. A slave can not stop servicing a cock just because someone is touching her clit."

Her ears burned. Tears of shame flowed. Her pussy spasmed and clenched, so tightly it made her gasp. Anthony's finger moved in a slow circle around her clit. The sharp point dug in to her most sensitive of places.

A sharp tremor passed through her body. Without warning, Eileen found herself in the grip of an abrupt, unexpected orgasm. Anthony's finger kept stroking, that sharp little point of sensation sending little flares through Eileen's body. She screamed her pleasure around the pink rubbery dildo in her mouth.

"You did it again." He pressed the sharp point into her clit painfully. "You stopped sucking when you came. We can't have that. Suck!"

"Anthony, no, please! This is degrading!"

"Do as you are told." His hands slid around her breasts. He squeezed hard. Metal dug into her skin. She screamed.

"Open your mouth. Suck that dildo."

Eileen started sobbing openly. Tears streaked down her face as she parted her lips. The taste of rubber filled her mouth. Little spasms shuddered through her body. Her ass clenched around smooth metal. She moaned.

He kept her there for nearly two hours. She remained bound in that position on the rough wood floor until her knees ached. The probe in her ass, tugged and jerked by the bobbing of her head, throbbed. Small fine lines from the pinpoints on the gloves crisscrossed over her back, her breasts, and her ass. She jerked and shuddered while Anthony tormented her, poked her, kissed her, fondled her, and nipped at her shoulder. With every little hesitation, every pause in her motion, he put his hand on the back of her head and shoved her mouth down on the dildo.

At last, after two more humiliating orgasms had passed through her, Anthony was satisfied with her performance. "Eventually, with practice," he told her, "this will become second nature to you. You will find yourself able to focus on what you're doing no matter what kind of...distractions you may feel." He pulled off the gloves, one finger at a time. "I will bring you up here whenever I think you need a refresher course, but for now I'd say you have learned pretty well."

He untied the cord from her hair. "Nggggayah!" she cried as the probe slid out of her ass.

He unbound her wrists and ankles and helped her to stand. "After you!"

She made her way slowly down the stairs. At the foot, she gathered up her clothes. He followed behind her, picking up her training device while she dressed. She shivered when she saw it.

"No, it's not going back in you tonight. Unless you want-"

"No!" she exclaimed. She blushed at his grin.

They spent the rest of the evening watching television on the couch. The normalcy of it felt jarring to Eileen. How can this be? she asked herself. How can he just sit there like nothing happened, after he made me...do that with my mouth? To a mannequin? She watched him for several long minutes. Look at him! He does these degrading things to me, and then we just sit down like any other couple! And I let him! The evening felt like it had taken a turn for the surreal. The sheer everyday ordinariness of it seemed strange, like she was visiting a land that should feel like home but didn't.