Training Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,211 Followers

Bobby laid his head back on the sofa and watched as Dhea worked on him. Her hands and fingers were driving him wild. She continued to pump and stork him and never increased the pressure. She could feel the pressure in his cock shaft as it throbbed and jumped with excitement and need.

She saw his balls, so tight they didn't look like a man's balls. There was no sag what so ever. In fact they looked like part of his shaft they were so tight now. She smiled as she used her other hand to cup them and gently roll them around. They were so heavy and full of cum she knew he was close.

Dhea gave him some mercy now and changed her fingers around moving them up tight under the cock head. His crown stood out so hard and it had a lovely mushroom type shape to it. She wanted to bend down and suck the head but, she knew if her lips touched his hot hard cock he would explode. So she didn't suck it. She just started to pump her fingers about an inch up and down. But she did it fast and harder. It was time.

There was so much pre-cum leaking out the hole in the cock head now that it actually dripped and then ran down over her fingers and his shaft. She used it as a lubricant to increase the glide and slipperiness of her fingers around his dick head.

She used her two fingers now to stroke him up and down just under the head. Bobby moaned and closed his eyes. A little faster and a little harder now Dhea pumped him. Her hand moved under his balls and held and cupped them. She loved to feel the nuts move as they released his cum and that would be very soon.

Her thumb and index finger gripped his cock shaft a little tighter and she pumped them faster now. Bobby arched his back, and she pumped his shaft faster still.

He lifted his ass up off the sofa and her fingers were flying up and down now only moving an inch just under the head. His head was back on the top of the sofa and his eyes were closed and mouth open.

As fast as she could now, Dhea felt it before she saw it. His balls tighten even more and then ropes of cum began to shoot out of Bobby's cock flying across the distance between him and her. The first shot landed on her chin, the second and third and fourth shots hit her breasts coating and covering her left tit. More and more cum shot out his cock hitting her right tit and belly. More cum flew over her thighs still straddling his legs. The rest of his cum hit Bobby's legs and ran over his balls. Then the remaining amount ran out the hole and coated his shaft and her hand. It was a huge amount of it. She smiled knowing she had down a good job and that Bobby had a marvelous orgasm.

So much cum was covering her tit and chest that she took her finger and scooped a large drop of cum off the end of her nipple. It was hanging down about an inch when she took it. She put it to her nose first and smelled it. Then she put it in her mouth and tasted it. She sucked her finger clean. It was sweet just like she knew it would be.

She held Bobby's cock in her hand and slowly stroked it now with her entire hand. She squeezed it and milked the remaining few drops out of the head and shaft. She did that until it had completely deflated. When it was soft she looked at Bobby and saw him looking at her. There was a small satisfying smile on his face and he looked dead tired.

He smiled at her more and watched as she took more of his cum off her body and licked her fingers clean again and again. Then she slid up his body and moved closed to him. She held her tit and offered him a dark nipple. She moved it up to his mouth. His cum was all over it and a drop was hanging off her nipple again like before.

He just looked at it. She told him again: "Suck it Bobby. Taste your own cum for me. Share it with me."

He stuck out his tongue and licked her nipple, taking the drop hanging there. "Suck my tit I said! Lick my nipple and eat your cum", she directed him this time pushing a tit into his face and mouth!

Bobby started to suck and lick her nipple and around it. "Yes baby! That's it, Suck it Bobby, suck it and taste your cum for me. Taste your cum, it's delicious Bobby! Eat it! Clean my tits for me", this time she demanded it from him.

Bobby did what he was told. Then she told him to raise the foot rest on the sofa and Bobby's legs were lifted off the floor. She smiled as she laid back and showed him her pussy again. She was lying back with her legs on each side of his body, knees bent and open and her head lying on his feet. Her body lay over his legs and her ass was on his thighs. Her cunt was right there in front of him. Legs wide open; she laid there for his viewing and sexual pleasure.

Bobby looked down at her wet shinning pussy slit. "Touch it", she said to him, "look at it, explore it, examine it, play with it, it's yours do whatever you want to it Bobby."

Bobby looked down at her beautiful body and used his fingers to spread her wet lips and to see her open hole. It looked so small and he found out it was tight as he pushed his middle finger into it. He saw his finger disappear as it went in all the way. Into her hole he moved it around and back out. He began to finger fuck her now moving it in and out and especially watching her cunt hole open and close. After a while of playing with her body he said: "I want to fuck you." His voice was husky and dry.

She sat up and took his hand. Both of them got up and walked towards the bedroom. Bobby's young cock was growing with each step they took.

Then Bobby lifted Dhea up in his arms and carried her the rest of the way to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and slowly undressed her. Her skirt was all that was left on her body except for her thigh highs and ripped panties.

Dhea just laid there and let him take it off. She saw him looking at her and she knew he loved what he was seeing. She was glad he did because he had made her feel so good with just his hand and fingers. She had meant it when she told Bobby she couldn't wait to feel his mouth and cock on and in her pussy.

Bobby loved taking off her skirt and exposing her body completely. He left the panties hanging around her knee at first and just looked down at her very sexy body and those thigh highs. He could see the huge wet sport in the center of her pussy between her thighs. Her pussy hair, what there was of it, was completely wet and coated her thighs.

Bobby loved how her breasts looked, those hard nipples pointing up at him as they filled with each breath she took. The nipples looked so dark, so hard, and so long and so damn thick. He knew he would love playing with them over and over again. He was sure too that Dhea would be joining the group, after all both women loved her too.

She was so beautiful laying there that he bent down and licked a nipple and then covered it with his mouth and sucked. Chea moaned and then sighed. She took her arm and softly held his head against her breast as she pushed more of her tit into his wet warm mouth. He licked and sucked and kissed them all over for a few minutes. But when he looked at her face she had her eyes closed and was lying very still.

Bobby wanted to see her pussy completely and up close now. He had felt it, and played with it and made it cum and now he needed to see it up close and personal. So Bobby slowly slid down her sexy firm thighs. Slow he moved closer tom her cunt. "God she was soaked! She sure does cum a lot", he said to no one.

Dhea's smiled as Bobby looked at her wet outer lips, which were still open, and showing under the hair that she kept closely trimmed. It was a huge turn on for him to see it like that, wet and opened with just the smallest amount of pussy hair around it. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Such a small body that was built to perfection and with a face that would make any man want to be with her, Dhea was special and Bobby wanted her badly.

He opened her legs a little more and bent them at the knees. Laying them back and open now he spread her wider for his pleasure and hers. He moved his face down next to her heat and then inhaled her mushy sent. Yes, she had cum so much and her pussy scent filled the room and his lungs as he moved even closer to it.

He knew she was tired and maybe half asleep but he had to do it! Bobby had to taste her. He had to lick her pussy. He moved in until she felt his breath on her wetness and then she felt him lick up and down her pussy once, twice, three times. He used his hands and pushed against her inner thighs spreading them even wider.

As he used his fingers to open her cunt lips more Bobby smiled as he saw her sexual heaven so clearly and so open for the first time up close. He started to suck her clit as he moved his fingers to her hole again. It was only minutes before he heard Dhea moan and then cry out as she elevated her ass up off the bed and began to hump and fuck his face. He loved it when his mouth was covered with her cum and his tongue was deep inside her hole along with his fingers.

He licked and sucked and fingered her cunt making Dhea cry out again and again and again with pleasure. She had no idea how many times Bobby made her cum but all she did was hold his head and press his face against her cunt as she came hard.

Finally she couldn't take any more and pulled him up and out from between her thighs. She pulled him up to her and rolled them both to the side as she kissed him again and again and again.

Dhea held him and kissed his neck and chest as she pressed her body to his. "Oh Baby let me rest a few minutes and then I'm going to make you feel good. God your tongue is amazing Bobby."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,211 Followers
12