Training Ch. 13

Story Info
The women decide how to share Bobby for the month.
3.2k words
4.37
34.9k
10

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

For four days and nights Bobby and his mother fucked and sucked each other whenever and wherever they felt it. Bobby took Jane each morning before he went to school sometimes in her bed (their bed now) and sometimes on a chair in the kitchen or on the breakfast table while he fed her breakfast.

Slowly moving in and out of her pussy, Jane laid on her back on the kitchen table as Bobby fed her mouth eggs and her pussy his hard cock. Her tits would always move up and down faster and faster as Bobby drove his cock into her hole at the same speed. She loved to be fucked first thing in the morning and he gladly gave her his cum.

They decided that they would fuck each other in every room of the house. So starting in the living room he made her sit in the big stuffed chair and put one of her legs over each arm of the chair. Bobby then knelt in front of her and bathed her pussy with his tongue, licking it and her ass and inner thighs before sucking her clit and fingering both holes.

Jane had never been this slutty before and it thrilled her and excited her. Knowing it was her beautiful son doing this made her screamed with the orgasms as Bobby worked on her pussy to please her. Jane loved this oral pleasure in the chair more than any other place. It was because her legs were so open and she was so exposed to him that it excited her knowing it was so erotic and so sinful showing her son this crude wide open view of her body. Yet, she laid back and let him see and do whatever he liked and she loved it.

But Jane needed his cock so badly now she was hooked on it. Bobby told her she looked great and very beautiful with her legs wide open and her cunt wet and exposed tom him. He lowered his mouth over her cunt and began to please her. Jane would moan as she felt his lips and tongue lick and suck her hole. She held her legs as wide open as she could get them so Bobby had full access to her cunt. When it was over she was covered with her juices, so was Bobby's face. He loved tasting her cum and never wiped it off his chin or mouth.

Then after she recovered Jane would do the same to her son. She had him sit in the chair and put his legs over the arms just like she had done for him. With his big hard cock sticking straight up in the air, Jane would kneel and worship her son's hard dick sucking and licking him until he exploded. He always had so much cum that Jane had trouble drinking it all but she tied because she knew Bobby loved to watch her sucking and eating his seed.

Other times he bent his mother over the arm of the chair in the living room and he fucked her hard taking her from behind and driving his young throbbing cock into her cunt and filling it with his cum. Other times they would fuck on the rug, or sofa, but they fucked in that room often after she spread herself in that chair. It always made Bobby so hard to see her like that right in front of the TV.

In the dinning room the sexual deeds were done on top of the table usually on top of a silky table cloth. As he fucked her she slid all over the table but never lost his hard cock. Actually it was fun having him walk her around the table fucking her while she lay on her back.

Other times they used one of the dinning room chairs to fuck. He would sit on it and she would face him and lower her cunt down over his hard cock and then they would fuck as they kissed and hugged and he sucked her ample breasts. Bobby loved how his mom always bent her back in order to lift her tits up towards his face. His mouth would cover the nipple as he cupped each one and drove his cock deep into her hole. It felt and looked glorious to him and her.

They fucked in each of the three bed room using all the bed. They tried each bed and used many positions before Bobby filled her cunt again. She loved it when Bobby had her ride him facing a mirror so she could watch her body ride his young hard cock. Bobby liked it that way too because he could see his dick going in and out of his mother's cunt from behind. He would use his hands and fingers to lift her ass and spread it wide so he could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy.

Bobby would always taste her pussy before fucking Jane. She loved his mouth almost as much as she loved his cock. Then one day she got him to cleaning her after they had fucked and he had cum in her pussy. She was so full of cum she didn't think Bobby would do it. But when he did and she felt the cum running out her pussy and felt his mouth right there to eat his own cum from his mother's beautiful and well fucked cunt Jane screamed his name and had a huge orgasm. She didn't stop shaking for a long, long time! Bobby stayed down there between her legs gently licking her cum dripping pussy and he didn't seem to care at all about it. He only wanted to please her.

Then there was the bathroom. Jane could not shower or bath alone, nor did she want to. Bobby was always there washing her or drying her and of course fucking and eating her pussy as he did it. The sex in the bathroom tub always had his cum floating around them afterwards. But Jane loved this because she could hold her son deep inside her pussy and feel the warm water around them as they slowly rocked and fucked. It felt so romantic to her and so erotic and sexual to Bobby.

Her big tits bobbing in the water with those long had nipples sticking out for him it suck was amazing to Bobby! God how he loved her big tits in his hands or mouth. She even gave him a tit fuck in the tub one day and he sprayed his cum everywhere on her chest and all over her face. She loved to feel him shoot his warm sperm all over her. And to see it shoot out the hold in his hard thick cock head made her almost climax.

They even sat on the toilet together and cross their pee streams when Bobby asked if they could do it. She denied him nothing. As they kissed and sucked tongue they peed together and merged their bodies. She peed all over his shaft as he pushed it against her open lips. Then he would even wipe her pussy for her and she would shake his cock. They had a good time playing with each others bodies

They fucked on the back porch too but at night so no one could see tem. It was done on a lounge chair and they took turns lying on their backs while the other lay on top. When Bobby was drained and couldn't get it up any more that night, Jane would let him play with her body licking her pussy and playing with her tits and nipples for as long as he wanted. Once Bobby had even made his mother cum from just sucking her nipples and playing with her tits. That never happened before with Jane but his mouth was so good and his tongue magical.

But then on the morning of the fifth day Bonnie called and asked if the four of them could get together and talk. Jane didn't want to leave this sexual wonderland but she agreed and they all met at Bonnie's house.

Bonnie hadn't had Bobby in a long time and she wanted him even with the others in the room. She looked and acted like a woman hungry for a cock, a young cock like Bobby's cock. She didn't try to hide it ether.

Jane and Bobby had dressed in shorts and top and when they arrived at Bonnie' house they saw Dhea and Bonnie in the living room both in only a very short open robe. Bobby didn't know which woman to look at first. Bonnie's big tits were almost as large as his mother's tits. But Dhea's small but beautiful breasts were sticking straight out at him. Both ladies had their vaginas show and he looked from one to the other and back to the first one again.

When Bobby came into the room the stood up and let the robe open so he could se their entire bodies as they walked towards him. He felt his cock rising! They all hugged Bobby rubbing their breasts all over him and pressing their pussies into his hardening cock as they held him tight, especially Bonnie.

She hadn't had his young cock for a long time and tonight she would demand that Dhea and Jane go back to Jane's house while Bonnie entertained Bobby. But first they all needed to agree on how they would share Bobby going forward.

They had a long discussion about Bobby, and he just sat and listened to them. He loved the idea that each wanted him badly. He felt good about himself and loved that all three wanted him to have sex with them as often and as much as possible. Bobby loved each of the ladies a little differently.

He loved Dhea because no one had ever squeezed his cock inside her pussy or fucked him with her body like she did. Her body was small and tight and gave him very powerful orgasms when they fuck. Dhea was younger than the others too and she had a more youthful body. And God how she could move that body as she rode him or lay under him.

He loved Bonnie because she was his teacher and trainer and his first fuck. It was true you never forget your first fuck. Plus she had a great body with big tits and a nice round ass and firm thighs and a shaved pussy. She was also more daring and experimental than the other two women.

And then there was his mother, and how much he loved seeing her fucking him as she let him have her anyway he wanted her. She was his best love. Not his best lover but best love, after all she was his mother. Her body was still very good and her tits firm and very large and she loved him fuck her there and cum all over them. He loved the fact that they could fuck at home and had done it in every room.

He wanted them all and didn't care whatever the decision would finally be as long as he could have all three at some point.

It was decide that Jane would have Bobby for a week and the nights when the other two ladies couldn't have him stay over. Bonnie and Jane would each have him for a week too. But Dhea demanded that the weeks change from month to month and that she must have first pick.

Dhea had a secret motive behind her demands and wanted Bobby on the week she would be ripe and ovulating. She wanted Bobby to knock her up and give her a child. She convinced the other women that as long as they got their week with Bobby what difference it would make. She told them that with her job she would be traveling and may not have any other time to spend and stay with him. It was only fair that they share him equally. She assured them both that she would never have bobby two weeks in a row.

Bobby really didn't care which woman had which week with him. All he knew was he would be having sex with three beautiful women, a different one each week. When asked he told them it didn't matter which week or with which lady he was with, as long as he could be with them all at some time during that month.

So it was agreed that Dhea would pick the first week for the month and then Bonnie or Jane would pick the other weeks. This agreement left one week that was open and they all agreed that Bobby could do whatever he wanted with the open week. It might not be an entire week but he would decide what or with whom he would be with. But during that week Dhea would pick the week of the up coming month she wanted.

Bonnie and Jane decided to switch weeks, one would be first in one month and then one would be first during the next month.

Dhea knew she would be at her peak in the second week of the current month and she picked that week. Bobby looked disappointed she didn't pick the week to come because he really wanted to feel her pussy around his cock again squeezing it and her body moving like she did fucking him. But, then Bonnie took the first week starting with tonight. Bobby knew he would be fucking this big tit woman as soon as his mother and Dhea left. He smiled at Bonnie and she licked her lips. They were good together and each knew what was coming!

Jane too the third week and was disappointed since it would actually be two weeks before she had his cock in her body again. That is unless he came home before them. She was sure she could talk him into stopping by after school before going to Bonnie's house some of those days.

And that's how it started. The sex with any of the ladies was fantastic to Bobby and he couldn't wait to get started. Jane waited for Dhea to slip on a pair of slacks and a top and then she stood up and they walked to the front door. As they kissed and hugged Bobby one last time they felt his cock beginning to harden already for Bonnie. Bobby waved goodbye watching the ass of Dhea swing back and forth. When they turned the corner and walked to Jane's home turned around to see Bonnie. She was already out of her panties and robe and she smiled as she told Bobby to undress for her.

He dropped his clothes on the living room floor and they walked hand and hand into her bedroom. She had him lay back on the bed and as her big tits hung over his body she took his cock into her mouth and lovingly and gently started to suck him. She was so good as sucking his cock she made him moan.

Bobby pulled and enjoyed milking her big tits as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth! Moaning and sighing Bonnie worked him completely hard in seconds and then straddled his body and let his cock push open her pussy lips and slip into her hot cunt as she settled down on top of it. Very slowly she began to fuck him. Bobby reached for her big tits thinking life was good. Bonnie moved faster, hell it was wonderful. She rode him hard and fast and he was thinking life was fuck it was fantastic!!!!!

That night neither Bonnie nor Bobby slept much, Bobbie was hungry for him and kept working on him taking his cum and then trying to get his cock hard again. Over and over again she used all of her tricks and Bobby was happy to give her everything he had. They drifted off from time to time but as soon as Bonnie woke again her mouth was on his cock and then her cunt.

The next day was Sunday and they spent the day nude and playing and satisfying each other. This would be a week that she would always remember.

Bonnie had her toys and of course and Jane and she had been loves for a long time, but this week she had a nice hard young cock to make her cum. She used it as much as she could as fast as she could, making Bobby cum.

And cum he did, Except for the time he was in school Bonnie used his cock and mouth over and over and over. She tried all sorts of things with him including having him fuck her ass with a toy as he fucked her pussy with his cock. Then she fucked his ass with the same dildo, a small thin one which went into him easy. He loved how it felt to have it in his ass as he fucked her pussy. When he was about to cum she pulled it out and he screamed with joy and cumming as hard as he ever did before. Score one for Bonnie he was thinking maybe I'll stay with her that forth week,

In the morning she would either fuck or suck Bobby off making him a happy guy as he left for school. When he came back at 3:30 PM she was waiting for him dressed in next to nothing but a robe with nothing on under it. When she was sure it was him alone, she would stand at the steps and drop the robe. Bobby almost ran to her his cock getting hard as he did,

Bobby knew she wanted him and they went to work pleasing each other immediately. Then she would feed him dinner and do him again. The night would be fucking and then dinner. He would get a break to do homework and study while she cleaned up the dishes. Then they would have sex again before bed.

Bobby remembered all those days he masturbated and shot off looking at Bonnie lay out in the sun. He told her all about it and she told him now he can have what he dreamed of then. He smiled as she opened her arms and legs welcoming him to her nude body. Her big tits were always there for him to hold or to suck and play with. Just like his mom's tits, for a young guy he was living the dream.

Bonnie's pussy was wet and ready whenever he was hard or wanted to play/. With a body like Bonnie had Bobby's cock was hard most of the time. No more hand jobs by his hand. Now he was having a sexy beautiful woman to play with his cock and suck him off until he was hard enough to fuck her. Then instead of cumming in him hand, Bobby had a warm, tight, wet, pussy to actually fuck not just think of or dream about. He had a real pussy to squeeze his cock and make him cum as he buried it as deep inside her as he could get it. It was so much better for him and thrilling to Bonnie who loved how fast Bobby regained the hardness. The week went b y very fast for both of them.

When Bobby left Sunday he went home to pack some clothes before being picked up by Dhea. It was her week to have him now. Bobby couldn't wait to see her and touch that beautiful dark think athletic body.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers