Training Ch. 14

Story Info
Bobbby taked Dhea and then goes home to mom.
3.4k words
4.36
30.8k
8

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

Dhea drove fast and got them to her house in minutes! She was hungry for some sex from Bobby and immediately started to tease him sexually. When they went into the bedroom she had her bed all ready turned down.

She had Bobby stand there and watch her. As he did Dhea slowly undressed for him, until she was down to only her thigh highs. She started to watch as Bobby began to strip fast but she stopped him.

Dressed only in her white thigh highs Dhea's dark body looked fantastic and now she started to undress her young lover. She teased him and slowly removed his tee shirt lifting it over his head and keeping it over his head. Then she began to kiss and lick his nipples. When she removed the tee shirt she smiled as she knelt in front of him, her thighs open wide and showing Bobby her pussy she pulled down the zipper on his jeans. Bobby undid the button. Then Dhea pulled the jeans down his thighs very slowly.

To her surprise Bobby wasn't wearing any underwear and his hard cock sprung out almost hitting her face. It was inches from her wet mouth and she smiled up at her young lover as she lovingly took the hard shaft in her hands. Her tongue came out and she licked the head as she ran her hands up and down his length. She loved the hardness of this young guy's dick. It stood almost straight up in the air all by itself.

Then, while looking up at his face, Dhea slowly engulfed the head into her mouth and sucked it. Bobby moaned with the pleasure it gave him to see and feel her mouth cover his cock head. She didn't need to use her hands Bobby's cock was at full mast. She sucked and pumped her mouth up and down as she fucked him with her mouth. Then with one hand she cupped his balls and played with them while she used the other hand to finger her own hole as Bobby looked down to see it all

The thick cock head oozed pre cum already as Dhea sucked and licked the head. She spent most of the time on his dick head working him up fast. She couldn't wait to feel his dick inside her fucking her and filling her with his seed and giving her the child she wanted, needed so badly.

Dhea smile up at him as she sucked and used her tongue to lick around the head and up the underside of it. When she stuck the tip of her tongue in the pee hole Bobby cried out and held her head. Gently rocking his hips now, Bobby was holding and guided her mouth as he moved back and forth fucking him with it. Her mouth felt wonderful.

He loved how she did that with her mouth sucking just the head and using her tongue to tickle the underside of his dick. Dhea knew his most sensitive places. Seemed like just his cock head was being held now by her lips as her tongue worked on him and his pee hole as she made him ready for her body.

When he felt he was almost there, almost ready to cum, he told her to stop!! She let go of his cock immediately and stood up again. "I want your cum right in here the first time Bobby", she told him as she pointed at her pussy.

Dhea told him to lay on her bed and watch. Then she bent over and showed Bobby her ass and pussy holes from behind. Bobby stroked his cock as she fingered her pussy a little before turning and moving towards him. Like an animal in heat she climbed up on the bed and sexually walked on all fours up the bed over his body and straddled him. Her pussy was so close to his face Bobby could see the wetness on the lips and smell her musk. Dhea was in heat!

She used two of her fingers to spread her outer pussy lips open showing him her wet pink insides. Dhea was dark and her insides looked almost red. Bobby licked his lips as she moved close to his face. Closer and closer until she could feel his breath on her wetness and she knew Bobby was ready for her. She looked down at her sweet boy and whispered: "Lick it."

Bobby used all of his skills on Dhea, the same ones he used on his mother's cunt last week. Dhea pushed into his face and pressed her pussy over his mouth. As she held her lips open and her clit hood back Bobby's nose rubbed her swollen clit as his tongue fucked her hole. Dhea was the one now holding Bobby's head with her other hand and moved her body to place his tongue where she wanted it. She screamed with an orgasm she felt would almost kill her it was so powerful.

Bobby worked and worked on her feeling her go off at least twice more and cumming on his tongue and in his mouth before she moved back down his body. Her heart beating fast and hard, Dhea just couldn't take his wonderful tongue any more, she need to be fucked, and fucked hard right now!

She moved down his body sliding on it until her pussy was over his cock and her hips were straddling his hips. Then she reached under her pussy for his cock and guided the swollen cock head to her wet opening.

Bobby watched as his cock head went up into her soft beautiful body. He didn't arch or push up into her. He waited for Dhea to lower her pussy down, down, down over the entire head and take the shaft up into her. When she did both let out a sigh and the both felt his cock head moving up the walls of her pussy tunnel until he was fully buried inside her.

Then Dhea bent down and kissed him offering him her tongue. He sucked it and kissed her back as she slowly lifted up and down on his hard cock shaft pumping her pussy on it. When their kiss broke she licked his ear and whispered: "God how I have missed you and your hard beautiful cock Bobby."

Bobby held her and started to up pump into her. Slowly at first, Bobby couldn't help but begin to move faster and faster inside her tight wet hot hole. Dhea's pussy had always been unbelievably tight and what she did with her muscles made Bobby close his eyes and smile. She squeezed his shaft from top to bottom. The hours she must have taken to learn how to do this was amazing to him. She was so good.

She was great twisting and rotating and pumping her body in different ways to make her pussy do different things on his cock. Bobby held her hips and drove his cock hard up into her. She held him and kissed him and stroked his chest and face as she rode him harder now her head back and her eyes closed. Faster too, Dhea's need was building the same as Bobby's was.

She again lay down on top of him and kissed him feeling his cock get even harder. She whispered: "Roll us over. Fuck down into me Bobby. Let me lie on my back and fuck me hard and fast!"

Bobby held her small body in his arms and rolled them over without removing his cock. As soon as she was on her back she lifted her legs and Bobby ran his arms under her shapely thighs and lifted her legs high almost over her head.

"Oh yes Bobby, lift them baby! Now fuck me like an animal" she said to herself.

Bobby began to fuck her harder and faster and with great training held off longer than most men could have. Looking down at her beautiful face and those hard thick long dark nipples made Bobby grit his teeth and try hard not to cum.

But Dhea was very skillful and she wanted him to cum. She milked his cock like a whore, a woman who knew how to make a man cum fast. She lifted as best she could and took his cock as deep as Bobby could get it into her hole. The head was against her cervix. He pressed her knees to her breasts now and drove down into her hole like a mad man.

Again and again she felt him hit bottom. His dick was so hard and thick and now getting hotter too. She could feel the difference in the temperature. He was close, very close and Bobby arched his back and cried out: "I can't hold back any more baby. I'm cumming. OH......GOD....OH.....GOD.... DHEA."

She held his strong arms and yelled: "Do it. Do it Bobby cum in me! Fill me baby! I want it so badly. Cum in my pussy Bobby! Cum baby, cum for me!!"

And Bobby lifted his head like an alpha wolf and cried out as his cock head spewed his seed deep into Dhea's cunt. It went on and on shot after warm wet shot pumped into Dhea's womb and filled it. Shot after warm shot bubble up her tunnel and filled her. It made her hold her love tight and she loved how it felt to feel Bobby's cum shoot into her and cover her entire cunt tunnel hole. It made her orgasm,

Dhea humped and humped and humped as she fucked Bobby now like a savage. Her body exploded with passion and lust as she slammed her pussy on his cock. He held her now and she went off cumming and cumming hard. Their cum mixed together deep inside her pussy.

Dhea held him and kissed him and licked and sucked his neck and kissed his face as she held on to him for a long, long, long time. Finally her legs relaxed and her legs came down from his back and her feet touched the bed once again. He lay on top of her kissing her and sharing tongues. His cock began to soften and soon it came out of her pussy. Bobby rolled over hearing a small popping sound as their bodies separated.

She kept her ass and pussy lifted up just enough so the cum wouldn't run out. She lay there letting Bobby nurse on her left nipple as she held his head and stoked his hair. They didn't move for a long time. Finally Bobby sat up and smiled down at her. When Dhea finally sat up too she felt his cum begin to slowly leak out of her. She turned to him and kissed him and held him until the wet puddle forming under her began to get cold under her ass.

She got up and came around the side of the bed where Bobby was sitting. She took his cum covered cock in her small hand and smiled. It was completely soft now. She looked at Bobby and said: "I can't believe how soft this feels now, and how hard it felt inside me Bobby. Men and their cocks are amazing. You're amazing, thank you; it was so damn good today"

He smiled and got up with her and they walked to the bathroom and bathed for a long, long time washing and drying each other.

Then they went to her kitchen and she fed him. Bobby knew he had a week with Dhea and this would be the week he would never forget, what a woman she was.

At the end of the week Dhea was sure that as many times as Bobby had filled her pussy with his seed that she had to be knocked up. It was her peak time to have an egg drop and she had calculated that he had fucked her at least 40 times or more during the seven days they were together.

Each time he had unloaded a huge amount of cum deep into her body. Dhea had made sure it didn't just run out after Bobby pulled out. She always Held him and kept him inside her pussy until he deflated and fell out. Then she laid there and had her hips up to hold the seed inside her.

The week with Dhea went by with Bobby filling her once in the morning, once at lunch time and twice at night. Once when she walked into the house from work and once before they went to bed.

Each time they fucked Dhea would use all her skills to make Bobby cum hard. She teased him all week using her body and her sexy ways to stimulate him and keep on stimulating him. When he was done the first time she would always suck him and play with his cock and balls. If he got hard again, which he usually did, she would fuck him again until he came in her the second time.

So much cum and so good sex made them both happy but by week's end they were both drained and exhausted. On Saturday Dhea just lay in bed and stayed there until late afternoon.

Bobby lay right beside her. He too was too exhausted to even play with her tits or pussy. They held each other and drifted in and out of sleep. When she tried to get him hard one last time he just couldn't get it up again for her.

Even when she use her mouth, tongue and hands he didn't get hard enough to fuck her. It kept falling out and wouldn't stay inside her hole. And they were too tired to try more.

So Bobby finally moved around until he laid between her open thighs and gave her one last orgasm with his mouth as he lay his head on her brown thigh and licked and sucked her pussy until she pushed him off. He stopped eating her but lay there and just looked at the pussy that had made him so happy the entire week.

Finally at 5 PM Dhea drove him home to his mother.

To say his mother was excited to see her sexy boy was an understatement. But when Dhea left and Jane asked Bobby where he wanted to fuck her first he told her he needed rest. She saw how tired he was and while disappointed she let him lay in their bed and sleep. Bobby slept until late the next day, Sunday. He woke up at 2PM in the afternoon and found his mother nude and using a toy as she laid there with him.

She saw him open her eyes and she pulled him tightly to her breasts. Bobby opened his mouth and took her big nipple to suck on. But when his mother began to play with and stroke his cock it didn't respond. It took 2 days Added and on the third night he got a hard on. Jane was beside herself with need by then.

She had played with his cock on and off for a long time each time he woke up. Hell she even used her mouth and body to do everything she could to get him hard. But it took two full days of her week before Bobby was hard enough to give his mother a good fucking. And she loved how he laid back and let her ride him and ride him and ride him. He played with her big tits and she bent down and let him suck her nipples. He just loved her tits and nipples. But her pussy was so wet and warm he loved that too. But while Jane came a few times from his mouth and cock, Bobby didn't cum. His balls thumped and thumped but no cum came out of he cock.

Bobby told her he had an orgasm, but didn't shoot his cum. Between Dhea and Bonnie they had drained him good. Jane was worried but after talking to Bonnie she was told that Bobby would be OK, he just needed some time to rest up.

It took all week before Bobby finally came in his mother's mouth one morning before school. She sucked him dry and drank it all down like a woman dying of thirst. That night Bobby was able to fuck her and cum in her once for the first time since he had gotten home from Dhea's house.

The next week Bobby was better and they spent a long time making love and his mom gave him everything including her ass for the first time. She showed him the toy she had been using to prepare herself for him return. It was small at the end but got bigger and bigger as you pushed it into her ass.

Bobby loved the idea and when she got down on all fours with her head on the bed and her ass up in the air he spread he ass cheeks and saw that tight little opening. He was super hard again. His mother even handed him the KY to use on her ass hole and his cock shaft and head. It took a long time for Bobby to get the cock head into her ass but from then on he pushed and slowly his cock went into her ass hole. It felt remarkable and so tight. She grunted as Bobby fucked her from behind.

He fucked her slow and easy until she told him she was OK and had adjusted to his size. She loved it. Rubbing her clit with two fingers she could feel her son's hard cock pumping away. Bobby bent over her body and cupped her big tits swinging back and forth. He pinched and rolled the nipples as he slammed away into her ass. Jane rubbed her clit faster and faster in time with Bobby's fucking her. She could feel her orgasm as it began to cover her body! "Faster baby fuck me faster", she yelled back at her son.

Then Bobby moaned loudly and arched his back and shoved his cock as far as he could into her ass. It got so hard and thicker Jane knew he was going to cum. She felt it swelling and she cried out: "Oh God yes! Do it Bobby! Cum in my ass baby! Do it Bobby! Fill my butt with you beautiful cum! You're the first!!"

He came in her ass for the first time and had a fantastic orgasm so did his mother. It was like nothing Bobby had ever experienced before. She fell to the bed and Bobby fell on top of her. His cock was still up inside hr ass hole.

After a while Bobby slowly pulled out and there was another popping sound as the big swollen cock head came out her ass hole covered with his cum. More cum began to leak out her hole and he watched it run down over her pussy lips.

They lay together and she told him again that he was the first person to ever have her that way. She had lost her ass cherry to her son. That made Bobby happy and as they washed his cock and bathed together Bobby went back sucking her big tits and nipples as she held him and let him nurse.

But Jane decided on something she would have a meeting with the other two women. She never wanted her son to be so drained that he couldn't cum. Their set up would have to be changed.

As she lay there in the tub with her son sucking on her tit Jane felt his cock beginning to harden again. She moved around and took it in her hand. As Bobby pushed, it went into her pussy hole this time. They lay in the tub with his cock fully embedded in his mother's cunt.

They stayed like that with him nursing on her big tits and his hard young cock in her pussy. She had 4 more days before Bobby would have to go to Bonnie's house. She would have to work fast to change the set up they had.

Was Dhea knocked up?

Was Bonnie ready for him again to fuck her all week, or did she miss Jane's tongue and mouth to much on her pussy to not have her along with her son. Bonnie had plans to talk with Jane the very next day about her and Bobby both meeting with her.

And Jane, would Jane enjoy her son and her best friend together, a three way? Or would she only want her son for the week.

And what did Bobby think about these three women? Was he able to keep going, fucking three sexually starved women in three weeks?

Or, what would be the new set up?

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers