Training Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was much more daring and adventurous then the others but more demanding too. Her body was super with large tits, a firm ass and long legs and a beautiful face. But, she was also not a one man woman and eventually she would stray and want a new lover. Bobby was sure of it. So he would use her and she would use him until she decided it was over or he would.

Now Dhea was the youngest and the most beautiful. She was a young Asian woman who would do anything he asked of her sexually. He smiled thinking: "Hell every guy should have a young Asian woman. They are so submissive and always ready to please and hungry for sex especially with a guy that has a bigger cock than the average guy."

Dhea was his first choice and he would always want to be with her over the others if he had to pick one woman. Her body was small but so perfect in size. Her face had no marks at all on it and she had skills with her pussy that the other two ladies didn't have. Whoever trained her when she was even younger than she was now did a great job. She could make Bobby crazy with lust with the way she moved her lower body as he fucked her. And her pussy would grab his cock and milk it and milk it as he laid there letting her do most of the work. And the blow jobs were spectacular too each morning without him asking. The only woman who was better was his mother Jane.

But Bobby didn't know that Dhea was only using him to get knocked up and have a kid. She wanted permanent residence in the USA and she felt Bobby would be her best bet for staying. Surely Bobby and/or his mother would do anything to keep the child in the USA. Once she had the baby and maybe even married bobby she would be set. But even if she didn't marry Bobby she would be allowed to stay in their home and take care of the kids while Bobby and his mom both worked to support her and the kid. She had feelings for Bobby but that wasn't as important as her plan for the future.

Finally, Jane was his mom and she loved him with all her heart. She had Bobby when she was 18 and was still young and beautiful and so very excited about having sex again with a man, her son. No matter what he did now or in the future she would always be there for him. She loved his cock and let him fuck her in any hole he wanted. She was always there for him cooking and cleaning and giving all of herself, more than the other two.

Jane had already told him she would do and be whatever he wanted of her, including his slave if he wanted her to be. He had gained control over her now and she did his bidding sexually without question. And, she was in their home so whenever he needed anything she was always ready and there to serve him. She did things for him to entice and stimulate him everyday that the other women never did.

To Bobby, Jane was his special lady and would be regardless of how old they got. He would never leave her completely but as he got odder he knew and so did she that Bobby would find a girl, they would fall in love and marry. But, even then he would visit his mother and have sex with her. She so loved her son and Bobby loved her for her fantastic body and being his mom!

He texted his mom telling her that he wanted her to take photos of herself as she masturbated and that tomorrow she should use the 10 inch dildo he had put in her panties draw as a surprise. She was to use all of it, getting it all into her cunt and then show Bobby what she did and how she came. She agreed and then Jane went to work as Bobby rolled over and moved between Dhea's legs. She had opened them for him and now he was at home licking and sucking her pussy to repay her for his blow job.

Dhea closed her eyes and enjoyed her lover's mouth on her sex. She knew when he was done eating her; Bobby would fuck her and fill her cunt again with his cum. She couldn't understand why she wasn't knocked up by now, after all it had been four months, That was 5 different weeks she had Bobby fuck her and cum in her many times in those five weeks. Dhea was beginning to wonder if Bobby was fertile or if she was having problems. If she wasn't this month she would see a doctor and find out.

Now as she spread her thighs wider and took his hard young cock guiding it into her hole she smiled at him and told him: "Fill me baby! Let me feel your cum fill me up. I want you to fuck me and cum in me so badly Bobby. God how I love the way you fuck me."

Bobby smiled down at her and slowly pushed his dick into her tunnel. He loved the way she moved as he began to fuck her she fucked him back and locked his cock deep inside her womb!! How wonderful to have her work her hips and pelvis and fuck Bobby like no other woman ever did. He was really hooked on her motions and her body!

12