Training Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down her little hands worked his big dick. As she did Paul worked her tits and pussy and it seemed that with every few minutes that went by she had shocks of what he was sure were mini-orgasms that sweep over her.

Paul could feel them as her pussy squeezed his fingers and she shook. She was very good and her pussy grabbed his two fingers now and held it tight.

Her body was perfect and he bent down and lifted her up into his arms. He carried her to the cot on the other side of the room. As he laid her down, she wrapped her legs around him and they began to dry fuck each other again. "I'm not going to fuck you today baby but I will cum on you if you would like that." she whispered as he rubbed his cock between her open thighs. He was rubbing directly on her clit and she was lifting up and humping him trying to make him cum.

Dhea lifted them up off the cot as she arched her ass up to meet Paul's cock sliding down her slit. This was driving them both crazy but Paul was determined not to put his cock into her today! He wanted her to need it, to beg for it next time.

As Paul pushed down one last time he held his cock and sat up pointing it at her body. Dhea said: "Mumm yes baby! Cum on me. Let me see it shot your cum everywhere."

Paul moaned and held his cock pushing down on the base and making it as long as it got. The head was purple and she watched as it throbbed and pulsed like a heart beat. Then it started to spew his seed all over her. Some hit her face some covered her tits and nipples some hit her belly and some covered her mound and thighs. Paul came a great deal and his cum was like ropes as it came out of his cock head. She smiled seeing how much he had made and how it was covering her body.

And then it was ver. She knew Paul would be very good. Not only did he had a super cock but lasted a long, long time as he drove her crazy. She knew she had at least 7 orgasms and one that lasted forever.

When it was over Dhea took his cock and bent her head and sucked his cock head for a few seconds taking the last few drops from deep in his balls. Paul held her head stroking her hair. When she came up she kissed him and held him and whispered: "When cam I test that big cock. When can we get together again Paul? I think you are right. I need two lovers, one young and one with a super big cock. When can we do it? When can we see each other again?"

Paul told her he would call her in a day or two an then they could have dinner and go back to his place. She kissed him again and he helped her up and helped to dress her again but he kept her panties. When she asked for them he put them to his face and inhaled her sent. She smiled and told him to keep them. He drove her back to her car and then left for home thinking: Well, well, well this day went very well. She did very well and I know she liked cumming all those times. I'll wait for three days before I call her."