Training Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

On the rug Bobby was moving in and out of his mother's pussy slowly and lovingly. He was giving his mother more and more pleasure. That was his only goal now, to make sure his mother was being pleased. Her body was being stimulated over and over again taking her higher and higher. "Oh Bobby it's so good baby! Keep fucking me like that, just like that! I'm almost there baby. Slow and steady, yes like that. Just push as deep as you can baby! Yes, yes! Just like that," she moaned into his ear as he lay on top of her.

Bobby lifted her thighs up and sliding his strong arms around them. He lifted and bent her legs a little over her head now. He knew that his mom loved this more than any other thing they did. "Yes baby! So Good! I'm cumming Bobby! OH Bobby yes! I'm cumming Push it all the way in and hold it..........NOW BABY! PUSH!!"

Bobby did what she asked and pushed his cock as deep as he could get it into his mother's pussy. His balls rested on her ass. After a short while she cried out. "Fuck me Bobby. Fuck me now. Really fuck me Bobby now! Ram your big cock into me.", she hissed at him.

Jane was on the verge of cumming both in the DVD and in real life. Both lovers were now fucking her. The first orgasm was wonderful. Bobby gave her a loving slowly fucking and Jane had climaxed very nicely. She loved it that way. But then she loved a hard fuck. And, now her lust was as high as it was in the DVD and she told her son to fuck her now. And fuck her he did.

Jane cried out as Bobby began to fuck her not make love, fuck her. He jammed and rammed his cock into her body as he looked up at the DVD and saw Bonnie doing the same to her with her fake cock strap on. Jane rolled her head from side to side as her pussy was malled by the fake cock and Bobby's real one.

Again and again Jane would hiss at them to fuck her harder, faster. And it seemed that they were both a blur as they pumped their cocks into Jane's hole.

Again and again Bobby felt his mother lock her cunt around his shaft and lift them both up off the rug. When he looked at the DVD, Jane was doing the same thing to Bonnie. She was cumming when she did that and Bobby knew Bonnie and he were both pleasing Jane.

As the fucking went on Jane was being satisfied by both cocks. But as she looked at her son her love made all the difference. She screamed and her cunt grabbed her son's cock as she screamed again: "Cum in me baby! Fill mommy's cunt with your hot wet cum! Fill me Bobby cum baby! Cum for momma."

Bobby love the words his mother used when she was ready for his cum. It made him that much hotter. When he heard her say momma and felt her lock her cunt around his cock shaft it was just tom much for the young guy.

He arched his back and lifted his head as he tried as hard as he could to hold off from cumming. "Fuck me Bobby cum in my cunt. Fill your mother's whole with your cock and cum. Give it to me baby", Jane knew this helped to make her son cum. She wanted him to cum now along with her.

Her words and his mother pussy felt so good he had no chance to hold off and Bobby roared as his release was the best he had ever felt. He watched Bonnie fucking his mother on the DVD but all he felt in real life was his cum pumping into her pussy. The feeling of Bobby's cock twitching and jumping inside her always made Jane orgasm. Today was no different. As his cum pumped into her womb Jane arched her back as she was crying out: "Oh Bobby! Bobby! Bobby! YES!! Cum in me!"

In real life his cock was exploding as he pumped shot after warm wet wonderful shot into her cunt filling it until it ran over and coated them both.

Finally he collapsed on top of Jane and as they slowed down and began to recover they turned their heads to watch as Jane finally lowered her ass back on the bed in the DVD. Bonnie slowly pulled the big dick out of Jane's hole. It made a sort of popping sound as it came out. They could see it was all wet and sticky.

When Bobby finally pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy hole they both could see it too was all wet and sticky. Bobby kissed his mother and held her as they watched Jane finally opened her eyes and look at Bonnie. They smiled at each other.

As Bonnie rolled over and spread her legs she said: "Your turn a baby. Come and fuck me until I cum."

Jane took the strap on, put it on as she knelt between Bonnie's thighs. She rubbed Bonnie's pussy with her own wetness and then Bobby saw his sexy mother began to fuck her best friend's pussy.

Jane moaned and said: "OH GOD! This is so embarrassing Bobby. I swear, this only happened once Bobby. We would masturbate and look at each other doing it. But, we never licked and fucked each other with the strap on. The toy we used can be used by itself. So yes, I fucked Bonnie and she fucked me but only that one time. I swear."

Bobby turned her head and smiled as he said: It's OK mom I love it. I love seeing you being fuck or fucking Bonnie. It's OK! I love watching you and Bonnie. Let's watch until it over."

They held each other and kissed and touched each other as Jane fucked Bonnie until she climaxed too. Then they turned off the DVD player and walked to the bathroom. They showered together and then went to bed. In the middle of the night Bobby got up and watched the DVD again. He wondered if Jane being fucked by Bonnie was really the first time. As his mother slept he wondered if she would do that with Bonnie again while he watched in real life. She told him she would do anything for him. He would love to see them making love. He slowly stroked his cock think how hot that would be to see them both fucked by the other and then he would fuck them both. He would ask Bonnie when he saw her if she would do it. Then maybe Bonnie would talk to Jane and convince her to try it one more time. Maybe they would even have James watch too.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12