Training Ch. 24

Story Info
The new man in Jane's cunt while her son watches them fuck.
5.1k words
4.36
48.3k
8

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Jane was in a sort of sexual trance or dream world and her body was in a constant state of cumming ever few minutes. The orgasms she was having were small but great orgasms. It seemed like she would have one every few seconds and each one was driving her wild with lust.

After being fucked by Bobby while her best friend Bonnie licked her clit she was wild with need. Now her son Bobby was licking and sucking her pussy and she was riding his face. It was her favorite position with his mouth under her pussy and his tongue in her wet hot hole.

Jane was rocking on her son's face with her pussy just running with cum that was being licked up as fast as Bobby could move his tongue. It was then that Bobby heard the deep voice and he tried to look to see who it was that was talking. But, he couldn't see much of anything with his mother's thighs straddling the sides of his face as she sat on his mouth rocking back and forth. He knew that there was another guy in the room with him his mom and Bonnie.

Jane had her eyes closed and head back and she was in that grove that women get when they are just having one orgasm after another. She was moaning and cumming again. God he loved his mother when she was in this state. She seemed to be ready and will to do anything to please or be pleased. Bobby could hear her panting and crying out saying: "Good Bobby!! Oh so good baby! Yes, keeping licking mommy's pussy for her. Lick sweetie, lick me."

The next thing he knew a hand went between his mouth and his mother's wet hot cunt and he saw two fingers enter her cunt hole and lift her up off his mouth. Jane was being taken off his face and when she was removed from her son she was quickly filled by the fingers as she was laid down on the bed.

Bonnie moved fast and laid flat and settled on Bobby completely. She held Bobby's hard cock deep inside her pussy riding him fast up and down pumping her cunt on his dick. She said: "Bobby this is James, he is going to ..... will sort of help you out baby. He will also help your mom out.

Bobby watched as James moved his two fingers in and out of Jane's open pussy as he laid her back never removing his fingers and never letting her come down from her sexual high! His thrusts were almost painful to Jane as he rammed his two fingers in and out of her. Masturbating her hard he moved her on to her back.

Bonnie said: "We know when your mom gets like this Bobby she needs to be fucked badly and James is here to assist you. While I fuck you, he is going to fuck your mom. He very good at it Bobby and mommy is going to love his big dick. He is going to join us now Bobby. I mean it's only fair since you're fucking his woman so he is going to fuck yours. Now just let him show her how good a big cock can feel."

She lifted her pussy using her hips moving them up and down on his hard young shaft as she began to really shove it up and down on his cock. Bonnie used her body and pussy on Bobby making sure he wasn't going to try and stop James fucking Jane.

Her cunt was moving as fast and hard as she could as her pussy hole tightened around Bobby's shaft fucking him. Bobby was going to say something but he heard his mother moan and when he looked over at her, Jane said: "God yes, fuck me!! I need fucking so badly! Your cock is huge give me it. Give me it all! Hurry!! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Bobby watched as James easily finished rolling Jane rolled over on her back. She was lying next to him and James moved between her thighs as he spread her legs wider for him to get into her pussy. "You want this big cock don't you baby", he said as he looked down at Jane's beauty.

James spread her legs even wider and as he removed his fingers from her wet dripping cunt and licked them. Jane moaned. He held his cock up in the other hand for Jane to look at. Bobby could see James was huge everywhere. His cock looked red and the head looked purple. It was sticking out between his legs just inches from Jane's wet dripping pussy. He had a huge set of ball that hung long and low under his shaft. "Yes! God yes!! Fuck me", she cried out as she watched Bonnie riding her son's hard dick and then looked at James' huge cock about to enter her.

Jane was so hot and so ready to have her cunt stuffed she couldn't stand it. The sexual need and build up that she had with Bobby's cock and Bonnie's mouth had driven her almost mad with desire. Then when she was riding her son's face she got even hotter. Now she needed fucking and it was driving her crazy.

As the head of James' cock touched her steaming wet hole, Jane closed her eyes and smiled as she felt the cock head begin to enter her body. "YES! OH FUCK YES", she yelled out.

Bobby had seen the thick cock held in James' hand and then he saw him lower it as he moved the cock head to the entrance of his mother's pussy. "Don't hurt her", he yelled at James.

James smiled and told Bobby: "Don't worry kid. She is going to love this. You watch and learn and let my girl Bonnie there take care of you and make you cum. This could take a while."

Jane wasn't scared or seemed to be upset at all that James had taken her off of her son's face. When she saw his big dick she knew immediately that she had to have it all inside her body fucking her.

Jane had never been with a man this big since college. Back in those days she loved to fuck and would fuck any and all that tried to do her and many had tried. Man or women, or both when Jane got like she was now, this horny and this worked up with this much lust; it usually took more than one or two men to satisfy her body's need. Back then she had tried almost everything and enjoyed it all. She had even been involved in a gang bang with five men and drained them all.

Then she married and had Bobby and she became a nice suburban mother. But now her sexual lust had been released again and now she was going to enjoy herself again like in college. It had been a long, long time since she felt this way. She would explain all of this to Bobby later on and hoped that he would understand. But right now all she wanted was the fucking of her life from this big dick moving into her body.

It didn't take long for Bobby to see James was fully embedded in his mother's cunt now. He could hear his big set of balls slapping against her ass. He watched as this huge man began to fuck Jane hard, pumping deep into her cunt. Bobby could see his ass backing off before slamming back down on top of her. Each time he did Jane would moan with pleasure.

And as James fucked Jane, Bonne was still fucking Bobby like a wild cat.

Bobby didn't know what to think. On one hand he loved seeing his mother being fucked. Her face looked so happy and satisfied when he looked over at her. And, her body was arching up now as she thrust it up to meet James coming down into her. Bobby knew his mother was really enjoying this fucking.

On the other hand he felt sort of jealous. He wasn't sure he liked this guy just taking her like that. But Bonnie was working her magic with her cunt squeezing his shaft as she used her skills that soon made him forget all about James and he paid attention to this beautiful woman fucking him.

He looked up into Bonnie's eyes and she smiled down at him. "You like this don't you Bobby! You like it when I squeeze your cock like this........don't you baby? And, you like lying next to your mom who is being fucked too. Think of it bobby both of you are being fucked together", she whispered in his ear as her ass went up and down moving her pussy hole on his hard young shaft.

"Don't worry Bobby. James won't take her away from you. I know Jane and she will never leave you, she loves you. But she has needs, sexual needs Bobby, which she has been suppressing for years. They are sexual needs that one man can't satisfy Bobby. James just wants to give her what I have been enjoying; his big cock once in awhile. It will help her release that inner slut deep inside her that I know she has and you will benefit so much more when you two are alone together. She will show you what fucking is all about now sweetie. Jane will be a different woman with you now. She w will be your slut, your complete slut" Bonnie told Bobby as her wet hot pussy rode up and down on his cock.

"Inner slut", Bobby asked, "I don't understand what is her inner slut?"

Bonnie smiled down and squeezed his cock shaft hard with the walls of her cunt. Bobby moaned with pleasure. She smiled and told him: "I know how she is Bobby, how she really is. When she gets this horny and her need is this high, she has to have her relief. We all do baby! And Bobby you'll love it when she is free to express herself at home with you. She felt guilty and dirty Bobby letting you see her like this, her slut side I mean. But after tonight you'll see how slutty and nasty your mother can be and you are going to love it", Bonnie told him.

Bobby was ready to cum and he told Bonnie he was ready. They worked together fucking each other and in a few seconds they both erupted with orgasms. Bobby shot a huge load into her body as he watched her nipples harden more and more. That was the sign that Bonnie was ready or was already cumming.

Then he felt it and her body released her cum coating his hard cock. With one thrust he slammed his cock up into Bonnie's hole. She slammed down on his cock and then held it deep inside her as he began to pump his cum. Thump, thump, thump, he felt his cum surge deep into her pussy! "Good!! So fucking good", Bobby moaned.

When it was over they held each other as Bonnie lay with him watching Jane being fucked. Her cries and screams and moans told them both that James was making her cum hard. They watched her body working with James to please them both. "Yes!! Yes damn it! Fuck me", she yelled at him as he drove his cock into her again and again and again!

It was wild and lustful and extremely erotic as Bobby and Bonnie watched it happening. It was extremely exciting for them both. Neither could take their eyes off the other two lovers having sex in Bonnie's bed. Jane was telling James to fuck her harder and faster and deeper. She was directing him to fill her cunt and cum all over her. She screamed at him and her body was going insane lifting them both up off the bed and fucking him back as hard as he was fucking her.

Bobby was amazed at the sight of his mother. She was like some whore some possessed sex craze woman who couldn't get enough. Again and again he watched James drive his cock deep into her hole and again and again Jane asked for more. "God she is going crazy", he told Bonnie.

Bonnie stroked his face and kissed his neck. Then she said' Yes Bobby, yes she is going crazy. That's how she gets. You have never seen this side of her sweetie she hid it from you, until today. She is really like me only more so. She loves sex Bobby and you will be a very lucky guy as she gives and gives and gives you all of her mine, body and sole from now on. This will release her and she will know you know how she really now. She will want you to do her just like this some of the times. Your mother is a whore when she wants sex this badly", Bonnie explained.

She held Bobby's cock in her hand. It was semi hard and wet covered with their join cum. She slowly stroked it as she told him: "Jane will need this from time to time Bobby. When she does we'll get together, the four of us and we'll enjoy a night of raw animal sex. How does that sound? You'll get to fuck her too she'll need your cock too. In fact we might invite another coupe over to join us. Some times your mom needs more than one or two cocks to satisfy her. Can you understand all of this baby", she whispered in his ear as she stoked him.

They watched Jane arch her back and lift up and as she hung in the air James was arching his back and everyone knew they were both cumming. The sounds were more animal than human as Bonnie and Bobby watched in total amazement.

Then when it was over James slowly moved out from between Jane's thighs and when his cock came out there was a loud popping sucking sound. Then he stood back on his knees and they saw his cock dripping with cum from both of them. His cock was still hard but beginning to shrink.

He looked at the other two lovers and said: "Your turn Bobby! She needs your cock now!"

Bobby was almost super hard, thanks to Bonnie slow and loving strokes of her hands. He move around and got between his mother open thighs. He looked down at your well used cunt and could see the huge load of cum running out her cunt hole. "Fuck me Bobby. Oh God Bobby! Fuck mommy. She needs your hard cock too baby. Fuck me as hard as you can Bobby. Do it now baby! Stick your cock in my hole and fuck me Bobby", Jane moaned

Bobby didn't say anything he moved in and pushed his young cock into her pussy with one thrust. Jane moaned loudly. She was wet, hot and gapping open. She looked badly used.

Jane opened her eyes and looked up at her son. "OH Bobby! OH GOD! I never wanted you to see me like this" Jane cried.

Bobby smiled down at her and kissed her as he began to fuck her. She wrapped her legs around him and joined him in a sexual mating! Over and over they fucked and fucked and fucked with James's cum coating their organs. He had pumped so much into Bonnie it was now helping Bobby to hold off cumming in his loving mother. He lifted up and slammed down into her as he told her: "Fuck me like you fucked James mother. I want you to fuck me like you fucked him. Give me it all mom!! Fuck me!"

Jane moaned and began to lift them both up off the floor. She slammed her cunt up into her son's cock and bounced him all around the bed. James was much heavier than Bobby and Jane was almost lifting Bobby up in the air off of her. She held him with her arms and legs and drove her cunt into him: "Yes fuck me yes, yes YES", she screamed and she went wild on her son's dick.

Bobby had never felt her doing this before and it excited him greatly! He drove his cock into her harder and harder and Jane yelled for him to fuck her even harder. He pumped into her faster and faster and she yelled at him to go faster still. Again and again Jane yelled almost demanded that he fuck her harder faster and deeper just like she had told James to do.

Finally James came over and knelt next to Jane. He offered Jane his cock to suck and she gladly opened her mouth and engulfed his cock head. Everyone heard her moan as she started to nurse on his dick. Bonnie came over and sucked one of her best friend's tits. She pulled and squeezed them. And, still Jane asked for more.

Bobby was looking down as he fucked his mother and watched as she sucked and sucked and sucked on James' cock. It was like she couldn't get enough. She sucked and nursed on it like a starving baby! She sucked and took a lot of his cock down her throat! She moaned as she felt him becoming harder in her mouth and throat.

Finally Bobby couldn't hold off any longer. Seeing his mother sucking a huge cock and deep throating it was just too much for him. He cried out that he was cumming and slammed his cock as deep as he could into her hole. Jane moaned loudly when she felt his cum shooting into her,

She sucked James so hard he yelled in pain!! Then as Bobby pulled out James moved around again and lifted Jane's legs and slammed his cock all the way into her pussy. He just started to fuck her again. Nothing easy or gentle but hard and fast and he kept going!

YES!!!" Jane screamed as she felt his big dick go deeper than Bobby's.

YES, YES, YES, and that's it FUCK MEEEEEE!" she screamed.

And James did just that. He was like a piston now. In and out in and out in and out, none stop. He didn't slow down or change methods. He had her legs bent over her head and was driving his dick into her cunt as hard and fast as he could do it. Slap, slap, slap, slap was the sound of his balls slamming against her ass. He fucked her long and hard and Jane climaxed over and over again. But, she needed more. "Stick your finger in my ass" she screamed t him.

Bobby watched in amazement. James grabbed her and rolled her over and around without taking his cock out of her pussy. He had her sitting on top of him now. He yelled; "Fuck me! Now you fuck me!! Fuck me hard and fast as you want baby!"

Jane went wild. Bobby was astonished as he watched his mother fucking James as she rode his big cock up and down. Her ass lifted up and down almost in a blur. Her hips pumped her pussy up and down on his long hard cock shaft. Bobby could see the circle of her vagina held tightly around his swollen shaft. When she lifted up it pulled on cunt as she squeezed his dick so tightly! She rode him, and rode him, and rode him.

Jane was extremely skilled and he realized that his mother must have done this a lot. She was so skillful and knew exactly what she was doing as she fucked James' big dick. "GOD! YES", she cried out when she began to cum for GOD only knows how many times this day.

As Bobby watched his cock was getting harder again. "So good, so deep. OH God I'm cumming", she moaned as she sat completely down on his big long cock and rocked back and forth.

Finally when Jane couldn't ride up and down any more and Bonnie and Bobby were thinking it could get any rawer; James wrapped his arms around Jane and pulled her down tightly on top of him. He held her around her back just above her ass and told Bonnie to use her hands to spread Jane's ass cheeks. Then he said: "Bobby get over here and put your cock in your mother's ass. NOW boy she needs it."

Bobby didn't move. So took her hands off of Jane's ass and helped him. She rubbed his cock with KY jelly and then rubbed Jane's ass hole with it. They all heard Jane moan with tremendous passion and lust when Bonnie touched her ass and spread her cheeks again. Then Bonnie helped Bobby put his cock into Jane's other hole. "Do it baby! Do it. Put your beautiful cock in m y ass Bobby! Fuck me too", Jane told him.

As Bobby worked his cock into his mother's ass and as he did, he kept hearing her say: "Yes baby. That's it! Yes baby push!! It's OK. It's OK! You're not hurting me. Push Bobby! Fuck my ass!"

Bobby was now fully inside his mother's ass and as James worked on her cunt. Bobby fucked her ass. Jane cried and moaned and screamed and her body went crazy again on both of them!! "Jesus! I can't stand it! I'm gong crazy", she said as she climaxed over and over and over again.

When she did she was squeezing both cocks and fucking them as good as she could. The men couldn't hold off and Jane felt their cocks both release. Their cum was filling both her holes and she shuttered with delight. Jane kept rocking and humping for a few more minutes and finally both cock were deflated and fell out of her holes. The men were done they moved out of the way. James moved Bobby back and said: "When all else fails Bobby use a toy"

Bonnie moved in and rolled Jane on her back. She took the 10 inch vibrator and shoved it into her best friend's cunt. She turned it on and as it stimulated Jane. Bonnie began to lick her best friend's clit gently and lovingly.

James held the vibrator and worked the speed of the vibrations while Bonnie licked her pussy. Jane just kept fucking the toy and James used the toy to fuck her back. With Bonnie's lips and tongue on her clit and the toy buried deep in her hole Jane shuttered and came over and over. "Watch bobby, watch and learn boy. This is how you please your mom with the toy", James told him

Bobby watched as James fucked her pussy a long tie. Finally Jane hung in the air again and fucked the toy until she collapsed back on the bed. Bonnie tuned off the toy and James pulled it out of Jane's stretched, cum dripping hole.

Jane was done, she was drained completely She just laid there. James smiled and told Bonnie: "That should hold her for a while. Man she was a hot damn savage baby. You were right she really did need this and I think we need one more guy for the next time."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12