Training Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,212 Followers

Bobby looked at Bonnie and James and said: "Next time? When is the next time? How often does she need something like this?"

Bonnie smiled at him and said: "There is no set time baby. It just builds and builds Bobby! She'll tell you or me or both of us when she is ready to do it again. Do you want to bring someone next time or should I arrange it?"

Bobby said: "I don't know any guys as big as him."

He was pointing at James. James smiled and said: "Well we can't do it along Bobby. If we could Bonnie wouldn't need the toy. Maybe I can find someone."

Bonnie said: "Well we have to be sure he is clean and at least as large as Bobby is cockwise."

James told them he was going to shower.

When James left Bonnie went to her friend and started to clean her up a little. She was covered with wetness and lots of cum from her belly down to her upper thighs. Jane moaned when she was touched and Bobby came over and lifted her head. He rested it on his legs and stroked his mother's face lovingly

She opened her eyes and smiled up at her son. "You were amazing mom", he said in a low deep voice.

She closed her eyes and said: "Oh Bobby! Oh God baby! I never wanted you to see me like this. I'm, so ashamed"

Bobby could see a tear. He wiped it away and told her: "Don't worry mom, I loved seeing you fuck and I loved being one of the guys with you. It was the most exciting and sexist thing I have ever seemed."

Jane started to explain to him why it happened and what happens to her but Bobby told her Bonnie had already explained it all. He smiled and said: "You were wild!! I love seeing you cum so many times. I bet you feel dead tired."

She smiled and told him he had no idea. Then as Bonnie finished wiping her ass and pussy Jane closed her eyes and told them both to cover her she was going to sleep.

Bonnie covered her best friend and then she and Bobby went to the kitchen. When James came out of the shower they both saw his soft cock swinging around in front of him. Bobby said to himself: "God he is big even when he is soft."

Bonnie went to her lover and kissed him and as she did she wrapped her fingers around his softness. James moaned and said: "Not a chance baby I'm drained."

She smiled and kissed him again. He dressed and ate and left. Bobby showered and then Bonnie did the same after James closed the front door. They both looked in on Jane but she was gone for the night.

Bonnie sat on Bobby' lap and let him play with her tits and suck her nipples. But even young Bobby was done. His cock didn't move he was deflated and was going to stay that way.

Bonnie took his hand and walked him to the spare bedroom. She smiled when he told her: "I don't think I can do it again."

She lay on the bed and handed him the toy. "Do me with it", she said.

And Bobby went to work licking and sucking her pussy until she told him she was ready. Then he slowly pushed the big toy into her pussy and turned on the vibrator. He worked her clit and hole and watched as her pussy began to grip it and her hips started to lift. Bonnie taught him how to use the toy to best please a woman. It was another training session for Bobby. He would need it.

Slowly Bonnie began to work her pussy back on the toy! "Turn it up more", she whispered with lust in her voice.

Bobby did as directed and soon he was watching Bonnie cumming. God how he loved to see her pussy, hips and pelvis fucking this toy! As her body arched and her ass lifted humping the toy faster and faster Bobby worked it just like he worked his cock in her when he felt her cumming! Bonnie cried out and hung in the air cumming!

Bobby didn't stop fucking her with the toy until she reached and held his hand. "Stop! Stop!! Stop please! Thank you baby! Thank you! That was wonderful" she said as she smiled up at him.

Bobby cold smell her musk and he bent down and licked her slit. She held his head and moaned: "Oh Bobby! OH yes baby! Lick it for me. Bath my hot pussy with your tongue baby!"

He went to work and moved around and she opened her legs for him. As he knelt between them Bobby licked her pussy bathing it and making her feel so good. While Bonnie didn't cum again she just laid there and let him lick her gently as he kissed and made love to her pussy. It felt so good Bonnie just let him lay there for as long as he wanted to do it.

Bonnie loved how he make her cum from his mouth when they started and how nice he made her pussy feel at the end of their love making when he just bathed it and loved it with his mouth. There have been times when he had cum inside her and he still went down on her at the end to please her and make her feel good. He really was a good lover now. Bobby had learned a great deal about sex and making a woman feel good and enjoying his touch.

Finally Bobby came up and out from between Bonnie's legs and moved up her body. In the morning both women would talk to Bobby again about what happened with his mother tonight. He would need to know and realize that a night like this would be happening again as Jane had now released that sexual demon inside her. She loved sex and now she could have it without her son being upset or Jane being ashamed. Now Jane was free to experience her sexual need with her loving son. She would have him as a member of the group that got her off and satisfied and that would make it even better.

Bonnie knew Jane would always make it a point to include Bobby in the future in this sort of thing. She knew how much Jane loved her son fucking her but she would also use it as a sort of training lesson for him. Jane also was sure there were other women in the world who were just like herself and maybe one day Bobby would find another one. If so, he would need to know how to deal with her. Gang fucking was the only real way to satisfy a woman like Jane when she was in need like tonight. Jane knew there were women who hide their true slut feelings most of the time so not to be called a whore or slut. But she also knew that these women were always looking for and wanted a chance to release it with a man who could understand them. Jane wanted Bobby to be one of those men and understand her.

As Bobby and Bonnie held each other the kissed and slowly fell asleep together. He cupped one of her big tits in his hand and she felt his soft cock pressing against her ass. Such a nice feeling for both of them they slept until morning.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,212 Followers
12