Training Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,212 Followers

When he was done she immediately rolled off and laid back and lifted her legs over her head. She lay like that for a while as the men watched her. Then Paul moved to her and held her legs up higher keeping the majority of Bobby's cum deep inside her cunt. He used his fingers and took the cum which had leaked out of her pussy and fed it to her. "Dhea just loves the taste of cum now Bobby, see how she gladly opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue", he smiled as he talked to Bob.

Then Paul lifted her thighs higher still and pushed his cock into her cunt. Still holding her legs up over her head he began to fuck her. As he did her he talked to Bobby about the group and what they liked.

Bobby told him about Bonnie and James, and then he talked about Jane. He told Paul about her need that night when she took on two guys and then had to be satisfied more with a 10 inch vibrator by Bonnie. Bobby told Paul that the two women were lovers and had been for a long time.

Paul was very good at fucking and Dhea was moaning and rolling her head from side to side as he pumped a way. Still no where near ready to cum, Paul just kept thrusting his cock into her small but perfect body. He kept her legs over her body with a foot resting on each shoulder.

As he fucked Dhea he talked to Bobby informing him about the chair he had in the basement and how he had drove Dhea wild with the toys attached to it. He suggested that the next time Jane needed a good fucking Bobby should bring her over to his house and they could use the chair on her.

It had been a good twenty minutes that Paul had been fucking Dhea. Bobby watched his big hard cock pumping into her small pussy. He watched as Paul pulled all the way out and slapped her cunt with his hard shaft. Then he positioned the head back at her hole which hadn't closed back up completely. Paul pushed his cock into her hole as Bobby watched Dhea take his entire dick into her body. Paul smiled down at her and touched her cheek telling her: "You are such a good little slut. You love my long hard dick moving deep into your pussy don't you baby?"

Dhea only moaned and sighed and cried out from time to time when she climaxed on his dick. Paul continued to fuck her slowly but very deep. Bobby asked: "When you are done can you show me the chair? I think maybe Jane would love to try it. She really was hot and in great sexual need the other night. A machine that just kept going would really give her the fucking she needs and deserve."

Paul smiled and said: "Oh it will do that to her that's for sure. She will cum like never before. I mean just ask Dhea. She got to use it and now can't live without it and my cock of course."

Bobby smiled as he watched his Asian lover cumming again. God how he loved the way she lifted her ass up off the sofa and arched her back and humped and humped and humped her pussy on Paul's thick cock. She cried out and thrust her pelvis up taking every inch of Paul's cock. You could hear the sort of sucking sound made as Dhea squeezed her cunt around Paul's dick just like she did to Bobby's cock when he was fucking her. She hung in the air and grinded her cunt on his cock rubbing her clit and climaxing on his dick!

Then when she fell back on the sofa Paul slowly pulled out of her pussy and turned towards Bobby. Bobby couldn't help but look down at his wet cum dripping cock still hard and throbbing as Paul bent down and put his shorts back on. Then he said: "Come on Bobby I'll show you the chair. Let her rest a little and then we'll get her on the chair so you can see for yourself how it works and satisfies a woman, or a man."

The two men walked down the steps and into the basement. Bobby saw the examining table and the chair. There was a whole in the center of the seat like a toilet seat. But under the seat was a sort of wheel with a set of five different toys attached to it. You could rotate the wheel to utilize any of the toys. Paul began to explain to Bobby what each toy was and how it was used on a woman. Then he turned and said: "This chair fits men or women. With a man of course he must like his ass fucked or pleased by these toys. I also have a few different 'flashlights' which men can use or have used on them to masturbate into. Have you ever seen one of these?"

He held up the flashlight toy and showed Bobby how it would work. Bobby had not seen any of these but was amazed at how it felt when he put his cock into one of them. He could imagine how it would feel to cum inside one of them when he was alone and had none of his three lovers to cum in.

Paul showed Bobby each toy and what it did to a woman's pussy or ass or both. Some were gentle and soft and felt like a light touch of a feather or small brush. Others were long and thick dildos or vibrators. Some were double headed and could be inserted in both holes of a woman at the same time.

Paul showed Bobby that there were straps which held arms and legs and kept them open and spread and in some cases separated to the maximum. Then Paul pressed a button and the chair back lowered and the chair now became more of a table with a hole where the insertion would continue. With the table back the woman would lay back and the operator could do things to her breasts or clit while she was being stimulated below.

It gave the operator all the flexibility to use any or all of the toys and still be able to watch and play with her body with his hands or tittie fuck her or offer her his cock to suck on. The other thing which was great with the chair was the woman could use it by herself. She could use any of the toys and sit or lay back and let the machine move the toy to accomplish the task of satisfying her sexual needs.

It was a great chair and Bobby felt Jane would get great use out of it when she needed it without the need for more than him with her. No other man would be needed, nor would Bonnie. Bobby could see Jane and him in their basement using this machine when he couldn't get it up any longer. He liked that idea. No other men would fuck his favorite lover his mother. And no other men would have to be involved in the mating of her. She wouldn't need Bonnie either.

The more Bobby was thinking about it the more Bobby liked the idea. Perhaps it would be a good idea for Jane to come over during the week with Dhea and the four of them could introduce Jane to the chair and Paul. Just as Bobby was about to ask Paul if he could bring Jane over, Dhea came down the stairs, fully nude and smiling. She smelled wonderful. Dhea had showered and cleaned herself and was wearing a great perfume.

Paul asked: "Would you like to see how it works with a real person using it Bobby?"

Bobby told him:" "Yes".

Paul instructed Dhea to sit in the chair. She did it immediately. . Paul strapped her feet and arms to the chair. With her legs opened a little Paul knelt and spread her thighs wide and strapped them into position. He explained how the straps worked and how they secure and held her body open completely for the toys.

"Once you fuck Dhea or the woman who would use the chair Bobby, you strap her in the chair and secure her for the fucking of her life", Paul told him.

Bobby watched as Paul moved the wheel around and positioned a soft sort of artist brush with a small thin dildo under it. Paul explained: "The brush moves back and forth Bobby. It brushes over her clit hood. If you pull the hood back with your fingers it strokes the clit directly. But feel how soft it is."

Bobby touched it and shook his head saying: "Yes, very soft."

"While the brush strokes her clit, the dildo is thin but moved in and out of her pussy hole. It is about 5 inches long and moves in and out of her about 4 of these 5 inches. You can turn the speed for each to different speeds", Paul explained.

Bobby looked at Dhea's wonderful sexy body held in position and smiled at her. Have you tried this toy yet Dhea", he asked?

Dhea told him: "Yes, I have tried all the toys, Bt this is one of my favorites Bobby. The brush is divine."

Paul asked her if she was ready and said: "When you are free of your daemons baby let me know. I will not turn off the machine until I know for sure your inner slut is gone from your body."

Bobby watched as Paul turned on the brush first. He saw it move slowly back and forth across her clit hood. It was just hard enough to make her feel the pressure against her clit under the hood. Bobby saw the smile on her face as she felt it move left to right and then right to left. Back and forth back and forth, it moved in a steady rhythm He watched as Paul used his fingers to pull the hood back exposing her little round clit ball. Dhea moaned when the brush touched her wet hard clit directly! Bobby's cock was getting hard again.

Then Paul released her clit hood and turned on the thin dildo. It began to move in and out of Dhea's pussy. Up and down, deeper and deeper it moved as it started to fuck her. Paul turned up the speed on both. Bobby saw Dhea's hips begin to fuck the toys back. She had her eyes closed and just kept saying: "Yes!! Oh yes!! God yes!"

When Dhea climaxed Paul stopped the machine and replaced the thin dildo with a larger one. He said: "You can have then thin, thick or king size Bobby! It's always good for the woman to use the think one first to get her use to it. But in the end she will want the big thick long toy. And later on when she becomes accustom to it more, you can use a vibrator instead of a dildo. That will dive her wild. I mean 10 inches deep inside her cunt vibrating as the brush runs over her clit. It drives Dhea crazy!"

Bobby watched as Paul positioned the new dildo in her pussy about half way. He turned on that part of the toy and they both watched the toy disappear inside Dhea's hole. As she adjusted to the size Paul turned back on the brush. Dhea came in seconds but Paul left the machine run.

Over and over again the brushed stroked her clit while the toy fucked her hole. Dhea moaned, then screamed, then yelled as she climaxed again and again. Finally she cried out that the evil had gone. Paul slowed the machine stopping the brush. He let the toy dildo running slowly and kept it going until he saw Dhea open her eyes. Then he turned it off,

Her hips and pelvis and cunt were all covered with her wetness. She had cum like no one man could ever have made her do. Bobby's cock was throbbing. Paul saw him adjusting it in his shorts. He told Bobby: "Let her suck it for you Bobby. She loves to do that after she has cum so much. Or, if you like we can move her to the table and fuck her."

Bobby moved to the side of Dhea's head and offered her his cock. He felt her pussy might be too sensitive after the machine had fucked her so hard and long. She opened her mouth immediately and sucked it.

After a few minutes Paul came over and told Bobby: "Let's put her on the table, my cock needs some help too. They undid the straps and helped her up. She willingly walked with their help to the table and then Dhea lay down and back on the top. Paul told Bobby: Why don't you fuck her first while she sucks my dick."

Bobby smiled, he really did want to fuck her rather than have her suck his cock. The table was set up to position her just right. Her ass was at the end of the table. It rested on a soft thick type of mattress. Then he moved to her and Dhea spread her thighs wide. As he moved into her, she wrapped her legs around him and he pushed his cock all the way into her body.

As Bobby began to fuck her Paul offered her his big cock. Dhea opened her mouth and took the head as deep as she could get it. As Bobby fucked her she sucked Paul's cock. Each thrust of Bobby's cock pushed her head and mouth and she took another inch of Paul's cock. It was wonderful for all three of them.

Later when the men had both cum they showered and talked more about Jane and the group. Bobby told him he would let Paul know when the next group would meet. Bobby let that night and spent the rest of the week with his mother. Paul would continue to train Dhea and soon she would be his whore and work for him. As beautiful as she was he knew she would bring him many dollars and months of pleasure.

Paul couldn't wait to fuck Jane and Bonnie. He wondered how Jane would want him and his sex chair. Of course he would keep Bobby involved but he would slowly remove the other lovers. Paul was planning to take Jane as his full time lover and give Dhea to Bobby before it all was over.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,212 Followers
12