Training Day

Story Info
Mom teaches coed daughter to make love.
2k words
4.04
109k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Smith asked, " Melissa can you please stay after class?"

As the other students left, Melissa went to speak with him.

"Melissa, you are failing my class." he informed her.

"Please don't fail me. I will do anything, anything at all!" she begged.

As she spoke she gazed at his body particularly at his crotch and then deep into his eyes. He began to protest but only for a moment as her hand began to caress his cock through his pants. She looked up at him and his eyes closed. She took this as a sign and began to unbutton his pants. As she unzipped them his semi hard cock released, as he had no underwear on. Melissa then slowly descended down his body and on to her knees. His cock was staring her in the face. She took it into her hand and placed her thumb on the slit. Some pre-cum had oozed out and she used it to lubricate her palm as it slid down his cock. When her hand reached the base of his cock, she slid it under and cupped his balls. Then she leaned in and licked the tip of his beautiful cock. His cock responded by releasing some more pre-cum. This excited Melissa and she licked it off. A strand of pre-cum trailed off his cock to her lips as she pulled away. Then she leaned in again and placed his now throbbing cock in her mouth. She began to suck him slowly up and down his shaft. The wrinkles in his cock slowly smoothing out as it grew to full length. Dr. Smith moaned as she continued her slow pace.

"Melissa, Melissa" Dr. Smith called.

"Do you have a response?" He asked

Melissa opened her eyes, her cheeks flushed. "No, sir." She answered

She had been dreaming the whole episode. Melissa was sitting in class, at a small town local college. Her mind had taken her on a trip she had never been on. She was a thinking of things she had never felt or dared to feel. Melissa Jones is a 21 year old virgin and she still lives at home with her mother. She had been having thoughts like these for some time. Usually she would go home to masturbate to ease the tension.

Melissa drove home, thinking of her daydream. Her cunt began to moisten as she thought of Dr. smith's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She could not help to unbutton her jean shorts and massage her steaming lips. As she drove along her fingers slid up and down her slit. She could care less about the traffic around her as one finger slid into her body. She was soaking the car seat as she pulled into the driveway. She was primed for a strong finish but mom was home. She walked into the house and said hi to her mom as she hurried into her room. Without wasting time she undid her pants again and lay on her bed. She began to rub her cunt. Up and down with long strokes. She could take no more. She reached in the night stand drawer and grabbed her vibrator and began easing it in and out. She fucked the vibrator harder than ever before. She must have been moaning quite load as her mother knocked and asked if she were ok.

She managed to moan "yes I'm fine!"

A short time later she came back into the kitchen. Her mother made eye contact but did not speak. Melissa was quite embarrassed. She started to tell her mother but the mother just put her finger to her mouth telling her "shhhh".

"I know you have not had any sexual experiences Melissa." her mother started.

"I have over herd you tell your friends so on the phone. I know how frustrated it can be." She continued.

"I don't even know what to do mom." Melissa complained.

Her mother gave Melissa a big hug and told her "It will be ok sweetie, I will teach you."

Melissa looked up with a surprised and confused expression on her face but again mom put her finger to her mouth and said "shhhh".

The next day when Melissa woke she was surprised to she her boyfriend Bill sitting in the kitchen with her mom. She walked in and her mom winked as they made eye contact. Melissa's mom is very straightforward. She asked Bill, "Would you like to stay for lunch?"

He said "sure".

As they sat Melissa's mom looked at Bill and asked, "So Bill would you like to screw my Melissa?"

Bill was shocked. He started to mumble something but the mother interrupted.

"I know you have had some experience Bill. But Melissa has not. I think I could teach both of you a few things, if you are up to it."

Melissa smiled as Bill tried to form a complete sentence. "Mrs. Jones, I ah um"

"First off it is Ms. Jones but you can call me Sally, Bill. Second, I know you want my daughter but she is afraid. I will set her at ease for you. OK?"

Bill just nodded.

Sally then led the two youngsters to her bedroom. She walked up to Bill and took his shirt off and exposed his muscular bald chest.

Sally let out a small moan. "It has been a while for me. He is great looking Melissa. Let's see what else he has to offer."

She began kissing down the young studs' chest, while Melissa watched. She bent at the waist as she lowered herself until she had to kneel in front of him. Then she looked up at him, and then at her daughter. She then unbuttoned his pants and exposed his beautiful cock.

"Oh my" she gasped

"I know mom, I have seen it and even rubbed on it but nothing more." Melissa sighed.

Sally only smiled as her lips kissed the head. Bill's cock was as hard as diamonds and every bit of 7 inches long but it was his girth that excited Sally. Bill stood frozen, he could not believe he was about to receive head from his girlfriend's mom, while his girlfriend watched no less. As Sally kissed the head a small drop of pre-cum oozed out. She licked it off and pulled away causing a long stream to form from her lips to his cock. Bill watched as much as he could but the feeling was too good. Slowly her mouth parted and took his long cock in. Up and down she bobbed her head. Bill's hips rocking in rhythm with her bobs. Melissa watched in total fascination as her mom moaned through his cock.

She pulled off and told Melissa, "It's best to go slow and build a rhythm. Don't let the guy lead. Take his cock into your hand and hold the very base. This will help you control his thrusts and also feels good to him."

As she spoke she lowered Bill onto the bed. Melissa nodded and Sally continued to suck on bill's cock. It swelled to its full length and girth. Melissa staring as her mom took the member further and further down her throat. Sally pulled her mouth away and began sucking on the side of his cock and then lowered her mouth to his balls. Taking one and then the other in her mouth. She then sucked on the underside of his cock sliding up and down its length. Melissa leaned in and kissed the side of Bill's cock as her mother raised. That was too much for Bill! He shot a load of cum. Sally pulled of to watch the young stud shoot. It shot up in the air at least a foot. The cum landed mostly on Bills chest but some had hit Sally in the chin. She smiled and put her mouth back on his cock sucking the second and third shots into her mouth.

"mmmmm, that was good" she told Bill and Melissa. As she pulled her lips off.

"Is it mom?" Melissa asked

"Oh yes, try some" Sally said as she scooped some off the Bill's smooth chest.

She held out her hand and let Melissa lick it off her fingers.

"That is good." Melissa sighed.

"I hope you recharge quickly Bill because I want to watch as Melissa tries and my cunt is on fire!" moaned Sally.

Bill just lay there with his eyes shut and moaned his approval.

Sally then began to undress. First she removed her shirt and expose her large pick lace covered tits. Bill turned on his side to watch. She looked down at him as she removed her bra, pausing to caress her own breasts. She then held one up and licked and then lightly bit the nipple. Melissa was also hurriedly undressing. Once she was undressed she knelt on the floor near Bill. Sally continued to strip. Slowly removing her jeans and unveiling her matching pick lace panties. Bill could see her lower lips and the hairy bush surrounding them. Melissa was now staring at Bill's limp cock. It was still glistening from her mother's saliva.

Sally then told her daughter "I know how to get it hard again."

"Just do as I say." Sally continued.

"Lift the cock and lick the ball sack." Sally instructed.

As Melissa began to obey she lifted the heavy cock and began to lick. Bill let out a small moan.

"Take the balls into your mouth and suck lightly." Sally continued.

Again, Melissa obeyed. Bill again let out a moan and his cock began to harden.

"Now hold it at the base and to lick the head." Sally moaned as she was lowering herself onto Bill's face.

Melissa did this and as she licked the head of Bill's cock, it sprang to life and released a small drop of pre cum. Melissa needed no further instructions. She began sucking on that beautiful cock. She let it slide in and out of her mouth. She then looked up just in time to see her mother climbing onto Bill's face. Bill began licking and sucking at Sally's cunt. It was not a slow movement. This was because Sally almost immediately began bucking into is face. He had two fingers in her cunt as he licked and sucked. His own hips then bucked into Melissa. This reminded her what she had been doing. She continued to suck his cock. When Sally looked down and saw this, she came. She screamed out in pleasure. Bill began to choke a little, as he had never had a woman cum on his face. Melissa stopped and watched as her mother began to regain her composure.

The older woman then told Melissa, "Lay down on the bed."

She then grabbed Bill by the cock and gave him a quick lick. She then guided his cock to her daughter's soaking wet snatch. She rubbed the head of his cock in her juices and then slowly pushed it in.

She told Bill "Let me control it sweetie."

Melissa let out a small scream of pleasure and then grabbed the back of her mother's head. The cock slid all the way in and Melissa could feel each vein as it passed her lips.

Bill moaned, "I can't last much longer!"

Sally then removed his cock and squeezed the tip for a moment. Then reinserted it. Melissa's cunt tightened around Bill's cock and Sally watched as the two young lovers began to fuck without abandon.

It did not last long before Melissa cried out "I'm cumming!"

Bill announced "I gonna cum too!"

When Bill made his announcement. Sally ordered him "Pull out!"

He did and just as he did he shot a huge load unto Melissa's stomach. Bill collapsed next to his girlfriend and Sally licked the both of them clean.

Melissa whispered, "Thank you mom."

Sally just replied, "No, no thank you." as she snuggled next to Bill on his opposite side.

Bill just laid there fast asleep as the two woman each had a hold of his cock at the base and were slowly, ever so slowly stroking him.