Training Day

Story Info
767 words
3.83
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOOKs7
HOOKs7
5 Followers

Training...

Sitting here at the house and my phone goes off with a text from my Daddy, all it says is that you are going to see just how much I trust you and if I meant it when I said I wanted to submit all my control to you, and that I had 30 minutes to be ready to be picked up for the night, I didn't need to bring any clothes with me either, the text said to wear the sundress you liked and nothing else. Chills crawl across my skin and my pussy clenches up as she starts to get wet in anticipation of what you might be thinking about doing to me and making me do for you Daddy, I can't wait to please you.

After what feels like the longest 30 minutes of my life, I hear your truck pull up & I jump up, ready to run out and get in. I reach up to pull the handle and I jump slightly when I hear the door lock, a little confused, I try the door anyway. You roll the window down & tell me that I'm not allowed to ride up front, this trip I was to get in the backseat & ask no questions yet, just ride. My mind is racing but I keep quiet, I want to do just what my Daddy tells me. You reach into the backseat as we pull into the hotel, and hand me the key card and a bag and tell me, "Go to room # 202, put on what I have in the bag for you, and nothing else. Get on the bed on your hands and knees, and stay there until I get back." I get out and head to the room to get ready for you as you drive off.

And now here I am 2 hours later on the bed like you told me, wearing only a mask, high heels, and a red leather collar that were in the bag you gave me. I stay just like I was told, on my hands and knees, waiting, and my mind racing trying to imagine what is coming, will I be able to take it, will you know that even if it hurts I want it Daddy, the idea of it and thinking about you spanking me & my ass being so sore that I can't sit down & seeing the bites and marks on my body days later has your pussy so wet I can feel it running down my thigh. I stay where you told me to be, waiting for you to come back & for your permission to move.

Then I hear the door of the room and footsteps as you get closer and closer to the bed. Every muscle in my body goes taunt and waiting in silent expectation. Then just as I think I couldn't wait any longer, I feel the sudden sting of leather across my ass, I flinch and cry out involuntarily, then again, then the next sensation I feel is a tug and clip at my neck as I realize the swats must have been from my new leash. I already love when you pull on my hair while you bend me over and fuck me in the ass, all I can think for a moment is fuck I can't wait for you to control me with this around my neck. You walk closer to me and pull on it, your pussy gets wetter and you run your dick deep into my throat, I love sucking my dick Daddy and I love when you make me gag putting it so deep. And I keep taking it, getting wetter every time you run it deeper. And then you pull on it again, turn me over on my back and bite my nipples so hard they bleed, my back arches with the shock and pleasure of it and I almost can't hold back, I need to cum so bad, but when you see it, you tell me "No! I haven't told you that you could cum yet."

I fight with myself to do as you tell me even though it leaves me gasping, I want to be obedient and do as you tell me. You back up, I can't see, because I'm still wearing the mask, but I feel you pull the leash as you tell me to get back on my hands and knees and to face the sound of your voice, and say "Now it's time to go over the rules..."

To be continued...

HOOKs7
HOOKs7
5 Followers