Training Day Fun

Story Info
Thanks to a special glass of juice a good girl turns bad.
9.8k words
122.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about this John, you sure you aren't pushing your luck, that last girl, I mean geez did you have to get her pregnant," said his partner a short, swarthy looking fellow who happened to work the catering department for events at the firm.

"Well it's not like I can ask them if they're on birth control when they're ripping my clothes off like possessed sex-crazed maniacs," said John with a dark chuckle.

"Still we need to be more careful if one of them remembers something," his cohorts voice trailed off, but the implication was clear.

"You let me worry about that, now how about it," said John indicating the small clear bag his partner held.

"Yeah, this is it, powerful stuff man, it would make any woman want a dick like their life depended on it, so who's the lucky lady this time?" he asked.

"I think this one, I'm trying to change things up a little," said John showing his partner in crime a photo from the next events client list.

"She's cute, not your usual," replied the chemist.

The photo showed a red-head in her mid to late thirties, with curly red hair that fell in a cascade down to the middle of her back, her small face accented with dark chocolate brown eyes and a little nose over a boat-shaped mouth, very girl next door looking.

"I thought you went for the human Barbie dolls, tall blondes with big tits and long legs," commented his partner.

"Usually, and this one isn't like that at all that's true, maybe five foot five and she's got those little perky teacup tits, but she has a nice ass," said John.

"So what's the deal, why her?" came back his partner in crime.

"Ah she's one of these goodie two-shoes types, super loyal to her husband, polite as all get out but I tried to flirt with her once, and she just ignored me like I wasn't even there. I know a girl like that, in the right circumstances she would be hell on wheels in bed, and I'm dying to hear her beg to get fucked, so out of character you know," replied John.

"Well, o.k., I'll fix her drink during the welcome concert, shouldn't take long and she will be pawing at you like your dick is the cure for cancer!" said his partner with a laugh.

LATER THAT DAY -

As Annie stood in the lobby reading down the itinerary for the days training events she ran down in her head exactly what she needed to work on, she heard a voice calling to her to let her know it was almost time for the opening.

"Excuse me Mrs. Hill, you should take your seat in the private suite for the start of the ceremonies," said John.

Annie looked up and frowned when she realized the word's had come from the man who was to be her chaperone for the day, this was her second event at Garner and Harvey, and as luck would have it, she had drawn John as her escort again. He had made a point of hitting on her the last time she was here even after she mentioned her husband. Happily married, Annie had very little patience for that type of behavior.

"Yes, thanks John, I'm ready," she replied curtly.

John led her up two flights of stairs to a small private suite with four chairs across a balcony looking down onto a stage from above. A single door led in with a door to the right leading to a private lavatory and an ample space behind the chairs where the security would stand, and they sometimes put catering tables.

On the table today was a large carafe of fruit juice, and she poured herself a cup as she took her seat, a little surprised that she had the suite to herself, but this was specialized training so not a lot of folks would likely attend. As she sipped at her juice, John took a position just behind her near the door, she felt him eyeing her slightly, and she winced at the memory of his last awkward come on when they had been here before.

The event opened with a brief forty-minute free concert from a local pop band, and she settled back to try to enjoy the music as she adjusted the hem of her dress and sat in the comfortable cushioned chair. The music was reasonably good, and she found herself tapping a toe and moving her head in time to the beat as the band started playing. The only thing that began to bother her was how warm it seemed in here; she didn't remember it being this stuffy in the auditorium last time around.

For the next several minutes the band played, and she kept time with the music, but the growing stuffiness continued, and she tried drinking more of her juice to compensate. As her cup ran empty she felt a presence next to her and looked up to see John holding the carafe standing over her.

"Would you like some more, Mrs. Hill?" he asked calmly.

"Umm, Yes, thank you, John," she said holding her cup up for some more cold juice.

John poured the liquid while Annie noticed how rugged his features were and his dark green eyes they sure were cute, gorgeous in fact and he was quite handsome wasn't he, how did she not notice that before?

As he moved away, she watched the ripple of muscles under his long-sleeved white shirt, and she felt a small thrill at the thought of being held by a pair of sturdy arms like that.

All at once, Annie shook herself and turned back toward the band, what was she doing, this was the jerk who tried to pick her up months ago and here she was ogling him, getting aroused by him, she admonished herself for such ridiculous behavior as she refocused on the music.

For the next several minutes, she tried to enjoy the music, focus on the song lyrics, but her mind kept drifting back to John's face and those strong arms. She shook herself as she realized she had been sitting staring into space and had completely missed the last song.

"Some more juice Mrs. Hill?" came John's voice once again.

"Umm, yes thanks and please call me Annie," she said as he poured from the carafe.

"Certainly...Annie," said John looking down at her with a brilliant smile.

"Damn...he has such a cute smile," thought Annie as she stared up and then to compound her frustration she dropped her eyes only to discover she was looking right at John's crotch, a pronounced and colossal bulge showing behind the zipper of his slacks. The sight of it made Annie's heart race and her nipples hardened inside her bra as she watched John rise to walk away the bulge becoming even more apparent as he stood.

"Jesus his cock must be fucking huge, no way is Rob's cock is that big, could I even fit that in my pussy?" Annie found herself thinking, and the thought caused her pussy to grow damp as she briefly imagined John exposing his giant prick to her and ramming it into her...shit! Once again, Annie shook herself, what was wrong with her? She never in her life imagined she would think about cheating on her husband, but now she was having fantasies about another man, not only that but getting aroused at the thought as her pussy was now so wet she could feel it staining her underwear as she sat.

Taking a long swallow of her juice as the music played on, Annie noticed it was getting warm up here. Small beads of sweat started to form on her head. It occurred to her that maybe she just needed to throw some water in her face and cool down. She stood from her seat and turned to move toward the bathroom but found herself just a bit woozy, likely from the heat; a strong arm reached out to steady her as John wrapped one hand around her forearm.

For Annie it was like a jolt of electricity shooting through her, the feel of his strength on her arm caused her nipples to harden even more in her bra and if she thought she was wet a second ago her pussy absolutely flooded with fluid. She turned her head to look at John's concerned face staring down at her, her breath coming in quick gasps.

All of the sudden she had never wanted to kiss a man so much in her whole life. It was all she could do to fight the urge to grab John's face and just bury her fucking tongue in his mouth and French kiss the hell out of him. With a low groan Annie managed to settle herself and immediately started toward the bathroom were she hastily shut the door and locked it behind her. The bathroom was small but functional, and she quickly raised the lid on the toilet and sat down trying to compose herself.

After a time, realizing all the juice she had drunk was starting to run through her, she lowered her plain white panties to use the facilities. For several seconds she took a nice hard piss into the toilet as the water echoed with the shower of urine leaving her body. She reached for the toilet paper to clean herself, but the minute she tried to wipe her vagina just the act of touching herself even that much sent a wave of pleasure crashing through her.

Annie gasped and bit her lips trying to keep from crying out, she couldn't remember ever being so turned on, her fucking pussy was a river and try as she might she had to touch it again. She placed two fingers against the hood of her cunt and began to rub them slowly in tight arcs just above her clit.

A wave of pleasure started to shoot through her as she masturbated her needy pussy, never in her life had she ever touched herself in public, but she couldn't help herself. Annie leaned back against the cold linoleum of the toilet and spread her legs wide sliding her fingers inside herself seeking her hot hard clit. She found it quickly, swollen and rock hard, harder than she had ever felt it before and she could not help herself this time as she let out an audible groan pressing her fingers to it. With her other hand, she reached inside her dress sliding her hand inside her bra to cup one small round tit and even as she finger fucked herself she started to pinch and pull on her rock hard nipple sending even more pleasure crashing through her.

Her head lolled back, and her mouth fell open as she started to gasp and groan softly. In her sex-addled mind, she tried to picture her husband but his face kept being crowded out by another, and soon it was John's handsome features that she imagined, his naked body pressed to hers, his cock stretching her pussy.

"Ahhhhh fuck Johnnnnn..." moaned Annie quietly as she pictured his powerful hips pressing into her, his hot mouth on hers kissing her deep and hard, his balls slapping against her cunt as she, and then it hit her. Before she even expected it, she felt her pussy contract hard on her fingertips as a hot bolt of pure fire shot through her clit, and she orgasmed on her hand. God, help her she could not keep entirely quiet as she creamed her fingers.

"AH FUCK CUMMING...OH JOHNNNNN!" cried Annie as she imagined creaming his thick cock.

A knock at the door slapped her shortly back to reality.

"Annie? Are you o.k.? I thought I heard you call me," came John's voice from the other side of the door. Annie fought to calm down as the orgasm still coursed through her body.

"No...Ah...John...I'm fine...uh...be out...in a second," she called trying to keep the trembling out of her voice.

Annie lifted herself from the toilet and moved to the sink, pulling her panties back up as she ran fresh water into her hands and splashed some onto her face. Her reflection in the mirror showed how flushed her skin looked and her eyes looked shiny and wild. She closed them and took a couple of deep breathes trying to calm herself. Then finally straightened her dress and turned to move toward the door but at the last second, she took the time to fix her hair and apply a bit more dark plum colored lipstick, wanting to look nice for John so he would think she was attractive. She stopped again shaking her head. What is wrong with me, I am in here masturbating and imagining having sex with a stranger, and now I am getting myself looking nice hoping he notices me, Jesus Annie get it together!

She exited the restroom and made a point not to look at John but went straight to her seat and tried to return her attention to the concert. After a few minutes, John suddenly came and stood over her again, just the smell of his cologne was enough to send a gush of fluid shooting through Annie's pussy as he leaned over.

"Are you sure you o.k., you look a little flush when you came out of the restroom, perhaps I should turn the air up?" suggested John.

"No...Um I'm o.k., you know it must be tiring standing at the back why don't you sit here with me for a bit?" suggested Annie not believing that she had just said the words.

"Well, technically it's against the rules, but perhaps for just a second," said John as he settled his muscular frame in the cushioned seat next to Annie.

The music played on, but Annie found it harder and harder to concentrate on the sounds as the urge to touch John's body kept entering her thoughts, suddenly John spoke up as Annie felt her breathing quicken at just the nearness of his voice.

"You know I could get myself in a lot of trouble for saying this but, you are lovely Annie...I love all that hot red hair," whispered John into her ear.

The compliment made Annie feel all warm inside, as she was desperate suddenly for John to like her, to want her.

"You think I'm beautiful? I always thought my looks were kind of plain," said Annie shyly.

"Plain? I don't think any man would ever say that those gorgeous dark chocolate eyes, a guy could get lost in those," commented John.

Annie looked up smiling into to John's ruggedly handsome face if it was even possible she was wetter than she had been in the restroom just minutes early. His compliment sent another wave of desire crashing through her.

"Damn, thank God I fixed my makeup, I wonder if he wants to kiss me, God I would love to feel those lips against mine right now, he could mess my lipstick all he wants!" thought Annie.

Her nipples were hard inside her bra and ached to be handled, sucked, and licked, Annie almost imagine how good it would feel to have John wrap those firm lips around her tits and it made her even more excited.

"Don't get me started on those sweet lips; they look so soft and...Well," said John trailing off and not realizing how he had just mirrored Annie's thoughts about lips, and kissing.

"Well what?" said Annie.

"I was going to say very kissable," said John looking into her eyes.

Annie felt her heart racing at John's words as she stared into his impossibly dark green eyes.

"God I want him to kiss me so fucking bad right now," thought Annie but she couldn't, could she? It seemed to consume her as her eyes lingered on his smiling mouth, there had never been another time in her life, not even on her wedding day, that she ever wanted a man to kiss her this bad. Her lips seemed to tingle, and her head felt as if a mighty hand was pushing on it, urging her forward.

"You could...kiss me if you want to, John," said Annie and though she knew it was wrong just saying the words made her whole body start to tremble in anticipation. She found herself parting her dark lips expectantly, licking them to soften them even more as John gave the request some thought.

"Well, I don't know Annie, you're a married woman, I could get in a lot of trouble if we get caught," said John.

Even as she said it he placed a hand on Annie's bare thigh, and she felt her pussy contract at just the contact of his palm against her skin. She felt a momentary fear that he might not, a burst of sadness that he might not want her as bad as she wanted him.

"Please God, let him want to kiss me," she thought to herself, and she was prepared to beg for it if she had to, her lips felt like they had caught fire and only John's kiss could contain the flames.

"I won't tell anyone, please John, I want you to kiss me...right now," whispered Annie.

John leaned in and a second later Annie felt is soft, firm lips brush against hers, at first she tried to keep it low key, just a bit of light touching, that wasn't so bad, right? As the seconds slipped by, she found herself losing control more and more, pressing her lips tighter to Johns and then sliding them deliciously around feeling his warm mouth all over hers.

With a soft groan and a feeling like a dam breaking, she finally gave herself entirely to him opening her mouth in invitation and John was quick to accept as he slipped his tongue full into her mouth Frenching her hot and hard. Annie looped a hand behind Johns' head as they started to make out as if they were a couple of teenagers, heads bobbing from side to side as they licked each other's tongues and rolled their hot mouths.

Annie didn't know what it was about him, but he was the best kisser she had ever pressed her lips too, and his hot kisses were turning her on even worse. She felt her whole body seem to catch fire and any thoughts of her husband left her, as she suddenly wanted one thing, John to take her right there!

John's hand was still on her thigh as they kissed and she deliberately reached down and grabbed hold of his palm and spreading her legs she moved his hand between them. John didn't need her to draw him a road map as he took her lead and slid his hand between her thighs and up against her silky white panties.

He could feel the heat coming from her body, the outside of her panties soaking wet with her juice as he touched the cloth. His fingers slowly pulled one edge of her panties aside. He could feel the outside of Annie's pussy, it was quite hairy he noted a lot different from the younger girls he was used to who all shaved, but he didn't mind, a natural woman could be quite a turn on as well. He pressed her swollen pussy lips aside and slid a finger into her hot, wet, love tunnel pushing it slowly upward until he encountered her engorged clit and he softly pressed on it as Annie let out a low groan in her throat.

"Fuck John...I don't know why...I don't want to cheat on my husband but...God Damn I want you so fucking bad right now!" moaned Annie as John played with her wet pussy fingering her slowly in and out as her breathing became even more frantic. She kissed him even more wildly ramming her tongue into his mouth. John started to finger fuck her tight pussy faster as Annie began to moan even more into his mouth.

"Um Annie, your such a good kisser, your lips are so soft and warm, but, we should stop...I don't want this to go too far and have you do something you will regret later," said John though in truth this was all part of the fun, wanting her to beg for it. John started to pull his hand back from Annie's slick cunt, but she grabbed his wrist trying to hold his hand inside her as she moaned in desperation.

"No! Please, John, don't stop...I know it's wrong but, I want you so bad, please baby don't stop touching me, my pussy is aching for you," begged Annie almost sobbing as John had stopped playing with her clit and she longed for him to touch it again.

"Well if you sure Annie, that this is what you want, to cheat on your husband with me?" asked John even as he reached back between her legs. Frankly, he was a little shocked at how effective the drug was working on her, she was an absolute river between her legs, and her clit was so hard it felt like steel under his fingers.

"Ah fuck John, I'm so fucking wet...God I need to fuck...baby I need to fuck...want you inside my pussy so bad...fucking me!...ah God John...please fuck me...fuck me!" cried Annie softly. She leaned her head back on the seat her mouth hanging open and her legs spread as wide as she could get them as John continued to work her pussy.

John finally took Annie's hand and led her around behind the seats where they couldn't be seen from the gallery. He pulled her willing body to him again kissing her passionately as they started to French each other, he was surprised a bit at how well this was working, he thought he would have had to wear her down more but this little red-headed bitch was on fire and he could tell she wanted him hot and hard.

He reached behind her and found her zipper pulling it quickly to the small of her back and pushing her dress down, she did nothing to resist. If anything, she tried to help him undress her as she pulled the dress forward and helped him slip it to the ground. John did not want to waste too much time conscious of the fact that the concert wasn't going to go on forever. He quickly found the clasp to her black lace bra, unhooked it with practiced skill, and pulled her bra aside letting it fall to the floor. Her tits weren't nearly as big as some of the women he had screwed in this very balcony, but they were quite lovely. They were perky, fair-skinned pleasure mounds with light pink nipples about the size of dimes with areolas of the same color maybe slightly smaller than a silver dollar.