Training Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin brother helps with a problem.
2.4k words
4.46
89.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were never that close my sister and I. It wasn't that we argued or didn't like each other, we just weren't close. We didn't talk, but then, we didn't need too. To us it seemed perfectly natural, we just carried on, didn't worry about it. At times it was like that as far as we were each concerned, the other didn't exist. It wasn't that we didn't love each other either, if she was in trouble, I’d have helped her, but she and I just weren't friends like some siblings are. Maybe it isn't that rare, in fact it isn't and I don't think that anyone would really have noticed that we didn't have much to say to each other if not for the fact that we are twins.

Anyway, it happened a few weeks ago. She came to my bedroom about 4.30 on a Wednesday afternoon. I was busy with school work. While we weren't close we still had things in common and one of those things was the seriousness with which we treated our school work. So for that reason, it was very strange that she wouldn't be working at this time. She came in and after 25 minutes of small talk I began to get bored.

"Look Sally, if there's a point to this conversation, can we just get too it?"

She took offense at this "well if I’m too much trouble..." she said. Look, I’m sorry, I have work to do, do you have a point?".

"Well yes I do, I need to talk to you about something".

Now while we weren't close, I could still see when something was wrong. I went over and sat next to her on my bed, she seemed very upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Well... you know Steve?". Steve was her boyfriend of six months.

"Yes, I know Steve" I said.

"Well he keeps asking me for something, and I’m not sure".

I should have realized what she was talking about, I should have seen that she wasn't overly upset but merely embarrassed. However, in my mind, my sister and sex had never gone hand in hand- until that day.

"Steve wants to have sex with me" she blurted out. That shocked me. I honestly wasn't expecting it

"ahh, well..." was the only response I could muster. She continued to speak.

" I'm just not sure. I mean I think I want too, I don't want him to dump me but I don't know if I trust him enough for my first time. If you were me what would you do? If you were him, what would you think if I said no? plus..."

at this point I thought it was best if I interrupted to give her a chance to breathe.

"Don't you have any friends that you could talk about this stuff too?" I asked, a little abruptly.

"Look" she said "I know you're only a little older than me, but I’ve always seen you as my big brother and I trust you and I just need some help" she continued to speak quickly". "OK, I don't mind, if you want my help, you've got it" I said. She thanked me and hugged me. This had never happened before that I could remember.

She moved from my bed and went to sit in the chair opposite that I’d been in earlier. For the first time in my life I thought of the idea that soon my sister could be having sex. I looked at her as she crossed the room and sat down. I guess I always figured she wasn't ugly but I looked at her differently. she stood about 5'5", five inches shorter than myself. She had brunette hair down below her shoulder blades, dead straight. With her large, green eyes, the exact same shade as mine and her still developing but nevertheless quite large, breasts she truly was a sight to behold. I suddenly had to remind myself that this was my sister I was looking at!

"The main problem is this" she began as she sat in my chair "I really do like him, I do, but I’m not sure if I trust him enough to be with him for my very first time. I know that he cares for me but I’m afraid that he'll either hurt me or go telling people that he was my first". At this point her eyes locked unwaveringly on mine and narrowed slightly. "So what I need is" she continued "a guy that I trust, that I know will never tell anyone, that wouldn't hurt me". It occurred to me what she might be suggesting, but surely not- did she want me to be her first? to deflower her? My jaw fell open. I raised my eyebrows inquisitively as if to ask her to confirm what she was saying. Slowly, she began to nod her head. I didn't know what to say, but fortunately, she spoke.

"I know it's a little weird and some might say it's wrong but all I need is some help from my brother. I trust you and I know you'd never hurt me. John? Will you fuck me to give the confidence to be with Steve?". There, she'd said it in plain English. I knew it wasn't a joke, that just wasn't her style. I looked at her face and her body again and if perhaps I didn't know the answer in my mind, I knew it in my pants. My cock began to stiffen with desire. I looked into her eyes and this time it was my turn to nod slowly. She smiled and leapt from her seat and hugged me. She whispered in my ear "thank you, I’ll never forget this" and then before I knew what was happening her lips were locked on mine, her tongue starting into my mouth.

I pushed her away. If we were going to do this, we were going to do it on my terms. She backed away looking startled, apparently fearful that I changed my mind. I stood up and took her in my arms, kissing her deeply as I did so. She moved into me, my still stiffening manhood on her hip. She began to grind gently against it as we kissed. I groaned into her mouth. I slowly moved my right hand down her back and onto her butt, kneading her buttock. The kissing stopped and she looked into my eyes, still in my arms. She had the most wonderful mixture of fear, excitement and anticipation in her eyes. I said "it'll be OK" and she smiled. I moved my hand slowly, up and around her body, our eyes remaining locked the whole time.

I took her breast in my hand and her eyes closed slightly but still met mine. She gently moved my hand from her chest, backed slightly out of my arms and slowly, ever so slowly placed her hand on my stomach and began inching it down toward my crotch. My cock was blue-steel by this point; thick, long and hard. Her eyes followed her hand down my body but when she at last took me in her hand through my pants her eyes shot up to look in me in the face. She had that look of fear in her eyes again but this time tempered by awe and wonder. Again I told her "it'll be OK" and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled but still had that trepidation in her eyes. She went down onto her knees in front of me, unbuckled my built and took my pants and shorts off in one. My dick sprung out and ended up a couple of inches from her face.

She took me in her hand and looking past it said "why don't I try this while I'm down here?". Before I could say anything, she took my cock in her mouth. She didn't really know what to do next so she just stayed there with my cock in her mouth, hands wrapped around the base of it. She had about three inches in her mouth and there were perhaps four, even five more inches covered by her hands. I gently held her head and began to move it back and forth on my cock.

Then I whispered "suck". She began to suck me gently and when I removed my hands from her head, she continued to bob her head on my penis. She began to gather pace as she gathered confidence and before long was giving me a blow-job a porn-star would be proud of. This was the first time I’d had anything other than a girl's hand on me-and even then it was through clothes- and I knew I wouldn't last long. I could feel my orgasm building. I grunted at her "you better quit before I go in your mouth". She stopped quickly- she didn't like that thought. She stood up and took my hand, started to move toward the bed.

I kicked off my pants and followed, still wet with my twin sister's saliva from the blow-job. She sat timidly on my bed as I removed my shirt. After that, I looked at her only to see her eyes locked on my penis. She had a look of desire on her face. I moved toward her and knelt by the bed. I unbuttoned her blouse, about to see my sister's breasts for the first time. She watched my hands at work, taking what seemed like minutes to me to undo her buttons. When I had, she shrugged off her shirt and reached behind her to undo her bra. This time it was her turn to look on as her sibling looked upon the private parts of her body for the first time.

She took my hand and laid it on her breast. I began to fondle gently, rubbing my hand on her nipple as I did. She moaned, rubbed her thighs together and closed her eyes. I leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth. The moan was louder this time and I thought that if she could get some practice with her mouth, why shouldn't I? I picked her up by the hips and threw her onto my bed. I quickly pulled off her sweat pants only to be confronted by her nude pussy instead of knickers as I had expected. I studied her carefully, taking a mental picture, she carefully tended, brown hair, the folds of skin, the small drop of her fluid escaping her. I joined her on the bed, again taking her nipple in my mouth, but only briefly. As I gently sucked on her nipple she moaned one more time and pressed her thighs together, hiding from view what I’d so recently admired. I kissed my way down her body and spread her legs as they were before. I savored this moment as I prepared to taste a woman for the first time.

I licked up her left pussy lip and then right "ohh" she exclaimed quietly. Then I moved in for the kill. I put my lips against her opening and moved my tongue as deep into her as I could. She gasped with pleasure and her body began to writhe. I got a rhythm going, licking her out and then felt a tap on my hand which was resting on her hip.

She rubbed her clit as I watched and then said "use your mouth there". The response I got for this was unbelievable, I thought she was enjoying herself before! I almost had to hold on tight so that I wasn't thrown off the bed. I began to build up a rhythm doing this and her breathing became faster and faster, her moaning louder and louder. As I slid my finger into her pussy her head moved back and she let out her loudest moan so far. I kept going on her clit and fucking her with my finger. She was warm and wet and tight around my single finger- all I could think of was how tight she would be around my far thicker cock. I couldn't believe it, here I was with a mouthful of my sister's clit and my finger inside her about to make her come on my bed. I kept my rhythm as her orgasm got ever closer. Her body suddenly stiffened and went into a spasm. "Ooohhhh, John!" She yelled as she came. As she came down, I moved my mouth back to her opening to taste her juices again.

I moved up the bed and she held me as she got herself together. Her breathing began to return to normal. As she calmed down, we heard a noise downstairs. She gasped again, but this time with fear, not pleasure. She leapt from my bed and began to get dressed. I just lay and watched my twin sister dress, gently stroking my cock with my right hand as I did.

When she was dressed, she came back to the bed and kissed me on the top of the head. She said "that wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I enjoyed it. but it seems like I had more fun than you" before I could respond, she swiftly took my cock and her mouth and got into a rhythm with no prompting required as earlier. She went at a rapid pace and my orgasm approached- it would be here soon. I should have been worried at the fact that one of my parents was downstairs but at this point I didn't care. My sister was sucking my dick and I was loving it.

I told her "I’m going to come" I wasn't exactly speaking eloquently at this point, I had other things on my mind but I knew she understood. Instead of her stopping and using just her hands as I expected, she redoubled her pace. Before I knew what was happening, I shot stream after stream of come into her mouth, down her throat. She swallowed all she could, licked up the rest and started to walk off.

My mind was blown, I couldn't believe what had just happened. When she got to the door, she turned back and said "I’ll see you tomorrow night, we'll do what I had planned originally". She blew me a kiss and left.

I couldn't wait for the next night.

To Be Continued.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, more to come soon.