Training Hard Ch. 01

Story Info
Rich business man teaches his new slut how to take a cock.
825 words
2.42
99.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lombax
lombax
2 Followers

I'm a wealthy, powerful businessman that gets driven around in his limo all day long. Dark navy suit, black shoes, black tie, slick hair. The limo is set up so there are 3 'booths', the driver's booth, my assistant's booth and mine. I'm crazy sex hungry so I get my assistant to 'deliver' me whores from his booth to mine.

One day I finally get my assistant to come get you for a meeting, you're confused but follow him because he looks professional. He leads you into my section of the limo and motions for you to have a seat across from me. You're fucking terrified because im just sitting there getting sucked off by some whore but you don't dare run away because I have a huge bodyguard sitting right by you. I'm looking at you straight in the eye while getting sucked off and smirking at you and you're just sitting there wide-eyed. I eventually kick the whore off me because I'm not satisfied and motion for my assistant to get me a new one. He comes out with two sluts who both start licking up my dick and I just grab them both by the hair and throw them out. He brings another slut out and she starts trying to ride me and I get sick of it and push her off of me and make her crawl out.

At this point I haven't said a fucking word to you but I've stared at you the whole time while I've been abusing these whores for not satisfying me. Finally I look back at you and tell you that I have a business proposal. I'm sick of having to go through all these sluts. I want to find one slut who can keep me satisfied. You'd act as my escort to dinners and such and would live a pretty lavish lifestyle but you'd have to be my sex slave that doesn't disobey. I tell you there's two parts of training, first part is how to suck cock and the second is how to take cock. I tell you we'll start tomorrow but you that you should come get a closer look at me. You refuse and I pull out a gun and make you crawl towards me. My dick is bulging through my pants and you're on your knees and start to stroke it to get a feel and you curl your lips around it through my pants. You're still scared but I can tell you're starting to get curious. I throw you out and tell you you'll get a better taste tomorrow.

The next day you don't know how but we find you and throw you into the limo. You're dressed in office type clothes and I tell you that won't do and throw you some lingerie and a little dress in a bag along with some diamond jewelry. For some reason I feel pity for you so I book us a hotel room. We go to a dinner and don't speak at all and go back up the room. I lay on the bed with my hands behind my back and my dick bulging through my pants and give you a look telling you what I expect. You shyly climb on top of me and unzip my pants and pull out my cock. You start by licking all along the shaft slowly and teasing the head with the tip of your tongue and I'm impressed with you. But once you get to sucking me off you don't take my dick deep enough down your throat and I get pissed off. I throw you on the floor and make you get on your knees so I can stick my cock in your mouth and pull your hair to guide it down your throat but you're struggling.

I pull out a pistol from my pocket and slap you as I can with it. You run to the washroom and start crying. You eventually come out with half your face bruised and your eyes all red. I pretend I feel bad for you and tell you to go rest and lay on the bed. You're on your back and back and your head is at the edge of the side of the bed and I step up to you, force your mouth open and stick my cock down your throat. I see it filling your throat and start thrusting nice and slow and telling you you're a good girl. You're looking back up at me and seem to like it so I thrust harder and harder until I'm fucking your face and hearing you gag and see your eyes water every time I pound your throat. You're eventually crying again and I keep fucking you until I get off. Then I pull out of your mouth lay in bed and pull you into my arms and you fall asleep crying in my shoulder.

lombax
lombax
2 Followers