Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to get the huge monster dildo out of my asshole but I knew that I would be reprimanded by pulled it out myself. I just took deep breaths and waited for Claire to awaken from her orgasmic dream. Suddenly I could feel her hand close to my asshole and begin to slowly slide the dildo out of me. Threatening to make me clean the dirty end of the dildo with my tongue Claire giggled and reversed the dildo and allowed me to lick off the end that was glistening with her pussy juices. Hungrily I licked the entire shaft free of her tasty essence. Climbing up above my face Claire lowered her sex to my lips. I knew what she wanted I pressed my lips over her peehole and began to slowly suck. Claire responding to my suckling giving me a mouthful of urine. She waited for me to swallow. Drinking her was not new we had been practicing for several months in the bathtub sharing each other's golden fluids. We both can squirt in spurts holding our bladder closed until the next mouthful. It was a loving gesture to take my mistress fluids into my belly. Tasting a little pungent and salty I kept drinking her until she was finished.

Claire got up off of my mouth yanking me by my ponytail took me back to the shower. Rinsing and soaping each other off we shared some laughter and giggles about what just happened. Both of us were so very excited my nipples were rock hard and so was Claire's. My clitoris was sticking so far out of its hood that when the water from the shower hit my clit I had another orgasm. For my punishment Claire sent me off to the bedroom to strip the bed and wash all the bedding before she would allow me make her dinner. After seeing my sore butt from all those playful slaps Claire decided to give me a reprieve on the strap and cane postponing the session indefinitely or until she had a whim to punish me. That was a sigh of relief for my sore ass cheeks!

As I worked off my submissive duties I was already thinking about how I was going to fuck Michael with my new squirting dildo. It was a lot bigger than the last one I fucked him with so it was going to take some convincing to get him into bed and bend over for me. But it was part of the training and he had no choice. All I have to do is to promise him a hot sucking and he will bend over for me and do anything I asked!

(Wait until Part 3 when I fuck Michael again with my new dildo. Claire and I also corner Carl in her locked bedroom, he is finally seduced into bending over and taking an ass fucking, getting a taste of his own medicine.)

12