Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving a good yank on the nylons using them like reins Claire began rotating and twisting her "cock" into Carl's stretched asshole. Carl began bellowing out like a well used mule, as Claire continued to skewer his virgin asshole. I couldn't believe that Claire had never fuck him before since she was so proficient using a strapon dildo on all the girls. So now it was time for Carl to lose another part of his virginity. I couldn't wait for the next big step when he bent over for a nice hung stud and takes a real dick. I was getting so horny thinking about Michael getting fucked in the ass I was going to move up the date and have him taken right away. My mother told me one of the guys that hung out by her pool who had a huge cock was interested in fucking Michael. I think I'm going to give her a call and make an appointment!

The dildo was perfect for taking someone's virginity because it was tapered and only got bigger in diameter for the last 4in. Carl had a nice 9in. cock but this one was 10in. and a good 2in. in diameter at the base; much bigger than Carl's. The afternoon Claire fucked my asshole I was sore for the entire weekend. With 6in buried in Carl's butthole Claire had me grab his asscheeks pulling them apart for the final 4in. Reminding Carl of all the times he had screwed her in the ass Claire let loose with her favorite banshee scream driving the entire dildo into his virgin ass. Carl began fighting the impalement, bucking like a bronco cursing and pleading for her to pull free. Claire rode him like a cowgirl until he settled down and stopped fighting his ass fucking. Carl was actually whimpering and crying real tears fearing he had lost his manhood forever. Slapping both his ass cheeks and driving the dildo even farther forward Claire promised him that his manhood was not worth his dick connected to his balls and that the only thing he had to worry about was pleasuring his mistress. From now on the only thing that was going to pleasure Claire was for Carl to finish his training in the arts of pleasuring both men and women. Whether it be sucking a cock and taking it in the ass, or fucking a stud in the ass or fucking pussies and eating pussies it is all the same as long as Claire demands it.

Claire had a proud look on her face as she began to slowly fuck Carl. Settling down into the rhythm of the strokes Carl took to getting fucked quite easily. The feelings of the dildo sliding against his prostate gland began settling in sending pleasurable messages to his brain. Claire was doing such a good job fucking him I wanted her to come over to our place and fuck Michael as well. Both boys need to get used to numerable women taking advantage of them. Every time Claire pushed forward Carl emptied his lungs with the loud cry each time giving up more of himself. By the time Claire finished with him he would be a totally different person just like I did to Michael. I remember when I finally finished fucking Michael in his asshole he had experienced a male prostate orgasm and began crying like a baby thanking me for giving him the new experience.

Watching Claire fuck Carl was making my clit itch so I began to masturbate with one hand while I held Carl's dick head in the other. I was being such a cock teaser using my thumb nail on the head of this glans scratching it like a matchstick but not allowing it to flame. I kept whispering in his ear that he was getting everything he deserved and that I couldn't wait to fuck him myself. Claire finally turned on the vibrator so she could get a buzz herself as she fucked Carl's virgin asshole. Carl's face was flushed and sweaty his breathing was out of control as he experienced all the new sensations of being fucked in the ass. Claire was getting so turned on she could hardly keep screwing Carl. Looking at me she asked me if I want to take over; and I told her of course. Unstrapping herself from the dildo she kept it buried inside Carl's asshole pulling herself off her end of the dildo. She was so wet I easily slipped back onto it strapping myself back into the harness. Carl had already been fucked for a good fifteen minutes but I felt that he needed a lot more for his first time especially getting ridden by his two favorite mistresses. I was honored that Claire let me have part of Carl's asshole on his debut ass fucking.

Claire was frantically masturbating stroking herself as I slowly fucked Carl's asshole. Looking sideways I could see myself in the mirror looking like a stud in heat making me all the more turned on as I screwed his asshole into the bed. Claire gave me that "look" wanting to get nastier. She straddling Carl's back facing me as I fucked him giving me a wink. Claire began squeezing her clitoris until she came squirting my breasts with her female come. I loved the smell and taste of her come and scooped some to my lips to savor the nectar. As I continued to fuck Carl's asshole Claire got even nastier and began pissing all over Carl's asshole, the dildo, and my crotch showering us with warm pee almost like a baptism celebrating his loss of virginity. I was soaked but I didn't really care especially when Claire offered me to suck her clit which was engorged with blood and fully erect while I kept fucking Carl. Pressing my lips around her clit I began sucking it just like a cock until she wildly came again almost falling over on top of Carl. Quite shaken she had to lie down next to us on the bed while I finished fucking Carl's asshole.

I could tell that Carl was beginning to tire but he was still quite turned on. I started fucking him with full strokes slapping my thighs against his ass cheeks. That did the trick after several minutes of intense fucking both of us began crying out with a passionate orgiastic climax. Even though Carl's cock was tired tightly with nylons he began to shoot semen all over his belly and the sheets. I began to orgasm squirting my own come into Claire's hand almost falling over from all sexual excitement. Still squirming on my end of the vibrating dildo shaken from coming I watched Claire licking her hand free of my come. Using her other hand she scooped up Carl's sticky come forcing him to lick her hand clean another first for him.

Carefully unstrapping myself from the dildo I left it inside Carl's asshole so that Claire could remove it herself. Grabbing the female shaft of the dildo Claire began twisting its side to side almost as if she were torturing Carl, removing every last sense of manhood from him. Then with one quick yank she pulled the dildo completely from him with a pop! His devirginized hole was dilated relaxed and open to the world. Carl would never be the same again! All he did was cry just like Michael did. Claire jokingly French kissed him and reminded him that he did get to come after all.

(Look for Part 4 when Belinda takes Michael to her mother's house and has him fucked by an experienced bisexual stud losing another part of his virginity)

12