Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute I started to orgasm to my surprise so did Michael I could see Claire sucking and saving each ejaculate in the back of her throat. Claire had three fingers working his ass and at the same time was forcibly squeezing his balls draining every last drop from his glans. Michael continued sucking my clit sending me off to the moon. I started screaming that I was coming but it was too late I started flooding Michael's mouth with golden champagne celebrating my orgasm. Making sure Claire sucked every last sperm cell from the head of Michael's cock Claire brought her lips to mine with a smile. Pushing her tongue to my mouth Claire force fed me a mouthful of sperm. I couldn't believe the amount she had sucked out of him as she kept spitting come into my mouth until it was completely full. When she finished feeding it to me she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear to give it to Michael now. I just finished urinating in his mouth and he was still gulping down the final squirt. Easing off his face I could see that it was completely soaked with my golden fluids. Like a good sport he still had a smile on his face. I think Michael knew what was next voluntarily pulling me down giving me a kiss with an open mouth allowing me to feed him his third load of come less than an hour. During our little sexual escapades he has already swallowed more sperm in one afternoon than most of the gay men I know. I French kissed him until he swallowed everything including my saliva. Both of us were proud of him.

Claire wanted to congratulatory kiss Michael and I wanted to suck the rest of the come out of his cock. Claire really loves French kissing; sometimes she will take Michael into the bedroom stripping both of them naked and lying flat on top of Michael she will kiss him for an entire hour until their mouths are chapped and can no longer move their sore lips. Claire loves teasing Michael as she kisses him sticking his cock between her legs so that her pubic hair is tickling him the whole time they are embracing. She can keep him erect with her pussy lips sliding on the inside of his hard shaft. Claire can actually come this way by pushing her clitoris into Michael's pubic bone providing enough stimulation to have an orgasm. With the combination of kissing and clit stimulation Claire comes several times during their kissing session. Michael is forbidden to come with stern warnings from both of us. All this stimulation to his body gives him quite the case of blue balls. We are teaching Michael that he exists only for our pleasures. His simple biological need to shoot his wad is of no importance to us.

Last week Claire got him so excited he shot his wad prematurely before the time was up. Claire immediately followed up with her own style of strict discipline. Taking the end of a leather belt in her right hand she placed his cock in her left hand holding it in the palm of her hand and began spanking his cock with the belt. As she was beating his cock she told them that he would be forbidden to fuck me or Claire for an entire week and that if he was caught touching himself other than taking a leak she was going to personally whip his cock and start the process all over again. Needless to say he kept his promise to Claire who waited exactly a week to the hour, leading him back into the bedroom for another hour long French kissing session. He passed with flying colors and as soon as Claire broke the kiss she lowered her pussy on top of his hard dick fucking his brains out.

I never get jealous of Claire; we share everything. Her boyfriend Carl is more hung than Michael. Sometimes when Claire is off to class and Carl happens to be home we take a walk down to the beach. Finding a nice secluded spot Carl and I make passionate love fucking next to the waves. Carl has an insatiable appetite for fucking so Claire insists that I share his cock saving on her sore pussy. Our secret plan is to seduce both of our boyfriends into the bisexual lifestyle so that they can take care of each other so that Claire and I will have more one on one time together. Our first step was to get both studs hooked on our bodies making them addicted to our pussies. We already have them on a short leash and the next step is to get both of them to bend over and take cock up their ass holes and finely get them take addicted to performing fellatio. We already envision our boyfriend's sucking and fucking each other when we perform lesbian sex magic rituals during the full moon.

We both love each other's boyfriends and we know that they love us too. What we have to do is to get them to love each other and the sex will be fantastic for all four of us. Sharing ménage à trois with both Michael and Carl teaches them to become comfortable with female bisexuality. Or next fantasy step is for Claire and I to trade off with the boys in a different kind of ménage à trois were the boys play stuff the orifices. I envision having Michael inside of my pussy and Carl kneeling behind him stuffing his huge cock into his butt. I want to feel Michael struggling in my arms as he is being buggard. Claire especially wants to see Carl turned into a cock sucking bottom boy getting it at both ends at the same time. We both swore a pact that our dreams will happen.

Claire straddled Michael deeply French kissing him. She gave me enough room so I could suck his cock and balls. I was determined that I could get one more load out of his nuts. I knew that with Claire kissing him excitement would get best of him and he would get another erection. We knew that if we kept Michael excited we could get another load out of him. Today we were determined to suck every last sperm cell out of Michael's balls. Claire has a long tongue and while I was sucking Michaels cock I could tell he was struggling to breathe because it was halfway down his throat. She was also twisting both of his nipples as she kissed him making him squirm all over. We were being so nasty to Michael I was actually looking forward to getting the paddling at 6:00 PM. I decided to see if I could do better than Claire using my hands to massage Michael's shaft magically working my fingers I licked my way beneath his balls to his asshole shoving the tip of my tongue into his hole. I decided to perform the nastiest analictus I could muster to see if I could get him to shoot his wad that way. I began kissing his asshole as if it was his mouth and then forcibly pushing my tongue deeply inside. I felt really dirty but I kept moving my lips all over the outside of his asshole with my tongue fucking his butthole. Michael began bucking his hips so hard I had to lose the hold on his cock and grab his asscheeks to keep my tongue inside of him. He was fighting Claire as well moving his head side to side trying break away. Even without touching his cock he was already hard once again. This time his erection was smaller yet we could tell that he was very excited by the amount of pre-come drooling from his glans down the shaft. Once he settled down I grabbed his cock again using his pre-come as lubricant to finish masturbating him as I fucked his asshole with my tongue.

I lost track of time and so did Claire. Our only concentration was to get Michael to come. When Claire felt his breathing and his heart rate increase she knew his impending orgasm was imminent. Switching from his mouth to his cock she began sucking so hard Michael was screaming bucking like a bronco in heat. I pushed my tongue all the way up his asshole with my nails driven into his asscheeks. I could actually feel his anus begin to quiver when his orgasm started. I could tell every time he ejaculated into Claire's mouth because his anus would clinch my tongue each time he shot a load. I counted six this time, quite weak but we did succeed. Claire delivered the goods herself fastening her lips over Michael's mouth slowly feeding him his fresh DNA. Michael welcomed her wet kiss swallowing and licking it off her tongue.

Looking at the clock it was a little bit before 3:00 PM; I knew I had to go and keep my appointments with my psychology teacher and Michael's math teacher. I gave Michael a peck on the cheek and a slap on the butt telling him to be a good boy. I gave Claire a short tongue kiss giving her a slap on the butt telling her to take good care of my boy giving her a good bye wink. I had to get back here by 6:00 PM because the three of us were getting paddled by Claire's biology teacher, Ms Andrews, who then was going take me to her apartment for the night. I found out from Claire that Ms Andrews loves using a strapon particularly on naughty coeds. Claire added that she heard from one of the girls in class that Ms Andrews locked her in her office personally fucking her in the ass with a strapon dildo to motivate her to do better on the next test. Claire told me it almost made her want to fail the next test just to go for a ride in the office. Both Claire and I are honor students failure is not an option. I was sure I could come up with a better way to successfully talk her into fucking me in the butt!

Nevertheless I kept my part bargain earning some brownie points with the Profs! I did use condoms because I wanted to keep the taste Michael's come on my breath. I was gone for exactly two hours. My pussy was a little sore because the Prof was really a stud and wow was he hung lasting a good 45 minutes pounding my pussy with his huge dick; I was so relieved when he finally came. He wanted me to stay and party which sounded fun but I had an appointment to suck another cock. On the next guy I was lucky that the professor had a medium sized erection that I could easily swallow. The condom tasted quite rubbery but I was able to suck him off in about ten minutes. He must not have come for quite a few days because he filled the reservoir end and his semen was almost spilling out of the end of the condom. But I made two professors happy today and earned my excuses.

I couldn't wait to get home to see what my boyfriend Michael and Claire were doing. When I walked into the bedroom my mouth opened wide in surprise as I viewed Claire fucking Michael in his tight butt with her strapon. Claire had a huge dildo molded from Carl's cock sawing away at Michael who was moaning with each thrust. I was totally taken aback that Claire and Michael were still in bed fucking. I was about to say something but I just arrived back from two hours of fucking and sucking myself. Both of them were covered in sweat looking as if they have been fucking for quite some time. Both Michael and Claire stared at me in the daze as if I wasn't even there. I could see that Michael's face was smeared with lipstick and I also could see a familiar trail of pussy juices all over his face. I was sure that Claire was busy keeping his tongue in her pussy most of the time I was gone. I didn't bother to say anything but I just sat down to rest and watched Claire fuck my boyfriend into oblivion. I was actually proud of Claire because she was training him to take a real cock and Michael needed all the dildo practice we could give him. Claire had found a piece of rope and wrapped it around Michael's face forcing him to bite down on it. Claire was using the rope as a kind of reins; pulling on her reins every time she pushed inside of him. I would have to give her an A plus for ingenuity. I could tell by his limp cock that Claire had little luck getting him to get an erection again which actually made me happy. She would have to wait quite some time to squeeze another drop of semen out of him.

Having less than an hour before our paddling I decided to tell the team it was time to stop. I got behind Claire who was still in her dream world yanking her harness pulling her free of Michael's asshole. This abrupt move finally woke her up she began cursing me because she wanted to have another orgasm. I slapped her face and told her she was making a pig of herself with pleasure and it was time she settled down and got ready for some real pain for a change. I took Michael in my arms kissing him back to reality. Michael was actually thankful that I had come back to set him free. Giving each other a big hug and a short lip locking kiss I grabbed him by the balls squeezing until he was standing on his toes. I told him know that I have gotten both of your attention demanding that the three of us are going to take a shower together and get ready for Ms Andrews. Grabbing Claire by the dildo and Michael by the balls I pulled both of my friends into the shower.

We spent a lot of time soaping each other down and cleaning all of our orifices to make sure that Ms Andrews would be happy with us. I did not want to give her another excuse for another whipping. Claire and I soaped our breasts and used them as wash sponges rubbing them up and down each other's bodies. Showing me that she was still in love with me Claire knelt down in the shower taking her right nipple and began to rapidly tickle my clitoris I couldn't believe how fast I came but her nipple was turning me on so much that it just happened. Celebrating she pursed her lips around my peehole rapidly licking it with the tip of her tongue inviting me to urinate. Looking down I knew she was serious so I began squirting her a big mouthful. I could see her cheeks balloon out so I stopped the flow. She quickly swallowed several times as I thought to myself maybe this was my payback for her fucking my boyfriend for two hours this afternoon. Using the tip of her tongue again Claire signaling that she wanted more but this time I could not hold myself and as I watched her cheeks balloon my golden fluids began flowing out the sides of her mouth and down her shapely breasts to her crotch. She pulled away gulping down what she could letting my spray shower her face. When the stream slowed down Claire opened her mouth like a thirsty bitch drinking and swallowed the rest my urine. Michael was enjoying the show stroking his soapy but limp cock anxious for some action.

I pulled Claire to me and began licking her face clean of my fresh urine. Whispering in her ear as I was licking her lobe, I told that I was thirsty and need of some golden champagne and that my tongue wanted to fuck her butthole. Ordering me on my knees Claire got real brazen with me sticking her two middle fingers into the sides of my mouth opening it up. I was in quite a vulnerable position as I stared up into her peehole. Moving her hips forward to position herself closer to my mouth Claire began spraying her pee directly into my mouth holding it open making it hard for me to close my mouth to swallow. Stopping the flow as soon as my mouth was filled Claire cursed me ordering me to swallow. As soon as she saw her fluids disappear down my throat she started her spray filling my mouth I again. She didn't let up until I had emptied her bladder. I was totally humiliated before my boyfriend and I knew this was something I was going to have to endure when we visited my mom. I was sure that once we got involved in the orgies both of us would be in some very humiliating positions.

Slapping my face back and forth several times after my last swallow, Claire called me a toilet slut. Telling me she was looking forward to watching me take a paddling from Ms Andrews and hoped that tonight Ms Andrews would take me home and give me a good strapon buttfucking. Claire turned around and bent over, grabbing her butt cheeks pulling them apart inviting me to get my tongue parked in her rear. I knew her asshole was squeaky clean because I had just pushed my middle finger all the way up to the third knuckle inside it and Claire had watched me lick it which was a sign for Claire that I wanted to eat her asshole. My sister Brianna and I taught each other how to eat ass in the 69 position.

We spent many a weekend licking each other in the throes of orgasm then after our pussies could no longer take a tongue we licked our way to each other's assholes burying our tongues and fucking each other to surprising orgasms. I actually got Claire to fall in love with me the first time I licked her asshole after a very emotional pussy licking. I licked my way from the top of her crack sliding my tongue down to her asshole pushing it inside. Claire ordered Michael to get down on his knees and start sucking her clit while I was butt fucking her with my long hard tongue. Claire could hardly keep standing getting pleasured from both ends at the same time. I love eating Claire's ass because she always perfumed herself in her crack leaving an alluring open invitation for me to stick my tongue in her butthole. I was thinking about the last time I licked her ass walking into her apartment when she was in the shower quickly joining her I didn't even say a word I just knelt down pulled her asscheeks apart and tongue fucked her and frigged her pussy at the same time. Back to work I tongue fucked Claire so erotically when she came she pissed all over Michael's face. That was his second golden shower this afternoon.

When we did Michael, I got in front Claire got behind him while we soaped him with our breasts. We really gave him a working over raking our nipples over his back and breasts driving him crazy with lust. Each time I lowered my breasts to his cock I squeeze them around it fucking my soapy tits with his limp dick. Claire was driving him crazy by massaging his asscheeks with her breasts. Michael was getting quite hot; even his limp dick was beginning to show some signs of life, but we decided not to press his luck finally leaving him alone holding his semi-erect cock with a big frown on his face. Claire and I knelt down before Michael inviting him to give us a golden shower. Hesitating at first I reminded him that he was about to get paddled for his nastiness so go for it. Holding his cock in hand like a fireman, he sprayed both our faces filling our mouths with a taste of his champagne hosing us down until our sexual fires were quenched!

Secretly we were hoping that Michael would get hard when Ms Andrews spanked his sexy muscular butt so that she knew he loved being spanked!

After showering we took turns massaging each others squeaky clean bodies with scented oils. I had three different perfumes so I sprayed a different one on all three of us giving Ms Andrews of different scent for each spanking. My mom loved putting perfume on me before a spanking because when my body got all hot and sweaty as I responded to the strap the perfume began to permeate the room telling my mom she was getting me hot.

While we were still toweling off the doorbell rang it was Ms Andrews; I knew for sure. I answered the door with a towel wrapped around me and Ms Andrews could smell my perfume. She immediately ripped the towel from my body embracing me giving me a long drawn out loving kiss. The whole time we kissed she was feeling my breasts and working her hand down to my pussy. She kept kissing me until her finger pushed inside finding my G-Spot. I couldn't believe how fast she was turning me on. I didn't even want her to stop even though I was standing naked in the front door. Ms Andrews quickly pushed me inside slamming and locking the door behind her telling me that was just a preview of what I was going to get tonight during our sleep over.

Michael and Claire came to the door in their towels. Ms Andrews grabbed both of them at the same time pulling them off. I'm so glad that the three of you are already prepared she told us saying that it would save her time baring our naughty butts. She told the three of us to sit on the couch because she was going to give us a short lecture. Once we were seated we all got a good view of how beautiful Ms Andrews actually was. Ms Andrews was a butch dyke blond with short hair cut close to her goddess like face. She is skinny except for her breasts which I suspect are at least 34 C. Ms Andrews is a tennis players so she has very muscular arms and legs which she loves to show off wearing short sleeve blouses and butt tight shorts. She has stunning blue eyes that could look through you making you melt bringing it to your knees. Reaching into her purse Ms Andrews pulled out her famous paddle. It was a little larger than a hair brush with a longer handle made of half inch thick oak wood. Reminding us of the time we humiliated her at the party she told the three of us in then order for us to come clean we would have to endure this paddle, holding it up the air like a flag. She would show no mercy and there would be no remorse for our tears. Ms Andrews told us that she believed that the three of us deserved over the knee spankings because we were acting like children at the party.