Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ms Andrews told us her blockbuster secret. She had gotten our parents phone numbers and called our parents asking permission to discipline us. Our parents gave Ms Andrews their blessing making her promise that if she was really going to spank us to make sure that our bottoms would be sore for week. If any of us did not lie over Ms Andrews lap, she was told to call the parents and our school funds would be appropriately eliminated. All of us looked at each other we got afraid. I knew that once my mom knew about this, as soon as I got home I would be getting another whipping as well. I know the same was true for Michael and Claire. Ms Andrews gave us some time to think about it and then asked us one by one what are decision would be. I told Ms Andrews that I have been a very bad girl lately and that I was looking forward to getting spanked. Claire was already in tears but freely volunteered her butt for the paddle. Michael being a trained submissive had me make his decision. I told Ms Andrews that this boy needed a good lesson. Ms Andrews told us not to worry we all would get a lesson for sure!

Ms Andrews pulled the divan into the center of the room for the occasion. We couldn't believe it but she began stripping off all of her clothes down to her see through pink panties. All of our mouths watered when we saw how suckable her nipples were which were already hard. I could actually see her clitoris through her panties and it was as large as mine. I thought to myself that I could not wait to get her in bed and suck on it. Quickly she sat down on the divan pointing her finger at me and patting her lap. I got up from the couch and position myself as good as I could over her pink panties. Ms Andrews told Claire and Michael that she was going to make an example of me so that they would have the fear god in them when it was there turn. Yanking me by the hair pulling my face so that she could see it Ms Andrews asked me if I was willingly lying over her lap. I didn't know what to say other than I was being obedient to my parents and that I would not hold the spanking against her welcoming the punishment. Ms Andrews accepted and wrapped a leg around mine and grabbed my closest hand preparing for the spanking.

Starting out with her hand just as a warming up Ms Andrews began smacking me with her right palm concentrating on my lower asscheeks the tender part of my bottom. I could tell that she was a pro at discipline having begun at the best place to psychologically warm me up for the paddling. Michael and Claire sat nervously watching intensively waiting their turn. I felt very comfortable lying over Ms Andrews lap. Being a butch dyke like my mom I felt honored being disciplined especially with my own mothers blessing. I was doing nothing wrong but being obedient to my mothers' words paying the price with a paddling for evil deeds already done and after the paddling soon to be forgiven. I don't think my boyfriend or Claire understood the psychological goodness in receiving discipline from the heart. Both of them would rather not be tried and disciplined receiving no justice or forgiveness.

After a good ten minutes of warm up my bottom was beginning to get hot and sore. I was actually getting quite aroused and Ms Andrews knew it. I was moving into her hand as if I was being magically fucked by her. I think she was trying to tease me before the real pain began. Increasing the intensity this time she was getting serious! The spanking stung and was erotically uncomfortable making my bottom sore but I held my tears.

Ms Andrews picked up her wooden paddle and began to go to work smacking my behind across both cheeks getting me used to the wallop of the wood. With each pounding blow the pain traveled all the way up my spine causing me to lunge forward and cry out. As I looked at my friends they suddenly got afraid as they watched me take the painful blows. The sounds of the wooden paddle resonating off my bare bottom followed by my cries filled the room. My head, my arms, and my legs were flailing everywhere. Ms Andrews had to wrap one of her legs around both my legs to keep me from falling off her lap plus she was using her left hand to forcibly hold me down at the small my back to keep me from squirming too much. I didn't know what my mom told her about how hard to discipline me but I knew now. There was no letup or mercy until my backside was blistered and raw. When I was finally allowed to get off of Ms Andrews lap I was still crying long after both Claire and Michael received the same punishment.

Claire went next then Michael and both were shaken and crying real tears. Ms Andrews basically used the same technique that she used on my behind using her hand first as a warm-up to get the endorphins flowing so that she was able to paddle their behinds so much more intensely. Michael received the hardest punishment, because of course he was a boy and Ms Andrews made sure that his bottom was justly served. I think Claire and I really enjoyed watching Michael get paddled crying like a baby over the knee of a dominant woman. I told myself that this was just a preview of what my own mom was going to do to the both of us when she got us together. The three of us uncomfortably sat on the couch facing Ms Andrews weeping as she gave us another lecture on respect reminding us that we would still have to go home and face the wrath of our parents as well. Smiling she reported that all of our parents will be inviting us home for a nice long talking to this weekend.

Finally allowing us to get up and take care of our blistered bottoms she opened a jar of special cream and applied it to all our blistered bottoms. Ready to leave, Ms Andrews called me over to her grabbed me and my towel and took me to her car driving me to her house stark naked with only the towel wrapped around my waist. I had no need for clothes for what Ms Andrews had in mind. Ms Andrews told me that she had a very exciting conversation with my mother and was invited to attend one of their orgies very soon. Embarrassingly my mother told Ms Andrews all of my sensitive areas that she could pleasure. Giggling Ms Andrews told me that once she pushed these buttons Ms Andrews will know for a fact that I had gone to bed with my mom.

Leading me through the house and into the backyard Ms Andrews stripped of her clothes joining me in the garden shower. The shower was quite unique being in the middle of a beautiful flower garden with no walls with only exotic plants to block the sprinkling water. It was like showering under a waterfall; the water was warm and gentle as it cascaded off of our bodies. Ms Andrews used a rose scented soap as she freely washed my body. On my sore behind Ms Andrews actually had an aloe Vera salve that she generously massaged into my blisters making the stinging sensation go away reminding me that it would definitely take a week for my well spanked butt to heal. Working her middle finger down the crack of my ass until she was digitizing my anus Ms Andrews smiled as I squirmed knowing she had found one of my many sensitive areas. Sticking her tongue behind my ear licking it she found another. Giggling she told me that my mother was a very honest lady and with the help of her info, both of us we're going to have a lot of fun tonight. I gave moan as Ms. Andrews found on other sensitive spot as she began scratching her long nails over my clitoral hood.

I could hardly stand on my feet because Ms Andrews was turning me on so much. I think that my mother wanted to score points with this lady giving away my erotic secrets. I couldn't believe that my mom told her that pinching my nipples was also a turn on as Ms Andrews moved her fingers momentarily from my clit to my nipples pinching them hard making me melt into her hands. Kissing her way to my mouth and working a finger in my pussy and asshole Ms Andrews was about to hit the jackpot by fingering both holes and kissing me at the same time! As warm water flowed over our bodies Ms Andrews continued her seduction with her lips kissing me long and hard as she fingered to orgasm. My mom even told her about licking the roof of my mouth because as soon as she slipped her long snakelike tongue into my mouth she went directly to that very same area and began tickling. As soon as I felt a nail on my G-Spot I began screaming. She hit the million dollar jackpot. I went wild with lust kissing her back rubbing my hands all over looking for her pussy. I wanted my fingers working her the same way. Breaking the kiss for the moment Ms Andrews ordered me to settle down and just released myself to her as the finger me.

Summoning my mouth back to hers with her snakelike tongue sticking out, I could not resist wrapping my lips around it and began sucking. I could feel her thumb working my clit while her middle finger kept scratching my G. spot. At the same time she had both her two middle fingers working my bottom. This very same lady that, caused me so much pain earlier was performing the most lewdest but erotic act summoning up every nasty desire in my body. I was actually thanking my mom to myself for telling Ms Andrews how to turn me on. Suddenly my whole body began to tremble and I was coming in her arms. Removing her fingers from my orifices Ms Andrews held me tightly to keep from falling down giving me a deep kiss forcing her tongue down my throat. Still trembling in her arms she sat me on the redwood bench next to the shower allowing me to get my breath. I watched her bathing in the shower as my eyes worshiped her goddess like body. By the power that she had over me I knew that I could not resist her advances.

My heart was beating overtime as Ms Andrews looking me directly in the eyes washing her pussy as she licked her lips. All I could think about was sticking my tongue inside. The same finger that she stuck inside me disappeared inside of her pussy. From the look on her face I could tell she found her magic spot. Ms Andrews was putting on quite a show for me. I could see her fingering her butthole with the same fingers she had in my ass making my butt tingle for more. I wanted to touch myself but I was too sensitive so I just twisted my nipples instead. I even licked my lips at her suggesting I wanted to eat her. This lewd dramatization was a way for Ms Andrews to prove her superiority. Having already given me an orgasm Ms Andrews wanted me to know that she did not need me for pleasure because she knew how to pleasure herself. She wanted me to beg for it. I actually got on my knees lowering my head to the ground pleading to taste her listening to her to come as I worshipped her.

I could hear Ms Andrews moans when she finally came. Stepping out of the shower straddling my body Ms Andrews let loose a steady stream of urine spraying my whole body. This was another nasty tip my mom gave her because I loved golden showers. Now I was convinced that Ms Andrews was going to fuck me in the ass tonight. Lifting my head up by my ponytail she saved one last squirt for my mouth shooting it full of hot pee ordering me to swallow. Quickly gulping it down, I almost came I was so excited. It was a memorable night of lesbian lovemaking but will save the sexy details for later! I do confess that Ms Andrews made sure I got it in the butt twice and came both time! My favorite was when we 69ed and we both came like Fourth of July!

A week later after my blistered butt healed my mom flew me home. The minute I landed at the Airport on Friday the driver was waiting for me. Her name was Greta, a dyke lesbian with an attitude for young girls. The last time I was home I spent the entire weekend in her bedroom getting spanked and fucked in the ass with her strapon dildo. Meeting me at the baggage area Greta pulled me to her and gave me a long lingering French kiss in front of all the passengers, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth almost choking me. I allowed her to use my mouth until she was finished kissing me. I frenched her back by sucking the tip of tongue the same as I suck her nipples. As soon as I got into a car she told me to strip naked and hand her all of my clothes. With the doors locked and no way to escape I quickly obeyed folding them up nicely handing them to her. Greta smiled admiring my naked body, promising me that she would get a piece of my ass this weekend. When we finally arrived home Greta called and told mom that I was here at the door then left for her own room. I didn't let her know that I was actually turned on by her butch attitude and was looking forward to being on the receiving end of her dildo again.

I was a little nervous because I knew my mom was going to whip me at the door but I knew she knew best for me. My sister Brianna was home with her new she-male lover Paula. Meeting me at the door wearing sexy white lace panties they looked as if they were twins. The three of us could have been sisters because we all had beautiful large breasts similar facial features with long dark hair, shapely legs, and sexy asses. The only difference was that Paula had a distinct protrusion in her panties. I gave Brianna a long lingering French kiss while she reached down and began fingering my pussy kissing me back pushing her tongue into my mouth. Breaking the kiss she introduced her lover Paula whom I could not resist kissing in the same way. I had never French kissed a she-male before and I found her mouth to be warm and supple like a woman's with no obvious facial hair around her lips. I actually enjoyed kissing her. I was the aggressor this time pushing my tongue into Paula's mouth. Paula began sucking gently on the tip of my tongue as my inquisitive hand pushed into her panties to feel her cock. Paula did not resist and even opened her legs wider so that I could continue to explore finding a nice size penis and a set of balls that seemed to be ballooned with unspent semen. Watching my hands Brianna told me that she has saved her lover for me so that we could have one hot ménage à trois this weekend; giving me promising a wink. That was one good thing about having a sister for a lover we shared everything.

I felt the sharp snap of a riding crop on my bare behind stinging me so hard I broke the kiss with Paula. Standing behind me was Queen Brenda, my sexy mom soaking wet naked just from the pool. Falling to my knees immediately, I lay prostate before my queen waiting for her command. Grabbing my ponytail she forced my mouth over her crotch ordering me to kiss her sacred yoni. Brianna and Paula were told to go back to the pool; we would be there soon. As I continue to kiss and lick her pussy Brenda began whipping my behind with her crop reminding me of her talk with Ms Andrews. Ordering me to crawl to her bedroom mom kept snapping my butt with the riding crop as I walked.

Crawling at a quickened pace, I began thinking to myself I was actually looking forward to getting my butt spanked by my mom because I was sure there were many things she was disappointed in me and that I needed a tune-up in my training. Standing 5ft. 8in. tall my mom looked a lot like me having long black hair, blue eyes and sexy 36 D. breasts with strawberry size nipples waiting to be sucked. Working out every day she kept her figure in tip top shape. Having multiple experiences with male and female sex partners Brenda practiced her tantra sex magic daily. Queen Brenda could take any size cock in her pussy or her asshole making sure that her partner orgasmed every time. Brenda could strap on a dildo expertly fucking a pussy or an ass the same way. She was as experienced at sucking cock as she was eating pussy or licking an asshole. She loved entertaining couples in hot ménage à trois sex orgies and foursomes with my dad. Especially clients that she was making business deals with. Once she got them into her bedroom my mom could easily convince them to seal the deal using her seductive lovemaking talents.

Giving me innumerable swats on my bare butt with her riding crop my mom led me through the house, down the hall, and into her private bedroom continuously whipping my butt with the crop every step of the way. It was more embarrassing than painful; this was my mom's way of taking immediate control. Slamming and locking the door behind us I fell prostrate before her, just staring up at my mom's beautiful naked body. I loved mesmerizing myself with her huge breasts wiggling freely which seemed to bring me into submission to her. My mom was a goddess of the household and I worshiped her.

I wasn't afraid; I was used to my mom acting like this but I did honor her parental authority over me obeying whatever she told me to do. To start things off she told to stay prostrate before her and begin confessing whatever came to my mind. I told her all my lustfull ideas and fantasies especially about bisexuality and how Claire and I wanted to convert our boyfriends. I told her about our new dildos and trying them out on our boyfriends and how I got fucked in the ass by Claire. I confessed I was spending too much time with sex rather than school and that my studies were hurting somewhat. My mom became friends with several of my professors keeping her posted on my studies. She told me she had received several calls from them because they were concerned with my grades. My mom promised all of them that she would have a good talk with me getting me back on the straight and narrow, as far as school work was concerned. My mom told me that she personally fucked two of my professors winning favor for me. I was to contact both of them for some one on one private study. She also took my lady professor to bed converting her easily with the nice soft touch of her tongue.

Going to bat for me, my mom told me that it was payback time; I was going to have to satisfy several of her male studs and female lesbians who are in her group. Their lust for younger pussy especially her daughter's pussy was high on their list. I told my mom that whatever she wants me to do for her I would do it. I told her that for right now my bare bottom was itching for a good spanking. My mom told me not to worry she had set aside the rest of the afternoon to do just that. Warning me that by the time I was hungry for dinner my bare bottom would be well taken care of.

Sitting down at the end of her bed my mom picked up a wooden paddle the size of a ping pong paddle inviting me to lie across her lap. The spanking that Ms Andrews gave the three of us was lightweight compared to what my mom administers. I had not had a good spanking since I've been to school so I was looking forward to some disciplinary attention from my mom. With a smile on my face I quickly position myself over her lap wiggling my butt giving her a nice target to smack. Warning me not to get up until she had finished and to keep my hands out of the way I felt her place her left hand on the small of my back to hold me in place while she spanked me. For a moment I fell like a little girl again getting my first over the knee spanking. My face flushed, my stomach churned with butterflies, and I could feel my sex itching because of the impending spanking.

I could feel my mom caressing the curves of my bare asscheeks with the wooden paddle. She was trying to get me to relax because I was all nervously tightened up in anticipation of the paddling. Rule number one is to relax as much as possible to avoid making the blows more painful than needed. My mom believed that delivering innumerous blows to a relaxed bottom guaranteed that it would be nice and sore for several days because the muscles in the deep tissue are being punished as well. Surely she learned this by trial and error using my bottom as her guinea pig. Once she learned how effective this kind of discipline was I was summoned to her bedroom once a week on Friday night for an over the knee paddling. Therefore all weekend I would have a sore butt to think about my disobedience to her and what I had to do to be a better person. So here I was again on a Friday night over my mother's lap getting spanked. By the number of spankings I've already received I should be a saint from all the correction she has given me. But according to her I still have a long way to go!