Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Saturday night Claire's mother sent her father to a poker game so that they could be "alone". Smiling Claire said that she didn't know that her heterosexual mom could be so passionate in bed. She told me that she found Claire's strapon dildo in her secret hiding place. By forcibly fucking her mouth with the strapon Mom was able to get Claire to confess whatever she wished. After confessing all Claire's mom asked her if she had any requests stroking the dildo nastily looking at her. Claire said that she got on all fours pushing several pillows underneath her and wiggled her butt. Her mom didn't need any more explanation fucking her asshole until Claire came wildly. After her mom discarded the dildo she did demands it that Claire demonstrate how well she can eat pussy forcibly sitting on Claire's face. Claire said that she could hardly breathe but made sure that her mom got the best tongue job ever. Because her mom was nervous it took awhile that she had a thunderous orgasm all over Claire's face. Claire said that it was a very embarrassing moment showing her mom the art of cunnlinigus. After her mom came down from her orgasm she confessed to Claire that that was the best tongue licking she had ever received even from her dad. Promising Claire another "private spanking" for being such a nasty girl she rolled over onto her back inviting Claire for another visit from her magic tongue.

I was so excited from hearing Claire's story I pulled my panties aside frantically masturbating as she told me. We compared marks on each other's butts finding that both of us were well blistered. Noticing the "S" shaped stripes on my back I told Claire the dirty details of the whipping I took by the pool.

Claire asked me if Michael had suffered the same fate with his parents. I told Claire that as soon as I saw him I made him tell me all. Claire wanted the details.

I told her that Michael's big sister, June is a trained closet dominatrix, working her way through college by whipping young boys intercepted the telephone call and volunteered to take over Michael's discipline. Being older Michael's mother gladly told June to go ahead and give him what he deserved. His father was away on business and did not like to get involved in discipline, always giving his OK to whatever Michael's mother wanted. Michael said that he loves his sister and they are very close, but whenever it came time for punishment she was a strict disciplinarian. In college June took over spanking Michael which is what gave her the idea to be a dominatrix. His mother gave June her own blessing to spank Michael as she wished.

Holding a tight rein on his sexual experiences with girlfriends and his schooling, June wanted to make sure that he had good strict guidance. June told Michael that she liked me even though I was quite wild but that I would be good for him to get Michael to open up and experiment while he was a college. June forced Michael to tell her all his sexual experiences with me. When she found out that I'd already fucked him with the dildo June was actually happy knowing that I was preparing Michael for something even more exciting. Michael told me that his sister insisted that he should try dick and the sooner the better for his own good. Preaching to him about STD'S and using condoms. June even made a pact with Michael that if he didn't get fucked at college in the next month, she would personally make sure that he got punked the next time he came home. June's own boyfriend was begging to fuck him. This didn't make Michael comfortable talking about losing his virgin asshole. June told him not to worry giggling when she told him it was inevitable with a girlfriend like Belinda.

Michael told me that he and his sister June took off in the car and drove to the nude beach early Saturday morning when no one was around. It was a beautiful day; the sun was shining over the mountains welcoming the day. June was in a good mood and wanted to have some fun before she disciplined him. Leading him to a stand of cane growing right next to the beach they laid there beach towels down and started to get comfortable. Michael said that his dick immediately got hard when he watched his sister June stripping naked. June was a tall brunette with sexy breasts with a nice shapely ass. When he saw her shaved pussy Michael almost shot his wad. I suggested to Claire that we both shave ours. Claire excitedly agreed!

June looked around to see if anyone was around watching and invited Michael to lie on his back on the beach towel. Ordering him to just shut up and not think about it, June straddling his waist slowly lowering her bald pussy on his rock hard cock. June had fucked Michael before rewarding him with a secret graduation gift from high school. This time it was a lot more exciting knowing that as soon as they had an orgasm he was going to get disciplined. June was an expert lover using her vaginal muscles to squeeze and need him as she rose up and down on his cock. Trying to hold off his orgasm wanting to pleasure June more than himself June was busy stroking her clitoris as she fucked him to make sure that she did come before he shot his load. He couldn't believe it but as soon as Jane began to come she slipped off his cock and convulsed next to him in the sand leaving Michael unsatisfied staring at his slick stiff dick.

After several moments enjoying her climatic bliss, June finally decided to pay attention to Michael's cock still waving proudly in the wind. Taking a leather paddle from her beach bag June quickly began stroking his dick until he shot a huge wad of come all over the flat part of the paddle. As soon as the last string of semen creamed the paddle June ordered Michael to get up on all fours and present his asscheeks to her. Obediently he voluntarily rose up his ass, arched his back, and put his head down in a presentable submissive fashion. Then to his surprise she began spanking Michael with the come covered paddle which provided a perfect lubricant to keep his asscheeks from blistering. Michael said that he painfully watched the waves thundering down on the beach as June pounded his butt with the paddle. He told me that his dick remained hard for the entire spanking it was such a turn on. I told Claire that it sounded like such a turn on that I wanted June to spank me the same way except she would have to use Michael's come. Michael told me that June spanked him for a good ten minutes without stopping driving him to real tears, cursing and lecturing him the whole time. When she finally finished they both were tired and dripping with sweat.

Taking a deserving break they shared some water and some fruit while June continued her lecture while Michael lay on his belly rubbing his sore cheeks. Michael told me that both of them were still quite turned on from the whipping which seemed to raise the levels of lust between them. Michael confessed that his sister basically ravished him, wrestling him into the 69 position forcing her pussy into his mouth cutting off his air. June want to see how well trained he actually was at servicing a woman. Michael told me that he performed so well on her pussy that when his lips encased June's clitoris she began coming and coming treating her to multiple orgasms. Kissing Claire I boasted thanks to all my training!

When June finally recovered she excitedly told Michael that his mouth was as good as her girlfriend at eating pussy. Now she knew what Michael was spending all his spare time on at college instead of hitting the books. Giving him a deep intimate kiss pushing her tongue into his mouth tasting her fluids on his lips June made Michael melt under her. Breaking the kiss June stood up kicking him back down on the towel with her foot. Michael said that June grew serious again, explaining that the trick she had used with the paddle on his backside he was available for "extra" discipline. Pointing to the cane June promise Michael a new sensory experience by dancing a switch across his bare asscheeks. Promising Michael, that if he endured a good caning, June would fuck him one last time before they left the beach, Michael watched his Domme sister stroll over to the cane which was blowing innocently in the breeze taking her time selecting three nice four foot long switches. With his stomach churning with disdain at the thought of more pain Michael's bottom hardened at the thought of another whipping. Michael curiously wondered why June needed three. June explained that one was for the goddess to leave at the beach, one was for his bare ass to streak with welts, and one was going to be saved for Sunday so that she could cane him in front of their mother to make sure that Michael knew they both meant business.

As I told the story I could see that Claire was very turned on busily pushing her panties aside masturbating along with me. I was sure that as soon as I was finished telling the story we were going to be going down on each other. I was looking forward to sucking my lesbo lover's clit myself! Claire asked me if I was jealous of June. I told her that Michael's experience sounded so hot I wanted to go the beach with her as well, even if it meant a caning.

Michael told me that his sister led him the ocean and made him kneel down in the frothy waters formed by the crashing waves facing the beach. Forcing him to back up into a position until the waves smacked his bottom after every swell. The wave crashed over him not only washing over his body but taking away his breath each time. Ordering Michael to stay in this precarious position June explained that Michael was going to get a stripe after every receding wave. This way every incoming wave would cool the searing welt that June had just given him. Standing aside June began the caning driving the switch across both his cheeks just as the wave receded. As perfectly as June promised the next wave came in smacking his striped butt temporarily soothing Michael as he fought for another breath of air. As if she was connected to the sea June continued the caning streaking his backside each time the wave drew back to sea. Michael said that she gave him 21 stripes and then stopping allowed several waves to wash his burned behind. Thinking her was finished Michael tried to get up but June pushed him back down for another volley of the cane until his cheeks were so crisscrossed with wells she covered them completely with stripes. Michael said that the painful stripes cause him to cry out like a wounded seal long after June finished.

Dragging Michael deeper into the sea so that their waists were below the waves June grabbed Michael's dick easily stroking it to another erection. Kissing him for taking the cane June said it was time for her to keep her promise. Massaging his well disciplined asscheeks June giggled saying fucking him was allot easier that bending over for her. By then there was a few more nudists coming down to the beach arranging their blankets. June didn't care telling Michael to pick her up and lower her pussy on his hot cock. Climbing on top of Michael, June relaxed her pussy over his hot shaft. Michael said that they just allowed the waves and the movement of the swells going up and down to control the fucking movement. It was like Mother Nature fucking them. June locked lips with him rubbing her naked breasts all over him. It was so erotic they both began to prematurely come filling her pussy full of his semen. Michael said that he could see left over come floating in the ocean surrounding them afterwards. Washing in the waves June saw a lady friend on the beach standing in the white water curious about what they were doing in the waves obviously rolling her eyes. June showed her Michael's striped ass telling her she would get the same if she asked any more questions!

June spanked Michael with the cane all the way back to the towels just to show off for her girlfriend who was watching them like a hawk as they drifted away towards the cane. Michael said they moved their towels into a clearing inside the cane for more privacy. The beach began to get busier and they could hear voices but June wanted to continue. Opening her beach bag June pulled out her surprise a rubber skin colored harness with a dildo attached. Michael said his belly filled with butterflies as June pulled it on over her waist. Forcing him to get on all fours June gave him his first fellatio lesson pushing her new "cock" to the back of his throat until he learned not to gag. Michael said June actually taught him to swallow it without choking. As a reward June ate his asshole filling it with spit fucking him right there with people not twenty feet away. Making too many girlish squeals that may draw attention to the other nearby, June grabbed her foot thong making him bite down on the rubber thong to muffle his cries. Michael said his dick was rock hard during the entire fucking. June actually came while she fucked him. His nasty sister made Michael clean her dirty dildo with his mouth after pulling it from his ass, reminding him that she ate his ass willingly as well.

Kissing Claire on the mouth I told her we all had our wild weekend experiences! Claire was so involved in the story she asked me if Michael got his second caning. Sticking a finger and her pussy, I told her she should have seen his asscheeks when he came home Monday which were still streaked with red welts. His mom and June forced him over the back of a chair and standing on opposite sides behind him striped his cheeks together. June had given her mom the goddess cane a secret that she kept from Michael. Before he left June reminded him to encourage me to have him fucked or she was going to take the matter into her own hands with her boyfriend's dick. Michael knew better saying she was going to have him fucked either way.

I told Claire that the sorority was going to have a toga party this month that would be the prime time for the boys to be initiated. Claire told me that she would talk to several of her girlfriends that belong and entice them to help. I told Claire that we would probably need at least two or three girls to hold Michael down while he was being fucked. Claire said that with us and three girls for witnesses they would be able to seduce the boys to perform just about anything for us. We decided to give them a little wine to relax them but not enough to make lose their erections. . We would allow the boys to screw two of the sisters first to gain their confidence. After wards we would all grab Michael and suck Carl hard to do the honors. We made a pack and swore on our lesbian pussies that this was going to happen.

Looking at each other with that "fuck me" look Claire and I basically ripped each other's clothes off fighting to bury our thirsty tongues in each other's pussies. Rolling around on the bed we were able to maintain a moving 69 position wrestling to see who could stay on top as we fought for each other's prized clitorises. Both of us were so horny we almost chewed each other's clits off we needed orgasms so badly. Being as nasty as we could with each other we fingers fucked each other's buttholes using each others anus like rock climbers as a way to hold on while we sucked each other off. Claire did not know but my clit was tingling so bad I was begging for release. After we both came drained and sweaty Claire noticed that I had become more aggressive in my lovemaking which turned her on. I then asked her to strapon a dildo and fuck my pussy because I had the itch even after getting it from Jack's big cock before I got home. I literally raped Michael as soon as I saw him making him eat me, fuck me, and screw my ass off, thanks to my mom's demon! Unknowing of my demonic plight, Claire fucked me into the sheets giving me four explosive orgasms. I thought that I would be fine for awhile but soon afterwards returned the tingling in my orifices making me filled once more with lust for any sexual relief.

I made an emergency call to my Queen begging her for relief. I could hear her chuckling as she wondered what took me so long to call. Reminding me that if all I thought about was sex the tingling and thirst for sex would increase. Once I began to do what I was sent to school for and start going to class and studying the spirit would give me some relief. Warning that the tingling and desires would always be a thought away as she promised! My queen asked me to look in the mirror to see if my discipline marks were going away. To my surprise they vanished except for the soreness. A present from me, my Queen told me. I was forced to promise to come back next weekend for more training and she hung up!

*

(This concludes part 4 in my story. My Queen has given me an incentive to seduce Michael and watch him lose his virgin ass and mouth. I swear by the next Chapter that Michael will no longer be a virgin and will be very experienced with men. I hope your enjoying the story as much as I am participating in it. Meanwhile I have to get back to Claire and use her mouth, my clit is tingling. Thanks for my readers and comments! Keep each other cumming!)