Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys embraced again and to our surprise began passionately French kissing. Because Carl was still hard I decided to experiment giving Michael some pressure on his shoulders forcing him to kneel in the shower so that his face was directly staring at Carl's huge cock. I grabbed Carl's cock and began rubbing the glans all over Michaels' lips and to my surprise he began lightly licking the tip and then swallowed the entire glans into his mouth. I could see Michael staring up into Carl's eyes telling him that it was OK and that he wanted to have a taste of his semen as well. It didn't take long because Carl was so turned on from his first fuck he began shooting gobs of sperm into Michael's mouth. I could see Michael's cheeks puffing and finally he was forced to swallow having already tasted lots of semen before "snowballing" from both of us as well as eating come from our orifices.

To our surprise we had a very successful summer solstice celebration. Both of our boys committed themselves to sucking each other's cock and actually enjoying it. We celebrated by ordering a bottle of champagne and after the bottle was downed we encourage the boys to give us another show. This time they got into the 69 position with Michael on top. As we stroked and caressed them while they sucked cock it was hot to know that our boys were finally enjoying the freedom of becoming bisexual. Claire and I secretly told each other that we now were free from cock sucking because we could give to job to our boys. Whenever I wanted a hot fuck from Carl I could have Michael sucking him hard for me by my side. The site of my lover's sucking cock made my pussy itch and soon Claire and I were 69ing right next to them.

The next day it was the solstice full moon. All four of us attended Megan's sky clad pagan rite. The circle took place up in the mountains near some sacred rocks. There were about 24 people and Megan was the Wicca queen. She gave the word for everyone to disrobe joining hands around her in the sacred circle. Megan looked beautiful in the moonlight wearing a golden feathered crown and nothing else. Taking her magic wand she blessed the four corners of the earth asking for protection inside of the circle and then raising her magic wand to the moon she released all the sexual seducing spirits into all of us. Passing a goblet around for all of us to drink which was filled with wine, a male enhancement drug and a secret drug that sped up the body empowering us all into the orgy spirit.

As we drank from the cup Megan spoke individually to each of us envisioning private information about things that affected us directly. When it was my turn to drink from the goblet Megan circled my mouth, my pussy, and my asshole with her magic wand demanding that my serpent guide within me come alive empowering me with sexual energy to control others in a positive way warning me that if I used these powers for the "Darkside" I would pay dearly. I could feel my body begin to tingle and heat up, my lips seemed to be a fuller and my pussy and asshole seemed to begin to itch. My whole body began to writhe like a snake and my tongue began to swirl and my clitoris began swelling from my clitoral hood putting me in an extremely excited state. When Megan finished passing the goblet she finished the contents; the sexual energy was so charged every man grew a raging erection and every woman's pussy were wet, clits itching, and nipples hard. Even after all the fucking and sucking we did the day before we were still as hot as the rest of the people.

In the center of the circle was a flat rock with candles on the four corners. Megan selected a young woman lying her on the altar calling out her own husband, (she called the horned god) who was hung like a horse wearing a horned golden mask we chanted as he slowly fucked this girl wearing a black condom for least 10 minutes and then flipping her over he fucked her asshole for another 10 minutes. It took plenty of lube and time for the poor girl to sacrificially accommodate his huge cock. The young blonde coed took the fucking without complaint while coming several times. Megan led her back to the circle choosing another woman who was a little older and more experienced. It was like getting a free sex show as Megan chose woman after woman to be fucked by her husband.

To my surprise Megan invited me to come forward. I was so horny I didn't even resist taking her hand and lying on the altar. Opening my legs and arching my pussy to meet the horned god's initial thrust forward everything happened so fast his entire shaft disappeared inside of me. I could feel his balls tickling my asshole which I knew would be violated next. I had never been fucked by such a huge cock yet he was a gentle lover going slow fucking me like a piston with full strokes driving me crazy with lust. I was actually hissing like a snake moving my body in slow snakelike contortions constricting my pussy muscles tightly around his huge shaft. Even though he was on top I felt like I had complete control. I could tell by his moans that I was pleasuring him like a demoness. I was using his body continuously cumming as the horn god fucked me. I wasn't even aware when he flipped me around slowly entering my asshole. When the huge head of his cock split my sphincter muscles I were sure the whole circle heard me crying out during the entire fucking. I was spitting and cursing writhing like a snake I could feel my sphincter muscles squeezing him tightly almost castrating him as I fought back. I freely wanted to be fully sacrificed before the moon goddess. When the horn god finally pulled out of the asshole still rock hard I snapped around biting the head of his cock until I drew blood with my incisors making two marks just like a snake. I had conquered the horned god who finally lost his erection returning limp and defeated. I was led away by Megan who congratulated me for courageously agreeing to the ritual and defeating the horned god. Megan added that the goddess will honor my intuitive intentions for my lover to be taken anally very soon.

They ritual took a different turn because the solstice was a reminder of the return of the feminine Megan removed her husband's mask demanding he relinquish his power to her and willingly accept whatever she has for him. Kneeling and falling at her feet he solemnly agreed. Raising her magic wand over his head she declared the horned god is now dead to the summer and has suffered defeat by a superior female. Now by the hands of his Goddess and Queen he is going to suffer the lash before the group. A post was planted in the middle of the circle having manacles hanging from it that Megan quickly buckled around her husband's wrists. For me this was going to be even more exciting than biting his cock. Picking up a 4ft. single tailed whip Megan stood behind her husband testing the distance with a quick flip to his asscheeks finding it perfect. Holding the whip up to the moon she told the group that there is no respecter of person's especially her husband telling everyone that after violating and sacrificing four beautiful women he must now pay for his actions.

I couldn't believe how patient everyone was staying in the circle including Michael, Claire. and Carl who were still sexually excited under that magical spell of the circle. Megan was definitely a beautiful magical Witch unafraid of using her powers in front of the group. Finally naming her husband as "Deter" returning him back to his lower role as her servant she announced to the circle that he was about to take a sacrificial scapegoat whipping for all the male servants in the group. Megan told the group that she will show no mercy and that his flesh will be thoroughly beaten lashing out immediately. I couldn't believe the sound of the lash and the long red welts that she was making on her husband's back, ass, and legs. Deter tried to take it like a man for the first few lashes but the intense pain got the most of him and he began howling like a wolf. I found out later from Megan that she was literally whipping the wolf guide spirit from his body taking away his power. After 50 lashes she began chanting over him ordering her snake spirit to enslave his body. Telling the group that from now on his cock as would be under her spell until she ordered him verbally to use his sex. Taking Deter down she's made him crawl to the altar.

I had noticed that there was another man in the group with a huge cock. Megan ordered her husband to lie over the altar and then went and chose that very same stud. Rubbing frankincense oil into her husband's asshole she ordered the stud to fuck him completely to orgasm. Bringing Michael out of the circle to the altar she ordered him to watch and never take his eyes off the ritual. She told him that her husband was a heterosexual in the beginning but because of his trust and love for her he was willing to give up his anal virginity just for her. The man, who was about to fuck Deter named David, rarely fucks men, unless he is ordered by the Queen in a ritual. Megan told him that there's no shame in being pleasured this way. The denial of pleasure only stands in the way. I was quite turned off because I knew that after this ritual Michael would fall easily into my bisexual trap.

Megan announced to the circle that in order to appease the sexual spirits there had to be a balance calling out for the fucking to begin. I could see that Michaels eyes were wide open and his dick rock hard as he watched this huge strong man getting fucked. Megan led a chant throughout the fuck drowning out the cries of her husband. I didn't feel sorry for Deter at all because my asshole was still hurting from the buttfucking he had given me. Watching Deter take the ritual fuck totally convinced me that I was going to have Michael fucked almost immediately. My whole body stared as I watched Deter whose cock remained completely limp take the hardest fuck of his life. After twenty minutes the stud finally cried out and began shooting ounces of semen deep Deter's butthole.

Megan declared that the spell was broken and that women now have the power over manhood. She told everyone to pare off with their bisexual lovers and immediately 69 with the thoughts of a prosperous solstice for the group. We all had brought mats to lie on. I 69'd with Claire while Michael and Carl right next to me did the same. Carl was on top sliding his huge cock all the way down Michael's throat. Both of them seemed to love it so I forgot about them and buried my head back into Claire's pussy. By this time the boys were used to sucking cock even sneaking into the bedroom to suck each other off because we were not available. Claire and I actually declared several days of the week as cock sucking days so the boys could entertain us and learn new techniques.

The circle was like a giant homoerotic ritual with only same sex couples pleasuring each other with no guilt or fear of repercussions. Megan was 69ing with a beautiful blonde while her husband limply lay on the altar. There definitely was some strong magic in the air with everyone licking and sucking at the same time. The rite culminated when the first person cried out then orgasm after orgasm the cries filled the air. The bisexual men fared better because they loved swallowing come but sneaking a peek I could see that several men were gagging down the contents as their partner held the back of their heads force feeding them. Our boys faired better Carl came first shooting his come directly down Michael's throat as he held his breath. Michael came next filling Carl's mouth so much come it drooled down the sides of his face. All of the women in the group came long after the men because they wanted to enjoy their orgasmic bliss a lot longer than the men did. After Claire and I finally let go until both of us were exhausted.

Megan led us all was in a chant making all the men kneel giving themselves to the women as their slaves. Every woman was given a flogging whip; the men were told to get on all fours and the women were told to stand behind them and begin flogging their backs. Megan was whipping her husband Deter as well. Claire was whipping the hell out of Carl and I was flogging Michael's back as hard as I could causing him to cry out after every blow. By the time the whippings were done every man in the group knew that he was inferior to his woman and should respect her as her superior. Every woman stood over there men's faces giving them what Megan calls a golden baptism spraying them with fresh warm pee. Both Claire and I showing off for Megan forced our slaves to swallow the rest of our urine after baptizing them with a golden shower. Megan was actually impressed slapping both Michael and Carl's faces back and forth splashing fresh pee on us for being such nasty pee sluts congratulating us girls telling us to keep up the good work.

The circle broke up after that and we all said our goodbyes going our separate ways. Megan told us that we were definitely accepted into the group and she would be giving me a call in the morning. Taking the boy's home we were still sexually excited and wanted to continue our domination over them. Claire and I strapped on our favorite dildos continuing to have a midnight fuck party with the boys. Placing tight rubber rings around the base of their cocks and balls so that they could not come we wanted to make sure that they would be totally frustrated as we played. Megan as a gift presented us with the two flogging whips we used on the boys so we decided to continue putting the whips to good use during the night. After taking turns whipping their backs we made the boys get on all fours up on the bed fucking them side by side taking turns sliding in and out of their assholes. I actually enjoyed strap on sex even though I could not feel what the dildo was doing inside their assholes; the visual effects and my fantasies fulfilled my pleasure when I fucked them. I actually enjoyed the fact that our two strong boys voluntarily were on all fours taking the best fucking we could give them pounding the daylights out of their assholes. I really wasn't interested in having an orgasm because I knew that at the end of the night Claire would I take care that with our mouths. After fucking the boy's doggy style we forced the boys to suck and lick our cocks clean which they always reluctantly tried to resist so we had to rub the dildos all over their faces until they started obediently sucking. Sending the boys off to bed Claire and I spent several hours licking each other to sleep.

True to her word Megan called me about 9:00 AM in the morning, I was still in bed and Claire was licking my pussy. Claire was going to stop but I pushed her head back into my crotch telling her to keep going. Addressing Megan as my Queen I was actually honest with her admitting I was in the middle of a hot clit licking telling her that my lover Claire had the best lesbian mouth and tongue I had ever experienced promising to share Claire whenever she wished. Megan inquired how I enjoyed the ritual last night. I told her that it was very magical and even the buttfucking that Deter gave me was a real experience. Megan told me that when we become full fledge members all four of us will be fucked by him on the altar and for a longer period of time. I told her that actually we're looking forward to becoming full fledge members willing to endure whatever the Queen wishes. Claire was sucking on my clit and I could hardly talk. I told Claire to tongue fuck my pussy instead while I finished talking to the queen. Claire quickly moved into my vagina but I was still getting turned on because she had another finger pushing into my butthole at the same time.

Megan actually confessed that she had one of the husbands named Brad from the group in bed with her and Deter and she was fucking Brad on his back with his huge 9in. cock inside her pussy as her frustrated humiliated husband stroked his limp cock to no avail. She laughed saying that not even a drop of pre-come drooled from his urethra. She told me that she was going to train me to curse both Carl and Michael in the same way so that their cocks could not work sexually except for pissing, giggling that even their sensitive cockheads would feel nothing. I would be able to stop their erections on command having full control over their sex lives. Megan also added that I will have full control over my lover Claire as well. Telling me that I have the seductive powers to do anything I wish. I will be become very close to her to the point of falling in love. Deep inside I knew the feelings I had for Megan the very first time we made love. I told her that I believe she was totally right. Megan told me not to worry about Claire or the boys they will find plenty of lovers in the group telling me that if Claire was as good a lover as I said she was Megan may adopt her into our inner circle. I could hear a man moaning over the phone as Megan was fucking his balls off. I began to orgasm as well taking time out over the phone to cry out in my own pleasureful bliss.

As soon as I got my breath Megan order me to get dressed and drive over to her house alone. She wanted to speak to Claire so I handed her the phone. Claire was smiling for a while as Megan told her that she wanted to take her to bed. Then suddenly Claire got quiet sadly agreeing with Megan handing me back the phone. Megan told me that Claire has just agreed to take a whipping from me on orders from the Queendom. Megan told me to leave the phone off the hook so that she could listen to the blows and Claire's cries telling me the reason why I did not get much response out of my lovers is that I don't take full authority over them. I told Megan I actually agree because Claire was my submissive and I was allowing her to be my equal for a long time.

Next to the bed was a Chinese vase with some dried flowers and several canes. I selected the best one piled three pillows on the bed ordering Claire over them. Giving me a sad puppy look with butterflies in her stomach she obediently presented her ass for the caning. I told Claire by the authority of Megan and the Queendom I was punishing her on the orders of the queen. Showing no mercy I began slowly warming up her bare asscheeks with light strikes for about five minutes. Ordering her to try to relax I told her that the real punishment was about to begin. I call this kind of caning the lightning storm. Swinging the cane with full strokes across both her buttcheeks striking like lightning bolts on bare flesh setting her cheeks on fire until they were crisscrossed with flaming welts, I wailed away. On every swing of the cane Claire cried out as tears streaked down her face. I tossed the cane on the bed when I was finished crying in tears myself.

Picking up the phone Megan knew that this was a painful experience for me telling me that it was necessary to take authority over my slaves. Megan also said that when I got back, I would have to take care of Michael and Carl as well. Megan ordered me to comfort Claire with my mouth making her forget about the whipping and be over to her house before noon because she couldn't wait to see me again hanging up the phone.

Pulling Claire into my arms kissing her deeply, I told her that from now when she would be getting a whipping periodically whenever I wished. Slowly licking my way into her crotch I separated her labia lips finding my way into her vagina. Pushing my left middle finger into her tight asshole I slowly tongue fucked her as my right middle finger slowly rolled her clitoris. It didn't take long for Claire to have an orgasm but she was still in tears knowing that I was going to leave and go to the queen. Demanding Claire to stay in bed alone and order some food telling her that would be back later to attend to her. Looking at her striped ass I told her to get into the cold shower which would help. I quickly got dressed I gave her a quick kiss on the lips telling Claire that I would be back later.