Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for the drugs to begin taking effect and Megan and I were in a loving embrace kissing passionately. I felt totally out of control as she led me into the Queen's bed. Lying on the bed almost paralyzed I watched Megan get out her pet boa constrictor bringing it into bed with us. Ordering me to sit Megan coiled it around my body. The head of the snake went immediately for my crotch and began flicking my clit as the tail slowly eased into my asshole. The drug seemed to be taking effect and as I looked into Megan's fascinating magical eyes that put me in a trance and saw her as a snake; her upper body was a beautiful woman with flaming hair, her eyes were flaming red piercing my soul, her arms were spitting cobras lubricating my orifices with poisonous spit then entering my pussy and asshole making them stretch and burn to the max. Megan pushed her face into mine forcing her forked tongue into my mouth and down my throat. Megan's snake magic completely took over my body! I actually felt Megan's own body enter mine. I began hissing and writhing like a snake all over the bed. The heads of the cobras were now coming from my pussy and ass head first ready to bite and protect me when needed. My tongue was forked and green and I could flick it like a snake.

Megan was next in the bed lewdly smiling at me. I attacked her with my mouth pushing my forked tongue all the way down her throat and lying on top of her. The cobra in my pussy began entering her pussy and the cobra in my asshole slowly slithered out of me and into her asshole connecting both of us in this magical way. We began to orgasm together rolling around on the bed writhing and slithering just like snakes. Neither of us could stop coming it seemed like the venom from the snakes helped continued our lusts for more pleasure. Thing heated up and we both were being consumed by fire now screaming in terror until we both vaporized in the flames. Suddenly I awoke from the trance terrified in tears, sweating profusely, out of breath, and my whole body tingled from an explosive orgasm. Megan was lying naked next to me smiling except this time she had her pet boa wrapped around her. I looked at my naked body surprised that there were no burns at all and no evil snakes inside of me except for a very sore pussy and asshole.

Megan stroked her snake and her pussy at the same time looking at my hot sexually turned on body. She told me that I have just been raped by her incubus during a trancelike dream. Megan had to call the entity back into her body before I got consumed in the lust for pleasure and actually orgasmed so long my heart would have stopped. She complimented me on how intensely I can go under for such erotic fulfillment. But I will need some rest before we do this ritual again.

Before I left Megan's house we had a deep intimate discussion about Michael and his training. Megan encouraged me not to stop stalling and get going with the seduction immediately. Megan had a keen sense that Michael would easily submit willingly once things got started. I agreed promising that it would happen this week. Still naked, Megan and I fell back on the bed passionately kissing each other until we were back into the 69 position with our tongues deep inside each other's vaginas licking ourselves until our pussies were so electrified we couldn't stand it any longer.

When I got home after making love to Megan, Claire was in the bedroom getting fucked by Carl so I decided to join in. When I kissed her I could tell that her mouth had just swallowed a huge load of semen and she actually shared some of the remnants with me in her spit. When Carl came deeply into her pussy I immediately went down on Claire sucking the freshly spent sperm from her well fucked hole then shared it with Claire in an intimate kiss.

After weeks of psychological training Michael was ripe for the picking. It didn't take much to persuade him to finally agree to my persistent demands for him to be my bisexual slave. Having viewed dozens of gay and bisexual videos Michael now gets an erection immediately when the video starts showing me he is absolutely turned on to this lifestyle. He watches the videos with his best friend Carl, my lover of Claire, and me as we kept the boys hard during the entire videos. We even took turns sucking them off and sharing each other's come passing it to our boyfriends' mouths. We even allowed Carl to buttfuck both of us girls as he watched the videos of stud's assfucking guys. Sometimes Carl would be fucking Claire in the ass and at the same time I would be fucking Michael with my strapon dildo. After the boys surprised us by sucking each other's cock on the solstice we had them suck cock during the bisexual movies which turned on everybody even more.

The boys were so well trained in cock sucking that whenever we were not in the mood for fucking we would send them off to the bedroom to suck each other off. Never hesitating they would head for the bedroom and soon we have would hear pleasureful moans emitting from the room. We would peek inside just to have a view of them sucking each other's cock. To my surprise I think Carl liked sucking cock as much as Michael. The boys are getting so horny they would just unzip their jeans in front of us and one of them would kneel down sucking the other off. It was getting to the point where the boys were getting out of hand constantly sucking each other off and not saving anything for us so we literally had to pull both of them aside threatening to put cock cages and on their dicks if they did not stop. Both of them were literally addicted to sucking cock.

We decided to punish the boys by taking over there cock sucking. Sucking them dry every night and giving them a whipping immediately following there release of semen into our bellies. We actually took the boys outside whipping them both under the stars using a different form of punishment every night. We actually took turns whipping the boys so there would be no jealousy. I actually learned to like cock sucking again especially when it meant punishment for the one I sucked as soon as I swallowed. We desired that the boys would be obedient to whatever we say and bow down before us no matter what we told them to do. Independence for the boys is forbidden.

We never allowed Michael to fuck Carl in the ass again forbidding him to do it until he lost his own virginity. Both Claire and I made sure that Michael's asshole was totally opened screwing him whenever we could, strapon fucking him with larger and larger dildos. Fucking Michael at least three times a day and forcing him to suck the dildos clean got him closer and less and less inhibited for the real thing.

The day finally arrived; I wanted Michael to get fucked during the full moon, the day of his twentieth birthday. We had gotten specific instructions from our Queen Megan on exactly what to do, so that Michael's initiation would be psychologically permanent. Megan, Claire, and I performed a powerful sex magic ritual forming an oral circle eating each other's pussies as we solely meditated on Michael losing his virginity and serving the realm. We took turns in the circle licking each other's pussies and tasting in each other's come. To culminate the ritual Megan forced Claire and I to impale ourselves on a double ended dildo slid into our assholes pushing butt to butt until the entire dildo was buried inside of us and our asscheeks touched. Megan raising her flogger to the air offering us up to the goddess and began flogging our backs unmercilessly. The more intensely she flogged us the more we squirmed fucking ourselves on the dildo. Stopping during the middle of the flogging Megan straddled our hips with the dildo inside of us and began pissing all over us calling the ritual "cleansing the sacrifice".

On that dawn Michael was to lose his virginity, we all knew when the sunshine broke the horizon that it was time. Ritually we locked the doors so that Michael could not leave the house. Dressing Michael in a pair of white panties only, reminding him that he still was a virgin. Claire and I strapped on our 9in. dildos and Carl remained totally naked showing off his huge erection. Even Michael had an erection in his panties so I knew he was quite excited. We spent the entire day naked like this kissing, caressing, fondling, teasing, and giggling making it a day of lewd frivolity. We especially encourage the boy's sexual connections. By now they were quite comfortable French kissing in front of us as they spent much time testing their passion for each other. We even allowed Michael to kneel down and suck Carl hard several times as a constant reminder that soon Carl's huge cock would be sliding in and out of his virgin butthole.

When the midnight bewitching hour was approaching the four of us got ready together taking enemas and showering together. We gave Michael a special enema with the three of us taking turns pissing into the enema bottle. We had Carl do the honors pushing the nozzle into Michael's butthole and releasing the golden fluids. Michael was bent over with stomach cramps as our fluids flooded his rectum. I held the nozzle tightly in his asshole so that he could not release it. We kept reminding Michael that he had fucked all three of us in the ass so it was his turn to enjoy the same treatment. Unknowing to Michael I added a little bit of vodka to the solution which would make him slightly drunk and easier to manipulate. Forcing him to hold the fluids in for a good ten minutes we finally allowed him to empty himself and return back to us in the shower.

We particularly paid attention to Michael massaging and caressing him getting him nice and hot making him more than ready for the final act. Claire and I gave him a sudsy front and back breast massage which made his cock rock hard. Claire fed Carl a magic pill to keep him erect for hours just to make sure nothing was missed to mess up the ritual. We gave Carl the same sudsy breast massage treatment making sure that he was nice horny and as hard as he could be. Secretly we told him that he was going to have to fuck Michael at least three times tonight and that he should concentrate on holding off his orgasms for as long as possible. Carl had been practicing on both of us so we knew he could last at least a half an hour of vigorous buttfucking.

Entering the bedroom and locking the door signifying that Michael was leaving his old life behind. I told Michael that the only way out of this door was to have his anus fully violated swimming with sperm. What the boys didn't know was that we had a video camera and a live feed web cam recording everything that was going to happen in the bedroom placed in a secret location that could capture the entire room. I usually don't believe in blackmail but with a tape of my lover Michael getting fucked in the ass losing his virginity, with him knowing that I have a copy of it I will have him by the balls forever. We also had the live feed via the Internet directly into the Megan's bedroom so that she could watch and witness the entire ritual performing sex magic with one of her lesbian lovers for the success of the ritual. My mother Brenda also has a feed going directly into her bedroom as promised because she had told me she would never believe it until she actually saw Michael losing his cherry firsthand.

Both Claire and I strapped on our 9in. dildos. I made Michael kneel on the bed facing all three of us and outwardly tell us his wishes. He looked a little nervous staring into our faces. Michael first told me that he was sorry that he had made me wait so long for this day that now he was looking forward to losing his virginity to his best friend Carl telling him that he would have no bad feelings during the violation. He thanked Claire and me for all the training and encouragement to get to this day. He told us that he knew what he was getting into and was gladly giving up his virginity to honor my ownership of him, looking at me he told me that he truly trusted that I knew what was good for his well being and that my knowledge of his submissiveness was true to his personality. He told us that he loved all three of us and wanted to be a good obedient servant.

Taking my magic wand which consisted of a magically charged piece of polished quartz shaped like a dildo I began rubbing it all over his body and finally placing it into his mouth so that he could suck it. As he sucked I said a goddess prayer that his mouth would be open to sucking real cocks satisfying them as much as he can satisfy a woman's pussy. I then made Michael bend over pushing my magic wand into his butthole saying another prayer; offering his asshole to the goddess opening him up to the possibilities of male intercourse asking that he be lustfully satisfied taking a real dick into his asshole. I asked that all guilt be removed and only the joys of anal intercourse satisfy him. I also blessed Carl passing the wand around and around his huge cock magically charging it for the ritual. I even offered up the pain of anal intercourse telling Carl to give Michael a nice slow memorable fuck.

Carl buried his tongue into Michael's asshole performing ritual analictus salivating into his anus for lube. I had a tube of anal grease a personal gift from Megan that made the anus numb that I judiciously applied after Carl stopped licking Michael. I told Michael his life will never be the same but that I will still love him even more as my bisexual slave. Sticking my wand a good 3in. into Michael's butthole I called on the forces of nature and the snake spirit within me to take over his body. Michael's body immediately began to slowly undulate pushing his butt into the air beckoning Carl to take him. Looking at Carl I gave him the go ahead to begin the fuck.

With the moon overhead pulling out my wand I motioned Carl to begin as he slowly twisted and snaked his cockhead into Michael's virgin asshole. Both Claire and I had to hold Michael down as he cried out resisting the pressure on his stretched sphincter muscle. I purposely never used a dildo as big as Carl's cock so Michael would experience a real impalement of such huge cock. Carl was a pro at buttfucking and I was sure that he was going to take his time and give Michael the experience of his life. It took several minutes to get inside with Michael begging for relief fighting our hold on his shoulders wiggling all over. Carl ignored the pleas drilling deeper until he was finally balls deep slowly gyrating his hips calmly telling Michael to relax, give in, and release because it was too late he no longer had his virginity. I heard Michael take a huge breath and slowly let it out looking towards me with a faint hurting smile saying this is for you queen Belinda.

Claire and I gave each other the high five slapping Carl on his butt cheeks congratulating him. It was so hot to see Michael connected this way with a huge cock buried deep in his butthole something I was looking forward to for a long time. With two bisexual men and two bisexual women there'd be no limits to our lovemaking. Carl told us Michael and he secretly wanted to do this for a long time and Carl was actually looking forward to fucking Michael whenever the girls permitted. With Carl's huge cock buried in Michael's butthole I asked Michael if that was true and he timidly answered yes. I slapped his face calling him a bitch, ordering Carl to fuck his ass off. I promise Michael that before we celebrated I was going to crisscross his ass with my riding crop for not telling me the truth.

Showing no mercy Carl began pulling his huge cock out of Michael's asshole almost to the glans shoving it back in full force with a thrust of his hips slapping against Michael's bare asscheeks. With my demon working in Michael he began to writhe and wiggle like a snake and even hissed as he was fucked by Carl. Both Claire and I were so horny we were stroking our dildos masturbating as if we were studs. I guess we've been fucking Michael for so long watching Carl do it was a thrill of a lifetime. Showing no mercy Carl was fucking Michael so hard his whole body shook on each forward thrust. Michael's mouth was wide open the entire time letting out a low guttural moan that never stopped. His face was bright red with embarrassment and totally surprise as he experienced the first real warm fleshly cock fucking of his life. Slapping his face laughing in Michael's ear I promised him that this was the first of many cocks he was going to have to take for me. Once he got through getting fucked by all the men in the Queendom and of all the men in my mother's orgy group he was going to be quite an experienced bi-stud.

Once Michael began settling down I took advantage of his open mouth; pointing my dildo into it pushing it down his throat. I began fucking Michael's mouth with my dildo and Claire moved behind Carl rubbing her dildo into his crack finding his butthole skewering him good fucking his asshole at the same time. With Carl's cock pounding of his prostate gland Michael had a huge erection which was constantly dripping pre-come during the ritual fuck. It was hot to have all four of us connected this way. I was experimenting with Michael's breath control pushing the dildo down his throat for an entire minute counting the strokes as Carl pounded his butthole. Claire actually held herself still so that on every inward stroked Carl pulled away from her dildo and every time he pulled out from Michael's asshole Carl impaled himself on Claire's dildo. We had fucked him this way many times before and both of us knew that he could endure this kind of intense fucking. It actually increased and intensified his ability to orgasm.

We had planned to make Carl a bisexual top but Megan had other plans. Being new to the group all four of us would have to bend over and take it anally for at least a year from every member of the coven to gain their trust. Megan told me that she loves to see men with big cocks bend over and take it in the asshole. Megan told me not to worry she can get any person to do anything she wants, whatever she wants, and any time she wants. Carl didn't know it but Megan had big plans for his asshole as well.

The time went by quickly it was almost fifteen minutes and Michael was moaning as I fucked his face and Carl was getting quite glassy eyed giving me the sign that he was about to shoot his wad. Ordering Carl to bury himself balls deep the same time Claire buried her dildo into Carl, I waited for Carl to begin to shoot then shoved my dildo all the way down Michael's throat forcing him to hold his breath until Carl finished coming giving him a most intense feeling of dying to himself. To my surprise Michael began shooting sperm up all over the sheets at the same time he felt Carl cumming deep inside of him. Joyously I figured this was an extra bonus not even planning on having Michael have an orgasm from his first fuck. When Carl finished crying out I pulled the dildo partially out of Michael's throat allowing him a fresh breath of the air. I told him that this was his first breath of being my bisexual slave.

Claire slowly pulled out of Carl's ass and Carl did the same to Michael. Wiping my hand in the pool of wet come I rubbed it all over Michael's lips and mouth then spun him around inviting him to suck and clean Carl's cock; his first dirty deed as my slave. Without hesitation Michael began sucking the entire shaft which was still hard. Seeing his opened dilated butthole glistening with fresh semen I pushed my dildo back down into his well fucked asshole fucking him as he sucked on Carl. Carl was on his knees with Claire still fucking him from behind was getting the second round of stimulation she felt he needed as a congratulations for taking my lover's virginity. Michael was so turned on he didn't even care what Carl's cock tasted like even with his own leftovers. Actually Michael was used to sucking Carl's cock after he had fucked both of us in the ass many times. I have actually began training him to wipe my ass in the bathroom and licking it clean for me. This is a real turn on getting a hot butt licking from my slave in this intimate way. There is a doctor in our group who can test our feces for viruses and parasites to make sure that we are safe for analictus. In exchange I have to allow him to fuck my ass in his office. He is quite hung but it is worth it because he is a good lover and his wife really loves licking my pussy.