Training Jwoww

Story Info
Training and fucking Jwoww from Jersey Shore.
1.4k words
3.82
9.4k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

I was looking at my newest fitness client, Jwoww, from the TV show Jersey Shore. She had been trying to schedule an appointment with me for awhile, but I was out of town with my girl, Kim Kardashian. We were on vacation in Jamaica and I had just gotten back. Plus I had to fly across country to New Jersey to work with Jwoww. I was in NYC to see an old friend, Kathie Lee Gifford, so I just took the tunnel and hopped over to Jersey to train the super fucking sexy Jwoww.

She looked amazing, long brown hair in a braided ponytail. Those gorgeous, huge fake tits encased in a gray and blue sports bra. Her beautiful, long, tan legs and great, thick ass in gray and blue spandex pants. Damn, I was thinking dirty thoughts already. She was stretching, touching one foot then the other, smiling at me. She's really beautiful. I knew this was gonna be a fun day. I walked around behind her and massaged her thighs, up and down, making sure they were nice and loose. "You have very nice thighs Jwoww."

"Thank you Dick, you can call me Jenni. Yours aren't too bad either. You're a handsome guy. I see why so many girls wanna work with you."

"Thanks Jenni. You're very sexy you don't even need me, but I'm glad you called me." I looked closely at her thighs... and her ass. My cock was hard and she noticed.

"Looks like you're REALLY glad I called." We laughed. I put my face right against her beautiful ass, as I stretched her thighs, slowly, up and down, each leg. My face lightly touched her ass and even her pussy. I made sure to move it "accidentally" side to side and move my fingers close to her pussy, when I massaged up on her legs. She enjoyed it and stuck her ass out as far as she could. She even wiggled it softly on my face. I decided to not waste time, so I licked her pussy through her skin tight pants and white and blue thong. She lurched forward, but I pulled her back, pulling her pants and thong down, eating her bald pussy like I was starving. "Ahhhhhh, Mmmmmmmm, Dick, we can't. My husband is in the kitchen. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. Mmmmmmmmmmm." She tried to protest, but she gave in and moaned loudly. She put her hand over her mouth, so her husband wouldn't hear her.

She rubbed her ass on my face, as my tongue worked its magic on her beautiful pussy. I licked her out quickly, my tongue darting back and forth in her pussy, side to side. I twisted it, drilling up it, licking fast. I smacked her hard clit, pulling it, letting it plop back into place. I rubbed it very fast and liked her out faster. "I'm cummmmmmminggggggggg!!" She tried to muffle her moans of pleasure, as she squirted into my mouth and all over my tongue. I swallowed it all, sucking every drop of pussy nut out. I licked her totally clean, and pulled her pants and thong off.

"I'm keeping this baby. I wanna jerk off in it later tonight." I told her I was keeping the thong. She smiled back at me and blew me a kiss. I stood up, pulled my rock hard cock out and slammed it up her pussy. She screamed, but quickly covered her mouth. I smacked that thick, tan, milf ass and drilled up that pussy so fucking hard. She moaned loudly into her hands. I smacked her ass harder and slammed up that sweet Jersey pussy with relentless force and blazing, fucking speed. My cock was a blur, flying in and out, slamming up that pussy. I rubbed her fucking clit faster and faster. She squirted again, this time all over my invading cock.

I sat on the floor and pulled her on top of me, reverse cowgirl, and drove my big fucking cock all the way up her beautiful, bald pussy as fucking fast as humanly fucking possible. She squirted again. I kept fucking up into her pussy, harder and faster as I went. She squirted again. I fucked her harder and faster. She squirted again. I pulled out and let her pussy nut shoot all over me. I rubbed it all over my throbbing cock and slammed up her tight ass. She fell back on me, her back on my chest. I pounded up that tight ass, harder and harder and motherfucking harder!! FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER, I FUCKING OWNED THAT BITCH! She was squirting all over me and the floor. I rubbed her fucking hard, pink clit faster and faster, smacking it hard, rubbing it so fucking fast.

"Look at you bitch. You're fucking husband is in the other room. He might come in here and see you getting assfucked. You fucking love that don't you bitch? That fucking turns you on doesn't it?" I whispered in her ear, as I held her and pulled her sports bra off, I was keeping that too. I squeezed those huge fucking fake tits and rubbed her thick, hard nipples fast with my thumbs. I slammed up her pussy. It clamped on my throbbing cock, as I drilled up it.

"YES I FUCKING LOVE IT. I LOVE BEING YOUR FUCKING BITCH. OWN THIS FUCKING BODY DADDY!! I HOPE HE DOES SEE US! HE CAN SEE A REAL MAN FUCKING ME. FUCKING MY FUCKING ASS!!" Jenni was so fucking turned on, like me. I pounded up her ass. She came three more times. I filled her ass with my thick cum. It poured out, when I pulled out and straddled her chest. She wrapped those huge fucking tits around my still rock hard cock and spit on it, lubing it. I pounded her fucking tits. She sucked my cock hard the whole time. I kept pounding those huge fucking tits and reaching back, rubbing her clit. I rubbed it so fucking fast, she squirted all the way across the fucking room. I smiled big and kept slamming those huge tits. She sucked me good, biting and sucking on my thick head. I grunted and came in her sucking mouth. She smiled big at me the whole time my cock blasted thick, creamy jizz into her sucking mouth. I kept cumming and cumming. She swallowed every fucking drop. She smiled around my cock, licking around it, as she swallowed my nut. "Beg me for my piss bitch!!" I commanded.

"Please daddy, please piss in my fucking thirsty mouth. I wanna swallow your delicious piss daddy, pleaseeeeeeeee!!" I let loose and pissed in her mouth. She swallowed three mouthfuls then I shoved all the way down her fucking throat and kept pissing directly into her stomach. She didn't even gag. She took it like a pro. I'm definitely gonna keep this bitch as one of my top bitches. She swallowed all of my piss and sucked me off again. I came down her fucking throat 3 more times. I assfucked her again and titfucked her too. It was a fun ass day. She gave me her number. She even came over to my hotel that night. She made up some excuse for her husband. I filmed our fuck and suck fun in my hotel. I put it up on my porn site. I didn't have to blur out her face. She loved seeing herself on my site. She didn't care if her fucking husband found out.

Jenni is a super fucking sexy bitch and I love fucking her. I've posted naked pictures of her on my Instagram and it turns her on big time. She sucked me off last night at the movies. She even sucked off an old guy that paid me $500 for her to do it. I took pictures and filmed it too. It's up on my site. She's become one of my top chicks. I fuck her whenever I'm in the New York area. She's even come to LA just for me to fuck her... and oh yeah, to train her too. Ha, can't forget the training. I work her out, then I, "WORK HER OUT!" She's lost 10 pounds working with me... It would be more, but she's swallowed so much of my cum, that has added to her calorie intake. I fucking love... Training Jwoww.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers