Training Kelli

Story Info
Hot young girl moves in with couple.
3.1k words
4.35
101.2k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and have given consent for the story to be told.****

My name is Vanessa and my husband's nickname is Bruiser, but professionally he goes by his given name of Bruce. Bruiser is a hottie. He is 45, but has kept himself in great shape. We both workout at least three times a week and it shows! His sandy blonde hair, broad shoulders and 6'2" frame cause women to go wild. I am two years younger and I still get my share of advances from men. I am only 5'2" and have a medium frame, but men seem to go for my 34 DD's and my long, dark, wavy hair.

Lately, we've been talking about adding variety to our sex life. It is awesome as it is, but being married for six years causes one to want a bit more stimulation. He, like most men his age, craves 18 year old hotties. As for me, I've ALWAYS wanted to watch my incredibly hot husband have sex with another girl. I don't know where this desire came from or why I have it, but I do. Luckily, our fantasies complemented one another, but we've never acted on them.

My husband and I have talked about threesomes and role-played various scenario many times. It added something to our sex life, but it wasn't enough any longer. The time had come for us to have a threesome, but I didn't know how to go about finding a girl or letting him know that I was ready for this big step.

One beautiful spring day, as I was reading the morning paper, an idea hit me like a thunder bolt. I decided to place an ad for this fantasy girl and see what transpired.

I placed the advertisement, but never told my husband. The ad read: Wanted ~ young, inexperienced girl who is eager to learn all about sex from an experienced, loving couple. Wife will be present and may be active throughout. Have you always wanted to find your inner-slut? Desired older men? Wanted to have multiple orgasms? If so, you must call us now! I promise you a wonderful experience where you will learn how to please and be pleased. Bi-curious young ladies especially welcomed! Please be drug, disease and drama free and cute...and over 18! Be open to anything.

When the doorbell rang, I was eager to answer it. The security guard at the gate had already called to announce Kelli's arrival. On the threshold of our home stood the most beautiful, innocent looking young lady I had ever seen. Kelli had long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. She stood 5' 2" and had a very tiny waist. Her breasts were remarkably large for such a small girl. Thinking she must be way too young for this experience, I prepared to decline her offer, firmly, but kindly.

"Hello, Kelli. So lovely to meet you! I'm Vanessa. You and I spoke on the phone. Please come in," I smiled at the pretty young girl and spoke softly. I feared scaring her or hurting her feelings. I imagined the guts it must have taken for this young girl to answer my ad and for her to actually walk into a strange home.

Kelli immediately said, "Hi, Vanessa. I know you probably think I lied about my age, but I will show you my license and my ID. Everyone thinks I'm like 16, so maybe that's why I don't have much experience. Also, I may seem friendly to you, but I am a mess around boys!" She showed a lot of spunk by being so proactive. She spoke rapidly, as if anticipating being rejected if she didn't get it all out quickly. I liked her immediately!

I went to the kitchen to prepare some tea for us and returned to the living the room to find Kelli with some documents in her hand. "I brought these because I knew you'd think I was too young. And I really want to meet your husband and learn from you both. You sounded so confident and fun on the phone. I've been so lonely since I moved here to attend college. It is a bummer to have the kids in your school reject you because they all think you're too young to party," Kelli lamented.

After reviewing her documents, I could tell that Kelli was her stated age of 19. She showed me a school ID and a driver's license. Convinced and impressed, I handed the papers back to her with a smile. She went on, "After seeing pictures of you and your husband, I knew I had to go through with this. He is hot, Vanessa! I hope I can overcome this shyness I have around men and actually learn from the two of you. If you like me, that is."

During our first telephone contact, I told her of my plan to surprise Bru with this 3some. After I emailed her a few pictures of us at the beach last summer, she seemed more than eager to discuss this unusual situation. I also told her that due to her age and inexperience, I wanted her to be comfortable with us first. She agreed that we should get to know one another.

I asked her how she felt about "working" for us for a few weeks before things heated up. She seemed to like the idea, so I told her she could be my personal assistant for the first part of the summer. There would be no hurry to begin with intimacy, I assured her. She looked up at me hesitantly.

"Well, I thought this would happen today. Now that school is over and the dorms have closed, I was planning on returning home to Tennessee until school begins in August. I have no place to stay for the summer," she spoke with a tiny crack in her voice and I could sense her disappointment. This girl seemed eager to become more confident and learn how to be a good lover.

"Kelli, I really want this to happen. What if I provided you with room and board for the next few months? You could move in with Bruiser and me and we could get to know each other. We could take things slowly and see if we all get along. I've been thinking about hiring an assistant for a while anyway. I work at my therapy practice full time and I am writing a new book; I find myself so busy these days. You could help ease my burden in more ways than one! What do you think?" I asked.

Her pretty blue eyes seemed to glow and she smiled as she gazed around our huge house. "Vanessa, you would really let me stay here with you guys?"

"Oh, honey, you have no idea how long I've been searching for a girl just like you. You could move in today and we could get your room set up before Bru gets home. He'll be thrilled to meet you. Even if you take a long time to be ready to play, I know my sex life will be hotter just from the presence of a hot young thing in my house!"

By the time my husband returned from his law practice that evening, Kelli was all moved in.

Although he was a bit surprised to find this hot young girl suddenly living with us, Bru did not complain. He actually loved the idea and, as I predicted, our sex life got even hotter due to her presence.

One night, about three weeks after Kelli moved in to our home, Bru and I were lying in bed. I was running my fingers all over his body and he was responding. I decided to bring up our favorite fantasy to see if he would take the bait.

"Bru, honey, do you still want to have a threesome with a hot girl one day?" I asked, as I ran my fingernails gently over his hardening cock. He suddenly pushed me back on the bed and rubbed his rock hard cock up and down my bare pussy lips. He shoved his hard cock into my dripping pussy and fucked me hard. We usually go slowly at first, but when he's very turned on he gets a bit over-excited. He pumped me for all he was worth and I could sense his excitement.

"Are you thinking about another girl being in bed with us right now, honey?" I purred.

"Oh, baby, if you keep talking about it, I'm going to cum. Oh, my God. Here it cones. Take it, you slut. You are such a horny little bitch, always talking dirty while I'm fucking you. If you keep this up, I'm going to have to spank your hot little ass!" With that, we had simultaneous orgasms that left us both shaking.

He kissed me and gently rolled off me to lie on his back. I could see him staring at the ceiling by the glow of the moonlight. After a few minutes of silence, I asked him what he'd been thinking about while we were fucking. He said, "Baby, I am afraid to tell you. I think you'll get upset with me."

"Babe, we've always been honest about our fantasies. Why are you holding back now?" I questioned. I knew that he was fantasizing about our little Kelli a lot lately. I'd seen the way he looked at her when she was sunbathing. It was a miracle this hadn't come up before now. But, you see, I'm a therapist and I knew this experience would be so much better if it happened naturally. I didn't want to force it on either of them or do anything that might damage our marriage. We have a great thing going and I didn't want to harm it in anyway.

Bru sat up in bed and took me in his arms. The only light in the room was the moonlight shining through the sheer curtains. He stroked my head as he whispered, very quietly,"You're right, honey. I have to tell you the truth. I am just afraid that it will hurt you. You know I love you more than anything on this earth. But, lately, I find myself really wanting to have a threesome and when you talk about it, I have a picture in my head that turns me on like nothing ever has before. At first, when we spoke about this, it was merely a fantasy ~ something I knew we wouldn't do. Now, I'm not so sure that I want to keep it a fantasy."

In the dark, I smiled and nodded my head encouragingly. My plan was working out perfectly! He was thinking about Kelli and was horny 24/7 now that the little hottie had moved in with us.

I should also honestly state that I've played up to his fantasy big time. I took Kelli shopping and purchased a ton of sexy clothes for her. We bought high heels and tiny miniskirts in every color of the rainbow. I even purchased a mini that was a replica of the innocent school-girl skirt, complete with white cotton panties, thigh-high white stockings with lace edges, an innocent looking white shirt (just one size too small for her ample breasts), and a pair of black pumps. All of these things had been discussed during our fantasy fucks. Bru loved girls in tight white shirts and minis, so I provided a visual of his fantasy. Each and every day he got to see her prancing around in her hot outfits. He couldn't help but get turned on.

And, possibly even worse, two days ago Kelli and I had gone shopping for bathing suits. We searched every store until we found a thong bottom with a top that was see-through when wet. I knew the combination of her nipples peaking out through the white material and her tanned skin would drive him wild.

Strangely, Kelli wasn't at all reluctant about wearing these hot outfits. In fact, she kept pushing the bar higher, wanting to try sluttier outfits. It seems that I've created a little slut-monster! She also asked me to help her have an orgasm, but I wanted to keep that honor for Bru. I knew if he gave her the very first "O", she'd let him do anything he wanted to her sweet little body.

My mind snapped back to the present moment as my husband said, "Vanessa, something happened the other day and I've wanted to tell you, but I'm terrified you'll be hurt by it. You know how much I love you, right?"

"Bru, I know you'd never hurt me on purpose. Just tell me and we'll talk about it openly. I love you, too, honey. Now, what could be that bad?" I asked my hot, sexy husband. Knowing that it had to do with Kelli was getting me hot, even though I'd just had my usual multiple "O's" during our lovemaking.

"The other day when you had to work and I had the day off, I was working outside. Kelli came out in this hot little bikini with a bottle of suntan lotion in her hands. She asked me to rub some on her back and I did," explained Bru.

The picture of my man rubbing lotion all over Kelli had my pussy dripping. It seems that he rubbed her for far longer than necessary and his cock was growing in his cotton shorts. He said that he rubbed her all over and was tempted to finger-fuck her tight little pussy. She was moaning as he rubbed her body with the lotion, but didn't even open her eyes. He said she looked so hot just lying back on the chair and she appeared so submissive. Bru felt that she wanted him to fuck her. She kept running her own hands over her body.

"What happened after that, babe? I really want to know everything," I moaned as I rubbed my hands over his body. His cock was getting hard just talking about this. By running my hands over his body, I was both comforting him and letting him know that I was turned on by this admission.

"Vanessa, I put my hands inside her bikini top and felt her nipples. I even pulled them out and sucked them. I am so sorry, baby. I know you trusted me and I let you down," he practically cried. "I didn't stop until I heard you come in the house. I guess we lost track of time", he stated in his sexy, but guilt ridden, voice.

"Baby, what if I told you that is exactly what I wanted to happen? What if I told you that I purchased that suit for Kelli in the hopes that it would start something? I have a huge confession to make, too, honey. I put an ad in the paper seeking an innocent young girl who wanted to learn how to fuck. Kelli responded and the rest, as they say, is history. She is here to learn about sex from us. I just wanted to take it slow and make sure we were all on-board with this before anything happened," I explained.

I waited for the explosion. After all, I had set him up. Even though we discussed this many times, I wasn't at all sure he wanted it to happen. We've been married for six years and neither of us had ever had sex with anyone else in all that time.

"Wow, babe, I don't know what to say. I've been feeling guilty because I made a vow to you and because I thought that Kelli was such a sweet innocent young girl. I felt like a big pervert, wanting to fuck that little thing. Now you're telling me that it was part of the plan? That you wanted me to do this and so did Kelli? I am shocked," said my husband.

"I'm sorry that I deceived you, honey. I just wanted to be sure we were all ready for this to happen. I knew if I told you that's what she was here for, you'd be uncomfortable around her. I just wanted to make sure we all were a good fit. She really likes you, Bru. She talks about you all the time. She's got a huge crush on you, honey. I know you don't realize it, but you are a very hot guy. Women look at you all the time. This young girl needs a strong, capable, sexy man to introduce her to the art of lovemaking. I want it to be good for all of us," I purred.

I felt so content to have our fantasy begin to unfold. My pussy was dripping with thoughts of the two of them making out in the backyard of our house. I pictured his hands roaming all over her hot body and I came hard all over his fingers as he was stroking my clit.

"So, Vanessa, are you really ready to allow me to fuck this young girl? You don't think we'll regret it, do you?"

After taking a few moments to collect myself, I said, "Babe, I've never wanted anything more than to have her in our bed, to watch your hands roam her young body, to help her learn the art of oral sex, to watch your big cock open her tight pussy. Nothing has ever turned me on more than that thought. I want us to show her the ways of love and help her learn to love her body and express herself sexually. She's over 18 and capable of making this decison for herself, so you don't have to feel guilty."

I went on, "Besides, we want her to learn from the best. Right? I don't want her to experience the anguish I did when I had my first encounter with a bumbling teenage boy. A man can teach a girl how to appreciate her own body and his, as well. That is my wish for Kelli. I also want you to have the experience of having two girls in bed and the thrill of giving a 20 year old girl her fist orgasm."

He was hard as a rock and dripping with precum, despite having cum just a few minutes prior to this discussion. "Baby, will you teach her how to lick pussy, too?" he asked.

I came hard at the thought of the three of us in bed, me kissing my way down her tight young body. In my mind, I was opening up her pussy lips with my fingers to explore her delicious nectar with my tongue. It was making us both hotter than we'd ever been.

"Oh, baby, that is just the beginning. I think we're going to teach her everything she needs to know about the art of fucking," I whimpered as I came over and over again.

To be continued??.........