Training Kitten Ch. 2

Story Info
Schoolgirl recieves more punishment.
590 words
3.82
59.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved feeling inside of her; she was wonderfully slick and tight. As he pumped his fingers between her legs, she emitted meowing, whimping sounds much like a tiny kitten. The noises were very low and raw and hardened him quickly.

He abruptly stopped his motions, removing his fingers. She gasped in surprise, but maintained her stance as she had been trained to do.

"Load the camera," he commanded, and she quickly ran to the drawer under the hallway table after retrieving the purchased film. Dropping the pharmacy bag on the table, she expertly loaded the camera.

Striding back to his side, she handed the loaded camera to him and clasped her hands in front of herself. Glancing at her pink painted fingernails, he arched his eyebrows questioningly at her. Her eyes widened as she realized she had forgotten the appropriate stance.

Briskly placing her hands at her side and slightly separating her legs, she looked back at him. She batted her long blonde eyelashes in his direction praying for patience and leniency. He sighed deeply; It was becoming more evident that she was in need of more strict measures.

"Sit on the sofa kitten," he requested. He snapped off the first picture while she sat naked with her back arched and knees tight together. Her hands were delicately folded in her lap. Without glancing at it, he laid the still developing picture on the coffee table and quickly prepared her for the next shot. For each one, he directed her into more nasty positions.

He took five shots (half the film) before he stopped. Laying the camera down next to the discarded pictures, he sat in a large overstuffed chair by the sofa. "Come kitten," he simply requested, and she bounded to his side. He patted his lap indicating a different position; One as familiar as the others, but less welcome.

She hesitantly lay over his lap, her ass arched to receive his spankings. He did not spank her every session, only when he felt he needed to draw attention to her laziness. This was one of those times.

He could hear her already whimpering in anticipation of her punishment. He raised his open hand and let it come down on her perfect white cheeks. He did not hold back with his aggressive strikes on her bottom; It was not playtime. His very first smack left a large red palm print on her right cheek. Her whole ass would be bright red and warm before he was finished.

She was allowed to cry quietly during her occasional spankings, so long as she made a minimal amount of noise. Her tears ran down her face as he continued his assault on her, but she did not move. If she moved, even slightly, it would be worse for her.

He only stopped when he was satisfied her bottom would remain red and sore through their afternoon session. Gently lifting her from his lap, he wiped away her tears and hushed her with his voice. He explained to her the necessity of the spanking and how it was for her own good. She nodded. "Kiss me kitten so I know you understand," he demanded. She leaned into him and he allowed her to kiss his mouth with her ripe young lips.

After the chaste kiss, he positioned her for the next photograph. He took four more shots, all exposing her beautiful red behind. She was asked to stand and show it for his pleasure. He choose to save one shot for later.