Training Mindi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers

And her new appendage was about to get a workout. Katrina climbed up onto the bed, straddled Mindi's hips, and used her fingers to position the cockhead at her opening. Sighing with pleasure, she sank down on the dildo, impaling herself, until she was pussy to pussy with her bound slave.

"I like girls," Katrina said, slowly moving up and down, fucking Mindi and herself with the two-headed dick. "I like the look of the female body. I like to feel those curves under my hands. I like pushing my fingers into a tight pussy. And I love the taste of girl on my tongue. But I have never understood the choice of the exclusive lesbian. How could any woman forsake the pleasures of deep penetration by a hard cock?"

Katrina's eyes were closed now, and she was riding faster, panting and moaning as she brought herself to the edge. Mindi tried to do her part, thrusting her hips upward, fucking the Mistress as best she could. Mindi was so determined to give pleasure, to fully service the Mistress' needs, her own orgasm came as a complete surprise.

Her back arching, straining against the ropes that held her, Mindi twisted and writhed in ecstasy, the intense near-agony of overwhelming release claiming her body. And above her, Katrina was riding the waves of her own fierce climax. The two women thrust and pounded each other with their shared dildo, fucking each other hard and fast as they came.

Katrina collapsed over her slave's body. Sticky with sweat and other bodily fluids, skin glued to skin, neither woman could move for a long moment. Mindi dozed.

She was done. Used up. Deliciously abused and thoroughly drained. But the Mistress was not quite finished.

Katrina pulled herself free of the dildo and removed it from Mindi's pussy. She put the toy on the nighstand, then crawled up the bed. The Mistress wanted one more orgasm and the slave would provide.

"Stick out your tongue," Katrina ordered. Mindi obeyed in anxious anticipation as the other woman put her knees on the pillow at either side of Mindi's head. Katrina lowered herself onto her slave's face and for the first time in her life, Mindi had her mouth on a woman's pussy.

But she was not being asked to truly perform for the Mistress. Not today. Katrina had no patience for inexperience at this moment. She merely needed to masturbate, sliding her pussy up an down over Mindi's face and tongue, humping her slave's head until she could make herself come just one more time.

Mindi had no choice but to let it happen. Tied down and helpless, with an obsessive need to be enslaved, Mindi could only choose to serve. She pressed her tongue to Katrina and joyfully reveled in her usage.

Before she'd met Katrina, the best sexual experience of her life had been provided by a drunken frat boy in college, who'd mistaken her for his girlfriend. She'd been at a party, searching for a bathroom, and wandered into some guy's bedroom. He'd been naked on his bed, stroking his cock, when Mindi had come in.

"'Bout time," he'd said, slurring his words. The boy had grabbed Mindi, thrown her down on the bed, and proceeded to fuck her, ignoring all her protests. He'd used his body weight to hold her down while yanking her panties down to her knees. He'd shoved himself into her while she fought and struggled to free herself. But when he came, deep inside her, so had she. Somehow, the selfish, callous use of her body by someone who was focused only on his own release, coupled with the excitement only fear can provide, had created a powerful erotic cocktail Mindi had been searching for ever since.

As Katrina pleasured herself, grinding her pussy on Mindi's face, it was not surprising that the slave found herself growing aroused once more. And when the Mistress frantically tried to fuck herself on Mindi's nose, mashing her clit against Mindi's eye, rocking backward to feel Mindi's tongue on her ass, the slave found herself in the throes of orgasm once more, even without any other stimulation.

She screamed her pleasure into the Mistress' pussy, struggling against her bonds, pressing her face even harder into Katrina's crotch as her body quivered and spasmed. She was barely aware of the convulsions happening above her or the fresh flood of moisture wetting her face. Mindi was lost in the rapture, and when it eased off, her conscious mind fled with it sending Mindi into a blissful, exhausted oblivion.

When she recovered, and awareness returned to her, Mindi discovered that her bonds had been removed. She was still lying on the bed, and a blanket had been draped over her. The taste and smell of Katrina was still powerful, and Mindi assumed that the Mistress' fluids had dried on her face. It was a heady and welcome reminder of all that had happened.

She went searching for Katrina, but found only an envelope addressed to her. Opening it, she found a simple white card with the words, "Congratulations, slave. Your training now begins in earnest. Return to your home. Return to your life. You will be told when to report for lessons. Until then, say nothing of this. To anyone. Punishment will be severe."

Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers