Training Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a closer look at the surroundings she let out a whimper. "No! You evil devils!" On both sides of the street were hookers parading, trawling for men. Before she could move back into the shadows she was dazzled when caught in the glaring headlights of a cruising car. Not seeing them but hearing the raucous shouts it was obviously a bawdy group of men, out on the town worse for wear, even this early in the evening. From the comments she learnt that not only had her daughter betrayed her but so had her body. The body paint had been applied well but her labia had opened up to display a clearly contrasting pink colour. The nipples had grown out through the paint with a matching redness commented on by the rough men in embarrassing detail. She watched as though it were a movie unable to comprehend the appalling reality of these strangers leaning from the convertible meaning to haul her aboard. They thought she was just another hooker audaciously naked, obviously ready for anything.

The two young men grabbed her arms and swung her away into their car idling behind the convertible, where she fell arse up onto the back seat. Teased all day, sacrificed to strangers, until at the last moment her tormentors had saved her, she collapsed from the overpowering torrent of emotion. It was a shock that the building sexual tension had left her wanting to be taken away by those strangers.

"Did you see that?" Dawn exclaimed, as Libby turned the car sharply to speed off in the opposite direction. "The Slut stepped toward them. She was actually going to go off with them." Ricky wasn't listening to the expressions of disgust rippling between the two girls up front, for over his lap he had a naked woman glistening wet with excitement. Paul was completely oblivious to anything else while engrossed in the feel of her breasts, alternately pinching the nipples and cupping both tits hanging down into his hands.

Ricky had explored the female form before, furtively under a skirt in the dark, though never like this in plain view. Probing inexpertly he delved into soft flesh eliciting an occasional murmur of approval until learning how to maintain a constant sound of pleasurable moaning from the prone woman. It wasn't far to the Howarth residence but Mrs Howarth had reached her journey's end, for at last she had come after a day of sensual torment. Ricky wiped his sticky fingers in her hair being considerate enough not to stain the Mercedes upholstery or his expensive clothes. Sophie brought herself together on hearing the crunch of tyres on gravel knowing this was home and safety, almost. The humiliation of having these young men fondling her and bringing her to an orgasm was bad enough but knowing how much she had needed it was too much to bear. She scrabbled from their laps eager to reach the relative security of her home.

Before Sophie could scurry away upstairs she was brought to a halt. "Stop right there, Slut!" Sophie bellowed. "You are just a shameful whore. Just look at you." Made to stand before them she hung her head in shame. The other three laughed at her state of excitement, partly in embarrassment, for the lads knew they had contributed to it and hoped they wouldn't be found out. "What were you doing behind my back?" Libby was looking at the smudged body paint almost erased from both breasts as well as between her legs. Sophie felt a slight stickiness between her thighs and groaned. How could they make her stand there naked while talking about her body so horribly? "It's obvious what you guys have been doing to her. From now on no touching, OK! You can look but don't touch. Guy's for pity sake you can't finger fuck my mom. It's just not right." Sophie was weak with shock for it was right she had become so depraved as to let her daughter's friends play with her body. It didn't matter that they had driven her to desperation, it was just so wrong.

Libby kept her mother on a tight reign all week, as advised by the trainer, to keep her in the state of submission she had been reduced to. Keeping her out of the way when anyone called, when the gardener or pool man was around, she managed to keep the secret of possessing her own mother as a servant. The maid was paid off for Libby kept her mother busy all the while with chores, which she gradually learnt to competently complete under the threat of a spanking. On spoiling a meal or missing something she would find herself over her daughters knee, which was incentive enough to do as she was told.

To keep her friends in on the game she would allow the lads to spank her and ignored their surreptitious fondling of the new maid. Dawn enjoyed having the one time parent fetching and carrying for her too. It was convenient to have her phone parents with the excuse they were staying over when they toured the clubs into the early hours. Everything seemed to be working out well. The checks were signed and Libby now had her mothers allowance from the estate as well as her own to play with.

"Dawn guess what!" Libby squealed with delight. "John has asked me to his parents beach house for a couple of weeks. No! They won't be there. It'll be just us two and a few friends. Guys and their girlfriends! You know what that means don't you? He wants me to be his girlfriend." Libby gushed. Dawn was a little jealous that she hadn't been invited and that it was John of all people. They both had a crush on him in school but then who hadn't.

"What are you going to do with her?" Dawn asked. "You can hardly take your mom along with you."

Libby let out a groan. Having someone dependent upon you had become a nuisance over the last few weeks. If she had thought about it the role reversal would have been poignant to their relationship, having learnt some responsibility over the past few weeks. Libby looked at Dawn. "Please! Oh go on. You can do it you'll have fun. You know you enjoy ordering her around." Libby implored of her friend.

Dawn looked at Sophie and asked. "Will you obey me while she is gone?"

Sophie had stood quietly trying not to attract attention. As usual dressed in a rough nylon maids overall, without underwear, leaving her feeling vulnerable to their criticism and punishment. This was the first Sophie had heard about this and was so pleased to hear her tormentor was about to leave she would agree to anything. "Yes mistress." She replied without hesitation.

"You had better do as you are told or there will be trouble when I return. Do you understand, Slut?" Libby growled at her.

"Yes mistress." She replied dutifully, hiding her face from the two young women in case they read her thoughts. With only Dawn here she would have a chance to shake off this ridiculous subservient demeanour. Without Libby's continuous reinforcement of that intense training regime it wouldn't take long to get back to normal. "Oh what a surprise you are in store for young lady." She thought, trying hard not to reveal upon her face the glee she felt.

With last minute instructions and a list of chores, Libby sounded like a housewife leaving her child with a neighbour. Sophie just stood with head bowed feeling inadequate as her daughter reeled off directions for her care as though she weren't there. "Just go will you!" Dawn told her. "I'll look after everything. Have a good time with John."

"One more thing. Don't let her out of your sight, especially when the boys are around. I don't want to come home to find my mom pregnant!" Libby told her. The serious frown turned to laughter as they both realised how outrageous it sounded. On leaving the house she put all such worries behind her and set off for the beach with nothing more than the clothes she wore and a bikini.

Taking a deep breath Sophie prepared to declare some rules upon this unwelcome house sitter, rather different from those enjoyed recently by the young harridan. After all she had better make it clear from the beginning she ruled here. It was her home and she was the adult responsible for it.

Before she could make a sound Dawn poked her with a finger saying. "You heard what she said, Slut. You will do as your told, as promised! You will be punished for mistakes, think on that. Don't think you're in for an easy time, Slut. I'm in charge now so hop to it when I speak. Do you understand?" Dawn said, bombarding Sophie with words with the force of a cold shower.

Sophie shuddered under the force of emotional language caving in, submitting completely, to buy time. All she could do was reply as trained, "Yes, mistress."

"Get me a drink and a sandwich. Hop to it, Slut." Dawn shouted in her ear. As Sophie turned Dawn slapped her arse as an incentive. "Some of those bacon flavoured chips too." She added to the scurrying servant.

In the kitchen Sophie was busy preparing a quick meal holding back tears welling in her delicate hazel eyes, hardly able to see what she was doing. All ideas of escape had evaporated on finding the training had become more ingrained than anticipated. Instead of making her own demands she had capitulated completely to Dawn's fierce onslaught. Tidying herself before entering the dining room she dutifully carried the tray careful not to spill anything. Watching Dawn consume the snack provided a moment of reflection. If this young woman so easily brought her to such a sate of submission did it mean she was as vulnerable to the two lads? Was this what her daughter had meant by needing to be watched? Remembering how naughty she had been in the back of the car a week ago left her shivering. If Dawn left her with those two would Sophie's scandalous prediction come to pass? It didn't bear thinking about. She desperately needed protection even if it meant bowing and scraping to this young woman until her daughter returned.

Next day Sophie paid careful attention to Dawn's demands yet still found her self being chastised. "That overall needs changing. Follow me Slut." Dawn said. Wearing a little skirt and top without underwear was more embarrassing as it made her look and feel even more like a young sister, not the mature woman she had been a few weeks ago. When the doorbell chimed she dreaded opening it to the two young men knowing they would take full advantage of her daughters absence. To her surprise they sent her to her room where she sat wondering what they were planning hoping it wouldn't involve her.

Sounds of activity reached her from down stairs, which surely couldn't mean they were throwing a party, as they would have made her do all the work. Soon she was to find out when Dawn entered the room. "We are having a visitor. No one you know. You will do as you're told as usual, Slut. Just in case you have an idea of escape or wriggling out of here this will remind you I'm in charge." Dawn said, waving an evil looking cane around. "Bend over Slut." She said.

"No Dawn, please. I'll be good, honest. I'll do exactly as I'm told." Sophie pleaded. There was the sound of the cane thrashing her cheeks, once, twice then nothing. She had expected more, was this hesitation part of the torment.

"Now listen carefully. This is what you will do." Dawn said.

Summoned into the lounge she immediately noticed a stranger sitting and talking with Dawn. No sign of the lads. Embarrassed that a complete stranger should be included into this sorry game she kept her head down wishing it to be over as quickly as possible. "This is Barbie, Mister Roberts. Say hello, Barbie." Dawn said.

"Hello, Sir." She said.

"Your cousin has told me your father wants you to learn to play the piano. She has also told me you are a rather wilful young woman. It is better to get it right from the beginning so I must tell you I don't take nonsense from anyone. You are here to learn and I am here to teach. Lets get started." The teacher told her. Inwardly she groaned for here was yet another strong character determined to dominate her. Perhaps she would have been better off left with the lads after all.

"What's the matter?" He asked. "Sit down and lets get started."

"I can't sir." Sophie complained.

"What's wrong with you girl?" He said, already showing impatience.

"I'm afraid she's been caned Mister Roberts. Her father is very strict." Dawn volunteered.

"Well she can't play standing up." He said. . "Here's some ointment, perhaps that will help." Dawn offered. On cue Sophie bent over his knee where upon the teacher jumped almost shaking her off his lap. Instinctively he prevented her rolling onto the floor with a hand grabbing a bare cheek.

"I can't do that." He said, all the while looking down at her bare arse.

"Please, sir. It stings." Sophie said, hoping to sound pathetic and genuine enough to please Dawn. He hesitated a moment until reassured by both women. He attentively applied a little of the cream. "That feels better already." She cooed. He had little choice looking down at her smooth white cheeks but to rub it in, his hands working deeper of their own accord. Encouraging the movements with little moans they became more erotic as he found the magic button. There was no need to act she came noisily arching her back for more of his fingers.

Sophie slipped off his knees to scurry away in shame back to her room. Dawn brought Mister Roberts a large cold Scotch on the rocks, which he accepted in a shaking hand, gulping it down in one. "You had better take a look at this Mister Roberts." Dawn said. The large screen television showed in stark detail Sophie bending over his lap legs spreading wider as fingers manipulated her soft cheeks. Mesmerised by the image, hardly noticing the rapt attention playing upon his own face, he watched unable to keep up with these fast changing circumstances.

Dawn handed him another drink still careful to keep out of shot for the lads were still videoing him with a hidden camera. Waiting for it to sink in she was amused at the expressions crossing his face from sexual tension to shock now fear. "What have you done? Why?" He asked. The picture went black.

"The video will be carefully edited and distributed to, well, lets think." She teased watching his mouth working like a gold fish, unable to find words. "Your family, friends, neighbours, colleagues, boss. Will that list make you pay attention?" She said emphasising the word pay.

"I'll, I'll." He said. Not finding anything to say he threw the second Scotch down his throat.

Dawn didn't laugh wanting to preserve the seriousness of the atmosphere, wanting to punish. He had forced her to play the piano every Saturday and Sunday for months and here she was at last in a position of power over him. Money wasn't what she wanted but that would be a start until the rest had been thought through. As she shut the door upon his retreating back she shouted, "I'll be in touch."

Libby flounced into the lounge loudly complaining, "That was a complete disaster! He only had me there to make his latest girlfriend jealous. Your looking moody what's up? Get Slut I need to take it out on someone. Mind you I played a little subversion myself. The bitch won't be speaking to him again. Where's Slut?"

Dawn looked dolefully at her friend handing her a note. Libby was silent and still for once. "We went out. I, we were bored. We went to a club. I tied Slut to the bed before we went. How was I to know this would happen?" Dawn said, waiting for her friend to explode upon her with fierce words.

"You left her alone. How could you? I told you to watch her, to look after her. She's been kidnapped. My mom is out there somewhere with strangers, helpless. Who knows what they are doing to her." Dawn said. Clenching the note tight in both fists she asked. "What's this about a video tape?"

"They want me to bring the video. The one the guys and me made. I guess they mean to exchange it for her." Dawn said in a gush. Dawn slowly turned staring at her with a cruel mean look. Dawn haltingly explained the trick they had played on the music teacher.

"I can't trust you to make the swap. Hell knows what they're getting her to do. In that state she can't refuse anything. You've seen that. I've got to get her back." Libby said, staring intently at the piece of paper. It was her mom who signed the cheques so there was a practical reason apart from a sense of responsibility she had acquired over the last few weeks. What would happen if her mother mysteriously disappeared with her as sole beneficiary to the estate? A lot of awkward questions would be asked with nothing but embarrassing answers. "I've got to get her back. Where is that tape?"

Dawn plunged her hand down the back of the sofa pulling it out. Displaying a pallid smile she hoped it was in some way placating her friend.

"So where are the guys?" She asked.

"Oh. They disappeared off home last night. They saw nothing of that note, just the tape." Dawn said.

Libby was too furious to be afraid as she drove out to an unknown address, alone. In the mailbox was another note detailing another address, this one out in the country. Pulling up outside a large old-fashioned ranch house furry took her onto the front porch and up to the front door. Hearing heavy footsteps approaching she became nervous. Alone in the middle of nowhere it became obvious how reckless she had been.

"Come in." The tall man said.

Anger reasserting itself she stepped in demanding an answer, she said. "What have you done with her? She had better be OK!" She followed the silent man into a study. It's maleness shouted from the walls decorated with dead animals, cigar smoke drifted in the sunlight.

"Stand there." He said. Sitting heavily into a leather captain's chair behind a large oak desk he looked her up and down disdainfully. "You have the tape?"

"No! It's somewhere safe." She said clutching her bag close to her body.

He didn't miss the movement as well as noticing she was unaware of it. "I could do whatever I like with her. Would you care? You seem to have mistreated her over the last few weeks. There's a lot of interest in an attractive young woman. A lot of men would be interested in a compliant woman, willing to please." He let the words sink in. She seemed to quiver from fear of what he was about to tell her. She knew there was more and the fear had dried her mouth.

"You can sell anything on the Internet these days. An obedient woman would fetch a lot of money. A great temptation! Maybe I don't need that CD." He nodded at her handbag, which she gripped tighter. "Or maybe I'll take both you and the CD. Give the tape back to the friend you cheated, sell the woman and keep you as a pet. No one knows you're here." He watched her mouth open and close leaving little gasps of breath in the air wafting cigar smoke around her.

"Please don't, it's my fault, do what you like with me, just let my mom go." She wailed with a breath abruptly exhaled.

"That's all lies you're not worried about her. It's you you're concerned about knowing you've walked into a difficult position and want out. She's not your mother she's your friends mother. So just tell me the truth Dawn." He barked at her.

Shacking with fear she tried to explain. "I'm Libby. Dawn is, was my friend. I left my mom with her and she did this." She said holding up the handbag. "I had no idea she was going to trick your friend. It's my fault for leaving her with Dawn. I'm sorry. I just want her back, please." Libby pleaded. "You can have the CD back. I'll delete everything on the computer. I won't say anything, not to anyone. Just let my mom go." Libby whimpered. Exhausted Libby sank to her knees with tears running down her cheeks.

The man got up form his desk and walked over to a bar. He fixed himself a drink and brought her a soft drink. Helping her up off the floor he guided her to a chair. "I see. So you are concerned. After what Sophie told me, well, I thought you were a bunch of brutes. I can see how it all went wrong. Still, you need to be punished. I think a job will sort you out young lady." He guided her to a window looking out over a field stretching to the horizon. "See that rider out there? Well that's your mother. She's been enjoying her stay here, unwinding. I must admit I feel partly responsible for what's happened. I trained her. Yes, I'm the one that sent you those reports. You seem to have gained some level of responsibility. If you agree to work in the stables I can convince your mother that some hard dirty work will repair the damage done. Agreed?"